[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on Dylan Roof

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 34

File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (10KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
10KB, 250x293px
*Yes, I'm black

With all this drama going on about a possible 'race war' I'm curious to see what /pol/ thinks about Dylan Roof. I know some of you guys are extreme racists who wish to 'KILL ALL NIGGERS' but do you really justify the killings of those 9 African Americans in a church? It's not like they were hood thugs or doing anything bad, they were peaceful people praying to God.

I know I'm going to get troll responses from stormfags and white supremacists but I just want to see how the alt-right really thinks about race and 'KILLING ALL NIGGERS'.
>>
>>137995787
Dylan roof was a fucking piece of shit for what he did. Don't get me wrong I think blacks are mostly retarded and bitch too much, but I don't think you guys should be killed
>>
>>137995787

Awful human being. I'm glad he got raped in prison by some BBC.
>>
A man who literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>137996264
Literally fake news
>>
>>137995787
This>>137996098
I want blacks to get out of white areas, I have no desire to shoot grandparents studying the bible.
The guy is just low-IQ, and possibly a government plant. I watched his interrogation, and he was slow to think, simple-minded, and very vulnerable to suggestion.

White nationalism has nothing to do with that.
>>
He was fucked up in the head. Killing people in church, can't get much lower than that.
>>
Dylan Roof is a Hero of the Universe.
>>
>>137995787
He was a waste imo. Tons of other actually worthwhile targets and he chooses some elderly negros in church.
>>
>>137995787
Glad he's a BBC bottom bitch now.
>>
Didn't he receive a beatdown in the pen recently?
>>
File: 1502980201210.png (13KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
1502980201210.png
13KB, 750x650px
>>137995787
Friendly reminder that 4chan are boards of peace
>>
>>137995787

i'd rather ship you to africa and let you kill each other
>>
Dylan Roof more like Killing Doof
>>
>>137995787
As bad as the stormfags. He could have been a chadvocate if he worked out his mental issues and studied books.
>>
>>137995787
He's another idiot racist. Did his hate group help him out with court fees and set him up with a good lawyer? NOPE!!! Were they his real friends? Where's his support? They left him to rot in jail. Sure he'll get a few pats on the back for killing ni99ers while in prison. But was it worth it losing your freedom over it? No more pussy for you!!! Just DICK!!!!!! Swallow and take it in the ass!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>137995787
Even randy stair had the balls to off himself after. This cuck got himself captured

Not even a worthwhile target. Even Eric Harris had a more legitimate target
>>
Personally I think that killing another person is wrong unless it is in self defense or in defense of another persons life.

Besides you guys have it bad enough as is with all of the black on black gang killings
>>
File: 1484095510306.jpg (66KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484095510306.jpg
66KB, 888x1024px
If Dylann Roof was a dog, he would be called Dylann Woof
>>
>>137997021
One of the nigs was a state senator so that was pretty cool.
>>
File: 1468899683448.png (784KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1468899683448.png
784KB, 600x899px
>>137995787
if he wanted to kill black people, he should have just become a pro-choice activist
>>
>>137997348
This guy was a real jerk!
>>
>>137995787
No majority of us don't want you dead or support what Roof did at all. Skin tone isn't a good reason to kill someone but political identity sure as shit is. And that's what's wrong with your kind.
>>
Dylan Roof is in Heaven. God tells us to kill the niggers. Roof was obeying God's law. God is perfectly just. The killing of niggers is just.
>>
>>137997184
Mohamed please leave this thread and go back to your goat :-)
>>
>>137997348
uncalled for
>>
>>137995787
Non racist checking in
Of course he was a piece of chit. Mass shooters are losers cucks.
>>
>>137995787
Tariq Nasheed?
>>
>>137997710

and where exactly does it say to "kill the niggers" ?

I mean I know the Koran says to kill all infidels but I don't remember seeing kill all blacks in the bible.
>>
>>137995787

I dont think about pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1502645428874.jpg (130KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502645428874.jpg
130KB, 900x900px
>>137995787
I am a man of peace who loves all races who does not condone violence by anyone in any form. But IF Dylan Roof was going to shoot niggers, he should have killed a bunch of BLM faggots. But he shouldn't have killed anyone at all, even joking about murder is completely unacceptable and should not be allowed anywhere, even /pol/.
>>
File: 1502947352269.jpg (37KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
1502947352269.jpg
37KB, 480x432px
>>137997710
this anon speaks the truth
>>
I think he shouldn't have murdered innocent people, people who could not have been called bad people by any means, regardless of their skin color.
>>
>>137995787
his actions were morally abominable and pretty much indefensible

that being said i lold when he shot those boney old nigs in the dome 1488
>>
>>137997655
kek there is a lot of truth in this, especially when you consider that the majority of people that get abortions those free clinics are of color.
>>
>>137995787
I always felt Dylan Roof was wrong. Attacking a church? Cmon.
>>
>>137995787
Dylan Roof was an idiot, he's like one of those wounded animals you see on youtube vids. The zebras with their guts ripped out from an alligator, or a horse that's been gored by a bull. They just run away as their intestines are slinging out of their abdomen, they know something is wrong but they're unsure what to do. The state of the black community today is a symptom of the (((globalist))) cancer, your people need help just like ours. Killing the good ones aren't going to help, and it certainly won't help the alt rights cause.
>>
>>137995787
The Dylan Roof incident seems kind of fishy, because the people at that church were good friends with Hillary and Obama etc...

But anyway, of it wasn't a false flag, then I feel bad for the people killed.
>>
>>137997700
Well I'm going to be honest, Anon. I'm actually from the UK (on holiday here in the states) and I can see why there's a rise of nationalists. There's some areas in England that's unrecognisable due to all the mosques and non-whites. I actually sympathised with people with right-wing views and talked about it with my white friends (I'm considered one of the 'white' black guys by them).

However, over the past few months it's apparent that your people are simply turning it into a race thing and that you can only be white to support right wing ideology, and with the increase racism present in /pol/ I just feel stupid and ignorant to continue supporting you guys and just feel like I should just be the typical liberal as I don't 'belong' as I'm just a 'NIGGER'.

All I'm saying is, keep in mind there's non-whites that actually agree with the views of the right and to tone down the racism.
>>
File: lastworddylannroof.jpg (182KB, 1642x1232px) Image search: [Google]
lastworddylannroof.jpg
182KB, 1642x1232px
>>137995787
local book store got an order to send him pic related, and it was returned with pic related.
>>
Each one of us personally groomed him into a nigger terminator. It was all our faults.
>>
>>137995787
>>137995787
deranged but not legally insane.. if he really held the convictions he claimed why didn't go inot a black neighborhood and pick a firefight?

Killing Godly older folks was just an evil thing to do and was pouring gasoline on a bonfire..
>>
>>137995787

He's a murdering scumbag.

Wish those people had been armed and killed him, would have saved us all a lot of grief and money.

But I voted for Trump, so I guess I'm still a Nazi.
>>
>>137995787
Didnt he shoot some "reptilian" nigger 4+ times with a .45? or was that some other incident?
>>
He should be a hero for the left. The only thing he did for right wingers is take a massive shit on the front porch and leave them the mess to clean up.
No one has done as much damage to conservative politics as Dylan Roof.
I hope he has to suck a mile of black dick before they switch him off.
>>
Op I have nothing against real black people. I just hate the thug culture you guys keep pushing onto yourselves. That is what makes us turn racist. I want to hang niggers not black people. Don't cause crime, be smart and don't date outside of your race and you'd be fine. Learn to be self sufficient. We just hate people who leech, bottom line.
>>
I feel bad for the kid. You can look in his eyes and know there's something wrong with his head. He got twisted up by militants and targeted innocents on purpose to start a race war. But murder is never justified.

