[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebel media on suicide watch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1487242784388.jpg (72KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1487242784388.jpg
72KB, 709x462px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls
>>
>>137981179
Oy vey.
Guilt by association.

Fuckin kike Ezra
>>
This is glorious. There is a schism between kikes/alt light/cuckservatives and the alt right, and people are moving right.

Milo Rastapopoulos was just a gateway drug to the Daily Stormer, and now gamers are becoming real nazis.
>>
>>137981633
I trusted this guy too. Turns out /pol/ is always right
>>
>>137981745
> and now gamers are becoming real nazis.
top kek. This fucking timeline we're in.
>>
File: 1u61xw (1).gif (3MB, 462x260px) Image search: [Google]
1u61xw (1).gif
3MB, 462x260px
They're mad because her video EXPOSED the production at Charlottesville. Her live stream caught 2 scenes that they didn't want shown. Ezra must have known deep state was planning something. Must be a shill. Here's one view demonstrating that the Maroon Van was not blocked in as per official story
>>
File: Screenshot_20170807-235549.jpg (986KB, 1440x2155px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-235549.jpg
986KB, 1440x2155px
Remember a plant is best put into an organization or "movement" long before the event or time period they all await. LIke this one?
>>
I'm shilling red ice pretty hard in the comments. It would be nice if they got some refugees from this. Most "rebels" would just go along with it if that was their new news source anyway. They're not that deep of thinkers, the lot of them.
>>
>Here's the podcast in question:
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/the-krypto-report-episode-xxii-the-charlottesville-putsch/
>If you don't have tor use this link:
https://dstormer6em3i4km.hiddenservice.net/the-krypto-report-episode-xxii-the-charlottesville-putsch/
>>
charlottesville literally shifted the timelines completely. everything that's happened is just insane. nothing is the same anymore except for the fire in my heart to win this fight has gotten stronger
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-000017.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-000017.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Who thinks Laura Loomer started hating these folks before the election? She works for Rebel. Ezra had to fire the woman who went to Charlottesville because her video compromised the lefts true agenda. He had little choice. Can't leave a "loose cannon" on board. It shows his true allegiance.
>>
>>137984069
We've ALREADY won. The results are only unfolded to the masses AFTER they occur.
>>
Potus can't just come out and announce the whole government was corrupt. It must be done in stages. It's all proven already. We are seeing rapid fire death rattles from the left. The Revelations are Underway
>>
File: merchantexposed.jpg (132KB, 614x804px) Image search: [Google]
merchantexposed.jpg
132KB, 614x804px
>>137981773
>>
>>137982850
>>137984383
Laura Loomer is the best case i have ever seen for the theory that jews are actually reptilians in disguise guess they must have skimped on the budget for such a nobody
>>
About 80 percent of Washington politicians have engaged in crime. Many are flipping on each other. The digital record is indisputable. They thought they'd never get caught so they took no attempts to TRULY cover they're tracks. The Mob doesn't just use an ALIAS but still email. Everything is done discretely. That was Lynch's way of staying UNDER THE RADAR. Under the radar doesn't work after you're caught. The data is all still there. Including Hillary's 33k
>>
*their
>>
Who would put in an email the Justice Scalia wetwork? Someone who never expectseen to get caught or EVEN QUESTIONED. Criminals had taken over the country. Crime was the norm. We were being fleeced. They had such hubris they never anticipated justice could come calling. NOT ENGAGING in crime was a bigger problem than engaging in it.
>>
>>137985968
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-225736.jpg (550KB, 1440x836px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-225736.jpg
550KB, 1440x836px
*expected...didn't catch that. I'll try to edit before hitting post. Someday many of you will remember me. 4chan has the longest memory on the internet. I've used that attribute strategically.
>>
>>137986553
I predicted yesterday some suicides may be upcoming. A few won't be able to come to grips with the reality
>>
File: Rastapopoulos.jpg (41KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
Rastapopoulos.jpg
41KB, 200x223px
>>137981745
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.