[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not even a Neo Nazi or racist but the deplatorming happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 51

Leftists like to say 1984 wasn't supposed to be a manual, but the censoring is happening right now. Gab, Hatreon, Daily Stormer, FUCKING TOR, Twitter, Google, Amazon, Patreon, YouTube, and the ISPs that facilitate websites. How the fuck can this be stopped? Is it even possible? The obvious counter is "but they're private companies, even the people that provide domains". Bullshit. They're monopolies. They're gatekeepers. The internet should be free. How can liberals be oblivious to this hypocrisy and dystopian censorship? This is only going to fuel the pushback on the right and make things worse.
>>
It's because we already gave up our privacy after 9/11 and the patriot act. It was always like this, it's just the Neo-nazis, the Alt-right, and /pol/ were the niggers that had to push the boundaries just to see how far they were willing to go. The dystopia has arrived, but it isn't an authoritarian state controlling us it's the desire for efficiency and entertainment that has ended up being the thing that controls us.
tl;dr get off the fucking grid if you still want freedom
>>
>>137986851
Start a platform that caters to right wing extremists.

Get funding from anonymous wealthy far right donors. Seek endorsements from David Duke.

Compete in the marketplace.
>>
File: Masked Tapris.png (567KB, 782x908px) Image search: [Google]
Masked Tapris.png
567KB, 782x908px
>>137986851
>FUCKING TOR
Wait what happened to TOR? I guess I'm safe now since I'm using Brave but I'm slightly concerned now.
>>
File: 1501594308888.gif (2MB, 307x232px) Image search: [Google]
1501594308888.gif
2MB, 307x232px
One of the funniest things in the last year was the Leftist's attempt to brand the "1984" book as anti-Trump and pro Leftist. I mean wtf?!?
>>
Thanks for making this thread.

I'm really horrified and disgusted about how The Daily Stormer was treated. I don't read their site, but I'm hearing that they made fun of the Charlottesville victim and that resulted in their domain registration being suspended?

What kind of bullshit is that? They said something Google disagreed with so their registration was cancelled and now unless you know their exact IP address it's basically impossible to find them on the internet. How the fuck is this allowed? This is some anti-trust shit.
>>
>>137990234

TOR is not letting Daily Stormer onto the deep web
>>
File: 1502669454566.jpg (164KB, 960x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1502669454566.jpg
164KB, 960x1016px
>Act like Nazis, get wrecked like Nazis
>>
>>137990858
They were dumb enough to direct hatred at the darling victim of the week. If they'd posted the SAME article a year later, no one would have given a shit.

Anglin shot clue glue all over the back of the MSM and Big Daddy Jew beat his ass raw for it.
>>
The idiocy you see around you is by design. Normies are not your friends and they are not a necessity for change. Small groups of people control and change history. You can be among them. All that it requires is boldness and viciousness.

Don't forget that the Jews are the ones who are behind everything that is foul in this society.
>>
>>137991215
It doesn't matter that they were dumb, it's fucked up what happened to them. I just searched and saw a pic of the article headline. So they called her a fat slut, so what? Welcome to the internet, plenty of sites make fun of the victims of attacks. Will 4chan's domain registration be cancelled next?

Apparently GoDaddy, Google, and some Russian shit all cancelled their registration and now even TOR doesn't want to make their content reachable. This is like that Black Mirror Christmas episode where Jon Hamm gets banned from reality at the end. Truly horrifying that you can be de-listed from the entire internet for posting something legal that people disagree with.
>>
>>137986851
Can't remember if this is Alex jones or Gavin mcinnes copy pasta from a vid put out today
>>
File: 1383144496_8.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1383144496_8.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>137990985
>>
>>137989027
nice honeypot shill

duke works for the redshields
>>
Did you really think the jews would allow you to become a meaningful threat to them as they control every major web company, especially Google and Facebook?
>>
>>137990985

grow up
>>
>>137986851
>How the fuck can this be stopped?

Massive DDOS attacks on the major websites. Facebook, Youtube, etc. Knock them offline repeatedly until they cut the censorship bullshit.

They're not bound by the 1st Amendment, I know, but that doesn't mean we have to accept their whitewashing either.

Full disclosure: I say this not knowing how much "oomph" it would take to knock such huge sites offline, but surely it can be done.
>>
>>137986851
>>137990628
>implying trump isn't pro censorship
>implying the right is pro free speech
not arguing the left isn't engaging in the erosion of a fundamental american right, but if the right-wing was benifiting from this, i doubt they'd be bitching about it as much as they are.
>>
>>137986851
4chan is the big and final boss along with 4+4chan
>>
>>137992680
>but surely it can be done
It can't. Crashing fb or yt would require a major fraction of what it would take to literally crash the internet as a whole.
>>
>>137986851

Nah, fuck off. We tried completely free internet. As it turns out, 90% of humanity wasn't ready for it due to being too fucking retarded, and echo chambers for retards have sprung up everywhere. You're in one right now. As a result, it has become obvious that smart people must regulate the internet so the stupid people don't fuck everything up. The same way it works in general society. Purging all Trumpist/alt-right/white nationalist/whatever platforms is a necessary step. /pol/ should be next. The smart people in those groups will still find places to discuss their opinions, but as in the 90s when only tech-savvy people used the internet, the easily influenced minds of retards will be out of their reach.
>>
>>137992680
>DDOSing fucking YouTube

Hahahaha good luck you fucking cuck
>>
File: neverasked.jpg (88KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
neverasked.jpg
88KB, 1440x1080px
>>137986851
>The obvious counter is "but they're private companies, even the people that provide domains".

What happens when corporations have more power than the governments and when the governments don't even protect the rights of the people to assemble, like in Charlottesville?
>>
File: tapris posting on g.png (976KB, 1677x942px) Image search: [Google]
tapris posting on g.png
976KB, 1677x942px
>>137990864
Welp, good thing I don't regularly browse the daily stormer anyway but we all know this will only escalate unfortunately... Thanks for the info anon. So how long do you think it will take for Four-Chins to be declared a terrorist organization hub?
>>
>>137990985
>Act like violent commie scum, get wrecked like violent commie scum

Fucking hypocrite
>>
Who would have guess that the one group that is OK to openly and widely censor and remove from existence without even making excuses for culling their speech rights is the one group that seems to have an open problem with Jews

Coincidence?
>>
>>137989027

The free speech alternative to Twitter (Gab), was just removed from Google Play.

They're even de-platforming alternate platforms.
>>
>>137986851
And yet you're all okay with Trump spreading fake news and constantly lying

Could it be you're just upset when you hear truths you don't like?
>>
Is it a coincidence that the one groups that get removed from the internet without even trying to explain it or justify it are the one groups that talk about Jews in an open and shameless manner? Just wondering

Seems pretty systematic to me desu

Can someone explain what's going on here?
>>
>>137993286
She's alt-left
Kek
Just ignore her
>>
>>137993125

I have no idea if you're right or not, maybe a DDOS isn't the answer but still there's gotta be something that will fuck up their traffic.
>>
>>137992077
>Will 4chan's domain registration be cancelled next?
Logically, they may have to.

I'm not even being a pisser, that's what it'll come to. Someone will post _really heinous shit_ about a new victim of the week, their family will ask pointedly "why is this site still up," and Google Domains / Cloudflare / etc. will all shrug. Upon being asked, "So, wait, you just ban-hammered THOSE people off the internet 'because they're assholes' (in the words of Cloudflare's CEO), how can you possibly claim my claim isn't worthy? Have fun with this lawsuit."

The Internet as we knew it will come to a fucking halt.
>>
>>137990858
What's their IP
>>
>>137993577
This
All this censorship makes me want to hang there
>>
What's wrong with these people? They're using this as pretext to control existence. Do people not understand the concept of freedom of speech and what it actually means? I'm confused.

Is this how it ends? Is this how 1984 actually becomes a reality? Is this the way they finally take total and absolute control over everything? Not with a bang, but a quiet, acquiescent whimper that nobody can argue against?

Is this their victory? Is it actually over? Is this really it?
>>
>>137986851
nationalize the web
>>
The thing is, gay, lesbians, transgender, etc, outnumber conservatives so businesses will always side with liberals. Its not some conspiracy---its business sense. Would you want to alienate your majority stakeholders?
>>
>>137986851

Reminder that if we had deported all the slaves back to Africa after emancipation we wouldn't be having any of these problems.
>>
so how long before they come for /pol/?
>>
File: 1501407943950.png (115KB, 430x117px) Image search: [Google]
1501407943950.png
115KB, 430x117px
>>137993759
>Do people not understand the concept of freedom of speech and what it actually means?
I b4 1st amendment shitter requiring anything in good spirit to be government approved law.
>>
>>137993994
>The thing is, gay, lesbians, transgender, etc, outnumber conservatives

What fucking planet do you live on?
>>
>>137993577
That's the point, I have no idea which makes it impossible to find them on the internet.
>>
>>137993994
(((Business sense)))
And dude, just because you hang out with a lot of homos doesn't mean 50% of this country ain't conservative
>>
>>137994024
2 days 6 hours
Screencap this
>>
>>137992369
Well then not him then. But you gotta hit enough names to draw a crowd. Host daily stormer.

