[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he fuck everything up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 63

File: IMG_0017.jpg (52KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
52KB, 512x512px
Everyone's turning on Trump since Charlottesville
>>
No this is boring already. It was W for the right.
>>
File: unitetheright.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
unitetheright.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
Spencer is a CIA LARPer sabotage artist

C'ville was a preplanned mass mindrape(a perversion of the truth told to people to change the course of history) event to disembowel the right wing. they used LARPers to demonize and discredit

Demand Richard Spencer and Cantwell undergo lie detector tests (not fake tests by the CIA or any other paid group, real verifiable lie detector tests) to prove they're not LARPers or trying to sabotage movements, make people look bad. The driver should also have a lie detector test to check if he was in the car, there is a photo of the driver that does not look like him. If they deny proper (unbiased) tests they are confirming themselves as controlled LARPers
>>
>>137994492
Implying any one was on trump side to begging with.

Trump is a force to be recon with faggot
>>
He came out of no where.

He was used by the MSM to group all of the right under a single banner, no matter what people actually believe.

He's a laughing stock.

He's the definition of controller opposition. I can guarantee he's bought and paid for to "put a face" on the new right, which was then named the "alt right" and lumped in with the traditional right and neo-nazis.
>>
subhumans with half a brain will hate no matter what.

people who know better will investigate themselves all the facts before coming to a conclusion and know which side instigated first.
>>
>>137994689
>being this paranoid

Do you have literally any credible evidence for this? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: vna-richard-roediger-august-2.jpg (148KB, 1000x610px) Image search: [Google]
vna-richard-roediger-august-2.jpg
148KB, 1000x610px
Imagine being Richard Spencer in the Alt-Right scene and having to go home after another day of doing nothing and being all like “damn, Nina Kouprianova, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific pig-like monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my White Nationalist character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is fuck another 17 year old twink from his rally. Like seriously imagine having to be Richard and not only sit in that chair while Nina Kouprianova flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, and just sit there, call after call, hour after hour, while she barks in that dog language to Kremlin. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she’s TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, NINA LOOKS *STUNNING*!! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking moon face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of submissive fuccbois wearing red hats and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid in roubles to sit there and revel in her “statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months. And then Putin calls for another march, and you know you could kill every single person in this movement before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Rick. You’re not going to lose your future Nazi career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>137994492
Yes NAZI larper hijacked Trump's narrative.
>>
>>137994492
No, he succeeded. It was his job to kill your cause.
>>
>>137995536
Had to make Hillary's MUH AUT RIGHT demagoguery look legit.
>>
>>137994492
If only someone would have warned you niggers about him when he appeared out of no where. CRIPPLECHAN BANNED TRS/SPENCER POSTING AND THEYRE LITERALLY NAZIS!!! Lmao
>>
He's controlled op so if he didn't fuck it all up he was trying to.
>>
File: alt-right leader punched.gif (2MB, 399x221px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right leader punched.gif
2MB, 399x221px
>>137994492
What is it about his face that just makes me think of punching...?
>>
>>137994492
On purpose.

He is a plant trying to shoehorn in old failed imagery and tactics to combat the vietcong style mischief of the chans that was seriously battering left-wing narratives on the internet.

His TRS followers come from 90-IQ MRA circles and think just because he got some public speaking lessons and makes hand gestures that means everything he's saying is gospel.

Also a lot of them are just gay for him doing some personality cult shit.

Nothing he's done has been positive for whites.
>>
>>137995915
They have literally nothing, for fuck's sake you could make a better argument for him being a Russian plant due to his ex-wife being a vocally pro-Putin Russian chick, and even that's weak as hell
>>
As planned, yes.

Richard Spencer is friends with the Bush family, and is a homosexual.

Jason Kessler was a leader of Occupy Wall Street, a former CNN investigator, and as a book of poetry on sale on Amazon with one of his poems called "white devils" which expresses his happiness at a vision of black people rising up and killing all white people in America.
>>
>>137994492
>everyone's turning on Trump
No they're not. Just media manipulation. Everyone remembers the same shit from the election.
>>
>>137996707
He's been made leader because he speaks like a pussy with a lisp but uses grandiose hollywood bad guy 'muhahahaha' type language.

This makes nigs and degenerates think of whites as both evil and easy meat.
>>
Only thing he fucked up was not wifing the new queen of /pol/
>>
File: 121982912100212.jpg (463KB, 2896x3120px) Image search: [Google]
121982912100212.jpg
463KB, 2896x3120px
>>137996851
>>
>>137994492
>Kushner and Ivanka MIA
>Worldwide condemnation
>Google, Godaddy, Cloudfare and even the fucking Russians all drop the Dailystormer
>Tough guy Nazi makes a video crying like a bitch
>Trump lost all of his corporate and jewish allies
>Alt-right now means racism/nazi's
>The Rebel is going down in flames
>Bannon is likely to be fired
>Twitter blocks nazi accounts
>Republican party is splintering
>/pol/ is in shambles