Of course, I don't identify as alt-right, so you might not really care what I think.
>>
File: axGvxWp_700b.jpg (39KB, 700x431px) Image search: [Google]
axGvxWp_700b.jpg
39KB, 700x431px
>>137998689
no just you leafs you bamboozled him with your endless shittery
>>
>>137998551
I'd rather have you on my side than a 'white man' tearing down his own history. The majority of people here agree, don't let the anonymous memelords dissuade you from understanding the simple truth that we are right.
>>
>>137995787
no but I believe all blacks that truly feel alienated in the US should go back to africa and reconnect with their roots
>>
>>137995787
He was a little outcast faggot that got indoctrinated into all that racist bullsit poor white people like. Only difference is he wasn't a LARPer like 99% of the stormfags here. Anyone that kills innocent folks praying isn't human.
> I'm a trumps supporter and a southerner, but not racist bc I have an education.
>>
>>137995787
Dude, humanity is not going to outer space. We are stuck. Together. On a shrinking place. What, you think people can deal with that amount of societal pressure? Think, if every encounter with, say, a white person, was exhausting for you, would you like to be around them when you dont have to? So, in response, you only include yourself when you have to.

Otherwise, you spend your days watching movies, jerking off, being meaningless. Most of this place is just a microcosm - people will rather choose a goddamn civil war, or to watch terrorism in europe, over that future where we are all safe, vaccinated, domesticated, yet less human than ever. It is all about isolation - take this Dylan Roof - he is clearly a lunatic, yet, he is just a pattern.

You know what is common here? Muslims, who drink beer, cigarettes, watch football, wake up one day, and decide they want meaning.

So they blow up a church, take a knife, shoot. Otherwise normal people. And the older generation is always, without a skip - shocked.

This place is proof that you never know your fellow man. Yet the same ones calling for race war would immediatelly stop if we discovered a way to reach mars tomorrow.

And we do see more people lashing out, for no reason. Look at all modern ideologies - they are, if you look closely, all centered on acts of DESTRUCTION. Tearing down monuments, burning flags, banning ideologically negative content. Being crazy, being a "rebel" is promoted as "fun" - we are told to be "individuals": how? We consume same products. Share same beliefs. We are NOT unique. Except the crazy ones. They can shock us.

So everyone is one upping each other. The crazier getup, the more decadent lifestyle, the more violent act. People WANT everything to "change" - meaning they want it to burn down. And why?

We don't really know, to be honest. We talk shit, insult each other, but this modern loneliness, this desert, is quite tiresome. So we cheer i guess.
>>
>40 shills responding to OP

What the actual fuck
>>
>>137995787
>Honest thoughts on Dylan Roof
Complete faggot. I could see if he went down to the ghetto and shot up a crack house - hell, he probably would've gotten away with it. But killing grandmothers and people praying in church?

>I just want to see how the alt-right really thinks about race and 'KILLING ALL NIGGERS'
I'm not alt-right by any means, but you have to understand. There is a huge difference between niggers and black people.
>>
>>137997348
/pol/ BTFO how will these aut-right virgins recover
>>
>>137995787

a fuckin mental case like all these other random violence rejects. needs euthanized
>>
>>137995787
If he was gonna go operator he should have gone operator on some ghetto drug dealers.
>>
>>137997462
>No more pussy for you!!! Just DICK!!!!!! Swallow and take it in the ass!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA
Just like that, by sperging the common US fear about prison rape and how you think someone deserves it, you lose all moral superiority over the offender you've imprisoned and thrown yourself back more than 2000 years.
During the Pelopponesian Wars some guys had to guard some prisoners held in a quarry. As the captured soldiers starved to death, the captors felt a little uncomfortable about just watching them die. They resolved this moral quandary by deciding that they deserved their fate because they got themselves captured.
Primitive bullshit from primitive times. A child knows watching another human suffer is wrong, but people make stuff up to excuse themselves and leave the issue alone.
People had such hope for the USA, supposedly escaping from European hierarchy that stifled novelty and initiative. You've lost your civility generations ago and now corruption rules over angry, ripped off plebs who show up to rallies for violence.
You're dropping the ball, guys, maybe democracy is too big a toy for you.
>>
>>137995787
That was a black hate church.

Saint Roof knew what he was doing senpai
>>
>>137995787
He killed old people that invited him into their church to pray with them. Not really cool. Would have been better if he walked up into a rap club or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>137995787
Did he ever say -why- he wanted to kill all niggers? Specifically what about them would he choose as top 3 biggest problems with them? I doubt I'd be able to justify why he shouldn't, but what if the target audience (i.e. Blacks) weren't the cause of his hate? Like werewolves, you need to kill the original werewolf to free the rest of the infected humans, and he did NOT kill the head werewolf
>>
Why do black people come on /pol/? Even though most of the racist shit on here is just shitposting, this has always perplexed me.
>>
>>137999217
okay chang
>>
>>137998864
Keep /pol/ pure anon
>>
>>137995787
I don't like what he did, but after this week, I am starting to understand it.
>>
>>137999407
erm, that's vampires, anon and nihilism doesn't really play by comic book rules.
>>
A fucking terrorist. I'm pretty sure this thread is made by some reddit fag or left journalist using the racists on this site to confirm their beliefs(which are sadly true). Idk why people would defend this fag. Like even if you were some white supremacist, this isn't the attention you want. He's a horrible person. Its sad there are people who think he did something good.
>>
>>137998551
Gotcha, when I said your kind I meant majority of blacks are either extreme leftists or plane democrats which is stupid to me considering that the Democratic Party is historically the party of slavery and nothing has changed now a days. They are just trying to enslave our speech and actions. Please do not turn to the left anon. We really need more blacks on our side to be honest. Also the majority of people from "our side" your seeing on tv or the internet are the racist neo faggots that do not represent the majority of us. And both sides have made this whole damn thing about race when it shouldn't be. Race is and has been a big issue in the USA for a long time. Judge a man by the content of his character not by the color of his skin.
>>
He was an operative for the forces in this nation who wish to cause a race war so that they can impose martial law and pursue their own agendas. Just biz as usual as has been going on for millennia.
>>
>>137999465
gg jamal
>centuries of high % of population black
>reduces everything to name calling
>spergs about white purity
inb4 chimpout
>>
Dylan Roof did what he did after reading about 'The St. James Church Massacre' in S. Africa; hence the words he said were, "You're killing my people."
>>
>>137999415
I like reading about right wing ideology and what right wingers think because I understand where they're coming from but the increase racism is making me think otherwise.

Not all blacks are your typical hood thug.
>>
>>137995787
Why do you post the same thread every week?
>>
>>137999635
This. Now if he had wiped out a house full of bloods/crips/some other retarded street gang, I'd call him a hero.
>>
>>137999037
>aut-right
jej stolen
>>
>>137999407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UWpxqZALgQ
>>
Dylan Roof deserves the needle.

