[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazis are pussies. Why don't you march in Baltimore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: pussyassnazis.jpg (44KB, 843x474px) Image search: [Google]
pussyassnazis.jpg
44KB, 843x474px
Nazis are pussies. Why don't you march in Baltimore?
>>
Baltimore isn't their target audience. I am a civic nationalist and even I can figure that out.
>>
>>137995596
We all live in nice neighborhoods
>>
>>137995596
I don't live anywhere near Baltimore. How dare you question me you filthy little slut. Don't you ever question me again.
>>
Because there aren't as many Nazi sympathizers as you think there are. Most right wingers aren't apart of that shit, they now have you thinking they have much more support than they actually do.

Now antifa really does have a solid grip on our universities and youth. And they tout a just as destructive ideology.
>>
>>137995596
Who gives a shit about Niggermore?
>>
>>137995596
Baltimore is a lost cause. Form the lines in Gettysburg we'll send these commies to their grave.
>>
>you
we're not nazis though. most nazis here are leftist shills i think, before that hitler was just a meme
>>
>>137995596
IDK why do you overact over 200 white dudes getting together as if it's the next coming of Hitler?
>>
>>137995896
Antifa? Anti-fascists? That's a destructive ideology? All I hear is equivalencies between Nazis and Antifa, but no proof. Can you provide legitimate examples?
>>
>>137996122
Bro I live in goddamn Kentucky. It's more than 200 people who feel that way, I see that shit every day.
>>
>>137996113
Well then the post isn't directed at you, is it?
>>
>>137995596

Because fighting Faggots over something I don't believe seems stupid?

All of us who voted trump into office have jobs we are needed at... We can't just call in to go fight with trannies.

It almost... Wait a minute.... You WANT idiots to fight you.

Oh man... Well, I can't control retards and I'm not my brothers keeper. If false flaggers and nazis want to openly fight it kind of makes sense.. See, white supremacist groups are the most heavily infiltrated of any extremists. I would guess fully 10% of all groups have an agent attached.
>>
>>137996676
I'm talking about Nazis, not Trump supporters. Kind of weird that you automatically linked the two, huh?

Also I thought no one in the heartland had jobs, and that's why you voted for him. So he would get you a job.
>>
>>137996609
but it is directed at everyone isn't it. i'm supposed to see it and think nazis are everywhere. fuck you shill i'm not fooled. most of us on /pol/ have already figured it out. sage
>>
>>137997654
Nah man, I just didn't know where else to go to interact with Nazis. If you think Nazis are everywhere, that's your business.
>>
>>137997900
but i don't think nazis are everywhere, that's my point. there barely are any, you are alone, and everyone dislikes you. there is no place for nazis here and half the nazi friends you do have here aren't real
>>
>>137998065
Fuck I sure hope so.
>>
>>137995596

It's not 1933 there are no nazis. Give it 10 years. We're in pseudo-repeating the bolshevik revolution and shit.
>>
>>137998509
I always felt shit cycled on more of a 90-year rotation.
>>
>>137995596
that's the containment zone
>>
>>137995596
Why don't we just march in the middle of the Democratic Republic of Congo, moron?
>>
>>137995596
Baltimore is a shit city full of shitskinned niggers.

Nothing worth marching for there.
>>
>>137999061
>>137999135
>>137999228
Yeah, and I bet you lock your doors when you go through a bad neighborhood. Shit talkin coward ass pussies. Rationalize it all you want, your statues are still comin down.
>>
>>137995596
thank you for using our new pro-segregation battle flag.
>>
File: 1485156958411.jpg (47KB, 327x303px) Image search: [Google]
1485156958411.jpg
47KB, 327x303px
>>138000171
Keep chimping out nigger, it's funny
>>
>>137995896
No it's because they stay silent most of the time. They stay silent until they're really needed like at the polls
>>
>>137996294
Antifa actually destroys things
>>
>>138000171
Most people are laughing at the chimpouts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
Lowest of the low, rats out of their holes
We never used to let these dickheads have any control
Speech is “free” but it comes with a price
And if you’re speaking out some bullshit I'll give you advice
Hit 'em with a left a left and a right
Got 'em dropping like flies with the stars in their eyes
So fuck them and fuck you too and appreciate that
if you preach hate, then expect hate

You just got knocked the fuck out
The punishment fits the crime
So keep your hand held high and you’ll find out why
that this raised fist ain’t afraid to fly
>>
man, y'all must get laid all the time
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.