Great job Dickie!
>>
>>137996189
>(((childless))) couple past prime breeding age with a pet dog

shills
>>
>>137994492
People who didn't think he was con-op before are now wondering. I thought you guys were just paranoid by saying that, but shit, it's definitely starting to look strange. He lacks leadership skills. Instead of weeding out undesirables he lets them take over the movement. The whole point of the Alt-Right was to give white identity an attractive look. It was supposed to be a distancing from neo-Nazi and KKK type groups. Yeah, that doesn't work too well when you let fat Nazi LARPers do dumb shit at your rallies. 14/76
>>
Yes, but Trump pretty much bailed us out. Made us look sympathetic to the right at-large. Barcelona would have been icing on the cake had our larper been able to restrain himself in the car.
>>
>>137994492
Also, nobody is turning on Trump. GOP cucks were never on his side to begin with.
>>
>>137995536
>He came out of no where.

Anyone who says this is either a shill or came here during the 2016 election cycle.
>>
File: Trips.png (15KB, 590x130px) Image search: [Google]
Trips.png
15KB, 590x130px
>>137994492
Everyone except the American people.
>>
File: richard-spencer.jpg (375KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer.jpg
375KB, 2560x1707px
*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but only to celebrate the implicit whiteness of Western civilisation, not like some kinda fruity faggot that would enjoy another man's dick in his mouth*
>>
File: 648964.jpg (375KB, 1294x1894px) Image search: [Google]
648964.jpg
375KB, 1294x1894px
>>137996816
>>
>>137996189
She's not too bad looking tbqh
>>
>>137994492
>Everyone's turning on Trump

Excuse me? Did you see the fucking debates? The GOP hated Trump ever since he BTFO'd their entire lineup. It's always been Trump against the entire political elite and that's why people like him.
>>
He was meant to kick off an Obama led Communist coup coupled with a full scale cultural revolution.

By denouncing him we saved the world.

It was a win for everyone and fuck you whoever planted him.

God is quickly revoking the time you have left before the inner vessel is cleansed. Take warning.
>>
File: IMG_1912.jpg (154KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1912.jpg
154KB, 900x719px
>>137997562
14/76 brother
>>
File: spencer7.png (106KB, 1113x475px) Image search: [Google]
spencer7.png
106KB, 1113x475px
>>137994689
i really doubt cantwell is a shill, but spencer is very suspicious

cantwell got his twitter, youtube, website shut down and has a warrant for his arrest

spencer goes free, can do whatever he wants, is not censored, gets on prime time tv repeatedly, twitters freely
>>
>>137997319
Good point, why the fuck doesn't the leader of white nationalists have a bunch of kids? Not even one???
>>
>>137997103
I mean yeah, pretty much this. We had the left in the corner before this shit happened. People were making peace with the Trump Presidency and the right was gaining followers. What this dumb fuck did hurt the right in a way that could effect our next election. I've read the word nazi on reddit more times than I ever have on here. It's going to take a while to recover from this.
>>
>>137994492
That's a false premise, people are now more supportive of Trump.
>>
File: 1496940166937.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496940166937.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>137998293
>>137997562
14/76
>>
>>137999059
> We had the left in the corner before this shit happened

that is delusional

Trump reached record polling lows way before this incident
>>
>>137997736

Yup, all Spencer did was to reveal to Trump the snakes who were in his column.
>>
File: fakenews.jpg (70KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.jpg
70KB, 1000x541px
>>137994492
Wrong.
Everyone is turning on the alt left and the alt right for being a bunch of chimps.
You want to win? Stop sperging out and be stoic. Stoic wins every time.
>>
>>137994492
Regardless of whether or not he was intentionally placed in position, Richard Spencer was zoomed in on by the media intentionally. He was regarded as the "face of the alt right" because the MSM saw his relations to neo-Nazism. With that in mind, the MSM kept entertaining the idea he was the sole leader. Ol' Spencer chewed it up too, either due to his ego or playing the game.

Really, he was a bad choice of leader. I know parts of /pol/ were hesitant to let Spencer go because they'd feel like they're turning their backs on good old Adolf. However, he shouldn't have been designated, or rather nobody should have played along with the MSM in playing up his importance.

A lot of people say/shill that neo-Nazis should never been linked to the movement. However, I have a different. Sure, let neo-Nazis be part of the group of alternative rightwing ideas. However, they shouldn't be made the face of those ideas. Not because of crap like "bad optics", but because there are more conservatives you're ignoring by making Nazism the center. Many White nationalists, race realists, White sympathizers, and Whatnot are in the group who don't feel like taking up the mantle of a WWII political party for whatever reason.

A real leader of the new age of conservatism would have been -should have been- somebody who combines the might of all these conservatives into a unique power that smash through the commies. Not play favorites to pre-established groups. If some diehard neo-Nazis don't want to join in, then they are free to do as they please. I'm just saying that if this was all about neo-Nazim, then this movement would have just been called one for neo-Nazism.

