[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville was a leftist scheme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0319.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
The organizer of the alt-right rally was a huge liberal less than a year ago. I'm convinced he is still a liberal in disguise who organized this shitshoe to advance his liberal anti white and anti trump agenda for the left.
>>
Driver is not who the media says it is. New things I've noticed
>dashboard is blacked out
>looks like he has a hat on
>looks like there is writing on the back of his shirt
>>
File: IMG_8560.jpg (524KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8560.jpg
524KB, 3072x2304px
>>
>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

>Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew.

Now replace all instances of the word Jew with Alt-Kike and you have what you LE MAGA XD DADDY TRUMP LETS PROTEST LIKE HIPPIE PINKO FAGGOTS IN OUR MADE IN CHINA MAGA HATS DADDY TRUMP XD are now. I'd personally introduce every single one of you to the gallows if I could.
>>
>>137996016
That's a blatant lie.
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (152KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
152KB, 1280x1280px
>>137996016
If true, you fags fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

>It makes you as stupid as the niggers attacking the wrong statues.
>>
Haha I never fell for it. The loons on both sides of that riot were just tools of the left. Basically like "rent-a-mob."
>>
>>137997588
>Changing your flag and samefagging without changing your IP or erasing the name you are posting with

Fucking moron. Suckstart a shotgun.
>>
>>137996016
That is correct - ride out the storm brothers.
>>
>>137997588
this is embarrassing
>>
File: 1503007779534.png (870KB, 2662x2177px) Image search: [Google]
1503007779534.png
870KB, 2662x2177px
>>
File: antifacist 1485939019302.png (618KB, 777x338px) Image search: [Google]
antifacist 1485939019302.png
618KB, 777x338px
Naw. I think the Alt Right retards just played into the left's trap card
>>
File: Sneaky-Happy-Merchant.jpg (37KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
Sneaky-Happy-Merchant.jpg
37KB, 688x456px
>>137996016
We should collect evidence, because the theory is perfectly valid. Let's see...

>Leftist twitter accounts bragged about this specific rally being "the end of the alt-right" months before it happened
>Cops were given a stand-down order by the mayor, who told them not to arrest ANYONE without his explicit permission (it would be quite awkward if a CIA nigger got arrested; people could look up the arrest record and question why they were immediately released)
>The rally was extremely well-organized, which makes sense for a rally organized by the hu-White man, but still raises the possibility of a false flag operation
>Homemade swastika flags were present, a common hallmark of CIA nigger intervention
>Police reportedly led right-wing protestors directly into the leftist mob

This is all just speculation, though. You could prove it by identifying possible CIA niggers and unmasking them with weaponized autism.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>137999421
Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.