[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: MissileAOK.jpg (19KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
MissileAOK.jpg
19KB, 316x400px
Hatreon down

Repeat Hatreon.com is down
>>
File: CHUD in Chief.png (27KB, 300x142px) Image search: [Google]
CHUD in Chief.png
27KB, 300x142px
>>
>>137974163
Good. The attention whores can get a job and do something useful for a living.
>>
>>137974163
The name sure as shit doesn't help with the absolute crackdown that's going on right now. Some of these people need to learn to be a little more discreet. Like it or not, the entire infrastructure of the internet is controlled by one side of the political spectrum at present, and likely for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>137974163
Bump. Is no one else disturbed by the censorship that is going on? You idiots really think they are only going to go after the "alt - right"? This is just the beginning of a major crackdown on conservative thought. The 1A is being stripped from us before our eyes. We are becoming Europe.
>>
>>137976404
I'm beyond disturbed by this whole thing. Censorship is being outsourced to the free-market in the wake of an unforeseen election result. But there isn't a whole lot we can accomplish with brute force at the moment. We have to be smart going forward.
>>
>>137976404
It the tip of the leftists' spear was embedded in anyone other than the YouTube whores and ecelebs who had Hatreon accounts, maybe someone would care. As it is, Spencer and the others managed to piss off enough actual conservatives that the alt-right comes off as an leftist-plant-led opposition party to the rest of the right. Much of the right is now happy to let the left cut out Spencer, Hyde, and the rest of the cancer.
>>
Honestly shit like this never gets to me because /pol/ is all I ever use
>>
>>137977456
Hatreon was nothing but a site for alt-right shills to accept money from their beta orbiters. It's Patreon for those stupid enough to label themselves with hate instead of love.
>>
The actual confederates knew that you can't run a successful movement off the word "hate." Check pic related: you have to talk about love. Love yourself, your people, your country, etc.
>>
File: exelent.png (521KB, 721x574px)
exelent.png
521KB, 721x574px
>>137974163
>>
>>137974163
Bitcoin. Use bitcoin
>>
>>137979945
But stay away from Coinbase.
>>
>>137974163
I've checked the links and the site is NOT down. Calm your titties.

Fake news

Sage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.