PS. Trump isn't hated. At least, not after creating the image of the "alt-left". That move showed he still cared for the nonviolent people (in reality meaning everybody but the car crasher) who were legally at the event, supported the event, or similar ideas to those who attended the event.
>>
File: 1502805849496.jpg (19KB, 640x139px) Image search: [Google]
1502805849496.jpg
19KB, 640x139px
>>137994492
He did exactly what the CIA wanted. I wonder if the Deep State will let him see the Second Civil War. I've heard brake lines fail pretty easily
>>
>>137999770
>stoic
slave morality meme, and trump is anything but stoic
>>
>>137997782

No, even before the election cycle, the rare times he was mention were always replied to with >literally who.
>>
File: matt-forney.png (107KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
matt-forney.png
107KB, 320x408px
>>137994492
>Did he fuck everything up?
Yeah, because LARPy shit attracts psychos. If Mr. Challenger didn't kill the commie cat lady, it was only a matter of time before Cantwell went on a spree. Ever heard of QUALITY CONTROL? Have some fucking standards.
>>
>>137999883
This
>>
>>138000076
Really? I'd like to see how you'd react with the kind of pressure he's under. It'd be very easy for him to lose his temper, start attacking journalists constantly, have them and the celebrities calling for his death arrested. What does he do instead? He calls for unity.
That is stoicism, that's why we're going to win. You want to beat antifa and the crooked politicians and george soros? Give them enough rope to hang themselves and they will.
Fight them using their own tactics and watch their mass media brainwashing organism convert the normies into leftists.
>>
File: just_stop_it.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
just_stop_it.png
231KB, 851x721px
>Everyone's turning on Trump since Charlottesville
no they're not, shill. the cabal is going for broke; it all comes tumbling down.
I'm 100% behind our President. I do not regret my vote one bit, and Spencer is CIA/cabal controlled opposition.
Fuck off back to wherever it is you concern trolls come from.
t.Berniecrat for Trump
>>
>>137999581
>Trump reached record polling lows way before this incident
muh poles... so science... laff
>>
Is it just me or was "alt-right" meant to be anyone that voted for Trump because he wasn't a RHINO, neocon, religious nutjob? It was basically an anti-Bush categorization.

It was since claimed by Spencer and the identitarian movement, maybe pushed onto it by the MSM to mass-vilify this alternative voice of conservatism, but are the origins basically anti-neocon?
>>
I love how this stupid fucking retard just suddenly appeared and the kike media went
>Yes goyim, he is the leader of the alt-right
and then for some reason people just accepted it because there is no way the kikes would do something detrimental to right-wing causes.

I hope he gets assassinated by antifa.
>>
>>138000527
>not arresting people for insulting you means you are stoic

You are fucking retarded. stoicism is fucking garbage anyways, it's a good thing that Trump is not stoic at all.
>>
>>137994492
I think Spencer is pretty handsome. No homo.
>>
File: FUCKKIKESFUCKK.jpg (40KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKKIKESFUCKK.jpg
40KB, 491x491px
>>137994492
Nice try, Shekelsberg.
>>
>>138000815
I'm glad for our sake you're an outlier. By all means, prove CNN right. Go out and physically attack people. Everyone with sense will either be shitposting or peacefully protesting.
>>
>>137994492

No, pretty much only the media, weak GOP politicians and people who already didn't like him.

His numbers will rebound after this dies down, as they always do. I'm actually shocked they're as good as they are given the almost total media war being waged.
>>
>>137994492
Not for me I'll finally be able to migrate to the USA without visa.
>>
File: laughing_owls_13.jpg (28KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_owls_13.jpg
28KB, 700x466px
>>137996189

>You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you

I'M DYING.
>>
File: IMG_1393.jpg (51KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.jpg
51KB, 300x364px
You idiots he's only made us stronger through their attempts at discrediting us. Of course he's a shill. It's made us wiser, brought us together and brought more people to Trump.
>>
>>138000773
ALSO
>well known leader of the alt right
>literally the personification of racism, sexism whatever-ism for leftist
>only bad thing that happened to him was some random nigger punching him
>meanwhile people who are barely associated to right wing views get fucking terrorized 24/7
GEE ISN'T THAT WEIRD IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT ALONE
>>
>>138000083
and after that it was non stop attempts to assassinate character lmao
>>
Holy Fuck guys it took me one hour to get banned on twitter for calling lgbt faggots wow https://twitter.com/1NewsUnited1
>>
>>137997319
I think he has kids but doesn't talk about them desu
>>
Forget what happened at Cville, Alt-right was never a real thing, Spencer simply wanted some publicity for his ethnic nationalist party so he organized some rally, poorly named "Unite the Right" when nobody knows him, and when the right doesn't need uniting. The right has Trump, and even within the right, we are strong in our diversity. We do not need uniting.

Spencer is either a self serving politician LARP, or a CIA plant. Both makes him disregardable.

Looking at the rally along, it never made sense anyway.

The violence is manufactured mainly by the governor. Via the police and Antifa and the convenient "Nazis" who are there whether by coincidence or by choice.

It was a fuck up the moment Spence thought it's a good idea for him to "unite the right". That much alone should discredit him to irrelevance.

