[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHit Lemmings Say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1469209061043.png (2MB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
1469209061043.png
2MB, 1468x7317px
>the alt-right are just as bad as SJWs!
>race doesn't matter, only culture!
>>
>hurr durr 90% of people are idiots, and CLEARLY I am in the top 10%

Fuck off with this oversimplified elitist bullshit
>>
>>138002071
One does not shit on the lord WLP in /pol/.

Lurk more you fuck
>>
>>138001750
How can you repeat that both sides are bad, even as a joke? Fucking Nazi.
>>
>>138002071
WLP was more intelligent than 99.9% of people I've met.
>>
>>138002071
Hello lemming.
>>
>>138001750
This was originally part of a cult how to guide, right?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>138004161
>Blind adherence to the words of a single man
>Everyone else is a lemming.

This is the same group of people who demanded that we all go to the unite the right march, shat on any non-authoritarian thoughts by calling them libshit fencesitters and then after shit hit the fan, and the warnings came to fruition, you have factions claiming the original call was a Jewish psyop.

Face it, /pol/ as much as they want to pretend like they know what's up, is a cluster-fuck of nonintellectuals stuck in a fringe feedback loop of ideological autofellatio ,likely stemming from a lack of success in the real world with the opposite sex.

None of you loons are ready, and as much as you claim to love research and "Fucking love science" you're too immature to get good change done.
>>
>>138001750
nice communist propaganda
>>
>>138005110
>le alt-kinght
Opinion discarded.

>>138005391
>William Luther Pierce
>Communist
You are retarded and you should kill yourself.
>>
File: count_reality.jpg (29KB, 499x494px) Image search: [Google]
count_reality.jpg
29KB, 499x494px
What I gathered from this post is that in order to free a lemming from its shackles of indoctrination, a lemming has to willing and continually abstain from becoming dependent upon the use of any property or service that could be taken away by a ruling power. That take dedication and willpower that the majority are not willing to commit to. I am confused how a group of non-lemmings could hope to maintain communication with other non-lemmings if they should go so far as to relieve themselves of the dependency of the U.S. postal service, ISPs, phone service providers, and the like.

I'm shutting down my computer so I won't be a zombie at normie STEM work tomorrow, but if someone wants to begin a prolonged, meaningful dialogue 1v1 or 1vMany instead of a small snippet of shitposting on 4tard, you should start with this throw away account. I'll reply tomorrow or this weekend probably.

>yawaworht4
>at
>gmail.com

Also, what the shit, reCAPTCHA is not working on Firefox
>>
File: whore hands.jpg (63KB, 519x632px) Image search: [Google]
whore hands.jpg
63KB, 519x632px
>being happy and content and not wanting that to change is "decadent craving"
oh you 12yo revolutionaries
>>
>>138007761

it is decadent craving if you prioritize material pleasures and toys above your freedom, fulfillment, and continued existence, when you are thrust into a situation where you are forced to choose.
>>
File: thisgetsyoubannedon8chtoo.png (81KB, 1146x361px) Image search: [Google]
thisgetsyoubannedon8chtoo.png
81KB, 1146x361px
>>138001750
That's a dumb infograph because it doesnt paint the whole picture. Yes the masses are sheeple enslaved by the two party system, but they still vote.

Turbulence in the system is the perfect opportunity to get someone like Trump elected (recent turbulence I would say was economic, covered up by fake employment statistics), and slowly work towards reasonable goals.

The system doesn't have total control of the internet yet also, another vector to influence the lemmings during voting season.

And lastly, "all but defeating" the system by taking direct action against it is not a realistic picture, not for our movement anyway since we don't have Soros-level funding which is needed. Rather the only option is to slowly take over the system from the inside by masquerading as it (like Trump ran as a Republican instead of third party), basically like a cancer but for positive change.
>>
>>138001750
>incorrect usage of "whomever"
dropped
>>
>>138008214
Why?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.