[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yfw 17 and on tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-33-22.png (305KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-33-22.png
305KB, 540x960px
>Yfw 17 and on tinder
>>
>>137998460
legal in many states dumb shit
>>
They're honey traps.

All of them. Tinder will permanently ban you and limit your matches if you yes them. Also, even if you don't and you're a perfect rational actor, tinder will still somehow publish your fine GPS location, enough for them to know what seat on public transport you're on, to people that aren't even matched on your end.

Not a girl, but this is what I suspect women who buy tinder get to do. Literally a company promoting stalking. And yes, I started getting stalked by fat girls after a few months on tinder.

Be careful, I know a lot of guys don't have any other choice besides the internet to find women.
>>
>>137998953
thank you
>>
>>137998953
I think they experiment on you Aussies.
>>
>>137998508
Not true.

Using a computer to have sex with a minor is still a federal crime even if the person is legal age in your state
>>
>>138000579
Yeah..

I might actually be completely wrong and tinder might be completely innocent, but it did start getting bad, like fat chicks literally sexually harassing me, after tinder. It's possible tinder is just how I got specifically hacked.

Obviously no one has the balls to walk up to me and disclose the entire truth.
>>
>>138000710
Obviously. If you are in the same state then the law won't be applied. It is still illegal for Tinder, however.
>>
>>138000835
I'm worried about you
>>
gotta start getting that dick early on or else she isn't doing it for the culture u know whitey?
>>
i only fuck 22-24 year olds from tinder because they are mature enough to have a less retarded worldview while still being youthful and hot
>>
>>138001660
...it's actually happening to me. You're worried about me, I'm worried about me, fat chicks can get literally violent when they don't get their way and don't seem to accept I'm chaste and don't fuck unless I've been with someone long enough. This means they can't lure me into their lives with easy sex, which seems to be what a lot of low quality women expect.

But yeah, after I started leaving my tinder phone (yes now I have a dedicated phone for it) I stopped getting stalked, mostly. Sometimes I find people waiting in my street in cars pretending to do their make up.

This is literally what Brunswick feminazis believe is appropriate behaviour towards a man they've never actually had a complete conversation with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.