You can always go the route of making your own content, then getting more right voices organically and try to make the next YouTube.

>>137993389

Gotta make a new platform. Who can host and run a server?
>>
>>137986851
>This is only going to fuel the pushback on the right and make things worse.

Not likely. China has severe net controls and virtually no resistance to it.
>>
You would all defend this if it was Trump censoring some liberal site from the face of the internet, just try to deny it.

I have no sympathy for you hypocrites.
>>
>>137993142
>Nah, fuck off. We tried completely free internet. As it turns out, 90% of humanity wasn't ready for it due to being too fucking retarded, and echo chambers for retards have sprung up everywhere. You're in one right now. As a result, it has become obvious that smart people must regulate the internet so the stupid people don't fuck everything up. The same way it works in general society. Purging all Trumpist/alt-right/white nationalist/whatever platforms is a necessary step. /pol/ should be next. The smart people in those groups will still find places to discuss their opinions, but as in the 90s when only tech-savvy people used the internet, the easily influenced minds of retards will be out of their reach.

baiting with the truth. nice.
>>
You dipshits have been bitching all along about how oppressed you were and how there was no free speech. How can you turn around and say the exact same thing now as if it's new? Is there double-no free speech now? Or were you just always full of shit?

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>137986851
peer2peer opensource will save the world from authoritarians.
>>
File: blacklists.jpg (362KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
blacklists.jpg
362KB, 1024x675px
>>
>>137993142
The internet is forking into one where they have your id and can hurt you, and argument ad baculum reins supreme, and one where they don't have your I'd and truth wins out.
>>
Those who control speech the most strictly are those who fear it the most. Kikes seem to be utterly horrified of having people poke them with the same level of criticism as other people.

White supremacsy!!!!!!!!
>>
>>137994628
What are you babbling about you mongoloid? Nobody is saying that censoring viewpoints a company disagrees with is new, we're just saying that it's fucked up.
>>
>>137994559
Speaking even as a literal white supremacist? No, I'm not sure I'd defend it. De-platforming shows we aren't strong enough to fight ideologically. That's antithetical to everything I've grown to understand about the movement.

Until we ARE the State, there is no perfect absolute. We have to fight and state precisely why the degenerates are wrong, or at least needle them enough they destroy their own arguments.

"How is it that showing UP to a rally with torches is worse than you shoving 20 dicks up your ass every weekend?" is not, in fact, an unfair question.
>>
>>137993759
>>137994031
>>137994572 → #
>>
>>137986851
Neither am I (lolbertarian/anarchist here). Funny thing is it's gonna create a counter effect and the US will go full 1488.

Same thing happened in Germany and Italy. The reason brown shirts had any support was because commies kept beating them up, and people just wanted order. The antifa, original antifa is probably the reason why Hitler ever came to power.

Glad I live in comfy Eastern Europe here.
>>
>How can this be stopped?

Honestly? Its gonna take a lawsuit. If the internet is a "public utility" as NN claims, then service must be provided to ALL members of the public. 1st Amendment protections would not apply to private industry. It would be akin to a power company denying service to a Nazi household.

We're gonna have to use their own laws against them.
>>
more like freeDUMB of speech am I right? fucking Nazis. FUCK Gab.ai its googles right to censor hate speech, cause that AINT free speech and NOBODY wants to see it - its THEIR company
>>
>>137994592
You gotta go back reddit.
>>
>>137992270
I don't understand this picture, does he have two heads? Where's the rest of the meat coming from?
>>
>>137990864
Yes they are, they just condemned it.

They can't get ISIS off of the dank web, no way they can find TDS
>>
My natural tendency in response to seeing people being censored or having their writings deleted or removed, or their voices silenced or purged from the public, is to assume that they're probably onto something. Doubt I'm alone.
>>
>>137993525
Trying to fuck with google (which includes yt) is functionally impossible without taking out or severly hampering the internet as a whole. The google website/search engine itself is like 1/9 of all web traffic. Google the company owns plenty of the "behind the scenes" utilities that make the internet as we know it possible. At this point, Google is just this side shy of BEING the internet. Disrupting them is nation-state levels of power required (think emps), not person or collective/community.

Facebook is at least conceivable of happening. The only way to affect them would be to remove their userbase. That is their product and without that they are both powerless and unprofitable. So, either a competitor would need to arise (that is somehow more attractive to the masses) or the platform itself would need to be come obsolete. No one seems capable of the former and they are actively seeking to counter the latter with substantial investment (seek the buyout of oculus to attempt to corner the VR market).

Only hope at this point is regulation. Only hope forregulation is a functional governing body. Only hope for a functional governing body is to remove widespread corruption. Only hope to remove widespread corruption is to reduce/remove lobbying. ...Too bad massive companies like Google/Facebook/Disney/Apple/CVS/Wells Fargo/Amazon/Walmart will never allow that to happen.
>>
This is so fucking obviously a concerted effort by the true powers that be against the Trump establishment. A blatant conspiracy to remove him from power, and blame all chaos they have organized and perpetrated solely on him.

Time to get violent, pussies.
>>
>>137993045
if they take down /pol/ I will kill myself
>>
>>137993874
It was. Obama gave it away.
>>
>>137995617
You overestimate Google's stranglehold. We can just build another internet and people who want to use it can.

Any time government tries to strangle creativity, it always leads to other things popping up. Yeah, it's completely fucking annoying but solutions will be made, and everyone with a soul and a brain will abandon Google. History always goes this way.

They can't kill us all. As much as they want to.
>>
File: home invasions.jpg (12KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
home invasions.jpg
12KB, 228x221px
>>
>>137995662

Or, ya know, kill them.
>>
>>137995659
Nah, violence is what "they" want. It doesn't touch them and it gets rid of all the pesky peasants.
>>
>>137992077
thats the major problem of free speech. We can moan about the 1st amendment, but the 1st amendment only counts on pen and paper, and in person, nothing else. Now that 99% of communication happens on the "free market" we get no free speech, because its "their company rights"
Its like some Jew loophole to stop the constitution. The only solution would be to make publically traded companies enforced to adhere to the constitution.
>>
File: gasbot 9000.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
gasbot 9000.gif
2MB, 498x278px
>>137995662
>killing yourself
>not performing a small genocide on local kikes, lefties and nigs
Pathetic. If you're gunna go out, make a difference.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 263x191px
relax my friend, stop being so uptight

these are not fucking monopolies, they are just more accessible. all of those services can be replaced and with ease. you give a team of 50 programmers to remake youtube and they can probably do a even better version of it in a few months to a year.
your hysteria is ridicules, you have to keep in mind that those companies CHOSE to lose profits in order to promote an agenda, go to a more HUNGRY competitor and he will not give a flying fuck whenever your'e a nazi or a white male.

the problem is we are too complacent, too lazy,too docile. we need to start pushing towards stuff like tor,brave,zeronet,hushmail etc. where there's a will there is a way
>>
File: 1487877748274.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487877748274.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>137986851
"Muh Net Neutrality" - Democrat shills

Ajit Pai is /ourguy/
>>
>>137995972
Honestly it's inevitable. If you're libertarian you just accept that freedom of speech and the concept of freedom will eventually just end up in the right of the company. Google has a monopoly so that's different. However, ultimately the most powerful possible way to deal with this is to create alternative tools and methods.

Then they'll just say anyone who doesn't use Google is a Nazi and hates Jews, but we'll deal with that when it happens.
>>
>>137989027
Nigga don't you understand? If you enable censorship against your enemies today, you enable it against you tomorrow.
>>
>>137995850

Anyone here ever used Freenet? Its decentralized, P2P internet of sorts. I'm honestly not sure if it still exists, but it would be a solution.
>>
>>137996068
This. We just need to start banding together and stop sitting around whining when Jews decide to stop letting people talk shit about them on their services.

Let Google rot, don't bemoan them. Companies which censor are destroying the soul of themselves and anyone with a brain will not want to be told what they are allowed to or not allowed to read and think about.

Do you want your mommy looking over your shoulder and deciding for you what websites you're allowed to read? That's Google.
>>
>>137986851
some censorship is justified
>>
File: 1502764581550.jpg (276KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502764581550.jpg
276KB, 1536x2048px
>>137986851
it's a slippery slope
>>
>>137995850
>We can just build another internet
You underestimate the difficulties involved with this. The infrastructure alone would be impossible for anything short of a major corporation or nation-state to accomplish.
>>
>>137987482
>but it isn't an authoritarian state controlling us it's the desire for efficiency and entertainment that has ended up being the thing that controls us
Ehhh.... Have you heard a single elected representative of the people, left or right, push back on this unprecedented censorship?
>>
>>137986851
Unfortunately it can't be stopped, we have to set up our own parallel networks.
>>
>>137989027
>Start a platform that caters to right wing extremists.
Can't buy a domain. Can't have an app.
>>
>>137991854
go away fbi!
>>
>>137996334
That's true. I'm just saying, I wouldn't go into full panic. Forcing these corporations to act a certain way seems like a massively losing battle. Looking at how it would go, I don't think it's a battle we can win.

