[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tip off all planned violent protests as Alt Left to local news.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: tip.png (38KB, 367x248px) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
38KB, 367x248px
With Trumps rally in Arizona, this is a perfect chance for us to bait the LARPing Alt Left into a trap which takes down the rest of them.

Tip of EVERY SINGLE local news station and reported you know of with links to the Alt Lefts plan to counter protest. It is absolutely critical that you drive this message into the heads of the reporters. When antifa inevitably riot, the reporters will remember they were warned about the Alt Left by Trump, by the public and now are seeing it live.

I don't even live in USA but I'm going to be doing this. Every goddam media personality is going to expect the alt-left via twitter. And when it comes, they can't deny it exists.
>>
>>138003502
I think you're onto something here.
>>
>>138003502
Controlled opposition warning: Do not trust the media machines, they work directly with Antifa.

Instead report to the police, or post it on here so that your anonymity is protected. These are criminal activities and they should be treated as such, rather than spinning material for (((journalists))).

Do not trust media outlets, especially the news.

Antifa is terrorism. Do your part, expose them, but protect yourselves.
>>
>>138003502

The Left is everywhere , destroying everything.

The MSM still loves them,.
>>
>>138003502
We used to do shit like this dunno why ya stopped
>>
>>138003502
And yet they will.
>>
>>138003875
>The Left is everywhere , destroying everything.
>The MSM still loves them,.

confederate veterans memorial park near Tampa, FL. aug 2017
>>
>>138003875
>The Left is everywhere , destroying everything.
>The MSM still loves them,.

confederate monument in uptown Charlotte
>>
>>138004032

>Fascism was invented in Italy in the 1920s
>Communists think the Confederacy was Fascist in the 1860s
>>
>>138003502
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Mention how they need to "be careful" and show them the CBS6 reporter who got curb stomped in Richmond Virginia on Sunday.
>>
>>138003502
Reporters won't report on antifa rioting.

Unless they literally lunch an innocent man for being white. And Even then they'll still act like the guy instigated it.
>>
>>138004345
Yep, thanks will do.
>>
whats up with the "alt-left" shilling?
its antifa
>>
File: 1503004107467.jpg (34KB, 713x401px) Image search: [Google]
1503004107467.jpg
34KB, 713x401px
>>138003502
There is a serious push on local social media to try and draw in as many worked up normies as possible. The usual suspects around here that are always vocal are in full "reeeee!" mode right now. Never underestimate the apathy of the offended keyboard warrior though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.