I am a civic nationalist, some of the most patriotic americans I have ever met have been black.
>>
>>137999217
meanwhile in great faggain, white wymen fuck countless kebabs and niggers while the white male britbong masturbates to his wife, gf, and daughter all being fucked by subhuman apes
you are also the faggots that cant use naughty words, carry knives, guns or protect your home. maybe living is to big a toy for you cucked faggot snaggletooth losers?
*sips tea
>>
here is the dylan roof redpill, if you killed every black person on earth 90% of humanities problems would be solved and, free from baby sitting their chimp asses, wed be terraforming mars by 2050

but lol the jews would rather have their pet niggers shitting on civilization as part of their never ending psychotic revenge fantasy against the goys so oh well refugees welcome i guess
>>
I support it just as much you support africans killing innocent whites, which of unfortunately happen much more frequently.
>>
>>137995787
He was a dumbass. Killing old black ladies who were probably nice was retarded.

If he wanted to do some damage who could have gone Death Wish style to the ghetto every other weekend. No one would have noticed.
>>
>>137996264
"gay for stay" is a myth. Most black men are bisexual so to speak. Its really just that they'll fuck any hole that moves. Its why all their women are fat. It doesnt hurt their sexual value

I could be there for decades and would never even consider it.
>>
File: 1501907538914.png (630KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501907538914.png
630KB, 1280x720px
>>137995787
Our views are much more nuanced when you look past the memes.

Blind racial hatred, like Dylan Roof had, is disgusting and unacceptable in all circumstances. I believe it's wrong to judge any person solely on the base of his race. However, I'm strongly concerned with preserving my culture, and I recognize that culture and race are inseparable. In addition, I don't want to see white people be demographically replaced in their own countries. I wouldn't wish this fate upon anyone. Contrary to popular belief, a multicultural, multiethnic society doesn't lead to greater tolerance and understanding, but rather makes everyone feel alone.
>>
The attack occurred during the Sunday evening service. Sichumiso Nonxuba, Bassie Mkhumbuzi, Gcinikhaya Makoma and Tobela Mlambisa approached the church, a congregation of the Church of England in South Africa, in a vehicle stolen by Mlambisa and Makoma beforehand. Nonxuba, who commanded the unit, and Makoma entered the church armed with M26 hand grenades and R4 assault rifles.[1] They threw the grenades and then opened fire on the congregation, killing 11 and wounding 58.[2] One member of the congregation, Charl van Wyk, who wrote a book about the event (Shooting Back), returned fire with a .38 special revolver, wounding one of the attackers. At this point they fled the church. Mkhumbuzi had been ordered to throw four petrol bombs into the church following the shooting, but abandoned this intention as all four fled in the vehicle.[2]

Members of the congregation killed were Guy Cooper Javens, Richard Oliver O'Kill, Gerhard Dennis Harker, Wesley Alfonso Harker, Denise Gordon, Mirtle Joan Smith, Marita Ackermann, Andrey Katyl, Oleg Karamjin, Valentin Varaksa and Pavel Valuet.[2] The last four on this list were Russian seamen attending the service as part of a church outreach programme. Another Russian seaman, Dmitri Makogon, lost both legs and an arm in the attack. The attack was seen as particularly shocking as relatively few terrorist attacks happened in white suburbs and the Cape Town area was regarded as relatively peaceful. The attack was seen as harming prospects for future constitutional negotiation.[3]

payback's gonna be a bitch homegoy
>>
>>137999824
nothing else to do in brtain other than watch oyur wife get blacked. fucking losers are still made about 1776
>>
>>137995787
What he did was awful in every possible way. Fuck him.
>>
lol no one wants to kill all niggers, we just want to have white countries.
>>
>>138000000
>>
>>137995787
Doesn't matter what I think. I'm white so I'm a racist. I voted for Trump so I'm a Nazi. When the shit goes down no one i the mob is going to stop and check my beliefs. They'll see the color of my skin and come for me. And all I'll see is a mob coming to kill me. I'll kill them or they'll kill me.

We've gone past judging people by the content of their character. The left wants simple labels and skin-color uniforms. They'll get it.
>>
>>138000043
Uhh, anon, you're sucking Brevick's dick in another thread for killing like 50 children in Norway.. what ideological confusion
>>
>>137999675
I would like to consider myself, Conservative/Right Wing, but I don't see it happening. I mean, it's like I have the mind of a white person but I'm in a black body. I see what's going on, how Europe and America is losing the main white population and immoral practices are becoming the norm (LGBT) and I wish to voice my opinion but I can't - I'm fucking black. People automatically assume I'm left wing because of my colour, and when a black person says otherwise they get shit talked and called an Uncle Tom. I was even in a weird phase where I actually admired Hitler and Nazi Germany.

It's weird, but I wish you and the Right well.
>>
>>137999746
your just assmad im the only one that responded to youre gay blog post
>>
>>137999762
While this is true, I'd what percentage of blacks do you think are the typical hood thug? Crime stats don't lie buddy, black people only make up 13% of the population but commit more than half of the murders in this country every year. Tearing down some statues of 19th century Democrats isn't going to do shit to stop that, is it?
>>
>>137999865
>crime destroys wealth
>street gangs prey on the poor neighborhoods they originate from
>try to start a street gang in a rich neighbourhood
>shooting up criminal gangs removes infinitely replaceable power figures for a short time and exacerbates the problem
You'd think with so many decades of experience, the USA would have a solution to this, but it sure looks like it's been allowed to putrefy because it really only minces poors and blacks.
>>
>>137998551
>I don't 'belong' as I'm just a 'NIGGER'.
Get over it nigger. If blacks stopped getting butthurt at the word nigger then we wouldn't keep saying it.
You're on 4chan. If you even reveal anything about yourself that can be used to fuck with you then it will be used, nigger.

Stop being offended or fuck off.
>>
>>137995787
He made a dumb decision, it was pointless and only made us all look bad. They were probably the worst black targets he could've picked, as they might've been the most innocent. Had he gone for thugs in a ghetto, he'd be a hero in my eyes. He wasn't fully redpilled either, as he thought Jews were innocent white folk.
>>
BASED
Yeah nah seriously if you're killing niggers who aren't chimping out them you're just wasting bullets mang.
>>
>>138000158
this
>>
>>137995787
*Not Alt-Right
Also, mainly lurk*

I'm probably going to get shit for this, so let me say this is just my view, I speak for only my fag-self.
The biggest issue in "the black community" to me at least, is that the whole government, or white people in general, are out to get you. In a general sense, republicans or slightly right libertarians just want to educate blacks.
(Yes I understand about the niggers) The left just panders to them, enables them to act on this victim culture. They want the black vote, so they let them throw their tantrums of white racism. Anyway, as I was saying, most right wingers want blacks to understand that the world isn't out to get you. Yes there are fucked up people that hate you for one reason or another.
So when this imbecile goes and does this retard shit, it just, as the liberals like to say, "takes us 1000 steps back." I don't want this rhetoric of anti black racism to fear blacks from the right side. (Again I understand there are racists and there are niggers) It just doesn't help our cause when we try and state the truth of "the white man."
>>
>>138000188
I don't even remember doing that.
>>
>>137999991
Only a shut-in or a seriously mentally ill person believes these wacky scenarios about 'countless' brown people having sex with white women. The majority who post that shit here are just trying to rile up those same NEET failures and autards.
>>138000025
>killing a bunch of people will solve all the problems
there's that chimpout, face it, you're as nigger as the people you pretend to despise
>>
File: 1502925456143.jpg (28KB, 450x630px) Image search: [Google]
1502925456143.jpg
28KB, 450x630px
>>137995787
The guy is a disgusting human being. I get immensely angry at what's going on but I need to control it, as should everyone. That being said, after seeing how your people have been acting this past week and how it's ok to be openly racist against whites, I can at least understand a little bit why he did what he did. I only hope that this culture war dies down and the left stops being so damn radical, but I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>137995787
Dylan Roof... Man that guy went way too fucking far. Like you said, these weren't thugs, these were people in a church who welcomed him in.