I think the best possible thing we can do is create our own channels and foster them as much as possible. Let Google kill its brand.
>>
>>137994559
Well that's where you're wrong, even though it would be nice if that did happen for a change

Faggot
>>
>>137990628
Yeah the lack of self-awareness en masse on the Left is like nothing I have ever seen before. I wouldn't have thought it was possible.
>>
>>137991854
Perhaps mostly Jews, but not the Jews, who are likely mostly concerned with flipping degenerate pansexuals to fight for them in Palistine.
>>
>>137996334
you don't seem to be familiar with the internet friend.

don't underestimate tor, they have a huge traffic. some forums there have over 100k members. you just compromise speed.
don't worry about exposure, people will come
>>
>>137994559
actually no we wouldn't because that would be the govt censoring people. you liberals would give ISIS a facebook recuitment page and a twitter page but ban anyone who disagrees with your communist world
>>
>>137995662
You can't lay down and die, anon. You have to keep struggling until you can't struggle anymore. At least go innawoods and wait until you break your foot or something before you shoot yourself.
>>
>>137986851
As a general rule, starting your post with "IM NOT A NAZI OR A RACIST BUT" is not a good start to any argument.
>>
File: 1484657771406.jpg (233KB, 900x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1484657771406.jpg
233KB, 900x1090px
>>137997015
>You can't lay down and die, anon.
The past 7 years of my life begs to differ.
>>
>>137996522
If you trace my comments back I think you'll see I was addressing someone who was looking to DDOS yt and/or fb. I was attempting to explain to them how futile that is. At no point did I advocate for panic or suggest convincing google was the only way to go.

You want to pursue other avenues of "attack?" By all means. You won't find me trying to stop you. But closing your eyes to the systemic (god I feel dirty using that word nowadays) obstacles that lay before you is of no help to anyone but our corporate overlords.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>137994203
>>137994302

I made a really quick infographic for you to explain why so many companies will side with feminists, diversity, LGBT, etc. It's not some conspiracy---its business sense.

But look at this picture---as a business, why would you ever side with whites on the chance of offending the larger liberal audience? This is why whites are getting cucked so much in media. Because thats the safest thing to do without offending the majority.

How can we defeat pic related? I'm on your side guys, I'm trying to post some valid points. This is a large driving force behind everything thats going on now.
>>
>>137986851
I was under the assumption there were civil rights laws that prevented this very thing. I hate sounding like an SJW but denying a group of people service because of who they are or what they believe is a slippery slope.
>>
File: 2eutx6r.png (214KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
2eutx6r.png
214KB, 412x600px
If you shut down 4chan. The internet would explode.
How many ACfags or Barneyfags could Deviantart or Tumblr take?
It would be the worst raid in human history.
>>
>>137997305
google have the privilege to shut us down, give any other platform a crowd of 15 million right wingers and they will fucking jump on it
>>
>>137986851
>Keep talking about day of the rope
>Want to kill leftist and ''race traitor''
>Celebrate the fact that anti-trump ip got watched
>Now crying about muh fredum
>>
this is going to back fire on them. they aren't just going after "nazis" but basically anybody who doesn't agree with them. they are doubling down on the behavior that already makes them so unpopular.

eventually they will push too far even for them. they're liberals they can't help but to push too far.

now what we need to do is meme the fuck out of what they are doing and the orwellian nature of it. expose their hypocrisy at every turn and just keep it simple. destory them culturally

the next phase is getting off our asses and voting in primary elections. the GOP will win but we need to replace the Paul Ryan's of the party by taking them out in the primary.

keep pushing back because liberals will always be over zealous.

don't fall for demoralizing shill threads, the beast is wounded and we are getting closer
>>
>>137997564
that's big from the guy who destroyed all traces of freedom and killed over 100 million of his countrymen
>>
>>137990864
Fucking FUD spreader. Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>137997338
People will call me a cuck, but the alt-right needs Jew and PoC "allies". (Not in our organizations but at least running in parallel)
>>
>>137996817
Did you miss the news about tor blocking the daily stormer?

Additionaly, tor is built upon/piggy-backs off of the current infrastructure which we have recently learned is significantly compromised/corrupted. Any system similiarly built will ultimate still remain or falter by the whims of the ruling class.

>you don't seem to be familiar with the internet friend
Nice basless attack with no supporting points. If you have a concern with my arguements you are more than welcome to voice them directly and I can attempt to address them.
>>
>>137989027
>>137993389
>>137994482
It's all moo/t because they de-listed the DNS names.
You can use IP addresses but they could refuse hosting, control routing tables, etc etc.
There's no reason some Nazi website can't be up right now, but you'll have to use IP addresses.
To host apps you'll need space to serve them.
It can all be done but it won't be very pretty.
>>
>>137990628
>talking to old guy on checkbook about 1984
>quote about destroying statues and systemically rewriting history.
>he says no thats not what the book is about, if I read it I would know.
>"oh I guess my interpretation must be wrong-think"
>he says yea it is.

These people are so completely and utterly retarded
>>
>>137997673
I never said i was in favor of freedom of speach.
>>
File: did he really say this.jpg (56KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
did he really say this.jpg
56KB, 850x400px
In all seriousness what we may need is to rally The Donald toward gaining Allum Bokhari's attention. If there's a path to Trump for a dire warning about this situation, it's through Bannon via Bokhari.

Others who come to mind are Peter Thiel and maybe Greg Wyden. Wyden is pretty far left but he's always been smart about the Internet. He arguably saved it once, long ago, and from what I remember he's also pretty corrupt when it comes to pork.

At the end of the day it comes down to President Trump himself viewing this movement toward collusive censorship by corporations as a direct threat both to the country and to him personally, and mobilizing executive branch entities toward stopping it.
>>
>>137997789
Block how?
>>
>>137997928
or any freedom at all
>>
>>137994559
I'd laugh my ass off, but no, by and by I would not support that decision.
>>
File: 1501459357675.png (999KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1501459357675.png
999KB, 2048x1152px
>>137993994
This is bullshit. Half the fucking country voted for Trump so that means half the potential audience for CNN, NBC, the Times, the Post, every fucking paper in the country should be giving 50% positive coverage to Trump to please their readership base. But they're all fucking dumping on Trump 24/7. They don't CARE if they alienate customers and lose business. They're out to take him down no matter what happens to them. Whatever ever this is, it isn't capitalism.
>>
>>137998080
nop. But i don't pretend i do like you guys.
>>
>>137997789
so you assume that every platform will shut us down because its run by jews?

no friend, there are 2 sides on the internet. there are places where people need their safe space and places where people don't.
if we make a facebook version of 4chan, people will use it. why? because you can't say anything on facebook, 90% of what you say here will get you in trouble if you do that.
not all platforms are run by jews, some people are desperate for the money and will take us
>>
>>137998231
so slavery then? good goy
>>
>>137995617
>At this point, Google is just this side shy of BEING the internet
That's not how you spell Cisco. Also learn the terminology you're going to use before using it.
>>
the only place left is stormfront.org
>>
>>137993003
>implying censorship runs along your definition
>implying the right runs along your definition
never trust a leftist to judge anyone, ever
it's always personal bias that influences you niggers
>>
File: 1490108590373.jpg (76KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
1490108590373.jpg
76KB, 688x688px
>>137994559
nice projection faggot
>>
>>137997663
Get them to go after freerepublic, dailycaller, pjmedia, etc. Make the republicans unable to ignore it.
>>
>>137997534
FB I think has a current userbase of something like 2bil. You are saying that less than 1% of that would leave to join a competiting platform? Too small of a marketshare. That means everyone that leaves would on avergae be cutting out 99% of their digital social presence and connections. That seems too unreasonable an expectation to have. That assumes of course that the new platform is in no way connected to nor interfaced with fb, which I don't see how they would ever allow as it would be their direct competition.

...Maybe, that's the answer. We don't need a new platform. We need to develop a layer that interfaces/interacts with FB but is transparent unless you are "on the layer." Of course that would make it dependent on fb and means we could never take down the platform, but it would mean it would allow the layer to exert influence on and guide policy of fb as its userbase grew.

A sorta Machivellian take on "if you can't beat 'em, then join 'em."
>>
File: relax, don't do it.png (448KB, 886x1047px) Image search: [Google]
relax, don't do it.png
448KB, 886x1047px
>>137996068
>you give a team of 50 programmers to remake youtube and they can probably do a even better version of it in a few months to a year.

Not if they are at risk of being blacklisted, and not if they can't find a domain registrar willing to take their money, or an ISP willing to provide them bandwidth, or a payment system interested in doing business with them, or a bank that will let them open an account.

Sure, there are still ways around all this, just like there are ways around the pulped remains of BitTorrent. But god damn, at some point we're going to be crawling through piles of garbage and wreckage like those poor sons of bitches in the first Terminator movie. We've got to focus and fight on stopping the situation from ever getting close to that point.

>>137996030
>>137995916
>>137995913
>>
>>137990985
>siding with super villan-tier evil corporations that want to shut down free speech.
kys
>>
>>137997928
That's why you're being disregarded commie scum
>>
>>137997744
You are not a cuck.