His tiki torch aesthetic is about the only thing he achieved. Something we should practice more, i.e. well coordinated and directed photoshoots.
>>
File: christopher-cantwell-fb.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-cantwell-fb.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>137998497
>cantwell
>cant
>>
>>137994689
if he were CIA he would pass the lie detector
>>
Alt right died in charlottesville. Boston is our last hope...

rip
>>
File: thicc.jpg-large.jpg (170KB, 930x1500px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg-large.jpg
170KB, 930x1500px
>>137998811
> why the fuck doesn't the leader of white nationalists have a bunch of kids? Not even one???
>>
File: 1489763626487.jpg (56KB, 717x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489763626487.jpg
56KB, 717x720px
>>137994492

how is this any different than before
>>
>>138001211
Not only are you retarded, you're literally insane as well. When did I say I want to attack people or that I support spencer or that i went to charlottesville? Never.
>>
>>137998497
Because Spencer doesn't engage in violence and then brag about it online you fucking tard
>>
>>137994492
No. The enemy did what they do. Any negative reactions is (((the media's))) fault for lying about it. Our guys did nothing wrong, aside from the one guy that snapped from the abuse.
>>
>>138001872
>having a leader alternate to potus
shame on you at the suggestion
>>
>>137994492
>leftypol still raiding even after 4 unsuccessful days of trying to shill against /pol/ and Trump.

Also Spencer is a faggot, anyone on /pol/ supporting that alphabet agency plant is a fucking moron that needs to get out.
>>
File: 1500007892972.jpg (84KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500007892972.jpg
84KB, 539x960px
Never gets old.

Yeah, Trump will surely e brought down by calling him a racist THIS time.
>>
File: Ride the Wave.jpg (87KB, 849x487px) Image search: [Google]
Ride the Wave.jpg
87KB, 849x487px
>>137994492
These things work in cycles. It will be OK. You have to learn to ride the wave.
>>
>>137994492
Your perception is based on media coverage which has nothing to do with reality
>>
>>137994492
>the establishment hates trump
We knew this before he got elected
>>
>>137997319
he has a daughter
>>
While the car attack was unfortunate, and as Trump said a disgrace, this will only help him in the long run. He just made the Alt-left a thing, and now he has a pretext to go after all practitioners of political violence. 99% of whom are Soros funded leftists.

Never back down, never apologize. The left taught us well over the last few decades.
>>
>>138002847
And this.
>>
>>137994492
>all the same people keep turning on him over and over again
>EVERYONES TURNING ON HIM GUISE

DO YOU FAGGOTS GET IT YET?
WE ARENT FUCKING FALLING FOR YOUR SHIT
NOBODY BELIEVES THE MEDIA ANYMORE
A MANUFACTURED EVENT WONT GET PEOPLE TO BELIEVE YOU
>>
File: ashoutout.png (231KB, 985x633px) Image search: [Google]
ashoutout.png
231KB, 985x633px
warned (You) fags
welcome to controlled opposition

A shout out to the Alt Right and Nazis and /pol/
This User Caught Something Interesting About @RoguePotusStaff Account!
By TrumpResistance
Thursday Mar 23, 2017 · 3:44 PM EST
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/23/1646549/-This-User-Caught-Something-Interesting-About-RoguePotusStaff-Account
http://archive.is/TPU3J
>>
>>137994492
those are some huge ass dandruff flakes
>>
Interesting that this all happened right as Trump was trying to get immigration reform passed
>>
>>138002847
Says a person posting on a Laotion underwear board.
>>
>>137996189
>nina byzantina fetish porn posting
she's a beard and they live on opposite sides of the country. actually, i think she might have high tailed it back to canada. take your medz
>>
>>138001738
Spencer didn't organize the rally, it was Jason Kessler.

An Obama supporting Occupy Wall Street activist who worked for CNN just 6 months ago. He was allegedly "redpilled" by the election of Donald Trump
>>
>>138001901
Because literally its everyone now, people on his own committees and many conservative politicians
>>
File: cJVfrqOOtXU.jpg (188KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
cJVfrqOOtXU.jpg
188KB, 1280x854px
>>137996975
your image literally shows that the ribbon is used to show support for russia with the ukraine shit
jesus christ you people are retarded

>>138000764
it was started by spencer as the identitarian stuff and being anti democracy true old right, but through the grapevine it turned into basically just being a young conservative who didn't identify with the religious right that dominates the gop. then the media jumped on spencer since he coined the term and everything exploded.

>>138000773
he interviewed jonathan bowden back in the day. he didn't just appear unless you've been under a rock and weren't involved in far right politics until big daddy trump started being based in late 2015
>>
Are you kidding? This was the very best thing that could have ever happened for Trump and American loving citizens. Because this event happened it now gives the DOJ a reason to release the hounds and investigate the issue in totality which means they now have reason to investigate groups like ANTIFA and Redneck Revolution. Just look at the recent release by the latter:

https://www.redneckrevolt.org/single-post/REPORTBACK-CHARLOTTESVILLE

Or their "training manual":

https://ia800608.us.archive.org/17/items/Mini-manualOfTheUrbanGuerrilla/Mini-manualOfTheUrbanGuerrilla.pdf

This is a group that literally releases training manuals on how to commit terrorism, kidnapping, execution, and other shit. Now that they announced they were there and now that there is a DOJ investigation it means that Trump, as he has in every single situation already, will be able to reign them in and show the media how oblivious/corrupt they are.
>>
>>137998497
You're fucking Cantwell. You keep posting with that fucking flag to shill for him when he's an obvious actor trying to discredit in that video of him crying.

