[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War 150th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: DSC_1353.jpg (2MB, 2731x4096px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1353.jpg
2MB, 2731x4096px
I went to Gettysburg in 2013 for the 150th celebration. Is this the end of an era? Will these things never happen again? I feel if I go back to civil war battlefields in 2017 history will be gone and statues toppled
>>
>>137980127
its simple, we dont allow them to do this

how? with force. Just simply dont allow it, we have the guns
>>
File: DSC_1594.jpg (962KB, 2731x4096px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1594.jpg
962KB, 2731x4096px
>>137980310
I hope youre right friend
>>
File: DSC_1355.jpg (1MB, 2731x4096px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1355.jpg
1MB, 2731x4096px
>>137981058
>>
File: faces-at-wars-end_0.jpg (54KB, 760x500px) Image search: [Google]
faces-at-wars-end_0.jpg
54KB, 760x500px
I was a civil war reenactor for 10 years. Some of the best times of my life. There is good news though, the National Park Service is not allowing ANY monuments or statues to be removed from any battlefields.

Pic only partially related, it's my favorite image from the war.
>>
File: come and take it.jpg (134KB, 1122x814px) Image search: [Google]
come and take it.jpg
134KB, 1122x814px
>>137980127
>>
The battlefields will never be touched. I only hope that the statues and monuments that are removed from cities/parks will be placed in museums as well. Somewhere where those asshurt about them don't have to see them, but those who want to see them and respect history and the men can do so.
>>
Are there Indian general monuments up anywhere in this US? You know people who were defeated
>>
I hate saying this(Not really) but I hope Antifa & the rest of the jerkoffs go & try to take them down there. Just curious how that would play out. They are too chicken shit to try it though I'm sure
>>
File: IMG_2597.jpg (3MB, 3862x2241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.jpg
3MB, 3862x2241px
Just think.

If there is a Civil War 2, and when The Republic wins (cause lets face it they have the fucking army on their side), there will be dozens of status of God Emperor.
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>137982158
>The battlefields will never be touched
My governor (NC) is taking down all confederate monuments in the state. That includes several battlefields. Me and my dad went to these monuments together when I was little and he would tell me about the battles, because he's kind of an expert. Now all that will be torn down.
>>
>>137981813
One of my favorites, too. You never saw people smile in photos back then.
>>
Fun Fact. Over a million people attended the 75th anniversary in 1938.

Odumbo didn't bother showing up at the 150th.
>>
>>137982649
The governor can't touch them if they're on NPS property. That's federal land and not within local or state control.
>>
>>137982299
indians are awful.
>>
>>137980127
No, we'll refight the battle if we have to. /pol/ report to Gettysburg and find your battalion. We have a few hills to defend.
>>
>>137982649

Your State has a law against that plus took all his power away. Won't happen unless Dems gain a majority.
>>
I just got back from my local battlefield historical society. The state just awarded us more money to build even more walking trails, interpretative signs, trees, benches, and other stuff. We'll also be continuing our search for more Confederate graves. We already found the Union ones and put a nice gravestone there. We even have a fucking garden going with herbs and such used during the time period. I have hope but it requires people to be willing to join local groups and work for it and vote for State Reps, mayors, and such willing to vouch for the projects.
>>
>>137983146
Bentonville is state propert. It is one of my fondest sites where I camped in boy scouts.
>>
>>137983146
Tom Wolf is going to be a 1 term Tom like the guy before him.
>>
>>137983730
Tom Wolfe was voted in to send a message to PA GOP. Tom Colbert was a corrupt son-of-bitch and he had to go.
>>
>>137980127
Remove the history and you're doomed to repeat it.

Hopefully we can get it right next time.
>>
>>137980127
>Remove all history of slavery, confederates and racism

>100 years later whites have nothing to be guilty about

>Enslavement happens again, this time for good

Where were you when leftists were doomed to repeat the history they're trying to forget?
>>
File: 3gN8cd6.jpg (349KB, 1722x1149px) Image search: [Google]
3gN8cd6.jpg
349KB, 1722x1149px
>>137982471
I'm really excited for the new american civil war. While the United Closet Soviets of America tears itself apart, a new world order led by based Chile will rise, physically removing all leftists. Those who support the existance of a state that its purpose goes beyond defending the sovereignty of the are basically leftist sub-human commies and statists that deserve death.
>>
>>137984369
Of the nation* ffs this fucking phone
>>
>>137984369
So you just want to make your freakishly long country even more like a bad game of snake
>>
>>137984369
kek sign me up
>>
>>137984369
Will Chile control the entire pacific rim? I like this future.
>>
File: Greater_Chile_Territory.png (9KB, 412x766px) Image search: [Google]
Greater_Chile_Territory.png
9KB, 412x766px
>>137984667
That's where the resources are at, and it also ensures the naval dominance over the pacific
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (3MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
3MB, 1800x1322px
like i said, when commies were tearing down the statue, and people here considered doing the same, we need to do something a little more important. James Mini Alefantis did something stupid and probably threw away his soros funded life. if he were serious, he could have been used to infiltrate leftist groups, meet higher ups where money is funneled through for funding, and assassinate them, quite literally. to go in and kill people up front, marching, that makes martyrs. we want to make these groups shrivel up at their nerve centers. cut off their communication and resources. you take out the brains, the puppetteers, the danse macabre of the mannequins will end.

if anyone genuinely believes in indoctrination, they know that the acts of antifa and the insurrective left are not fueled by grassroots or simple ideals, but are controlled and pressed into minds. if they fight so hard to show that ideas indoctrinate the "alt-right" into violence, then it must be doubly so for the left when they have infrastructure like schools and colleges to push their ideas.
they can no longer deny that their own rhetoric has done nothing to create a wholesome community, but instead, created unutterable rifts between this society.

we must begin to strike as an army would, surgical strikes, assassinations of mystery men holding all the keys. no longer should we act as simple mobs, rushing after statues. when you destroy art, you destroy an aspect of historical culture that even if you disagree with, it should exist in what we wish to have as a free society.
>>
>>137984818
Maybe we will also take over the Falklands just to piss argentina off.
>>
>>137985086
And the Bongs too, that would be the best timeline...
>>
File: DSC_1339.jpg (312KB, 1266x1899px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1339.jpg
312KB, 1266x1899px
>>137982649
fight for america
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.