The alt-right needs to be able to attract people and cooperate on the "big issues" (basic bill of rights shit would be a good tsarting point) even if they don't agree on every social/economic issue.
>>
>>137994718
>peer2peer opensource will save the world from authoritarians.
I agree, as long as internet infrastructure keeps using the same model it does now. If the current form of net neutrality is removed and ISPs merge or make deals with content providers we're fucked. They could turn the internet into glorified TV. No web browsers, just proprietary apps.
>>
>>137997953
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tor+daily+stormer

Yeah, I get the irony here of using goggle. Sorry.
>>
>>137996817
Tor is not the Internet. Google is not the Internet. I don't know why people cannot fucking understand this. The Internet is PHYSICAL infrastructure that interconnects networks comprised of devices plus the standards and protocols that define how information traverses through the physical interconnected medium.

Tor and Google are SERVICES that run over the Internet and the web in most cases. They are NOT the Internet. You cannot "recreate the Internet" or replace it without replacing every single line of cable, copper and optic, and redefining or recreating a better routing and switching protocol and replacing the subsequent hardware they run on.
>>
File: 1483448770944.png (284KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1483448770944.png
284KB, 586x634px
>>137993994
>gay, lesbians, transgender, etc, outnumber conservatives
This is what /leftypol/ actually believes
>>
File: steem.png (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
steem.png
49KB, 1000x1000px
>>137998809
Look up steem friendo. Its a block chain based social network. Entirely decentralized.
>>
File: 1480890054750.png (350KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
1480890054750.png
350KB, 824x684px
>>137995617

Don't lose hope, Google's size is making it vulnerable, unweildly.

Let's pretend that Google is a very secure company and lets pretend that for every 1000 lines of code they have written they have 1 serious exploitable bug. Google's entire code base is something like 2 Billion proprietary pajeet and chinaman written lines of code. So again you're looking at a company with 2 million vulnerabilities.

Further I believe that Google has been overstaying it's welcome for many people in the west. What was once seen as convenient is now full of ads and social justice pandering, to stop the adoption of Google and Jewberg you don't have to actually stop people all over the world from using the service you just need to stop about 1/2 of the users in America from using it, no American clicks no sweet sweet ad revenue. I don't even think 1/2 of Americans need to stop using the service, hell it could be 1/10th if they have a bad quarter, they'll jump on everyone else, fill the platform with ads and drive the rest of the people away.

And then the investors, the real jews, they start asking for their ROI on this house of cards built on fucking advertising and the rest of the platforms will start to fall too. Start by using DDG tell all your friends to use DDG or Startpage, teach everyone you know how to use privacybadger, get them to block their cookies, have them move away from chrome to firefox or palemoon. If you've got the skills figure out how to attack Google directly.

We can win this. It's not too late.
>>
>>137990864
That's not how TOR or the deep web operates you retard
>>
>>137993544
Good maybe we can get back to real life. The internet has been a gigantic fuck up.
>>
>>137998809
not gonna work.

we live in a society where you can't basically say anything. if you critsize woman your'e a sexist and can't get laid, if you wear khaki pants it makes you a nazi, if you say anything bad about pets your'e an evil man with no heart.
at some point people will be tired of walking on eggshells, eventually there would be a breaking point. the fact that we are both posting on Vietnamese basket weaving forum that is limited to 3mb images holds truth to that fact
>>
>>137998187
>Whatever ever this is, it isn't capitalism.
Welcome to jewish capitalism.
This is the result of letting kikes anywhere near a society.
>>
>>137998252
>so you assume that every platform will shut us down because its run by jews?
If instead of "jews" we could say "corporate ruling class?" Then, yes.

>if we make a facebook version of 4chan, people will use it.
You are more than welcome to try. I'll even cheer you on. But I think there are far more hurdles than you realize down that path.
>>
File: Cytf4vDVQAEUHUs.jpg (198KB, 1036x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cytf4vDVQAEUHUs.jpg
198KB, 1036x1200px
>>137989027
>C'mon guise, the market will sort it out
>>
File: 1487936968629.jpg (145KB, 776x623px) Image search: [Google]
1487936968629.jpg
145KB, 776x623px
>>137986851
>be pro open market
>no business finds it palatable to be open to neo-nazis
>whine about it
/pol/ just BTFOs itself at every turn
>>
Not censorship when private businesses don't want your stupid bullshit on their servers
>>
>>137997789
>>137999556
Stop spreading fucking FUD. Tor is not an entity. Tor is a anonymity service. The Tor Project, however did NOT "block" the daily stormer from creating their onion service. NOBODY CAN BECAUSE THAT'S THE POINT OF TOR. They simply condemned them and shared their personal feelings on the matter. They did not block TDS nor are they able to.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>137986851

Be the opposite of the deplatforming Kikes...give them a free platform and hemp necktie to go with!
>>
>>137993456
What fake new is Trump spreading shill? Nothing faggot.
>>
>>137990858

I'm hoping the Daily Stormer thing provides a big push towards regulating these internet companies as utilities because that's some grade a bullshit

>post politically incorrect opinion
>no .com site for you!

I had no idea that was even possible, it surely must breach the first amendment in the US
>>
>>137995617
Three words. Sherman antitrust act. Jeffy can end it all if he wants. Ever notice how manholes have that bell icon? They used to own all the telephone lines in Anerica until they got shut down in an antitrust lawsuit.
>>
They will come to their senses eventually. Hopefully. Once their world is collapsing they will need some help with a new contextual framework and why America values are actually important.
>>
>>137999778
You better tell TOR that. They've basically hinted on their social media pages that they'll fuck them up.
>>
>>137998348
I was under the impression Google/Alphabet was bigger than Cisco. I'm using market cap as a benchmarking measure. Were you going off some other criterium?

>Also learn the terminology you're going to use before using it.
What terminology did I misuse?
>>
>>137986851
>How the fuck can this be stopped?
Military and vigilante intervention. That's where it's being steered to, to the dismay of the Left. They're the ones who's scared. This is just posturing, until the inevitable happens and they collectively bend the knee out of sheer fear. There are going to be holdouts, but quite few and would get solved in short order
>Right Wing Death Squads
>>
>>137999924
not every business manager is an sjw cuck.
you can't hold the truth is an airtight space, it will eventually burst out to the open one way or another

>>138000580
they can't do jack, the tor project can only update the tor browser. they don't host shit
>>
>>138000069
>>138000121
shills in overdrive today it seems

>>137995617
That describes the kikes enture uninterruptible power cycle perfectly.
>>
>>138000161
It's pointless anon, everyone here thinks that Google owns the internet and that CPUs contain microscopic jews that record everything you do. /pol/ never fails to disappoint when anything technology related is brought up.
>>
File: 599631beec7f7.jpg (319KB, 1200x1194px) Image search: [Google]
599631beec7f7.jpg
319KB, 1200x1194px
There has to be something we can do.
>>
>>137993544
The Left figured out how to be fascists.
>>
>>137986851
It's not scary. It means we're winning.
The absolutely insane approach to this whole case by the media, by tech companies and by mainstream politicians is going to drive people to our side in the million.
>>
>>137999616
Looks like a functional enough service. Now, how are you going to convince the masses to switch off of a plaform that they are already invested in on multiple vectors?
>>
>>137986851
They're honestly running the risk of regular people getting fucked off at the bullshit they're pulling. They could have let the rally at Charlotesville go on and let them fade into obscurity.

Instead the Alt-left turned up, caused a riot which resulted in the death of one person and further injuries to 19 others. With the continued offensives against any conservative viewpoint they'll eventually end up hitting the regular non-political active individual and cause a real shitstorm.
>>
>>138000580
Well they're full of shit because 'Tor' is a means of connecting to onion sites that only allow highly private encrypted access. Tor does not decide who and what uses the deep web.
>>
>>138000985
The masses can barely operate FB when they spend 12 hours a day on it.
You think they're going to register for a Crypto exchange?
I'm a computer genius and the thought of screwing with more crypto shit makes my blood run cold.
>>
>>138000604
>I was under the impression Google/Alphabet was bigger than Cisco
They are in the general sense, but they're in different industries. Google, specifically as a subsidiary of Alphabet, is modeled around web search and information gathering, processing, and deliverance. Cisco, however is THE networking king of the street. Many protocols and methods of networking are/were created by Cisco and adopted by the majority of the IT world. They own some 70% of the entire networking market, which means 70% of all IT networking infrastructure runs on Cisco routers, switches, MLS's and Access points.

Do you understand the implications of this? The INTERNET is a network. Cisco is a networking company. Cisco owns the vast majority of the networking industry. Google deals in information and web services, and those simply run on the layers of the Internet.