As for the 'alt-right' and all... Man, I know a lot of people in here, especially the stormfags are gonna preach that 'kill all niggers' shit all night long. If we're talking problems that the average, not totally fucking racist, white person thinks about blacks... You guys' internal culture is fucking messed up, your pop culture idols preach hate and violence constantly, and the lack of fatherhood in the black community is tearing it the fuck apart.

Take it with a grain of salt, I mean no hate by that. All I'm saying, is if you guys wanna simmer down the hate, rhetoric, and tension between whites and blacks... that's where you've gotta start. Good luck.
>>
File: 1486958865260.png (132KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486958865260.png
132KB, 500x281px
>I know some of you guys are extreme racists who wish to 'KILL ALL NIGGERS'
>>
>>137995787
Yes commie niggers are fare game
>>
The single worst thing to happen to white nationalism in the US. This piece of shit decided to murder blacks that actually were doing what was right. He's a fucking scumbag, a coward, he gave the left all the ammunition it needs to vilify the rest of us and I hope he lives the worst possible life before he is murdered violently in his cell
>>
>>138000279
There is a solution, it's simply not politically correct.
>Use RICO laws in capital cases involving gang members.
>>
>>137995787
Only 9? Should've killed more
>>
File: moon man lineup.png (631KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
moon man lineup.png
631KB, 1366x768px
>>137995787
I disagree with his specific methods.
I read that he expected to an hero and be killed by police, so if that was the case and he was prepared to die, I think that he would have done better to do it Deathwish style and gone into areas where he knew he would be attacked for being white and and just blow away his attackers in self defense.
Even if he went to jail for doing so, doing it this way would give him a sort of heroic status rather than killing some old grandmas.
>>
>>137995787
>Killing people who were only attending church
Dylan is the niggest of them all
>>
>>137995787
He was mentally unstable, just like most terrorists.
They didn't deserve to die
I emotionally didn't care, but I did care in the fact that I wouldn't want to be gunned down by a black teenager just because I was white.
>>
Don't think all blacks should be killed. I do think they should all be deported back to africa. If a few (((innocent))) bloggers need to die in order to get us to where we should be then so be it. Not preferable but probably necessary
>>
>>137995787
I wish he would've been at Charlottesville
>>
>>137995787
He is a scum bag piece of shit. Killing people in church is not ok.

But it wouldn't have been bad if he targeted some actual thugs.
>>
>>137995787
I'm altright and I think he's an idiot and scum. Why didn't he go after gangbangers? Old people in a church? What was the point?
>>
File: 1501172867097.jpg (150KB, 1357x946px) Image search: [Google]
1501172867097.jpg
150KB, 1357x946px
I used to think he was a giant nigger because he killed a bunch of innocent black people who actually dindu nuffin until i watched his interview with the police. Basically, they asked him why he killed those blacks and not the ghetto blacks he was talking about while he was listing why he did what he did and why he hates black people, well he said that there's bad people on both sides but he hates the blacks who cover for the dindus the most because those blacks to him act all buddy buddy with whites irl and then those whites will actually use those people in their life to justify everything that happens to white people in this country/world with the "muh
one black friend", argument. So he basically saw blacks as a scummy race of people who covered for dindus (which by the way changed my whole view of black people after watching this interview) while they kill and rape white people but those same blacks will demand that whites open their borders and give blacks everything that white people did the past. So i hated him until recently and now i'm still trying to figure out how i feel about what he did but yeah, he really changed my entire view of blacks because i've seen what he said so many times with black "friends", in my life.
>>
>>138001180
see>>138001191
Why not watch the interview he did with the police before another one of you retards ask that question? I had the same fucking question so i spent an hour of my life watching it. Or just read this >>138001191
>>
Probably a false flag by the juice to make some niggers kill off some whites. Dylan was just a pawn.
>>
File: 1446328098601.png (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446328098601.png
87KB, 768x1024px
>>138000647
>there's that chimpout, face it, you're as nigger as the people you pretend to despise

DONT TELL ME HOW TO LARP GO KILL MORE BARRIER REEFS YOU EMU FUCKSOCK
>>
>>138000214
I was reading you're from the UK... Fuck what other guys in here say... British blacks and American blacks are two totally different entities. Half the problem with blacks in this country is that they've been coddled to and told they're oppressed since the mid 20th century. Hang around here long enough, you'll start asking yourself what the fuck is wrong with black people in this nation.
>>
Too late nigger, you have a couple years at most to flee to Africa before the race war begins
>>
>>137995787
Not alt right, not against blacks. Probably racist somewhat, but so is everybody, including blacks. Fuck BLM.
>>
>>137995787

what dylan roof was fuckin horrible.
>>
File: flag shadow a.jpg (231KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flag shadow a.jpg
231KB, 1600x1200px
>>137995787

It was some sort of Psy-Op....

There was NO Autopsy reports that I know of?

Look at this image and examine the shadows.

The guy is standing in front of a painted scene or enlarged photograph pasted on a back-drop.

Its Fake...

I challenge anybody to make a real photograph with shadows like that.
>>
>>137995787
im pretty sure you niggers would kill and rape all white people if you were given the chance, just as you did in many parts of africa, so no, i dont really give a shit
>>
>>137995787
>do you really justify the killings of those 9 African Americans in a church?

Stupid concept for a thread.
Idiots are really replying to this?

Those niggers are completely irrelevant at this point.
>>
OP, what do you think about the St. James Church Massacre, torturing and killing Whites, taking their property when the thieves dindu nuffin to earn it?

do you think your people will get a pass for what is being done to our Whites on the Chocolate Continent?

You deserve the Chinese Imperialism in your future.
>>
>>138001495
>reddit spacing
We don't even need to tinfoil this up.
This shooting really happened.
>>
>>138000187
Hey! Hey! Hey!
>>
>>138000274
13% includes babies, children, and a lot of old folks.
>>
>>137995787
Hard to say. I heard that those people actually were drug dealers.
>>
>>137999982
>I am a civic nationalist.
Thats only a weak form of nationalism.
Waste of quads.
>>
>>138001594
I think killing anyone based on colour is stupid, whether they're white or black or purple, no one should be killed because of the colour of their skin.
>>
>>138001417
>British blacks and American blacks are two totally different entities
I agree but i still don't like british blacks. I HATE american blacks because they are violent and dumb wheres britsh blacks just understand that they can crash in on the whole white guilt thing when in reality british whites are doing nothing to black people in the UK. So yeah, british anons are always sticking up for black people but in reality they are just using you
>>
I can't understand why that idiot shot those fine people. The families and congregation forgave him with grace that I can't comprehend, so out of respect for them I have no opinion.
>>
>>138001982
when it goes hot, and your skin is your uniform, what will you do? have you practiced outrunning a speeding bullet?
>>
I think that most of us aren't racist, or want "all niggers to die" etc. I think most of us have realized that there is a problem with crime rates when you separate the statistics by race. Namely gang related violence. Largely, it seems parents don't care about their kids, the parents themselves seem to not care that they have kids dependent on not only their wellbeing but upbringing as well. Whites can't criticize it, make a comment of it or seemingly mop up the outcome with police involvement without being called racist and then being the target of attack. It seems the only way to sort that issue out is by having real black leaders instead of race baiting provocateurs who have enough skeletons in the closet of their own personal life, they shouldn't have time to judge anyone. Whites can't offer advice without being deemed something awful, yet they are constantly told they are the root cause of the problem. Blacks in America have an easier time getting into college than whites. The whole adage of "you have to work ten times harder and be ten times as smarter just to get by" is completely the opposite now and it's doing not only the black community but society in general a true disservice. Most all successful black men and women on television are nothing more than silly spectacles with no redeeming quality, that should be offensive to all blacks and it should be discussed. That all being said, Dylan Roof was a nutbar dickhead with careless dickhead parents.
>>
File: poor little white boy.jpg (92KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
poor little white boy.jpg
92KB, 640x427px
>>137995787
>damn am I mad about all these blacks raping our white women
>I know I'll go gun down a bunch of old black grandmas at church

