[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1984 is set 33 years too soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_3252.jpg (1MB, 1408x2142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3252.jpg
1MB, 1408x2142px
Youtube shoas accounts for hatespeech
Same is done with the dailystormer (even though i believe it is controlled opposition and thus dont care about it itself but the reasoning and the deed are unsettling)
Now gab.ai got removed from google play store, too.
This year seems like 1984 becomes reality. 2017, 33 years after the 1984. the masons favorite number.
33 (official) ranks in freemasonry, jesus was 33 years old when he was crucified and is said to have performed 33 miracles.
He was nailed with 3 nails and died on april 3rd 33ad and died at 3pm. He came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
If you count the connections and points (including the hidden one) in the kaballah/tree of life you get the number 33.
33 years before 9/11 happened, in 1968 the first tower was started to be build and the 911 emergency hotline was initiated.

Again, 33 years after the book says we get total survailance and all that shit with the thoughtpolice it seems like they are suddenly pushing a lot harder for it
>>
File: black sun.png (58KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
black sun.png
58KB, 1024x1024px
I wasn't prepared for this pill.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>137963807
ripppppppp
>>
>>137965362
Neither were i. I just wanted to say in a discussion that 1984 comes x years too late, and when i calculated the years inbetween it hit me like a brick
>>
File: 1377393580203.png (3MB, 1076x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1377393580203.png
3MB, 1076x1105px
i feel like its a donut man clone.

like a
>"BOO! I GOT YOU WITH MY ASIAN MAN VIRUS. YOU GONNA GET SCARED SOON!!!1!"
>>
>>137963807
Don't forget the "Mark of the Beast", 666, is reference to the Hebrew 6-6-6, which is three claw marks.

>Monster Energy drink icon is the original 6-6-6
>People pass this off saying it's not "six hundred sixty six"
>This obfuscates that the original mark of the beat was literally the same fucking design, the hebrew 6-6-6.
Jews are tricky.
>>
File: black cube of saturn.jpg (187KB, 840x580px) Image search: [Google]
black cube of saturn.jpg
187KB, 840x580px
>>137966824
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, the 6 directions in the 3D realm, north, east, south, west, up and down). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.
>>
File: 666 nails.jpg (162KB, 1078x571px) Image search: [Google]
666 nails.jpg
162KB, 1078x571px
>>137967433
>>137966824
i saw a lot of people claim that 666 would be a symbol for the 3 nails and it makes sense kinda. the nails arguably are what killed jesus. when 666 is the complete surrender to earthly desires. if you do that what you had of christ inside you dies
>>
Some selfbump
>>
Stop getting baited by leftie threads REEEEEE
>>
Another one for good meassures
>>
Damn cuz
>>
File: IMG_0351.png (387KB, 643x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.png
387KB, 643x418px
>>
File: Nanomachines.gif (372KB, 340x263px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines.gif
372KB, 340x263px
>>137963807
...I'm 33 years old...
>>
>>137971608
dude I been thinking so much about albert pike prophecies lately.....

so uncanny.

do you know how much of pike's mythology is hoax?
>>
File: Steve_Bannon_is_Stalin.jpg (467KB, 766x766px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Bannon_is_Stalin.jpg
467KB, 766x766px
>>
>>137971660
Messiah.

I'll follow.
>>
Is jesus part of the evil shit or what
>>
File: download (2).png (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
10KB, 290x174px
>>137972380
No
>>
File: 911 meaning.jpg (320KB, 1262x628px) Image search: [Google]
911 meaning.jpg
320KB, 1262x628px
>>137972380
No. I mean maybe i got tricked somewhere but i dont think so.
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
The number is associated with gods promise. Remember that (((they))) want to become god. That is possibly why (((they))) use it. All the things i mentioned arent really evil aside from the 9/11. i mean jesus dying on the cross is ultimately good for us since it redeemed us of our sins and gave everyone a chance of salvation.
Pic related some more stuff about symbolism and numerology at 9/11.
>>
File: NGNL Black cube.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
NGNL Black cube.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
>>137972654
>>137972380
Also reminder that the christian cross is the cube mentioned in >>137967433 but opened/broken, freeing us from the material prison.
Small funfact, in no game no life when they get transferred into the new world the room they are in turnes into a black cube, then bursts open and frees them from the prison of the old world they felt they didnt belong to abd were released into their paradise
>>
what's funny is, leftists will support this 100%. but this censorship is not even coming from the government, it's the left's biggest fear: corporate censorship, yet they'll still have no problem with it.
>>
>>137975564
Its almost as if braindead lefties cant think rationally
>>
>>137963807
Is it? When did you think this mess actually kicked off?
>>
File: Ain't that quacky fucking crazy.jpg (71KB, 434x575px) Image search: [Google]
Ain't that quacky fucking crazy.jpg
71KB, 434x575px
>>137967433

Interesting. In astrology saturn signifies our "karma", things we need to superate to suceed in life...Now look at the cube of saturn and all the covert saturn worship. Aaaand saturn is the sixth planet of the solar system. Coincidences, jimbo? I think not.