Cisco controls the Internet, Google controls the web. This is the fundamental difference, and this is the terminology you're misusing.
>>
File: free_speech.png (130KB, 582x593px) Image search: [Google]
free_speech.png
130KB, 582x593px
>>
>>138000934
(((They))) are in a feeding frenzy, and they don't know when to stop. It has always been their greatest weakness - see Weimar Republic and countless other times through history. They are ensuring their doom, but they are too blind to see.
>>
>>138000685
>CPU's contain microscopic jews that record everything you do
Um anon, the Snowden leak revealed that you indeed have those in your computer.
>>
File: 1485881570201.jpg (15KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485881570201.jpg
15KB, 251x242px
>>137992680
This would be treated as quite literal terrorism. If you think people don't like the right wing now if people started doing this shit it really would be the end of 4chan, and I don't say that phrase lightly considering past ventures. People would be calling for the site to be shut the fuck down due to causing major infrastructural damage and new laws would be drafted over that shit. I'm all for fucking with google but that isn't the way to do it.
>>
>>138000426
I am aware. See my earlier remarks concerning corruption of the governing body and lobbying though.
>>
>>137986851
>The internet should be free
Uhmm, sorry sweety, hate speech isn't free speech.
>>
>>138001290
He was being facetious, you dingus. He was illustrating the point that people don't actually know what they're talking about or even close to understanding it.
>>
>>138001398
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>137989027
That doesn't really work, with ICANN and ISPs not cooperating you are pretty much fucked.

>>137990864
TOR has no control, they just condemned it.
>>
>>137986851
We have been living in 1984 since 1971.
>>
>>138000161
Sorry you are going to have to explain "FUD" to me. Feel free to call me an idiot/retard/newfag/etc.

Why did TDS move from a .onion to a .ru?
>>
>>137997796
Wait a second, isn't that anticompetitive?
Don't actions like that actually break US antitrust law?
I'll admit I'm no expert in law, but it feels like there could be excuse to literally break up google over it
>>
>>138001398
The Supreme Court disagrees with you, leaffag
>>
>>138000069
This would hold sway if A) the internet wasn't supposed to be a public service and B) if it was only neo-nazis getting censored

Why is it that every time someone says "HURR DURR LOL BTFO" it's always so easily picked apart?
>>
>>138001452
You don't need ICANN's blessing to have a website. Just to have a domain name.
>>
Can't we just bring back subscriptions to newspapers ? I mean if we can't have any internet platforms we might as well go back to print
>>
File: IMG_1778.jpg (72KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.jpg
72KB, 1180x842px
>>138001564
Do it Jeffy.
>>
>>138001432
By stating the truth?
>>
>>138001633
Of course, but that might limit your reach significantly.
>>
>>138001181
>Cisco
If by "internet" you mean "layer 2, 3, and some of 4", yes.
>>
>>138001669
There is a way to maintain any platform, the only issue is money.
>>
>>137993235
Then it's time to knock people over the head with a baton and steal their Soy Food.
>>
>>137986851
Free market you fucking crying baby dick.
>>
>>138001452
>That doesn't really work, with ICANN and ISPs not cooperating you are pretty much fucked.
Unfortunately, this. ICANN as well as IANA are the true gatekeepers of a functional and usable Internet. IANA was under some fire not too long ago after they suggested they would block IP Address allocations to countries that were in violation of UN resolutions or some shit like that, and we all knew there were referring to Best Korea. That would have set an unbelievably bad precedent. Same concern when Obongo decided to hand over control of ICANN to the UN (not sure if that actually happened yet or not).

What a fucking disaster. And the ISP's are a different story altogether, yet equally as bad.
>>
>>138000650
K

You keep telling me its possible. Please go accomplish. Thank you.
>>
>>138001564
There's definitely been some major laws being broken in all this. I guess the next few months will show whether the rule of law still applies in America or not as this goes through the courts
>>
>>138001452
>ICANN and ISPs not cooperating you are pretty much fucked.

you cant do that. if censor every website the economy will crash.
>>
File: trump2.jpg (670KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
670KB, 1600x1200px
ITT: People come to the sad realization that war is inevitable. War is always inevitable. It is the natural order of things. It has and always will be perfectly acceptable to use force as the primary, secondary, or final recourse against that which you oppose.

Words have failed in far more civilized times; why would they be a suitable solution for the problems facing us now?

We have probably experienced one of the longest, most memorable periods of peace in human history. But our entire history is defined by wars, and the interwar periods are merely breathers between our conflicts.

Another war will happen. It will not be the war to end all wars, because there is no such thing. We will fight, and there will be a victor. They will shape the world that follows, until it collapses in on itself, and we fight again.

Why would anything nice ever happen, /pol/? We are destined to suffer. It is genetic.
>>
>>138001741
Oh for sure. I'm just saying. ICANN might have a monopoly on domain names but they don't own the internet.
>>
>>137986851
Censorship has been the end goal since the internet's inception - at least that's what (((those))) at the very top of the industry understood. With C'ville, we are seeing a very predictable reaction from these internet-outlets, and that is making hay while the sun shines. That is to say, while all the media hysteria and the rationalization of this hysteria by politicians on both the left and right have seized Americans' attentions and pathos, internet outlets have acted forcefully to curtail free-speech in the name of peace. All that really means is they have used C'ville opportunistically to hinder the speech of right wingers, and can do so without the standard backlash they would have gotten otherwise from Republicans and white America. With establishment Republicans like Rubio and Mitt cucking just about as hard as they can - to the point that they sound indistinguishable from extreme lefties - internet corp's essentially have full public permission to curtail speech as they please, so long as they qualify it as protection against hate speech or something of that nature.

Essentially, this isn't some fucking head-turning betrayal by the left and billion-dollar internet corp's, and we shouldn't pretend that it is. It's par for the course for neoliberals and the left, and as we have more and more events of such a nature, these sorts of opportunistic, machiavellian responses by the left and big biz will only increase.
>>
>>138001633
It won't be long until AS's start playing leftist with their peering and transit arrangements.
>>
>>137986851
Reminder that both sides of charlottesville were funded by soros. The Unite the Right organizer was formerly an Occupy Wall Street paid protester
>>
File: 1502998758302.png (61KB, 424x389px) Image search: [Google]
1502998758302.png
61KB, 424x389px
>>
>>137993456
That's the problem though isn't it, we just want somewhere to go to read the truth. Saying 3 killed at Nazi rally isn't really the truth. I don't want a right wing slant on my news, I just want to be given even coverage and unbiased intelligent analysis. Did u know I stumbled across 4chan by accident trying desperately to find information about the cologne attacks? Do you know 4chan was the one site that said trump had a strong chance of winning and the newspaper polls were fiddled? Why do I have to be driven to alternate news sources to escape fantasy land propaganda and them be criticized and harrassed for it?
>>
>>138001175
Agreed. So the solution, as I suggested before, is not another platform. However, it is potentially a layer with desirable qualities that can be nurtured into leverage over fb.
>>
>>138001496
He didn't move it. The .ru is supposed to be the alternative for regular Internet access. The onion as far as I know is still up (I don't use tor so maybe I'm wrong).
>>
>>137986851

No one's stopping you from running a server at home, or buying a cabinet in a datacenter. There is also plenty off bullet proof hosting available.

People pirating movies and shit literally break the law and manage. Hell I bet most of the people who rejected these Nazi websites would take them on for the right price. Being ddos'd non stop and staying up isn't cheap.

Neonazis are just too stupid to figure this out and go to places like godaddy for a WordPress template or phpbb install.
>>
>>138001778
Free press too. Websites are the press and DNS is the paper. If the only paper manufacturer decided to not sell paper to a newspaper they didn't like, that would be a trust and anticompetitive.
>>
>>138000403
>no .com site for you
that's not how domain registrations work
it's not how ICANN or whatever is in charge of that now works
they can just go to another registrar with their domain as there are many more than just godaddy and google
>>
File: 1433351468223.jpg (133KB, 757x502px) Image search: [Google]
1433351468223.jpg
133KB, 757x502px
>>137987482
>Gets off grid
>Cunts still on the grid changes the constitution to deny freedom
>BTFO
>>
>>138002251
Then why haven't they?
>>
>>138001803
There's no reason not to go after these silacon valley companies. They are all against conservatism so thay might as well get sued by the DoJ.
>>
>>138001564
This really doesn't have to do with competition, as several private companies have decided to act in concert.
People have been talking about listing ISP as utilities. I don't know what prevents the telephone company or electric company from refusing to service a Klan compound or Nazi commune, but they generally don't.
SBCglobal is not a public utility so they don't have to let anyone on their backbone. They could just de-list the server IP from the routing table, now it's gone for good.
Or the hosting company
Or the domain registrar
Or an ISP/backbone not associated with the original company
It's really a thorny problem as it's not just refusing to bake a cake for a homosexual.
It's fucking free speech but no one cares.
>>
>>138002305
This, "getting off the grid" is just running away
>>
>>138001496
Ok. Because you're actually willing to be corrected instead of doubling down, I won't call you a fag.

.onion is a top level domain name reserved for and only accessible as services running through the Tor network. Other TLD's like .ru or .com are registered by various countries or organizations/corporations for designation of the type of web service that it is. A bunch of DNS stuff too, but forget about that right now.

