[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get @YesYoureRacist banned from twitter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: TwitterHasNoBias.jpg (312KB, 1018x1242px) Image search: [Google]
TwitterHasNoBias.jpg
312KB, 1018x1242px
Try to get @YesYoureRacist banned from twitter. This is the account that is main hub for doxxing /ourguys/.

They clearly brake ToS for doxxing people.

Dont dox or harass account itself (this will get you banned here). Just report them and try to get twitter some negative promotion. Use Patreon and the New York Times article as leverage.

Be smart.

https://twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
>>
File: ItWorked.jpg (44KB, 576x312px) Image search: [Google]
ItWorked.jpg
44KB, 576x312px
>>137982980

We had small victory yesterday but seems that account is back.

Twitter is fucking unbelievable for reinstating this account that is even mentioned in MSM as hub for doxing people.
>>
Bump nigga
>>
>>137982980
I think I reported it already, couldn't hurt to try again.
>>
@NoYoureRacist
>>
File: DHXJ1P0XkAA4L4o.jpg large.jpg (116KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
DHXJ1P0XkAA4L4o.jpg large.jpg
116KB, 900x506px
I hear (((he))) is blocking people on twitter, so be careful when you shitpost in replies, I suggest replying only to people who reply to him and excluding his @ from tweet, that way twitter cat ladies still get triggered but (((he))) doesnt get notification
>>
File: Screenshot_232.jpg (59KB, 570x448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_232.jpg
59KB, 570x448px
(((They))) started with few youtubers, by demonetizing them. Channels like WeAreChange and that guy Luke
Then Cuck sargon was deleted from tweeter.
Then Jordan Peterson gmail and youtube accounts were disabled for a day with no explanation.
Then Daily Stromer got shoahe'd from GoDaddy, Google and CloudFlare. And later even Twitter.
Discord deleted alt-right and stormers servers.
Today Gab was removed from google play store.

They want fucking war.
>>
>>137982980
Done, thanks
>>
>>137983335

fuck twitter

leave the site. they are working with teh enemy
>>
>>137985777
wahhh save me twitter. this faggot is on the day of the rope list.
>>
>>137982980
>>137985777

It always happens, some autistic person is going to find who it is

and it will be a jew.
>>
Reported but pointless
>>
File: DHBUcS4VwAAeMn_.jpg large.jpg (107KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
DHBUcS4VwAAeMn_.jpg large.jpg
107KB, 800x584px
burn
>>
File: (((EveryTime))).jpg (86KB, 438x870px) Image search: [Google]
(((EveryTime))).jpg
86KB, 438x870px
>>137986212

every.fucking.time

He was already completely doxxed two days ago, in his threads you can see lots of twitter cat ladies crying to fbi and nsa to help them form harassing this kike

But it was pefectly OK when this guy was main instigator of doxing of rally attenders. Many lost jobs because of him. Many were wrongly doxxed.

Here are some deatils, even NYT writes that he is a doxer and nobody cares when alt-right is being doxed.
But when we were doxing eric clanton that bashed skulls with bike lock, we were the bad guys.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-doxxing.html
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.