[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Normie" here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2222.jpg (292KB, 1158x1158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2222.jpg
292KB, 1158x1158px
How exactly is Trump wrong for condemning this? Is the media dishonestly reporting this whole thing? I haven't seen this anywhere on the news.
>>
The media is either committing suicide or actually believe they can cover this up. In either case, the false equivalency is fairly obvious.
>>
>>137968016
The media is very close to being dismantled and replaced by 3rd parties that are more down to earth and run by actual citizens, not self entitled kikes who think they control the truth
They want a civil war to keep their machine going, watch that james bond movie, the world is not enough, the guy manufactures crises to keep his media empire going
AT&T is very close to shutting CNN down and they need to be fully discredited to do so, this could be what takes them down
>>
>>137968016

we can't take it literal when liberals or black people do this.

because when they say "kill white people" we have to understand that they are speaking from hundreds of years of oppression and this is their way of starting the discussion. they were oppressed for hundreds of years and even to this day, so it's not the same as us saying we want to "kill black people". two totally different meanings...obviously....

or some horseshit liberal defense. the only reason we should take down confederate statues isn't because of slavery, but because those retards didn't force-send the niggers back to Africa when they had the chance after the war. I can only imagine the state of our country if we didn't have to waste so much energy, money, time, resources trying to prop up a community that doesn't even fucking appreciate the help and would rather destroy this country than properly assimilate.
>>
The corporate left media likes ANTIFA because they work as useful idiots and dumb muscle. They want to equate criticism of ANTIFA with neo-nazism to protect their pet attack dogs.
>>
File: 1501973612926.png (264KB, 507x353px) Image search: [Google]
1501973612926.png
264KB, 507x353px
>>137968016
The problem is that the left think they are completely correct in everything they believe, and by de facto, everything they do; anything counter to this narrative is tantamount to heresy
>>
>>137968016
You know when you have very little time to complete something and rush it? Well, (((they))) thought they had about a decade to complete the push. (((They're))) going full 2 minute drill right now.
>>
>>137968724
Then these images should be all over the internet. I thought you guys were good at this. I'm not a nazi, I'm a libertarian but dammit I'm white and I will fight for my own people's right to exist!
>>
File: obama-kids.jpg (288KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
obama-kids.jpg
288KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>137968724
idiot! That is Tomorrow never dies!
>>
File: mindraper.jpg (4MB, 3819x2570px) Image search: [Google]
mindraper.jpg
4MB, 3819x2570px
mass hysteria and mindrape
>>
File: 1485716386521.png (142KB, 1170x630px) Image search: [Google]
1485716386521.png
142KB, 1170x630px
>>137968016
> liberal logic
>>
>>137968897
Well they mean it literally faggot I dont know what else to tell you, you have to take it literally, they want to kill anyone for being white, this will never change.
Blame the south for not sending them back but its still a mess that needs to be cleaned up.
>>
>>137969048
>I'm not a nazi
>I'm white
>I will fight for my own people's right to exist!
too late
>>
>>137969941
basically the size of it
>>
>>137968016
>Is the media dishonestly reporting this whole thing?
They have been dishonestly reporting for over a decade.
>>
Brainwashing for 50 years.

Basically the only people whom you can overtly call evil are white males.

That's why niggers can burn down cities and be good bois

But a white man writes a scientific paper about the roots of inequality and gets fired and it starts national outrage.

Basically you are a subhuman in the Jew S A
>>
File: 1497902390856.gif (277KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497902390856.gif
277KB, 426x320px
>>137968016
pic related
>>
>>137970133

i was being sarcastic. i believe wholeheartedly they mean kill white people. their brains are so underdeveloped they can't empathize with the struggle we have of trying to keep them happy and healthy at all costs. we deserve our struggle according to them. they will never assimilate because they A) are too fucking retarded to realize they need to, B) are lazy, and being lazy is easier than working hard, C) are able to easily put whitey into white guilt mode just by crying racist anytime they don't get things they want.
>>
>>137968016
One of this pics is from the news
>>
File: IMG_3744.jpg (460KB, 769x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3744.jpg
460KB, 769x1250px
They're pushing a Civil War agenda because they're corrupt. Those (((news))) companies should be burned.
>>
File: nnn.gif (777KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
nnn.gif
777KB, 250x300px
>>137968016
/pol/ is getting fucked with by jew shills and cancer again. Except this time is to try to cover up their asses by trying to "persuade" people into fighting. Seems like they realized they can't hide forever and the few who haven't given up are still here.
>>
>>137968016
Did they really spraypaint "Black people are ungovernable"?
>>
>>137974989
They are right lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.