The Tor network is a software defined anonymization service that goes through many layers of encryption and obfuscations. The Tor network is open to all and offers a strict free speech stance both in principle, and also because the network is a neutral tool able to be used by anybody and everybody, making It is quite literally impossible to censor services through Tor from the developers or "owners" standpoint because Tor is decentralized. Nobody owns the network, yet everybody owns the network.
>>
>>138002332

Because neo Nazis aren't exactly smart people. If they were they probably wouldn't be Nazis
>>
>>138001744
Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
>>
so why aren't you making twitter and other shitmedia accounts and reporting anyone who says they want to physically harm/kill people who like what they don't like? if they don't ban them, publicly expose the responsible shitmedia company for their hypocrisy.

i'm just a disinterested observer her, but this would be my first move if i was under attack.
>>
>>138001181
I am familiar with the functional difference between the "internet" and the "world wide web." Though, your knowledge of the specifics does appear to exceed mine. However, given the current thread of the conversation and the general knowledge level of the discussion I felt "internet" was appropriate. It is the generally accepted parlance for the topic we are going over. Distinguishing between the two served no functional purpose I believe in the current context.

Obviously, you disagree. You have demonstrated your knowledge. Can we return to the matter at hand?
>>
>>138002251
>they can just go to another registrar

And if they refuse? We're seeing the problem of "they're private corporations they can do whatever" in full context. Corporations are ideological and collude.

Your freedom of expression these days is completely tied to platforms with near 100% saturation. "Just make your own Google" isn't really a sensible answer.
>>
>>138002332
let me rub my crystal ball
shekels from fashy goys perhaps?
>>
>>138002633
They literally have weev as their IT guy, I guarantee he's smarter than you
>>
>>138002644
I don't exactly agree with your core point then (Cisco being a larger risk than google), since devices on the physical layer can cause much more damage than a networking or data link devices. Cisco might be a single point of failure (The Shadow Broker Leaks are proof of that), but if you gain access to something handling the physical layer, you've just won. It doesn't even matter if there's a Cisco device upstream or not.
>>
>>138001803

No laws have been broken.

It's funny that neo Nazis cry about this when net neutrality could be used to fuck them by having everyone refuse or provide dial up level speeds to them asking huge amount of money. Yeah what ISPs what to do with Netflix could be done to your hate speech. Care about net neutrality now?
>>
>>137986851
>Templar flag
>Not racist
>>
File: First-Amendment-ICANN.png (272KB, 1385x617px) Image search: [Google]
First-Amendment-ICANN.png
272KB, 1385x617px
>>137995016
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
The First Amendment protects censorship of domain names.
Web hosting is another problem, but it's clear as day that domain names are protected speech.
>>
File: 1502330986437.png (956KB, 841x849px) Image search: [Google]
1502330986437.png
956KB, 841x849px
>>137986851
Don't fret, child. this is what it's like being at the forefront of society! We have vast numbers and actually care about what we're doing (mostly), so we will now search for other territory. We will make new things matter and it will help end the monopoly. Lets go exploring on the internet, it'll be just like it was back in the day. Find some new sites and put our message there. people will find us if they really look. How did you find 4chan, through a facebook ad? through google? you found it because you looked for a place that could show you the real world, and there it was.

Fuck you anyways, You want more normies? our movement functions better small, when the people in it actually give a rats ass.

Would you be happier if there was paid advertising for Alt-right shit?? I doubt it. Corporations don't fucking control us.

Now, if 4chan goes down, get the fucking guns, it's REVOLUTION TIME.
>>
>>138003041
>No laws have been broken.

I'm glad you have perfect knowledge of both the law and what has happened.
>>
>>137986851
It's amazing what fucking corporate shills the left has become and they basically deny it completely and yet are still anti-corporate. Sad world
>>
File: Worf Disapproves.png (1MB, 1086x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Worf Disapproves.png
1MB, 1086x1192px
>>138002479
>This really doesn't have to do with competition, as several private companies have decided to act in concert.

And it's not just an internet problem. AirBnB refuses to host them.

Expand this and people should see the problem. We live in a service society. You take a jet flight to a convention, staying at an AirBnB and take an Uber to get around. Well, now all these private companies refuse to host you for your beliefs.

"Just find an option bruh".

I mean it's really amazing that you can decide a baker can't refuse to make a cake, given that you can be completely crippled by a corporate consortium to wild applause.

And how long would it take for this to be challenged legally if the targets were muslim or SJWs?
>>
>>138002989

Not sure who the fuck that is but he can't seem to stay online and goes crying to GoDaddy and google. So clearly he isn't that smart. Sounds like a clown to me.
>>
>>138002783
Okay, if you want to stick to general discussion, fine. But it's absolutely crucial to understand these differences when actually talking about important potential solutions, because correct terminology is key, and without it you fuck up everything.

I personally just seriously hate the whole encompassing definition "Internet" has gotten to include web and other services that are not the Internet.

>>138003002
Well of course physical access trumps all from an attacker's or malicious party's point of view, but for ISP's and the NSA, it's the holy grail of access. If they can tap into the physical infrastructure remotely everywhere in the world, there's no hiding, because EVERYTHING that is connected, must go through these network devices.
>>
>>137990628
Former Marxist here. Even I could see how hypocritical leftist have become. They're so blinded by their hatred of the alt right that they're willing to go all 1984 to suppress free speech. It's actually quite scary.
>>
>>138002989
>weev
>smart
top kek
he's definitely funny and sometimes quite creative but I wouldn't call him smart
>>
>>137986851
tor just virtuesignaled, they didnt actually block anyone or anything
>>
>>138003244

They got dumped breaking the ToS.
>>
>>137994718
Guess who owns all the infrastructure necessary for "peer2peer"?
>>
Fight against Net Neutrality. Kikes only learn when you attack the thing most precious to them, their shekels. If the internet is going to be censored either way you might as well make them pay for it.
>>
>>138003245
>neoconservative establishment and multinational corporations come out in unison to support antifa and condemn us
>doesn't even occur to them that they might be useful idiots serving the interests of the system

How do they even deal with the cognitive dissonance? This goes against everything that Marxist theory states should be happening
>>
anyone who denies one group access while allowing another is implicitly stating they support what they allow. are there any sites with violent rhetoric that cloudflare didn't drop? then cloudflare agrees with whatever is being said on that site. if they didn't, then why are they continuing to protect it? expose them for what they are.
>>
>>138003133
Not a winner. No private registrar is obligated by the 1AM.
If they are, any ISP, your perhaps, can modify the DNS table any way they want.
If that way is to not serve IPs to dailystormer.com, then so be it.
Nothing the Feds can do.
>>
>>137993994
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read on /pol/
>>
>>138003041
I wonder if the end game on this was to drum up support of NN.
I wonder about attacking the Confederate soldier, too. I mean, not Lee or some other slave-owner. A grunt?
Seems like CO.
>>
>>138003593
You get enough people to tell you you a good boy and dindu nuffin it doesnt matter who's saying it you can't possibly be wrong!
>>
>>138003699
>Not a winner. No private registrar is obligated by the 1AM.
Can you even read, faggot. They are a subcontractor to the Department of Congress and are bound by the First Amendment.
>>
>>138004044

GoDaddy isn't.
>>
>>138000580
You are a total noob faggot I mean jesus
>>
>>137989027
David Duke needs to retire, everything he touches turns to shit
>>
>>137993125
Here's to hoping our friends the Chinese do it.
>>
>>137986851
Political Correctness is just the state religion. These SJW "progressives" are just the new religious zealots. Ever time I hear them utter terms like "nazi" or "bigot" or "racist" I mentally replace them with the word "witch" or "heretic" or "infidel" and suddenly what they really are becomes a lot more apparent. Why compromise with a witch? Why compromise with a heretic? Why compromise with an infidel? Witches, heretics, and infidels are all immoral. Do we attempt to compromise with immorality? Of course not! Thus, no argument is made, no reasons necessitated, no conversation had. They believe that they are moral and you are not. Thus, they have the right to simply deny you human rights. This is how wars start.
>>
>>137986851
>if it is a guide that is being followed and that agenda ultimately succeeds, 1984 is proof that the white race will never die out
"The proles were immortal, you could not doubt it when you looked at that valiant figure in the yard. In the end their awakening would come. And until that happened, though it might be a thousand years, they would stay alive against all the odds, like birds, passing on from body to body the vitality which the Party did not share and could not kill."
>"If there is hope, wrote Winston, it lies in the proles."
think fly-over country red states
>>
What did TOR do? I mean, for fucks sakes you can buy a hitman in there.
>>
>message boards still exist
>irc still exists
>tor exists
>faggot millenial snowlflakes can't into anything remotely manual so they're movement gets driven 'underground' by some basic webhost fuckery

It's laughable how little these twitter activists know about the internet and computers they use everyday.
>bawww world is ending because I can't mainstream web services.
>>
File: 1502522199224.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502522199224.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>138004280
Well said, upvoted
>>
File: googlebros.jpg (583KB, 1261x1067px) Image search: [Google]
googlebros.jpg
583KB, 1261x1067px
>>137998187
No, they are out to take down the European people in all Nations that they reside.
>>
>>138004142
> GoDaddy isn't.
GoDaddy is a domain registrar contracted with ICANN. ICANN is contracted to manage domains for the American internet by NTIA. NTIA is an administration of the Department of Commerce. The Department of Commerce is a department of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government of the United States of America.