Fuck off you traitorous spook faggot. What is it, they got you blackmailed over kiddie raping? Just kill yourself.
>>
>>137994492
>people in positions of power were with Trump
wut
>>
File: fat_nippled_retard_statistics.jpg (23KB, 1138x282px) Image search: [Google]
fat_nippled_retard_statistics.jpg
23KB, 1138x282px
>>138003721
>he didn't just appear unless you've been under a rock and weren't involved in far right politics until big daddy trump started being based in late 2015
Right

I've been here since /new/ was created, so you can fuck off with your true-Scotsman horseshit, that fat-nippled brainlet was never part of anything.
>>
>>137994689
Alex Jones is taking heat for Jewish operatives going undercover in kkk and white nationalist and militias. Well, here's a Jewish agent turned author who literally writes he did just that for decades:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Levine_(DEA)
>>
Oh, you mean he lost that wall of support from the Republican party, the bipartisanship tolerance, and the media appreciation he formerly enjoyed?
>>
>>138004628
lmao you paranoid fucktard
>>
>>137994689
Jewish students at Northwestern University caught after church/racism/Trump vandalism hoax
>>
>>137997860
I have that same shirt, does this make me a faggot?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8VYmY89_KU
>>
>>137994689
These are like the theories that Trump was told to run by the Clintons. Those theories persisted until the fucking election was over.

Shit happens in politics. I know that is hard for you lazy fucks to understand.
>>
There is a group of pol users that have been looking into Spencer and those other idiots since the Virginia event on a private board and apparently have found a ton about that asshole.

I look forward to read it when it is done since apparently they can connect Spencer, Kessler and several of the other bastards masquerading as their "leaders" to literally the same groups that fought with the "alt right".

It will be fucking glorious when it comes out that both are the same thing and were put into motion to cause division years ago and destabilize the US. The EU has their own "Spencers" who have been doing the same thing but, unfortunately for the EU, it has been working and they do not have a Trump so we see the result.
>>
File: jews_image33.jpg (137KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
jews_image33.jpg
137KB, 454x600px
>>138005696
This cartoon is probably 20 years or more older
>>
>>137994492
>Everyone's turning on Trump since Charlottesville
Whut. The establishment has been against him since day one, and this is nothing different. There is no democracy in America. The people voted for Trump because they wanted change, but Trump is blocked by the establishment from doing much.
>>
>>137994492
He's like that pornstar on Parks and Rec that always attaches herself to Knope ruining her image.
>>
>>137994689
If they were trying to sabotage the alt-right with Charlottesville, they sure fucked up. I think we're doing better than ever. Identity Evropa isn't taking applications because of an "overwhelming surge" of applications after C'ville.

Pretty much every Fox News article regarding C'ville has top comments along the lines of "Are whites not allowed to be proud?"

It's also worth noting that defending us in any way or even condemning antifa will get you shunned, so the vast majority of people who support us aren't saying so publicly.

The jewish media made Trump look like the second coming of Hitler and that got him elected. No publicity is bad publicity. You guys are overthinking this.
>>
>>137994492
No, his poll numbers actually rose in the aftermath.
Besides that we are fighting against the coming extermination of whites. We are not fighting for Trump, we only support him for now.
>>
File: 65743.jpg (38KB, 290x392px) Image search: [Google]
65743.jpg
38KB, 290x392px
>>137994492
These neo-nazis, how they soon forget
They ran into the sewers like fucking rats, in their own capital.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arivw0qXfxQ

One can either fight for us or you Will fight for us.
>>
>>137994492
Blame the dumb fucks who thought it would be clever to throw Nazi salutes.
>>
File: 1kjofx.jpg (147KB, 500x793px) Image search: [Google]
1kjofx.jpg
147KB, 500x793px
>>137996189
>>
>>137994492
I more of a fan of trump now than I was before Charllotesburg
>>
>>138009207
ghey
>>
>>138009207
t. 13 year old
>>
>>138000605
New fag here, how do I sage a thread?
>>
>>138005258
oh boy, you don't know how google trends work
compare searches for spencer to searches for people like brother nathanael or julius evola or jonathan bowden (who you can't argue /pol/ didn't talk about before the election madness took over). guess what, spencer was always more known than them. that graph just looks like he popped out of nowhere because he went from having a consistent niche presence to being elevated to normalfag news worthiness. take a look at these trends from before the election
>>
>>138006387
I agree with his sentiment that larpers are fucking up everything but I am not sure if his solution will really work. Even if there is a clean split and a new non-larper alt-right is founded, the moment the movement takes off you'll have a million retards leeching onto it. Eventually there will be [new-movement] associated protest/rally/meet-up and then some guy with a swastika will coincidentally walk in front of the cameras.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (275KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
275KB, 620x450px
>>137994492
https://twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/898419086463455233
>>
File: fake news.png (1B, 486x500px)
fake news.png
1B, 486x500px
>>138012036
fake news
>>
>>137994492
>Charlottesville
>>
>>138012768
NOW DO THE 12 MONTH TREND SHILL CUNT
>>
>>137996975
Lmao his wife is ''Vatnik'' WTF
>>
File: HILGOATSE.jpg (200KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
HILGOATSE.jpg
200KB, 576x768px
>>138012811
>>
>>138013155

