[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All DailyWire authors are pro-Trump except Shapiro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ursN3OVD.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ursN3OVD.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Shapiro are a minority again in shis own website.

How can a person be such a cuck like this guy?
>>
>>137986227
Hes a contrarian who's addicted to debating and sounding right. He wants it this way.
>>
>be against the establishment
>this is cuck behavior

???????????????????????
>>
>>137986671
>fueling the leftist MSM narrative.

Yes, he's being a cuck,
>>
>>137986227
He answered a question in the mailbag that asked what he would do if he were President.

He answered that he would get rid of as many ABC government agencies he could possibly get his hands on.

He gets annoying often, but he'll always be /myguy/ after hearing that.
>>
>>137986227
>How can a person be such a cuck like this guy?

Maybe he's a city person?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
>>137986227

hurrr durrr, everyone has to suck my orange idiots dick or they are cucks

Fucking cultists. That's what you guys are.
>>
>>137986227

He's been spooked this week by Nazis.

Normally he is not this stupid.
>>
>>137986466
this 100%
He and is stubborn and proud, I have never witnessed him admit he was wrong once.
Remember he doubled down on the Michelle fields thing even when we all saw the tape that proved they were lying out of their ass?
>>
he's a fucking kike
>>
>>137987848

Nah. He has refused to see the nuance that the Cheeto in Chief has tried to introduce.
>>
>>137988034
>I have never witnessed him admit he was wrong once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGV4_MjCA64
>>
>>137988312
Get out Ben
>>
File: 1497002765979.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497002765979.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>137986671
>>be against the establishment

He's not. Trump isn't the establishment even in power. You know this too so don't make an autist argument about being the president.

>a group in a society exercising power and influence over matters of policy, opinion, or taste, and seen as resisting change.

Trump's own party doesn't support him. Because they are establishment. They're closer to the Dems than to Trump and you see NeverTrump-ers working with Dems to get rid of him.

Shapiro is anti-Trump and he was pro-Cruz. Maybe you could argue he's anti-establishment in supporting Cruz if you believe the Tea Party movement that got Cruz elected was different. Of course they weren't that different given that the establishment were leaning Cruz during the nomination process. If he was a threat, they'd treated him like Trump.

The fact that I know more about your political process than you is fucking sad.
>>
>>137986227
He could stand to learn the difference between being correct and being persuasive. Holding the correct position in a debate won't change anyone's mind if you are an unlikable twat. Also, he plays the Jew card way too much. Your audience knows your a Jew Ben, you don't need to keep reminding them.
>>
honestly

do you think he would be a good prez

i would if i could trust him not to bend over to israel
>>
the only reason he ever got popular with autists online is because during gamergate, Shapiro made sense on the gender shit, as well as the later college campus debates. but otherwise, these autists filled in what they wanted to believe about Shapiro politically.

but in reality, he is, and always has been, a typical neo-conservative. in the Bush years, he supported the Iraq war. listening to his shitty show in the mornings, the Answer, he throws a nugget to nationalist types here and there, but otherwise, the guy is just your typical establishment Republican. bomb Iran, support Israel, business interests first, nothing wrong with H1B, etc. he's the kind of guy who says "Mexicans must learn English," but shits himself at the thought of building a border wall and actually enforcing immigration.
>>
>>137989441
Pretty good summation.
>>
>>137986878
MSM won't touch Ben other than feature him on shows as counterpoint. MSM won't criticize him in the same manner they do other Righters.

>>137988885
I have a feeling >>137986671
meant narrative.
>>
>>137986227
It's mostly idiot boomers and kids that ate him up during gamergate that like this psychotic neo-con.
>>
>>137986227
hes not pro-trump but he is far more fair than most of the cucked mainstream media
>>
>>137989133
He spreads his ass cheeks for that Zionist dick every single episode. I can't even get through a whole episode anymore because his Jewishness is such a central part of his being that he brings it up in every half hour conversation. How can he not talk for a half hour without bringing it up?
>>
>>137990548
Typical Jew neurosis.
He always wears that yarmulke hoping someone will say something so he can kvetch about it too.
>>
Complete cuck. Bigger piece of crap then Lindsay Graham
>>
Hes got a nice little table set up in the American temple. When he saw Trump coming, he knew he had to commit an assault hoax with Michelle Fields, to keep it from getting flipped over.
>>
>>137989441
I first heard about him when he btfo that faggot brit Piers Morgan on CNN.
>standing on the graves of dead children
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.