[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're right. Repeal the 2nd Amendment.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 14573829352.png (884KB, 925x945px) Image search: [Google]
14573829352.png
884KB, 925x945px
They're right.

Repeal the 2nd Amendment.
>>
>Feinblatt
>>
>>137998318
lol and whose gonna enforce it? I bet you those 3 Percenters are friends with the cops
>>
I'm frankly amazed nobody was shot during this event in CSA. Not the latest ISIS attack in Spain
>>
>>137998318
All those open carries in charlottesville, but the only deaths were due to a car and a helicopter crash.

Sounds like those guns are super dangerous, goys.
>>
>>137998318
Oh yes. It's the
>semi automatic
meme yet again. You would think that people would realize they're getting played at this point, but they don't. This buddy of mine, good guy, but just a little beta dude, who's never fired a gun before mentioned semi autos to me a while back. He said something ripped from the headlines, like
>I just don't think that people should need a semi automatic gun
I pumped the breaks on him, and asked
>Not trying to be mean to you, but do you even know what semi automatic means?
It was the longest pause ever. Then he finally formulated a response of
>They fire 2 bullets at once?
I had to try hard to contain my laughter. Then I explained to him what a semi auto actually was, and how banning semi autos would be like almost banning all firearms. I explained to him the difference between a bolt action, a lever action, and a single shot. I told him that depending on how the law was written, the ban could probably include revolvers. After I was finished, he understood why it was such a touchy subject with most gun owners.
>>
>By John (((Feinblatt)))

Every

Time
>>
>>137998318
All those guns at a violent protest and not one of them went off. What does it mean?
>>
>>137998318
You can do what you want with 2a. Gun owners aren't giving up/registering their firearms. I'm sure gun confiscation will be as successful as the war on drugs or literally anything else the feds do.
>>
File: goodnight alt right.jpg (687KB, 1334x1125px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight alt right.jpg
687KB, 1334x1125px
Antifa was open carrying too though
I guess that's fine because they were there to kill people NYT doesn't like
>>
Whats with all this larping
>>
>>137999961

This is fucking gold lol.
>>
>>137998318
>Feinblatt

always do the opposite of what jews tell you to do
>>
File: Lib Bait.png (30KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Lib Bait.png
30KB, 625x626px
>>137998318
>>
>>137998318

SAGE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.