hes a fucking retard and if anyone ever asks for a bowl cut at the barbers they need to get put on a watchlist
>>
>>138001322
I've often wondered this. Racist white kid, stupid bowl haircut, wears a gold's gym t-shirt on his 90lb frame, just an overall awful presentation of himself. And the "manifesto" ... he did make a lot of valid points that would appeal to a lot of people, but the way it was presented, and typed, the file, etc., just seemed weird AF. With all the shady shit that happened in Odumbo's time in office, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was a FF. But regardless, and on the whole, shooting up a Church & killing 90 y/o people was cowardly AF. Just Horrifying. If he truly did it, the sumbitch needs to fry.
>>
File: flag shadow.jpg (39KB, 623x376px) Image search: [Google]
flag shadow.jpg
39KB, 623x376px
>>138001495
Believe me...

Application of sufficient Trauma, Abuse, Torture, Gas-Lighting techniques, Psychiatric Drugs...

You can make just about anybody, do just about anything.
>>
>>137999982
Please unironically consider cultural nationalism.
>>
>>137995787
Gigantic faggot who set back ethnocentrism by a decade.
>>
>>137995787
he is what we strive to be
killing the communist, anti-white fucks that want amerca to turn brown
god bless america
god bless dylan roof
>>
>>137995787
he talks about thug culture, but hypothetically if he just really caught the nigger killing bug, he still should have killed literally any other niggers, except maybe infants, instead of old ladies in church.
>>
>>137995787
He's a fuckhead.

If he went into a black gangland and mowed down a bunch of THEM? Yeah, I dig it.

Walking into a church and mowing down innocent people? Christians at that? Nah. He's a fucking cunt idiot.

Nothing wrong with black people on their own, but I disagree with mass importation of ANY race, and i disagree with gang formation of ANY race.

I don't feel comfortable around faggot bikey gangs made of nothing but whitey here, and I wouldn't want australians mass immigrating to Iceland or something, I don't want to see black people mass imported to Sweden, I don't want to see white people mass imported to Uganda.

I don't want Black Gangs killing people, I don't want White Gangs killing people.

It's just a sad matter of fact that "brown people" are the main groups in both of those issues.

The left needs to understand this.
>>
>honest thoughts
I honestly think you should read the rules and lurk more before writing a ShariaBlue spam post.
>>
>>137997021
this. if you are going to knock some niggers out of the picture get the younger ones. They are far more ignorant.
>>
>>137995787

My main problem with him was that he wrote in his manifesto that he didn't have the means to go into the ghetto and fight. So instead, he picked the softest target and killed people who didn't do anything wrong. It was just so cowardly and gutless, and he admitted as much.

If he had rolled into the worst neighborhood in SC and taken the fight to the true black cancer, I'd probably idolize him.
>>
>>138002572
>implying he doesn't cut his own hair
this is an actual autism psychopath we're talking about
>>
>>138002411
If the choices are having actual black leaders that honestly try to fix the problems in black communities instead of just racebaiting versus physical removal, I'm investing in helicopter stock.
>>
>all these shills
only good nigger is a dead nigger
>>
>>137998789
That was a different incident and it was a white pastor that got shot
>>
>>137998383
lol underrtated post
>>
>>137995787
What he did was wrong, it's kind of sad too because he had a chance to be a hero... he could have shot up a welfare office, or a public housing project and actually do some good in the world by getting rid of worthless nigger thugs. Instead he killed little old black ladies, accomplishing nothing but making our movement look terrible
>>
>>137999415
Because not all white supremacist are white.
>>
>>137998551

We know there are plenty of non-white right wingers. People on the right are trying their best to silence and push out the Nazi Stormfronters. I know it's shitty man, but most people on the right are not racist.
>>
File: DylanRoof.jpg (153KB, 1056x816px) Image search: [Google]
DylanRoof.jpg
153KB, 1056x816px
I don't believe in non-state sponsored violence, but.....
>>
>>137995787
lone wolf
six million people post on /pol/ and don't leave the basement to kill anyone,
>>
>>138003952
we should tho you cuck
if all of us killed niggers ther ewould be none left
>>
File: 1472024702995.jpg (171KB, 792x653px) Image search: [Google]
1472024702995.jpg
171KB, 792x653px
>>138000187
>Doesn't matter what I think. I'm white so I'm a racist. I voted for Trump so I'm a Nazi. When the shit goes down no one i the mob is going to stop and check my beliefs. They'll see the color of my skin and come for me. And all I'll see is a mob coming to kill me. I'll kill them or they'll kill me.
>We've gone past judging people by the content of their character. The left wants simple labels and skin-color uniforms. They'll get it.

QFT
There's no live and let live with bugs.

>>137995787
>I'm curious to see what /pol/ thinks about Dylan Roof.
I'm curious to see what an enlightened nigger thinks about the Knoxville Horror

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

or, the Hi-Fi Murders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Or any of the dozens of nigger perpetrated annual atrocities that the national and worldwide media perpetually ignores.

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

http://www.wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
http://fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
http://fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/
>>
>>137995787
drugs and guns dont mix.
>>
>>138003952
when some of the most powerful people on the planet are shitposters using MS Paint; the initial stages of the war are fought digitally, on the psychological level.

a good mimetic is like an arrow that chips away at the armor of those who believe they are untouchable
>>
>>137995787
I think violence is irrational and makes us the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>137995787
retarded terrorist who deserves the death penalty
>>
>>137995787
well less blacks around now because of him and it only cost us one kinda weird looking white kid. id say overall a positive thing even if on a small scale.
>>
>>137995787
I believe black people are less intelligent than whites on average and I am sick and tired of our country have to put up with their BS

That said, I think Dylan Roof is a loon who did more harm to us than good and his motives are crazy. Black people are a nuisance, but these particular black people were harmless and in any case blacks do not represent an existential threat to whites in America

Latinos do... but not blacks. They aren't going to outbreed us.
>>
>>137995787

Psy-op
>>
>>137995787
I thought it was poor taste to go after some nice church going blacks.

But if someone would be so kind to upload the graphics with the victims of black racial violence, I would say he was justify.

The fact is blacks kill good honest whites who were minding their own business practically everyweek in this country. It goes unreported, or only makes local news. Police always say it was "no reason" or a "robbery gone wrong". When there are obvious racial elements at play.