The First Amendment forbids the Executive Branch to hire a corporation to hire another corporation to censor your speech.
>>
>>137996295
Who decidedes if it's justified?

Fuck that - no censorship
>>
>>137986851
The services you listed are privately owned and they can do what they want.

Nothing stops creating your own platform.
>>
File: blm dallas.jpg (83KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
blm dallas.jpg
83KB, 800x420px
>>138004311
you can buy a hitman, a child, drugs, promote terrorism, but apparently they get upset if you make fun of a liberal's death, though it's okay if you make fun of a cop's death or whatev the fuck else you want (pic related)
>"Tor software has been designed and written by a diverse team including people of many religions, races, gender identities, sexual orientations, and points on the (legitimate, non-Nazi) political spectrum."
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-project-defends-human-rights-racists-oppose
>>
>>138004589
>Domain registrar
Register with another domain registrar or go straight to ICANN.

>First amendment applying to private property

Top kek children, nice playing though.
>>
>>137992077
>Will 4chan's domain registration be cancelled next?
>>137993544
In this specific instance it would be a blessing. Everyone who isn't a retard would find the IP within 30 seconds and continue as normal.
>>
>>138004720
I love how leftists have suddenly become all ancap. Good thing the law doesn't work that way, and there are restrictions on what corporations can do, especially when they take on a quasi-governmental role.
>>
>>138004683
It's not censorship, you can still go outside and shill your wares freely.
Free speech doesn't mean easy speech.
>>
>>138004586
Wow, this is legitimately depressing. Someone at Google is actually skewing the search results.

Good fucking god.
>>
File: antifa-is-racist.jpg (1MB, 1335x890px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-is-racist.jpg
1MB, 1335x890px
Just call them what they are:
Marxist Supremacists

new meme:
END MARXIST SUPREMACY!!!
>>
>>138004828
>There are restrictions on what corporations can do.

Corporations are a legal personalities. They can do what you or I can or cannot do legally. Corporations can tell you to get the fuck off their property just like you or I can to anyone.
>>
>>137999140
Didn't leftists call them evil corporations in the past? And they were anti censorship. Man what the fuck happened
>>
>>138004589
Not challenging your point, just looking for a source:

What's the basis for saying the fed can't contract out to circumvent the 1A? I mean, sure, that makes sense, but can you point me to a source?
>>
>>138004853
You can always stop using google if you don't like their services.
>>
>>137987482
This fucking reeks of reddit
>>
File: 1493891092393.jpg (205KB, 1024x608px) Image search: [Google]
1493891092393.jpg
205KB, 1024x608px
>>138004853
Nigga you surprised?
They are doing the same thing in TV-Shows, Movies, Ads.

>>138004280
This rings true to me as well.
>>
>>138004828
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>138001398
Who decides what's considered hate speech?? Some fucking committee like in 984? No censorship.
>>
>>138004720
Nothing stops you from becoming rich, poorfag.
>>
>>138004940
>Marsh v. Alabama, 326 U.S. 501 (1946), was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court, in which it ruled that a state trespassing statute could not be used to prevent the distribution of religious materials on a town's sidewalk, notwithstanding the fact that the sidewalk where the distribution was taking place was part of a privately owned company town. The Court based its ruling on the provisions of the First Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment.
>>
>>137986851
I think the article was hilarious, but I can understand why the kikes wanted to remove it. If this was just the Daily Stormer being removed because of that article, I would be able to deal with it, but the kikes want to cut off ALL of our communication and ALL of our ability to reach the average internet browser. On one hand, I'm glad to know that what we're doing is scaring them enough to go to those measures, but on the other hand, it's obviously worrysome.
>>
>>138004728
>defends
Yeah, but no one got shut down. I'm OK with this. They can be as gay as they want, at least they aren't shutting it down. Also, I've seen chat logs and stories of people buying kids. Ultra fucked up shit. And actually not that expensive, less than 10k, absolutely disgusting. It was probably some little nigger from Haiti, kek, too cheap to be a white loli
>>
File: IMG_1923.jpg (263KB, 1024x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1923.jpg
263KB, 1024x1463px
>>138002633
It's actually the complete opposite - you have to be very smart to be a Nazi ,and we are soaked in a PC leftist pro-Muslim pro-Nigger pro-Homo anti White bullshit media culture.

There's even a term for it - "Going 1488"
>>
>>138004941
>censorship
You can still post your dogshit all over the streets the walls of public places, your own bought and owned servers, make your own videos and distribute them by DVD.

It's not censorship just because it's slightly inconvenient dumb dumbs.

>Marsh v Alabama
>Religious materials
Yeah and you're not a registered religion.

Nice try though legal studies kid.
>>
>>137986851
Why should /pol/ care? It works decentralized and gonzo, fuck those honeypots. If Twitter bans my account, I make a new one.
>>
>>138005099
apparently people who lose elections think they do
>>
>>138005274
for
>>138005115
>>
File: orb2x2.gif (170KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
orb2x2.gif
170KB, 200x200px
>>138004280
yes
>>138004569
you mother fucker
>>
>>138005282
It's the dumb millennial newfags first LARP, they think that just because they're slightly inconvenienced it's 'censorship'.
>>
File: microsoft.png (3MB, 2010x1428px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft.png
3MB, 2010x1428px
>>138004586
Microsoft does it too.
>>
File: bx31.gif (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
bx31.gif
5KB, 250x140px
>>138005322
i saw
>>
>>138005274
>registered religion
That has nothing to do with it? The case (and others) showed that when private entities take on quasi governmental roles (as the DNS registrar is), then they become subject to the same restrictions on their conduct as the government

They can't "do what you or I can or cannot do legally."
>>
File: 1476756644265.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1476756644265.png
221KB, 374x376px
>>138004589

What
>>138004774
Said.
And if you still don't believe it the Nazis can take it up with the courts but I'm not sure how you're going to crowd fund a lawyer lel
>>
>>138000403
>>post politically incorrect opinion
>>no .com site for you!
>
>I had no idea that was even possible, it surely must breach the first amendment in the US
Indeed it does violate the first amendment. These are private companies, but here's the problem - private companies can choose not to do business with someone because of their political beliefs, but not if they are acting on behalf of the government in doing that business.

Google does not have to sell advertising to a website they abhor. They aren't selling advertising for the US government.

Google Domains acts as a web registrar because ICANN contracts with Google to do it. NTIA contracts with ICANN to manage web domains and numbering in the United States. NTIA is part of the Department of Commerce.

Because the US regulates internet domains and numbering, and it hires ICANN to do that service on its behalf, it means that ICANN and its subcontractors cannot act as censors of protected speech when they are registering domains for use in the United States or by American citizens.

GoDaddy and Google are fucked.
>>
>>138005877
You can register your domain with ICANN directly you mong.
>>
File: IMG_3488.jpg (101KB, 643x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3488.jpg
101KB, 643x496px
>>138005585
Try "black couple"

Then compare to "white couple"
>>
>>138002305
>LARPs as off-gridder on the internet
>>
Facebook is a company that allowed live streams of murders despite having "moderators". These people think nothing of us. Society are cattle to them. The only way to hurt them would be financially. They have the right to pitch us a product and we have the right to reject it. It's time to develop an alternative social media source dedicated to free speech in all forms, profiles built on your answers to various political questions, suggestions to "friend" someone with similar views, and the freedom to post whatever you like. People could sign up as liberal, right-wing, centrist, unsure,etc. There doesn't even need to be interaction with people who don't align with your views so nobody can fucking tattle on you for hurting their feelings. All we need is investors.
>>
>>138005877
If anything it's not Google or GoDaddy's issue, It's with ICANN and their processes.
You can still register your domain with another accredited registrar. So I don't see what case you have here.

>GoDaddy and Google are fucked.

Nah, they have TOS which were breached which are black and white.
Good luck getting a judge to overrule the terms of service contract as unenforceable.
>>
>>138001669

I kinda like this idea.

But it would take a ton of money to get started. USA Today is barely in circulation but has presses everywhere. I'll bet someone with a lot of money could buy it for pennies of what it would be worth.
>>
>>138002479

>This really doesn't have to do with competition, as several private companies have decided to act in concert.

