[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hate all you faggots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499088243570.png (1MB, 877x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1499088243570.png
1MB, 877x1195px
It's not the nazi shit, it's not the woman hate, it's not even the Christian hate. I just really hate you people, I've been here for years and at first i didn't hate you. Over the years though, I've grown to hate you /pol/. You redpilled me in a way(you're not even sure about your correctness, admit it). You're such giant assholes about things and it weakens your movement. Fucking know your enemy and behave in a way that gives to an advantage. You fuck this up all the time, remember rick wilson? You have an EXTREME amount of power, start using it wisely, you goddamned retarded faggots.
>>
File: 1502805970968.png (400KB, 604x533px) Image search: [Google]
1502805970968.png
400KB, 604x533px
>>138001637
All of 4chan is like this you fucking pajeet, that's the result of anonymous posting, you can say what you want with no repercussions so fuck you
>>
>>138003927
Fuck you faggot, I'm no pajeet shitting on a street. I'm white from Iowa. I guess I'm just sick of the retardation, why don't you people want to win?
>>
>>138001637
>it weakens your movement
The final redpill is that we're all discordians and have no movement, we are contrarians in perpetuity.
>>
>>138004640
Because it's the internet
Ride the wave buddy
>>
>>138004984
Dude, that actually makes sense. Haters til the very end.
>>
That is the funniest brain meme I have seen. I was not expecting it to start with Timecube and then live up to the absurdity, yet here we are.
>>
>>138004984

even so, the world is perpetually so full of shit that this place is still always right.
>>
>>138004984
fucking this
>>
>>138001637
>pissing in a puddle of piss
>>
>>138007880
that's really what it is. Why the fuck did I spend this much time here? And the super fucked up thing is, I will fucking continue spending time here. It's like an addiction. I'm fucking addicted to the hurt box...
>>
>>138008236
Am I stuck here? Every day I open my browser and come here, yet I hate this place. What the fuck? What is this place?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.