The people who died by Dylan Roof were only a small penance for the thousands blacks have murdered.

Long read but very well put together

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/
>>
>>137997462
Its sad to see these facebook tier comment section posts on 4chan now.

>inb4 muh sekrit club
>>
>>137995787
He was either a pussy with bad ideas on who to target or a Jewish double agent meant to weaken the American right. The "religious blacks" down south are cancer but he went full retard by shooting up a church. I look forward to seeing his dumbass bowl cut catch fire in the electric chair.
>>
>>138003093
You sound like General Sherman.
>>
>>138007313
Why can't anyone on this site accept the fact someone would actually avenge their people?

Why must everything be a false flag? Why must you always be the victims?

Why can't you just own what happened, and look at why he did it, instead of dismissing him as some lunatic or mental case.

Same shit with the C-Ville dodge challenger, its a false flag! Why can't you accept that someone might just snap from all this?
>>
File: 1503018950100.jpg (72KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503018950100.jpg
72KB, 850x400px
>>137995787
White nationalist here. Nobody likes this guy. He's worth a meme or 2, but he should have went ham on some drug dealers instead of fucking up Christians. All things considered he's probably a false flag. Breivik was a lot more interesting.
>>
>>138007496
Nice reading comprehension dumbass. I said he was either a Jew false flag or a total retard who deserves death for his faggotry. I am as right wing as anyone else on /pol/ but I want that little shit to die no matter what his deal is.
>>
File: 1495810960388.jpg (655KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1495810960388.jpg
655KB, 2272x1704px
>>137995787
yeah.... uh no. niggers nig like water is wet.
>>
>>138007496
Because Charlottesville was a False Flag. I'm not 100% onboard with Sandy Hook conspiracy, but thousands of people are convinced it was. Shocking crime, lead to massive amounts of calls for gun control. Same goes for this dipshit Roof. Shocking crime, calls for gun control, soft targets of grandmothers, racially motivated. The check-points are all there. Whether it was or not remains to be seen, but it's not a stretch to consider that it was a FF. Odumbo pulled a shit load of shady crap in his time in office. That adds to the speculation. But, I think most people here agree that Roof is a massive faggot & what he did was horrible. Gas Him, Shoot Him, Fry Him, Burn Him, and toss his ashes in a landfill.
>>
>>138008007
Hey! That's my bike!
>>
>>137995787
Even if I was an ethnonationalist and wanted all blacks to die, which I don't, I would say that Roof picked the worst target he possibly could.

That church was full of old black folk who were upstanding and outstanding members of their communities. He could have literally just went anywhere else and looked for black people to shoot and it would have made more sense. Why the fuck that church though? I'll never know.

The best thing he could have done, if he wanted to kill niggers and not black people who literally didndu nuffin wrong, was go drive down to an inner city court and wait until it closed for the day and gun down all the black people that pour out of it. Or if he was really clever he could have stalked them serial killer style and killed them while they slept and potentially racked up a huge body count over a long period of time if he was careful about not being caught.

He could have done that or a thousand other things that would have made more sense, instead he went into a fucking church and shot a bunch of old black Christians.

I understand that he was doing what he thought was right, and even though I disagree with his reasoning I have to respect him for that. However, that doesn't mean that I can't call him fucking stupid for doing it the way he did.
>>
>>137995787
Long live roof
>>
File: 1493458355186.jpg (242KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493458355186.jpg
242KB, 1199x800px
>>138008302
you're going to have to catch it first.
>>
>>137995787
he was a dumb piece of shit. of all the pain in the ass nogs that would have been more deserving, he shoots up a black church. not saying you should shoot blacks, but if you were to, those were definitely the ones we want to keep around
>>
>>137995787

No one here has sympathy for dylan roof.
>>
>>137995787
In my opinion, Dylann Roof is a school shooter type. He didn't do the church shooting because he became aware of mainstream media propaganda and wanted to start a race war. He just found an excuse to carry out his school shooter fantasy and make it seem as if it was about something greater. He's a loser who had no direction in his life and seemingly also no motivation to find direction in his life.

Only the most cringey LARPer thinks Roof accomplished anything with his idiotic and unjustifiable attack. He's the kind of guy who should be hanged in a public place for his crime.
>>
>>137998551
you're not a nigger, you're a black man. i will be honest with you though, black neighborhoods here in the USA suck massive donkey balls. super dangerous. i lived in black neigborhoods for years was jumped had my shit stolen and all my friends had at least one really bad experience.
>>
>>137995787
Insane or evil, maybe some combination of both.

Being alt right doesn't mean one condones murder. Even the worst of the alt right, the neo-Nazis, have to deny the Holocaust because they can't abide the idea of the Fuhrer actually murdering a bunch of people. If people dressed as SS Einsatzkommandos get queasy at the thought of killing someone, why would the average Stefan Molyneux fan or Trump supporter excuse killing people?
>>
>>137995787
>I know some of you guys are extreme racists who wish to 'KILL ALL NIGGERS'
99% of this is shitposting. I seriously doubt any more than 1% of /pol/ posters genuinely think he's anything more than trash.
>>
>>137995787
The only thing he did wrong was targeting niggers in a church. He should've of shot up ghetto niggers and/or drug dealing niggers. Nt ones that tried ot be civilized
>>
>>137995787
>not all hood thugs

Go back to africa and leave us alone. Do you know how many crimes blacks commit a day to whites? Or how many blacks want to kill all whites?

No you dont you're just another goddam retarded nigger. But you go around touting roof as if he compares to what blacks do to our people daily. He doesn't. My honest opinion is my ancestors helping in bringing all of you here was a mistake. You're all worthless. It doesn't matter how smart one of you is like Thomas sowell because you're still disgusting and ugly. You deserve to go back to the stone ages like how you were before whites GAVE you medicine, electricity, vehicles, etc...
>>
I'd say that somebody made a promise to that state senator and sent in a Dlyan Roof lookalike to ensure that, that the promise didn't have to be kept. Heh?
>>
>>137995787
i think he was wrong to target a black church, Christians aren't the enemy.
however, he had a couple decent points in his manifesto, one of them being about how the msm distorts everything to fit their narrative (the example he gave was how they tried to paint Zimmerman out to be a white guy, and Trayvon Martin out to be a little kid)

this guy was in the wrong.
>>
>>138009707
Well then...
>>138009271
I've seen some of the ghetto areas here in the USA and even though I'm black I would dread living in those areas..
>>
>>137997021
could have killed some drug dealers or gang bangers but instead kills old grannies in a church. what a retard
>>
>>138009280
The Holocaust narrative was an invention of Allied propaganda and subsequently hi-jacked by (((them))). It wasn't real, faggot.
>>
>tfw mixed race
Do I identify as white or black? I really don't fucking know. If I identity as black I can get Affirmative Actionâ„¢ so I can in Harvard and get a Doctorate in PURE mathematics, but if I identify as white person I will instantly be labeled as a racist or uncle tom by whoever the fuck. I literally don't feel like I'm either and would rather be labeled as American.
Whites don't like me because I'm black.
Blacks don't like me because I'm white.
What do?
>>
>>138010294
At least you'll get pussy. Women love light skin boys.
>>
>>138010595
I am real ugly though.
>>
>>137997672
https://youtu.be/yrbZxtuUdsQ
>>
>>138010736
same situation but been offered work as a male model constantly
>>
>>137995787

Hope he gets the chair. *I'm a Jew.
>>
>>138010847
What if I just want to study math and want a qt math gf?
>>
>>137995787
>do you really justify the killings of those 9 African Americans in a church?
No. I don't like niggers but no self respecting white person would condone such an action as
1. desecrating a church
2. killing in such a cowardly fashion
3. He is a fucking retard and gives white people a bad name.
>>
>>138007496
>Why can't niggers accept the fact someone would actually avenge their people?

heyjackass.com

Cry all you want about dem poor niggers.
Spearchuckers are their own worst enemy.