>fun fact: those who have saturn conjunct the ascendant (ascendant characterizes the body) have typicaly crooked noses
>>
>>137976187
Its going on for some time now, but this year they seem to push exceptionally strong. Before they mostly tried to get rid of oppinions by attaching stygmata, selectively choosing the information they present,generally lying in the media. Now they started deleting content they dont like. You get in jail in some places for using the wrong pronoun. They destroy our past by getting rid of monuments. I didnt mean to say they started this year, only that now they are getting really serious
>>
File: huxley-versus-orwell-comic.jpg (676KB, 608x4805px) Image search: [Google]
huxley-versus-orwell-comic.jpg
676KB, 608x4805px
>>137963807
>>
>>137975564

Its amazing how leftist even defend their oppression of speech on libertarian principles. "We are doing this to protect human rights", "we are doing this to protect freedom" etc. Its disgusting, they dont even realize how backwards they are being

I even saw someone criticize America for having backwards free speech that was "way too loose". what the fuck
>>
>>137977191
Reality combines both.
We get censored information, books internet etc and people not interested in those.
They hide the truth and drown it in a sea of noise of information. They distract us with earthly pleassures while punishing those who disobbey...

>>137976867
Didnt know about that karma thing, but it is interesting.
>>
File: 1472693375353s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472693375353s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>137963807
>>137971660
>The eclipse of August 21 is 33 days from the September 23rd habbening
>>
>>137977191

What if these two retards gave the jews the idea for all this shit? Fuck, I hope hell is real.
>>
>>137967433
Job is the oldest book in the Bible so you are wrong and wherever you are getting your theology is wrong
>>
>>137963807

The masons aren't the bad guys. Its the Jews, of which some are freemasons. The lodge has long been tarnished, but other mystic rites and fraternal orders are at play, perhaps using the same sacred mathematics.

Remember Walt Disney? he was a Rosicrucian, a Nazi Sympathizer and adequate anti-semite. We have had men of great power and love still feed us bits and peaces of our divine providence, and a hope for a better day. The Jew has long, LONG been our enemy and enemy of all nations. Why is it, that some of the most intelligent, talented and heroic people of all time hated the Jews?
>>
>>137978259
What was the 9/23 larp? I don't even remember already.
>>
>>137978787
>larp
We will see..
>>
>>137978437
Nah, they just observed their surroundings and were good with words and put it in writing, Huxley did however observe the future horribly well. But they were both written in the 20th century while the Jews have been operating in Europe and America far longer than that. The hatred for them has existed here for hundreds of years and it's not without reason.
>>
File: kjkjkjkjkjkjkj.png (11KB, 1405x99px) Image search: [Google]
kjkjkjkjkjkjkj.png
11KB, 1405x99px
>>137978259

Yes, and the eclipse on Monday will start in the 33rd state and it will exist on the 33rd parallel, in Charlottesville South Carolina, the Birth of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry who has 33 initiatory degrees.
>>
>>137979003
No, nigger. I'm not insulting it. I'm literally asking what the prediction said.
>>
>>137979074
>>137978259

fuck my ass, I mean it exists in Charleston and that is where the founding of the Scottish Rite was.
>>
>>137979254

*exit

jesus christ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72M9wHvEzw
>>
Corporate communism is almost here. Communism was not stopped with capitalism, it was only outsourced/privatised.

Fuck every single idealistic lolbertarian and "conservative" that consumed themselves with abstract free-market fetishism while ignoring and enabling the decay of society, culture and of course, civilisation.
>>
>>137967433
Checked
Satan, or sometimes referred to as "a" satan, meant accuser. I was reading up about the snake in the garden the other day.
>>
File: Star birth.jpg (317KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
Star birth.jpg
317KB, 1600x924px
>>137978787
Pic related. One interpretation:
September 24 is german election.
Woman=europe always depicted as a woman
Clothed with the sun=return to god or swastika (symbolizing the sun)nationalism
Crowned by 12 stars=eu flag
Moon at her feet=muslims possibly muslims btfo
Giving birth=gaining new strength
Crying in pain=all the bullshit going on right now
Or maybe the nazis are coming back from antarctica
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E

>>137978697
Well, satan being the accuser or obstructer is basically the same thing as obstacle. Maybe i am wrong about him being a concept in the beginning which gradually changed into an enthity, the rest is true though. Satan worship is materialism and egoism, since that is how he corrupts is
>>
Hey goyim, any of you want to rent a Google smarthome? It's far more cheaper than your regular home. It also fitted with technologies that help to keep track of your lifestyle and provide you with smart reccomendations to help improve it. It also helps to provide you with entertainment and services that you are most interested in.
>>
>>137963807
Not to mention they're memoryholing memorials, street names, school names, and southern history in general.
>>
>>137980049
Got it. Thanks.

Dude, you're interpreting a passage that is allegedly an astronomical chart. I don't think it's a prophecy. It would just be a pretty crazy timeline marker for the events of revelations.

Who the fuck identified this? This is crazy. But it's built off similar ideas about astrological literalism in the bible. It's possible.
>>
>>137981957
As above, so below. As in heaven, so on earth. An anon once pointed out that interpretation, and it was pretty mindblowing. I agree it isnt meant to show something is happening there and just a marker showing where we currently are in the revelations, but still. There is also a good chance (((they))) use that date for some sick ritual/sacrifice imo
>>
Some last bump, beed some sleep
>>
>>137980049
Antichrist comes to power in Europe
Assaults the islamic world
Israel (the star) gorges itself on clay
Greater Israel begins construction of the third temple.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.