[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they do it, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Freemason Museum Thing.jpg (214KB, 1520x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Freemason Museum Thing.jpg
214KB, 1520x1024px
Does anyone have any actual evidence of someone summoning a demon into themselves and gaining superpowers just by fucking a child?

What exactly is the point of all of it? Where is this headed? What do they know that we don't?

What is the ultimate red pill, pol?
>>
File: hilda beast.png (110KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hilda beast.png
110KB, 300x300px
>>137971399
Exhibit A
>>
Canaanites
>>
File: 01-CongresoNacional.jpg (81KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
01-CongresoNacional.jpg
81KB, 640x428px
>>137971399
The masons built america and controlled the west world, until the illuminati order started opposing them.

It's not clear how much of the masonic state it's real and how much it's an illuminati plot, it's even worse for the illuminati side.

All we know that the masons rule the americas and that the illuminatis fought against the allies.
>>
File: Demon.jpg (99KB, 940x733px) Image search: [Google]
Demon.jpg
99KB, 940x733px
>>137971399
Give me a quick rundown of the events and things in your pic
>>
>>137971399
The reality is that someone who has sex with a child (or does one of many other ungodly things) is already possessed by a wicked spirit, it's what drives them to do it. Some people still have a glimmer of a person inside of them, others are completely taken over or hijacked by an outside force. People with multiple or split personalities are an example of this outward manifestation. However those who are completely taken over can live their whole lives looking and acting normal, who are referred to as wolves in sheeps clothing. Think of them as sleeper agents, sleeper agents who are going to be activated on a global scale very soon.
>>
>>137971399
>he doesn't study occultism to use his enemies powers against them
all is mind
>>
File: z0xc8hv0x8hv08shfv.jpg (112KB, 218x255px) Image search: [Google]
z0xc8hv0x8hv08shfv.jpg
112KB, 218x255px
>>137971399
>>
File: IMG_1821.jpg (61KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1821.jpg
61KB, 640x383px
>>
>>137974029
DAT vampire reflection
>>
Couldn't you guys find it in your hearts to oppose the mainstream political establishment without them needing to be baby eating Clive Barker monsters wearing human flesh? Do you need the apocalyptic spice to get your political juices flowing? Aren't they bad enough just as venal social-climbing lifelong brown-nosers with horrible taste in art and no financial savvy?

I J'accuse you guys. I bet you all find policy-level discussion and power wielding too fucking boring to even believe it's real. You couldn't even be arsed to sit through the zoning board hearings and the pta meetings that are the microcosm of the banality of all this.

Horrible pieces of shit rule the world; but I don't think they need to be baby fuckers to accomplish that. I think power is so boring to wield you'd have to get off autistically on saying the most socially acceptable thing in every situation in life and triangulating not offending anyone. You'd have to be the villain of a version of Death Note written by Jane Austen.

I don't even think less of you for that. I'd have an easier time learning the constellations and how to find shit with a telescope if I believed in my heart there was a secret planet X out there waiting for me to discover it. I just know that there are people out there who fit my understanding of political evil; boring, mundane, autistically competitive phonies.
>>
>>137974029
>>>/x/19454482
>>
File: ohhhh fuck man.jpg (119KB, 510x339px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhh fuck man.jpg
119KB, 510x339px
>>137971399
It is a control mechanism... they make those in their ranks do the most wicked and unimaginable things to keep them compliant. If you want to be apart of the elitist club, you have to do something so entirely fucked up that you would dare never step out of line and so they can use it against you later if you do. It has nothing to do with supernatural shit...It is all a trick.
>>
>>137971399
Ultimate red pill is the devil is real so you need to get right with god.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.