anon, you have to face it. she lost. he won. It's over. HIllary isn't relevant to anything. All that is relevant is Trump's failure to govern. HIs inability to pass anything from his agenda in Congress. Anything.

Seriously, you need to let it go. You need to stop talking about Hillary. It's over. She lost. He won.

>deal with it
>>
>>137994492
>these spencer D&C threads

gotta give it to anti-fa, these are working like a charm

only people on the right feel the need to punch right
>>
>>138012926
why? they're completely skewed because of big media reporting
going to before the election hullabaloo shows us the actual story of how popular they were (note, not very)
you can see the jump in alternative right when spencer launched it in march of 2010 and you can also see the rise of alt right in early 2016 from people who had never heard of spencer (milo and the like)
>>
File: 1486516333068.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1486516333068.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>137998497
Spencer was arrested and released, along with Nathan Damigo.

Altright.com was taken offline, along with all of the contributors social media accounts.

Pretty sure only anti-fa posts these threads. I challenge any /pol/ack to go watch one of his videos and present some good arguments to what he is putting forth.

Something besides muh hailgate
>>
File: DDN7aHpV0AE9c6g (1).jpg (61KB, 422x817px) Image search: [Google]
DDN7aHpV0AE9c6g (1).jpg
61KB, 422x817px
>>138013378

ALL I SAW IN YOUR POST

>WWAAAHH WAAH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAH [PUTS COCK IN MOUTH] SLURP SLURP SLURP
>>
>>138010255

Nobody Fucking cared about Spencer.

He influences a pathetically tiny group of morons.

When ever the MSM does a hit piece on White people this faggot is front and center,

Rachel madow attacked Pepe by using footage made by media matters at a hotel conference room with spencer talking about using pepe to convert kids into white supremacists.
>>
>>137994492
true facts
everyone fucks up
everyone is fucking up
and its already too late
>>
>>137996971
I don't understand how she's now a queen? She looks like her mom tried to drink her to death in the womb
>>
>>137994492
He literally works for the FBI you dumb fucks

His entire job is to try to make the right-wing look bad, ITS WHAT HES PAID TO DO
>>
>>138013466

>ALTERNATIVE RIGHT IN 2010 IS NOT THE SAME AS THE "ALTRIGHT" SO CALLED MOVEMENT

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT, THEN SUCK MY VINEGARY BALLS
>>
>>137998497
THIS

Notice how the media loves Spencer and promotes everything he does

He literally works for them
>>
>>137994492
Yes, but I don't think it's malicious. I think he's (mistakenly) decided to tackle this like a conventional media war, rather than an intellectual war.
>>
>>138013748

we're starting to get worried about you anon. You can't stop takinga bout Obama and Hillary. You need to. It's over. They are gone.

Anon, I have to tell you this: Trump won. It's all on him. All about what he does - and doesn't do.

Obama and Hillary are gone. Let it go.

Focus on the job Trump is doing. protip: it's shitty as fuck. worst 6 months of any president ever, wiht the exceptin of William Henry Harrison - for obvious reasons.
>>
>>138010255
>who you can't argue /pol/ didn't talk about before
Nigga just look at the archives, at least 80% of the posts that mention him are less than 2 years old and part of the NatSoc General copypasta.
There is literally no discussion about him or his views, he just gets passingly mentioned.

Anyway, speaking of archives
>looking for spencer posts pre 2015
>85
>first time he was mentioned was by some tripfag in 2013
>he mentioned him because he lived in the same area as him
WEW A TRUE HERO OF THE RIGHT HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW HIM?

Face it, spencer was a "literally who?" for the longest time and only became relevant during the election and only because he got help from (((them))).
>>
>>137994492
Everyone who? Everyone I know supports him more, if anything
>>
>>138014023
what?

The only interviews he could get after c-ville were with israeli media.

But I doubt /pol/ has a nuanced view of revisionist zionism and the roots of zionism and as to why they would support white nationalist.

fuck this r/thedonald tier shithole you people are so fucking new and arrogant
>>
>Turning

They would've had to have been on his side for that to occur
>>
File: 1488386645350.jpg (49KB, 427x657px) Image search: [Google]
1488386645350.jpg
49KB, 427x657px
>>137996707

spencer card
>>
>>137994492

Now, by "Everyone" do you mean "The liberal media"?
>>
Anyone pushing him as the leader of our movement is a shill end of story. He tried to co-opt chan culture and run it into the ground with his NAZI larping shit.
Duke is another useful idiot that the deep state will use to discredit us.
>>
>>138014239
>Focus on the job Trump is doing. protip: it's shitty as fuck. worst 6 months of any president ever, wiht the exceptin of William Henry Harrison - for obvious reasons.
M13 members being deported, record unemployment, growth in the stock market, less federal regulations strangling growth, North Korea backing down without paying them...other than that it's all terrrribal!
>>
>>137994492
Funnily enough I've seen some lefties turning against the left after that because of how the media is turning against Trump as if he had done anything.
>>
>>137994492
>since Charlottesville
lel
>>
>>137994492
Nah. He has been a pivitol character is the developing anime drama series of "The Alt-right".