Sure, they all want to brutalize White pepo, but they'll settle for other niggers when that's too risky.

Nigger bloodlust must have an outlet.

>Why don't you honkey pigs juss lay down and let righteous niggas rape your daughters and burn your homes?

You first, porchmonkey.
>>
>>138007834
>I am as right wing as they come

No you aren't. Roof took action against a violent race who has been routinely killing, raping, and maiming our own people.

You are a faggot
>>
>>137995787
I'm annoyed that he threw his life away in such a stupid way.

Imagine what a legend he would've been if he did the EXACT same thing except to some gang members.
>>
Dylan Roof was a little faggot, that's what I think. I don't like civilians dying, including old people in a church. He could have gone to the hood to kill some gangster shites, but no, he killed old people praying.
>>
>>137995787
fuck Dylan roof, just perpetuating the hate machine. Whenever an innocent dies it is permanent sadness and a scar on humanity. Fucking disgusting, they all had families. And so did the person who died getting hit by the charger.
>>
>>137995787
He killed the wrong group of blacks.
>>
>>138012161
lmao
>>
>>138011849
>Roof took action against a violent race
Because killing a bunch of church going senile black women while getting yourself executed and tarnishing white nationalism in the process is really making a huge positive difference.

There really are some sub-90 IQ white niggers on this board.
>>
>>138012294
don't get yourself so worked up over people who you know couldn't defend their beliefs if you challenged them in person

for your own benefit, trust me
>>
>>138012214
/thread
>>
File: victims.jpg (211KB, 1536x1186px) Image search: [Google]
victims.jpg
211KB, 1536x1186px
>>138012294
>anonymous posting tarnishing white nationalism

Daily reminder, shit like this happens every fucking month, but when the rubber hits the road all of you cuck out and cry false flag or I'm happy he's getting raped by niggerdicks.
>>
>>137995787
>Was born too early to join the alt right
>>
>>138011903
>Imagine what a legend he would've been if he did the EXACT same thing except to some gangbangers.

Gangs would have been done decades ago if it was legal to shoot them.

Want it done quicker? Place a $500 bounty on a scalp + colors.

Our government has been protecting gangs and organized crime for almost 250 years. That's not gonna change anytime soon.

The punishment for driving a gang-nigger out of town has always been greater than the punishment for being a gang nigger.

The Government is always on their own side first.
>>
>>137995787
99 percent here know Dylan was a coward asshole.

Made all white people look bad.

... but, if he'd tried it on the gangs...
>>
File: 1498300631743.png (602KB, 796x865px) Image search: [Google]
1498300631743.png
602KB, 796x865px
>>138012627
>99 percent here know Dylan was a coward asshole.

So were the dozens of nigger atrocities committed every year.

When are you gonna whine about those?
>>
>>137995787

Dylan was a coward that attacked people in Church. He should have shot up some drug dealers, pimps, or other such parasites.
>>
>>138012885
>When are you gonna whine about those?
Are you new here or something?
>>
File: NiggerJudge.png (400KB, 1124x900px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerJudge.png
400KB, 1124x900px
>>138012627
>99 percent here know Dylan was a coward asshole.

But, Dylan was talked about non-stop on national news while typical nigger crimes even worse were completely ignored.

>dem poor, poor niggers

Fuck you, and your hippie flag.
>>
>>138000088
Americans are the only ones who have gay sex in prison and America popularized it america is retarded
>>
>>137995787
Roof is the nigger equivalent of the white race.
>>
>>137995787

P cute
Gonna get his haircut soon
>>
File: 1482364398913.png (1MB, 1449x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482364398913.png
1MB, 1449x1000px
>>138013025
>Are you new here or something?

I hope Canada gets all the niggers it deserves.
>>
>>138013213

Just as you are the nigger equivalent to the asian race
>>
The kid was mentally ill, or MK. I like the safety net he put over Charleston though, were basically immune to any false flags, CIA ops. For at least 70 years because this is where the race war was supposed to happen. Hell we even got nigs defending our statues here.
>>
>>137995787
what a sad cuck thread, nobody supports the church attack but nobody should be losing sleep. Just about every interracial murder is black on white and nobody knows the name of
even one of the black murderers because of biased media coverage. That is the real crime
>>
>>138013025
I think he means "when is the msm going to even acknowledge any of it?"
The answer is never. So why should we care about Dylan Roof?
>>
>>137995787
Yo yo what's up nigga
>>
>>137995787
I support what he did
He killed a politician
>>
I remember when 4chan was about cat memes, video games,anime & other retarded shit to pass the time. 2017--Is it ok to kill blacks in a church?
>>
>>138013787
exactly. Blacks kill whites everyday but we're meant to be guilt stricken about one counter attack from years ago
>>
File: 1482364593661.jpg (123KB, 1151x692px) Image search: [Google]
1482364593661.jpg
123KB, 1151x692px
>Niko Kollias watched his blood swirl down the bathtub drain. There was so much. And it was coming from so many places. His head. Both of his legs. And the gaping cuts where they had sliced the webbing between his toes.

>Even more blood was coating the clothing iron sitting on the sink. He didn't know where they'd put the hedge clippers; he was just glad they were gone. He could still see the roll of duct tape nearby, covered with the bloody fingerprints they'd left behind when they taped his hands and feet together before slamming the rebar and heavy metal pipes down onto him, over and over again.

>His femur was shattered; he'd felt it explode after they shot him there when he tried to run. He didn't realize they'd also shot him in the calf of his other leg. He could no longer feel that leg and couldn't see it because so much blood kept pouring into his eyes from his scalp, over which they had smashed a long, fluorescent lightbulb. It was only then, when the blood just wouldn't stop from that last blow, that they halted their attack and threw him in the shower.

>He could hear the men in the room next door, laughing, smoking weed and maybe still wearing those terrifying plastic masks.

>But who were they? Kollias didn't know. He had no idea where he was, who the men were or even what they wanted from him. All he knew was that they had shot and then tortured him for more than three hours.

>The men knew that Kollias was not involved in the drug robbery for which they were originally seeking revenge, but they decided to torture and rob him anyway. Strickland eventually withdrew thousands of dollars from Kollias’ accounts before he went on a shopping spree that weekend, which included a $799 leather jacket, Timberland boots and a $27.99 pair of jeans from Marshalls.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/19760676/university-rochester-football-player-kidnapped-tortured-40-hours
>>
>>138013894
piss off cuck, plenty of other pleb sites for u to find a safe space in
>>
A piece of shit.

>but he killed niggers

No, he didn't. He didn't kill gangbangers. He killed old, churchgoing blacks--the kind that black people should strive to be.

