[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville Antifa Crack Down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: antifalogo.png (249KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
antifalogo.png
249KB, 2000x2000px
I don't know how many of you actually went to the event, but we all know what happened. Any member of the Right who went to the event, promoting racism or not, who had their picture taken is getting their life ruined. Left wing group such as Anonymous are doxxing the people in the photos and calling their employers, which is getting them fired. Trump said both sides are responsible. So can we do this to members of Antifa as well? Can we have people post pictures of ANtifa at trhe event, identify the members and get them fired as well. Its the least we can do for our fellow members on the Right. Whether you agree with what they did or not, they're still allowed to use their free speech to say what they want. and shouldn't be punished for it.
>>
>>137969613
They don't have jobs though.
>>
>>137969755
haha thats true, but you know one or two must. and to see we're pushing back also helps
>>
File: immigrants welcome?.png (809KB, 840x508px) Image search: [Google]
immigrants welcome?.png
809KB, 840x508px
>>137969755
That would be a hate crime. You are only alowed to hurt Nazis.
>>
>Left wing group such as Anonymous

kek
>>
>>137970635
They're obviously not Right wing
>>
File: resist1.jpg (172KB, 752x524px) Image search: [Google]
resist1.jpg
172KB, 752x524px
d-don't
>>
>>137969613
if you chant about jews, you're probably racist, more specifically anti-semetic, but same dif
>>
>>137973411
>chant about jews
>probably racist
well welcome to /pol/
but seriously i know plenty of people who went who weren't doing that. so i don't think they're all bad
>>
>>137970635
Anonomous with their BS lies and brainwashing is why I went down a path to seek truth and ended up here
>>
File: ss-danzig-flag.jpg (19KB, 308x198px) Image search: [Google]
ss-danzig-flag.jpg
19KB, 308x198px
If your right wing at all and are against groups like antifa join this discord. V7ApTX
>>
>>137969895
You have to attack their money. They use the IWW to get their funding. They have a lot of people in the SEIU too.
>>
>>137969755
fpbp.
>>
>>137969755
dumbass cunts that means neither do the white nationalists
>>
>>137978170
any ideas how to get their money?
>>
>>137979519
punch their lights out and take their wallets?
>>
Oh no, some one might find out that I hate fascists? What ever will I do?
>>
>>137980312
Troll or not, the hard left can't even define fascism. It's sad.
>>
>>137969755
Screw Antifa, Racist pricks
>>
>namefag
Neck yourself
>>
>>137981516
i forgot i still had it on lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.