He is like a naracisstic character in an anime plot-line who is completely self-serving but accidently takes the main character to a drastically new point in the plot.
>>
File: 1502653054836.jpg (139KB, 1046x753px) Image search: [Google]
1502653054836.jpg
139KB, 1046x753px
>>137994492
Daily reminder that Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Watch his videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

His youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ
>>
>>138015355
See this is a shill trying to co-opt our thing.
>>
File: Peter-Cvjetanovic-2-800x430.jpg (42KB, 480x430px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Cvjetanovic-2-800x430.jpg
42KB, 480x430px
>>138015355
Also white nationalists look better than civic cucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
>>
>>138015423
What "thing" you maori subhuman? We won ideas and culture now all that remains is activism.

I bet you don't like he's not Jewish

https://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
>>
>>138015355
Fuck off shill
>>
>>138013690
what the fuck is hailgate
>>
>>138015442
that idiot in pic wasn't even born here he's like from eastern europe or some shit
>>
>>138014397
post that fucking interview
>>
>>137994492
This is just the latest faux outrage.

Barack Obama and the Democrats didn't say shit when a self-professed "black nationalist" shot and killed 5 white police officers during a Black Lives Matter rally back in July of 2016.
>>
File: TRUMP6MTHS.jpg (653KB, 804x1250px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP6MTHS.jpg
653KB, 804x1250px
>>138014239

DREAM ON PEDO
>>
File: 1489166545030.jpg (100KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1489166545030.jpg
100KB, 688x456px
>>138015516
Fuck off anti-white subhuman
>>
>>138015509
Don't let shills like this co-opt you. He's on here shilling Dicky Spencer getting mad when anons call him out.
>>
>>138015587

He was born in the US, his parents were ex-Yugo
>>
>>138015423

Couldn't agree more, although the whole "our" thing is as faggy as lefties. We just need to be a campaign of individual liberty - of which includes completely revamping the broken US government, nothing more or nothing less
>>
File: 1502775594338.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1502775594338.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>138015587
Who's more american: An FOB white nationalist from eastern europe or a BLM nigger who's been here for 300 years?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
>>138015355
And he proved he's a fighter in Charlottesville. /ourguy/ Even though he's wrong about the RAISE Act.
>>
>>138015509
Nazis are idiots
>>
File: Anti white scum.png (196KB, 845x905px) Image search: [Google]
Anti white scum.png
196KB, 845x905px
Richard Spencer WASP test >>138015509

If you're white and reading this, just look he makes shitskins screech (this whole thread is shitskin screeching)

If you need any more proof he's /our guy/ go scroll up and read the posts
>>
>>138015716
>>138015931

t. Wellingtonians
>>
File: 1502653423530.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1502653423530.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>138015828
It's hilarious these shills can't even get their story straight

>He's a CIA agent, no he's a Russian agent, he's not popular, oh he got too popular, he's a neo nazi, he's too gay, he's communist, he's too nazi

They are hilarious
>>
>>137996189
tough day huh Dickyboy?
>dem hands tho
shes a bigpaw alright, is Nena.
>>
>>138016170
Fuck off Masterton i will be voting NZF this year.
>>
File: Alt right winning.png (263KB, 1362x995px) Image search: [Google]
Alt right winning.png
263KB, 1362x995px
>>138016262
Also Jewish screeching on Twitter

Those names look like out of Shindlers list
>>
>>138016356
So's every New Zealander that frequents /pol/
>>
>>137997999
Holy fuck this is one of the dumbest shit I've ever seen, talk about a strawman... What a waste of trips.
>>
File: RichardSphincter.png (341KB, 1360x552px) Image search: [Google]
RichardSphincter.png
341KB, 1360x552px
>>137994492
>>
File: Alt right.png (91KB, 1194x942px) Image search: [Google]
Alt right.png
91KB, 1194x942px
>Twice the newfag influx of election day searching "alt right"