He deserves to be raped in prison and fried.
>>
>>137995787
>#HeroDylanRoof

Yeah, a lot of niggers murder innocent white people.
>>
I remember when 4chan was about cat memes, video games,anime & other shit to pass the time. 2017--Is it ok to kill blacks in a church?
>>
>>137995787
You murricans are way too much into this whole race thing.
I mean it's nice to know where your grand-grand-grandparents lived but it constantly forces blacks to wonder if their grand-grand-grand das was uncle tom the housenegro or the slave owner himself.
Roof is a piece of shit and I unironically wish the scarred sleeping giant america will awaken once again to make people like him hang from lampposts.
>>
>>137995787
You murricans are way too much into this whole race thing.
I mean it's nice to know where your grand-grand-grandparents lived but it constantly forces blacks to wonder if their grand-grand-grand dad was uncle tom the housenegro or the slave owner himself.
Roof is a piece of shit and I unironically wish the scarred sleeping giant america will awaken once again to make people like him hang from lampposts.
>>
>>137995787
It won't be a race war. It'll be left vs right. Don't worry, white liberal pigs will get it worse than you niggers.
>>
>>138014562
people like u need to hang from lampposts u piece of shit faggot
>>
File: 1501804407872.jpg (119KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
1501804407872.jpg
119KB, 1024x781px
Dylan Roof is what happens when the MSM and Obama sucks BLM's dick for 2 years and one day he just snaps and does it.
He should just have waited for the election and he'd be trolling libs all day every day just like us. That's how real white people chimp out, in the election booth.
>>
Dylann Roof is a victim of the multikulti order kikes and Boomer scum have imposed on us. He should be freed from prison.
>>
File: 1494820704589.png (492KB, 457x767px) Image search: [Google]
1494820704589.png
492KB, 457x767px
>>138014161
>Is it ok to kill blacks in a church?

Apparently, I'm raciss because I'm white.
I didn't get to choose my skin color at birth, but I'm guilty anyway.
I'm also guilty, because white skin.
Nevermind that my ancestors never owned niggers.

If your skin is black, you get reduced admissions requirements to prestigious universities, advanced placements in the DMV, and the benefit of the doubt when beating in the face of an 87-year old woman with a steel pipe.

She was probably raciss.
Fuck her, amiright?

Nah. Fuck niggers, and fuck you twice, Sven.
Of everyone alive right now, you deserve diversity.
>>
>>138014745
Why?
Because I don't condone an autistic manchild to larp-raid a church? You sound like a subhuman anon.
Friendly reminder that you will be among the first to walk the gas when it's about time.
>>
>>138013894
Go back to Cheezburger
>>
>>138014052
Your logic is flawed.

A lot of X kill Y, so Y should kill X and so on... Never ending circle.
>>
>>138014922
lol, says the weak minded kraut who thinks waycism is wrong. Killing innocent blacks is bad if it can be avoided, but u are clearly a gutless cuck and u need to swing
>>
>>138014976
so what is ur logic? People are killing my ppl but two wrongs don't make a right, so i will just criticize racists instead of defending my people?
>>
>>138014050
dey choiches need mo money fo dem program, u best be donatin white boiz!
>>
>>138014976
>Your logic is flawed.
>says the UN

I'm saving all my ammo for you cunts.
Sure, I'll go after traitors, and niggers, but only after you're worm food.

You cunts earned every bullet.
>>
>>137995787
I can't justify what that wacko did, especially so because he killed the best and kindest of the black folk. A coward who should have gone to a ghetto and started shooting there instead.

As far as what's the future outlook, it's gonna be nazis vs communists all over again. I don't feel like "the vibe" is going against woke black people at all. In fact I even see a "nazi" side that includes woke blacks and asians on same merits as whites.

I'm not a racist though, but understand the far right scene very well - trust me that to them, the commies are the real enemy.
>>
>>138015052
Going into a church to kill 9 unarmed people is weak to me.
>>
>>138015540
right, pity i am not dylan roof. I am simply a white man much more concerned about the 95 percent of interracial murders being black on white than i worry about the remaining 5 percent. Cannot wait 4 u to swing
>>
>>138015540
>Going into a church to kill 9 unarmed people is weak to me.

topkek
Your idea of strength is the gulags and the Stasi.
Once a commie, always a commie.
>>
>>137995787
Killed innocent grandmothers. Not what white nationalism is about. Unhinged bad hombre
>>
A moderate nigger is still a nigger
>>
>>137996265
idk nignogs got a lot to answare for
>>
File: mm.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
don't know enough about this guy to really say what made him do it

hard to tell if he was brainwashed or what shaped his point of view
maybe he is mentally ill

very difficult especially after you listen to the things his friends have said about him

I can tell you this, most people don't worry about other people
but people like to be around their own people. don't you?

what you don't get and most people don't get is we are being used to fight with each other to make certain people rich and keep them rich

a home land for each race, a separation will end conflict we will each celebrate our own cultures, holidays, heroes, religions and stories

but that separation threatens the wealthy

I wish right left black white hispanic would figure that out

noticed I didn't say Asians - they already know who those people are

the more people read, are prodded by whatever means to come here or find out why there is conflict the better for all of is

take the red pill you'll be smarter for it

but it won't make you happy
>>
File: gas_chamber_approved.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
gas_chamber_approved.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>137995787
No he's not justified in what he did.

Killing a bunch of grandmothers studying the bible is wrong no matter what.

None of us agree with it.

However, if you're pic related you deserve to die.
>>
>>138015962
your idea of strength seems to be the same as islamists idea? fuck off cuck
>>
>>138015949
>I'd rather talk about something else
I am concerned about these crimes as well, shall we talk about them after we finished Roof?
The point is you try to justify an event like Roof with muh blacks do more crimes. This is a third grader's attempt at logics, seriously.
I know for sure you are under 25 murrican anon.

>>138015962
My unironic idea of strength is not allowing myself to get paranoid, act irrational or out of emotion and don't give in the urge to oversimplify while having enough spine to speak out against any injustice.

All that whataboutism, again explain what is good about an asperger shooting up people in a church?
I wonder what's so difficult about admitting this was fucked up?
Why would you even cringe around to justify this?
>>
>>137995787

read his manifesto and ull understand exactly why he killed them
>>
>>137995787
He was such a good boi, he didn't do nuffin.
>>
>>137998551
This. The main problem is demographic change. A bit of diversity is fine just not too much.
>>
>>137995787

He's an idiot.
>>
>>138016793
U actually know nothing, and did i justify his crimes or simply delegitimize this thread? Again, rope for you cuck
>>
File: dylan.jpg (189KB, 1421x1088px) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
189KB, 1421x1088px
>>137995787
You sit in church singing gospel when this White boy enters the building

Wat do?
>>
>>137995787
pretty shitty behavior.

but if you came here with the intent to lament the killing of innocent people, instead of with the intent of race baiting, you would of course get worked up over the orders of magnitude greater number of white people getting killed by blacks instead.
>>
>>137995787
Kill yourself you retarded nigger.
>>
>yes I'm black
Yeah we know we can see your flag.
If we see a burger flag it's either a nigger or a spic or a mutt.
We know, you don't have to tell us ok.
>>
File: MUDSHARK-00.jpg (216KB, 650x1032px) Image search: [Google]
MUDSHARK-00.jpg
216KB, 650x1032px
>>137998551
Dylan Roof was attacking the heart of the black community because he was obsessed with black on white violence, just a kid who sat at his desk and rotted into violence, isn't it ironic how niggerlike he is? Just like black people sat watching the Rodney King verdict and devolved into violent riots and attacking innocent Reginald Denny. I can't condone roof, but can you see why some would you cuck?>>137995787
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.