[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: what.png (757KB, 658x615px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
757KB, 658x615px
Why is black culture so fucked up?

Black culture promotes rap music, pimping, drugs, promiscuity, violence, rape, rioting, theft, predatory behavior, gang behavior, clashes with law enforcement ect.

Black culture shuns: Honesty, business ownership, home investment, personal responsibility ect.

Why is it like this? the victim complex is huge in the urban black community, Obviously not every black person is like this, but this is what the urban youths and rappers preach.
>>
I'll give you a tip, as a man of the south. black culture isn't a real thing. after the civil war the former slaves mixed with the low class hillbillies, because it was their only outlet for commercial activiity, and all of the black culture you see today evolved out from this 19 century low-class southern culture.
>>
>>138002108
Well in the south there is respect, I should have clarified that it is big city black culture.

As I said it is not ALL blacks, but in places like oakland, atlanta, new york city, chicago, LA, ect.
>>
>>138002108
what I'm saying is that virtually all of american black culture just branches off of white culture, they have no culture of their own.
>>
>>138002257
that loss of respect and morality you see comes from their migration up north at the turn of the 20th century. when any group people migrate they lose their collective sense morality, because it is rooted in their homeland. you can even see this in the refugees of today.
>>
>>138002475
>collective sense of morality
Name one african country with a collective sense of morality
>>
>>138001918
For the same reason African culture is so fucked up. Culture is just an expression of the people who create it.
>>
black culture was great up until the 60s. then affirmative action came along. then welfare. then the war on drugs. then rap.
>>
>>138001918
Would someone just fucking listen to the first song here? I'm telling you african tribal music is fucking rap. Just listen for a minute or so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld3GUvXSL_E&t=1
>>
>>138004643
not killing? not stealing? they're not animals you fuckwit. 'blood and soil' applies to them just as much as it applies to whites.
>>
>>138002108
>WE WUZ WHITES AN SHEIT
>>
File: 1486009540615.jpg (78KB, 473x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486009540615.jpg
78KB, 473x501px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

I wonder.
>>
>>138001918
Because it's fun
>>
>>138001918

Socialized crabs in a barrel mentality.
>>
File: wrong_kiddo.jpg (39KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
wrong_kiddo.jpg
39KB, 800x419px
>>138004961
>they're not animals you fuckwit.
>>
>>138001918
Black culture as you know it today is the byproduct of the down-pull factor of welfare, and the down-push factor of economic-hyperregulation.

Blacks were never perfect as a whole, but they were far more economically prosperous, culturally healthy, and enjoyed stable families up until the 1960s.

In some places, like the pre-migration north / midwest, they were well assimilated and even about as prosperous as whites.

Mandatory Reading:
> Ray Stannard Baker, Following the Color Line
> Thomas Sowell, Black Rednecks and White Liberals
>>
File: goldhead.png (385KB, 644x565px) Image search: [Google]
goldhead.png
385KB, 644x565px
>>138004961
>>
It wasn't always like this. In the first half of the 20th century, blacks had created blues and jazz music, which were revolutionary at the time. There is a degeneration within the black community these days with their gangsta rap and all that garbage
>>
>>138001918
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.