>President making speeches about us

>Good optics at a FAR RIGHT rally

>People dying on the streets over us

>Everyone getting shoad

This is proof we won the culture war. Now we need to win ACTIVISM

>>
>>138016653
That looks very jpgy for a png

>>138016551
Because it's a 8ch leftypol meme. They always look dumb because they are
>>
File: 121.jpg (149KB, 1896x1066px) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
149KB, 1896x1066px
>>137994492
good....good
>>
>>138015547
2016 NPI conference, Spencer said "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory" and a handful of people threw up roman salutes. It was the first nationwide exposure for them beside Hillary's speech about the alt-right.
>>
File: 1501131779750.jpg (48KB, 587x785px) Image search: [Google]
1501131779750.jpg
48KB, 587x785px
>>138016675
>multiple right wing websites got shutdown
>4chan or /pol/ might be next
>Republicans show their true face
>Trump pretty much isolated, vulnerable to impeachment
>MSM doubling down
>haha yes goyi- I mean guys we are winning
>you should unite further behind your glorious leader
>after all he was part of the movement since 1933
>>
File: IMG_1935.jpg (348KB, 1242x1393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1935.jpg
348KB, 1242x1393px
>>138015355
>$185 million net worth
That's fake news. Pic related. He's worth like $4 million.
>>
File: wplogo[1].gif (1B, 486x500px)
wplogo[1].gif
1B, 486x500px
>>138017090
If we don't use the time we've been bought in Trump's term to radicalize our people & push them to the alt right all we're gonna get is a few more years of muh civic before the inevitable population replacement & downfall.
>>
>>138017247
THE FAMILY IS WORTH $180 MILL

LRN2BRAIN FAGGET
>>
>>138017090
I don't know if you saw the other candidates in the primaries, but Trump is literally the only person among them who would ever openly condemn antifa. More websites can be made.
>>
>>138017652
ANON I WAS REFERRING TO SAID RICHARD HIMSELF WAS WORTH $185 MILLION

LRN2READ FAGGET
>>
>>138017247
>a fashion line called "Richard Spencer Seduction"
kek
>>
>>137994492
Of course his ass fucked up.

What astounds me about dickwads like him is that if they had even the smallest inkling of self-awareness, they'd know that their open support of something automatically means turning a large portion of the rest of the world against them simply by association.
>>
>>138017956
I liked "With Love From Spencer" the best
>>
File: CHUBBOLUTION.png (1MB, 858x700px) Image search: [Google]
CHUBBOLUTION.png
1MB, 858x700px
>>138017950
>>
>>138018227
I went back and read your other posts on the thread. I ain't even mad bro. You're just a Straya shitposter. I apologize.
>>
File: are we.gif (1024KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
are we.gif
1024KB, 500x268px
>>137994689
SPBP. Spencer is a complete fucking idiot. There's no better way to discredit white nationalism than doing nazi salutes or chanting hail Trump, hail victory.
>>
File: OZ MEME SHOP.png (88KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
OZ MEME SHOP.png
88KB, 500x397px
>>138018322
NO WORRIES CUNT
>>
>>138018227

I am not pro-Nazi, but I am definitely anti-That.

I think this is the problem for most people leaning to the right.
>>
>>137996851
(((KESSLER))) IS A JEW NAME. WHY IS THE ALT-RIGHT SO FUCKING DUMB?

MIKE ENOCH AND HIS KIKE WIFE. THAT AINT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION? AGAIN, WHY IS THE ALT RIGHT SO FUCKING DUMB?

KESSLER, SPENCER, ENOCH. YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS.
>>
>>138017396
Everything you said is true, which is why people like Spencer or David Duke are so fucking annoying. It's an once in a lifetime chance to capture the hearts of our people and these fucking retards are ruining everything by acting as if the radicalization had been completed with the election of Trump. But that's not the case, not even remotely. People are still getting used to Nationalism and the MSM talking about nazi frogs, cnn memes and other stupid shit was really helpful because it made the whole process less scary. Now everything is fucking ruined. Now the media can go "SEE?? THERE ARE NAZIS" and people will believe it. It's all fucked now, they have the perfect pretext to strike against right-wing groups and if Trump tries to block it they'll label him a Nazi-Sympathizer and push for an impeachment.
>>
>>137994492
Not really.

67% of Republicans agree with Trump, along with 35% indies, and 10% of Democrats.
>>
>>138017090
True

Shit will be fine though
>>
>>137994492
It was even worse with the Russian shit
>>
>>137994492
White people are so fucked, the entire media oligarchy is controlled by anti-white rats, all corporations, universities, decades of anti-white bashing. Is there any other exemple of race self-defeated that way? Can you imagine arabs or asians self-hating on this level?
>>
File: WOLFSHITZER.png (610KB, 616x700px) Image search: [Google]
WOLFSHITZER.png
610KB, 616x700px
>>138018776
99% OF /pol/ ARE NOT NAZIS, WE JUST HAVE ELITE HUMOUR GENES, THE REAL NAZIS ARE USUALLY NEWFAGS WHO DON'T GET IT, AND ACTUAL NAZIS WHO ALSO DON'T GET IT.

>>138018322

ANYWAY HAVE A FRESH STEAMING PLATE OF OC I JUST MADE.
>>
File: 1445678368536.jpg (84KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
1445678368536.jpg
84KB, 960x646px
>>138019353
I hope this post is irony. Hitler was the greatest /ourguy/ to have ever lived.
>>
>>138020395
>>
File: 1449175525115.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449175525115.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>138020979
>>
>>138022038
>>
>>138017797
sure, this is antifa's time to fuck up
lie low and quick jacking things up
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.