Hmm, what's a cartel?
>>
>>138005192
not saying they did, not even sure they could
>p2p sites
just answering question, i find it interesting that everything in the world is okay with them except that one single thing
post a snuff video, okay, but don't tell a bad joke if you're a nazi
>pretty hypocritical viewpoint from a group that doesn't believe in censorship of any kind, suggesting they were glad it got banned elsewhere, but pissed it's now accessible via tor

>we're open minded toward every fucking thing, literally everything is go
>well, except this one thing
choose one
>>
>>137990985
Can somebody make the same poster with commies and alt left.
>>
File: 1494552925514.jpg (69KB, 550x895px) Image search: [Google]
1494552925514.jpg
69KB, 550x895px
>>138006283

You're never going to drive logic through Nazis minds.
>>
>>138006469
>can you do things with money?
>Yes you can
>nobody wants to pay and you're all unemployed basement hermits

Good night alt-right.
>>
>>138005877
Anyone can file a lawsuit with or without a lawyer but best thing to do is to seek out a sympathetic lawyer or get this information in the hands of Augustus Invictus, Kyle Bristow, or Harold Crews
>>
>>137993045
Channel 8 is not the final boss. It's more like an optional boss.
>>
>>138006498
Some people just don't like a thing.
>>
>>138004994
You can always get the fuck out of my country you Melbourne-esque faggot.
>>
>>138006498
It's so sad the mental illness half the country has gotten. Double standard and cognitive dissonance must be excruciating to them, can't even think straight.
>>
>>138006725
It's not logic. For all the shit people are spouting like legal processes are some sort of populist 'I feel therefore it is true' announcements and proclamations it's really amusing to anyone who has any sort of legal or civics education.

Guys if you want to wreck shit in the game, at least understand the rules of the game before starting to play.
>>
>>138006959
>my country
Sure thing kiwibro.
>>
>>138006959
>my country
What part of this country do you own, children?
>>
>>137986851
The issue is that there are too many attacks, the blacks are getting violent, and the propaganda can't keep up.
>>
>>138007168
There's a time and place for shitposting buddy but this is neither of them.

>A smug lefty is still not a valid lefty
>>
File: IMG_1060.gif (21KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.gif
21KB, 726x408px
>>138006283
Google Domains and GoDaddy cannot enforce unconstitutional terms of service as they are fulfilling a contract with ICANN that ICANN and NTIA have. Private registrars operating on behalf of the US government cannot seize domains because of offensive speech.

Other accredited registrars are not allowing them to register - Anglin says basically it's ICANN blacklisting them.
>>
>>138007212
See>>138007354
>>
>>138007354
>this is neither of them

Ok shitposting arbiter, you sure told me what I can and can't do on the internet.
Also why are you restricting my free speech?
>>
>>138007431
see
>>138007548
>>
>>138006870
>i understand, i don't like things either
>but i try to not be a fucking hypocrite about it
>people crying about "hate speech" do it themselves, just from the opposite side
>total freedom like tor preaches, without censorship, means even if you don't like it
>but seriously, it's okay to literally sell kids via tor access but not to make jokes if one (and only one) thing
>what the actual fuck is that kind of mentality

>everything is okay
>but not if you're a nazi, i hate nazis
choose one
>>
>>137996295
>Canadian flag.

Kys leafnigger.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TOR DID NOT CONDEMN DAILY STORMER

THE SHITTY FUCKING WEEABOOS WHO PRETEND TO BE GIRLS ON TWITTER THAT IMPLEMENT TOR INTO A FUCKING SHITTY BROWSER STATED THEY WERE UPSET IT IS ON TOR BUT THAT IS THEIR RIGHT AND THEY SUPPORT THAT RIGHT.

LEARN TO FUCKING READ YOU LARPERS.
>>
>>138007401
>unconstitutional
Oh look it's a constitutional lawyer with a degree from internet.

>Private registrars operating on behalf of the US government.
Private registrars are operating on behalf of themselves in order to make profits.
If you want to sue someone sue ICANN for making them an accredited registrar.

>>138007701
>I hate nazis
Some people hate jews, that's okay too.
Doesn't mean everyone has to like them.
>>
>>137993142
1/10 for åpenbart
>>
>>138000403
>>post politically incorrect opinion
>>no .com site for you!
>I had no idea that was even possible, it surely must breach the first amendment in the US

The problem is it doesnt breach anything. The internet is the 21st century's public square, but it turns out the public square is privately owned by corporations who can shut down any speech they want.
>>
>>138007930
>TOR is a person

Some people actually think that especially the hacker called 4chan.
>>
>>138007548
>>138007575
Oh look a strawman, very original.

>A smug lefty is still not a valid lefty
>BTFO Melbourne faggot
>>
>>138008102
>21st century's public square
>runs on proprietary servers/fibre optic cable/telecommunications infrastructure

Nah public square is still there. Internet has always been private property. You even have to pay money to a private company to access it.
>>
>>138006984
agreed
>sad thing is, the left is pushing a lot of the right to believe that restricting speech is okay, and if so, the left gets their wish, just not the way they planned, or not without a bloody war most won't survive
it's one thing to play captcha the flag while cosplaying for the benefit of media to sell advertising at their expense, but it's quite another to watch a friend's brains get blown out on you and realize you're the lucky one because you are still alive and can cry, piss yourself and surrender
>most people don't understand war isn't a game, so if restricting speech is worth a war, how much death or how many missing limbs and they willing to sacrifice while not considering a loss means they won't have freedom of speech if that's what it takes to keep the losing side down

insanity
>brainwashed to be triggered into violence by words and phrases
>not stopping to think about the possible consequences
>>
>>138008102
ICANN is contracted by the US Government to administer domains in the US. You can't contract out constitutional rights.
>>
>>138008166
Can you stop posting kid, it's way past your bedtime.

Thanks for the (you) though, I shall continue shitposting.
>>
>>138008273

Are you pretending to be retarded? It's obvious what he meant by that
>>
>>138008102
>the internet is the 21st century's public square

Apart from your own sensy feelies, who in the fucking world every actually claimed that?

>>138008403
Abloo abloo bloo bloo go fuck a sheep.
>>
>>138003593
I was thinking about this irony earlier.
>>
>>138008036
>what i said
>just don't pretend to be so completely open minded then be a hypocrite
>it's anyone's right if they do, but seriously, why the fuck would you risk your credibility for that
>i don't have to like nazis to see the hypocrisy in that
>>
>>138008367
Can you stop projecting faggot?

>You're still not valid
>>
>>138008336
>you can't contract out constitutional rights
The domain name is registered on behalf of yourself by a registrar. The domain name still belongs to you it's just that the registrar has terminated it's contract of services with you due to private reasons. It's not unconstitutional for them to not do business with whomever they choose.

Now if ICANN refuses to register your domain.
That's a different kettle of fish children.

>>138008694
Oh are you still replying? Thank you for your custom.
>>
>>138008592
>It's hypocrisy to not like things
What's wrong with not liking things? Just because you don't like a thing doesn't mean that thing can't exist.
Did nazis suddenly stop existing because people stopped liking them?
>>
>>138008781
Problem is the domain registrar is a subcontractor of ICANN and thus subject to the same restrictions.
>>
>>138008499

>replying to the same post twice and still not understanding him

He's claiming the internet is the modern equivalent of the public square you total spastic
>>
>>138008903
>It's a subcontractor
Accredited registrars are not sub-contractors.
They're more like agents. They don't have any affiliation or loyalty to ICANN other than to make a fee off registering domain names.
>>
>>137993997
This
>We gonna send em all back to Africa.
>Where they belllooooonng!
>>
>>138008928
>Modern equivalent of the public square

I thought it was a series of tubes!
>>
>>138000252
criminally underrated, Sven
>>
>>138009090

You can either shitpost or pretend to be smart, not both
>>
>>137993997
>If
better get working on that time machine bro.
>>
>>138008781
Oh are you still being a faggot? Please stop.
>>
>>138009042
>Accredited registrars
A C C R E D I T E D
They are regulated by ICANN and do what ICANN is contracted to do by NTIA.
>>
>>138008036
Google and GoDaddy are in breach of contract with ICANN. They can be sued directly.
>>
>>138009160
Is that sheepfucking rules?
Fine, I'll bite.
Which public square uses privately infrastructre and land and materials to exist?
Just because anyone can shitpost on 4chan doesn't mean it's public property.
If you get banned you can cry all day t hiro and the mods and they're still completely justified in denying service/entry.

The internet is not a public square. Inter-connectivity doesn't mean that the internet is public. Your computer doesn't magically become public property just because it's connected to a series of wires to another computer.
All of those things are private property in one way or another.
>>
>>138009470
Sue ICANN and get them to deregister godaddy and google then.
>>
File: IMG_7561.jpg (120KB, 720x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7561.jpg
120KB, 720x810px
Weaponized Net Neutrality, or Digitally Assured Destruction seems like an insane idea that might work

https://youtu.be/le2R2Ps58pQ
>>
>>138009493
>In breach of contract with ICANN
If that's true it's for ICANN to enforce not you or anyone else.
Learn to parties to contract.
You don't have a right to compel GoDaddy or Google to do business with you or anyone.
>>
>>138009493
>suing as part of a private contract you're not party to.

This some low level legal studies shit.
>>
>>138009565

It's the equivalent, what's so fucking hard to understand? It's not a legal argument, the majority of discussion in the West occurs on the internet, the whole point being made is that the "public square" is privately owned, we all know Facebook is a private company genius. Why do you think the idea of social media being treated like a utility is being discussed.
>>
>>138010139
>equivalent
Just because you think it is so, doesn't mean it is.

Any website can rangeban NZ with a flick of a switch and no amount of crying to your sheepfucker in chief can compel them to remove the ban.

It has never been public despite any moronic notions you have.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.