[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a gf in current year 2K17

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Most-Beautiful-Girl.jpg (90KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Most-Beautiful-Girl.jpg
90KB, 1920x1200px
>Play Football (or other high profile sports)
>8''+ penis
>6'1+
>Not be 'rapey' (basically this is a man that women are disgusted by)
>kill
>rape
>pillage
>bastardize
>these will make the grill wet her cunt
>women will tell the contrary because they are lying cunts and secretly want the most psychotic domineering ruthless 'mate' they can find to rape them (they actually like rape but only from the latter type of men)
>if a women ever says she likes nice guys its a crock, women are actually resentful of weak men who can't 'protect' them
>be a chauvinist pig
>remember that women are biologically inclined to seek the above, that's why if you ever hear a woman that says the contrary she is lying
>95% of the male gene pool is revolting to women
>if women had their way they would only fuck high tier men
>women fear rape because they are afraid of a genetically inferior male impregnating her against her will

The reason Men cannot rationalize women is because they are not on the right track to begin with, women are not human as much as they are human quality control, only picking Men they see fit to breed with.

You are wasting your time finding a gf, you should of lost your virginity of have encountered interest in women ages ago, take anti depressants to kill your libido and get on with life, women are a waste of your time you will die regretting
>>
Get plastic surgery on your jaw
>>
> Women like masculine men

Shocking.
>>
fuck dude you are advocating rape??

all that fucking text LOL just say you want to rape, you animal
>>
>>137984647
i didnt think a faggot like you would be into you
first you should kill yourself
second thing is sage
>>
>>137984647
I have everything . Height , white, 8 inch penis, but I'm out of shape . The one thing I have control over I fuck up
>>
>>137984647
My penis is 16", if anyone needs to borrow a couple of inches to get laid let me know.
>>
>>137986072
I hate you. I'm 12" dicklet pleb tier race. On the plus side
>chef at Wendy's
>make $150k a month
>6'8, 300lbs, 7% BF
>crypto billionaire, Wendy's chef job is just for social status
>name is literally Chad Thunderbird because 1/64th Mohawk

Feels good.
>>
>>137985704
/thread
>>
>>137984647
>lift
>7 inch penis
>5'11 manlet
>am not rapey
>was a total cuck until 20, I definitely am more masculine now

I don't think I'll make it, might have to settle for used goods.
>>
>>137984647
How to get a gf in 2017
Go outside
Talk to some girls
If they stand next close to you when you talk they like you
>>
File: 1335989629997339.png (10KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1335989629997339.png
10KB, 400x388px
thats true, thats why i'm still a touchless virgin at 26.
>only 6'2
>only barely above 7inches in penis department
>NEET living in parents basement but could theoretically do minimum wage job
>a chauvinist pig and always say the wrong stuff
>>
>>137984647

>posting all of that trash in your OP
>expecting anyone to read it
>not realizing that ((($))) is the only thing you need to get a gf

if you don't have that there are other ways, but that's the main thing
>>
>>137986703

If you have blue eyes go be a sperm donor in brazil you match all the specs
>>
>>137984647
wew lad
>>
>>137984647

>Libertarian
>Basically just wants to rape

not surprised
>>
>>137987537
>>137985704
>Want rape

lmao the effort white knights go to.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.