[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do NOT lose heart.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images-21.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-21.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I see many of you on here freaking the fuck out. Did you honestly think for one minute that the "Shit Hits The Fan Dinner" was going to give you an appetizer that was to your complete liking?

Yes, ISPs and websites are being shut down. Yes, more monuments are going to probably come down. Yes, establishment Republicans, their media figureheads and others on the right side are going to pussy foot and turn their backs on us. Yes, the very same people who gave you your "___ pills", statistics and talking points and stoked the flames are now pointing the fire extinguisher at you. SO. FUCKING. WHAT.

This is how it is going to all play out. If you thought it wasn't going to be a fucking shit show, perhaps you didn't know the definition of the words. I'm here to tell you that you all need to get your ass back in the saddle, and keep fighting, because we have now entered phase two.

If you want the status qou, to be treated as a second class citizen when everyone in this nation is thinking the same thing but to chicken shit to act, walk away. On the other hand, if you want to press forward and take this fight forward to reclaim what is rightfully ours, keep your candy ass in the fucking saddle. Regroup, spread information where it needs to be, speak up, and throw fists and lead when needed. This is only way to keep fighting and reach the level that we need to reach.

The fire rises, but it needs fuel. Will you provided the fuel of sacrifice? Or will you join the enemy and throw water on the fire?
>>
>>137998504
its mostly shills trying to demoralize as per usual, but yea, i agree.
>>
File: IMG_2736.jpg (76KB, 744x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2736.jpg
76KB, 744x395px
I actually hope there are attempts to tear down Jefferson and Washington statues & monuments -- nothing on earth could be a bigger act of recruitment.

You'd have 40 year-old normies from Des Moines doing seig heils.
>>
Hell man, Ive even got a dike cousin of mine hating Liberals, let the fire fucking rise, im ready
>>
I do agree, and I have as many allies as I can handle. We need to press on and represent our interests locally. More people feel it now more than ever but are hesitant to act.this is necessary
>>
>>137999117

I agree.

I think the biggest well being overlooked right now is the fact that there are so many veterans under the age of 45, and when the statues of Washington or Jefferson start to be defamed or taken down (statues of Lincoln already are under attack), we will have entered phase three.
>>
>>137999696

This. I believe we have been complacent since Trump won at the local level, as was expected had he won, but we need to keep fighting locally.

Yes, Republicans have the Supreme Court, the White House, Congress and the Senate. Yes, Republicans have the governors and state legislatures.

But the left still has the mayors, city councils, School Board and so on. These are the biggest threats. Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore did not fall under Republican local governments.
>>
First of all, can you fill me in on phase 2 and the subsequent phase 3? Second, is the Awan indictment the string that gets pulled to unravel the whole enchilada?
>>
>>137998504
The opposition are less respectful and more tenacious, its hard to assert myself in such a format. Silence won't get me anywhere. What can I do?
>>
>>138000317
To me it seems partisan numbers are irrelevant at this juncture. The most subversive of his opponents in the government are members of his own party.
>>
>>138000533

Fight fire with fire. No one is asking you to be Jesus Christ. Just don't initiate violence; defend yourself.

In the meantime, keep talking to your family and friends. Talk to your coworkers. Get them on our side. Print out shit loads of one page memes that make our points, walk through the university parking lot and put the memes on the car window shields. Call your city leadership to make it known that you oppose measures such as statue removals of Americans, and if they do it anyway, go fuck up an MLK monument. Throw loads of bacon at mosques. Print out art that defames Muhammad and put them in bathrooms anywhere muslims might frequent, like haji marts or university campuses. We're being attacked like animals, so treat them like vermin. But more importantly, stock up and prepare.
>>
>>138000780

They're politicians, that's why most of the time I could give a shit what they say and actually look at how they vote or what they do. These are the same people that would run and hide if rule of law broke down and would be emerge to try and politic the victors.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.