[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberals logic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: 2.jpg (25KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
25KB, 590x350px
1 person killed by an alt-right terrorist. The entire alt right is evil and violence against the alt right is acceptable if it will help to destroy their movement. 12 people killed by a Muslim terrorist. Not all Muslims. Things like these are something we have to live with. We can't do anything about it.
>>
>>137963333
checked
>>
>>137963333
So you are saying we should blame entire populations or not?
>>
File: C8q1MsKU0AAlvcR.jpg (297KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
C8q1MsKU0AAlvcR.jpg
297KB, 1200x891px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvhOvlbdxs [Embed]

Cut my genitals into pieces
Liberalism is a mental illness

No genders, no breeding, don't give a fuck if I cut my penis while peeing

Liberalism is a metal illness

Cut my genitals into pieces, liberalism is a mental illness, no genders, no breeding

Don't give a fuck if I cut my penis while peeing, do you even care if I fuck little kids?

Would it be wrong, or would it be right? If I suck a dogs dick, every night. Chances are that I might.

Gender confusion out of sight, and I'm contemplating karl marx.

And I'm losing my gentials, losing my mind, wish somebody tell me I'm fine.

Losing my genitals, losing my mind, wish somebody will tell me I'm fine.

I never realized I was crazy and retarded, until I filleted my penis, and blood came out when I farted.

Feeding off attention, and living in sin, worshiping satan is where I fit in.

dresses, make-up, where do I begin.

It all started when I got molested, shit turned me gay, and felt repressive.

Searching to find a bigger dopamine rush, cuz I'm basically retarded and can't understand much.

Nothing but drugs and obsession with genitals.

Cuz I'm losing my genitals, losing my mind, wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.

Losing my genitals, losing my mind, wish somebody would tell me I'm fine.
>>
>>137963333
Because Muslims (and AntiFA) are their (current) pet pit bulls
>>
>antifa logic: terrorism is capitalism fault
>>
>>137963333
It's not logic, it's being trapped in narcissism.

Trapped in their prison of child-narcissism, they sincerely perceive the whole world as whatever they do is right, and whatever the other person does is wrong.

If this sounds similar to the kvetching of the Jews for thousands of years, that's because they too suffer from being trapped in the same infantile prison: narcissism. (That the left is bolshevism-communism-judaism wrapped in a shiny disguise is why these are connected this way.)

The only way to free them is to keep reaching out to them and showing them how they're not alone - since it's the being alone that, just like a child, terrifies them and keeps them trapped in their hysterical fear.
>>
>>137965098
Jews are truly a virus in human form
>>
red pill -> 2a
>>
We are held to greater standards anon .
>>
In a world of 7b you are going to get mad shit happening.

just accept it and get on with your life. Stop posting memes like a fucking manchild.
>>
>>137963796
there should not be a 'we'
pluralism is retarded
>>
>>137963333

well spent quads my friend
>>
>>137963333
checked
>>
No no no, you see Islam is not about running people over with a car, the ideology has many other aspects
But on the other had, white nationalism is only about genocide and killing everyone that disagreees
>but you can't be a white nationalist and not desire genocide or ethnic cleansing
HA! GOT YOU DEFENDING THOSE NATZEES YOU WANT TO GENOCIDE ME DON'T YOU!!!
THIS PROVES YOU ARE A TERRORIST EVIL KILLING NATZEE!

funny enough, the only answer is unironically killing these people, there are no arguments to be made anymore.
>>
"If you kill your enemies, they win" - Cuck

Let them keep winning anon :^)
>>
>>137968116
No no no, you see Islam is not about running people over with a car, the ideology has many other aspects
But on the other had, white nationalism is only about genocide and killing everyone that disagreees
>but you CAN be a white nationalist and not desire genocide or ethnic cleansing
HA! GOT YOU DEFENDING THOSE NATZEES YOU WANT TO GENOCIDE ME DON'T YOU!!!
THIS PROVES YOU ARE A TERRORIST EVIL KILLING NATZEE!

funny enough, the only answer is unironically killing these people, there are no arguments to be made anymore
(is hiroshimoot trying to make me sound even retardered by strategically editing my posts with typos?)
>>
>>137963796
No he's saying their are larger sociological forces at work

Aka mass brainwashing to perceive only a certain group as evil and all others as good.

And it worked spectacularly.
>>
>>137963333

Quad Bomb of Truth! Kek is with you faggot.
>>
>>137963333
>The entire alt right is evil
no one said this tho
>>
Stalin said it best. 1 death is a tragedy. A million is a statistic.
>>
>>137963333
Muslim culture is just something we have to get used to anon it is not inherently good or evil these people are just expressing their cultural identify. The alt right however are racist nazis hell bent on ethnic cleansing and they seriously need to be stopped now .
#impeachhimnow
>>
File: Alien facehugger.gif (874KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Alien facehugger.gif
874KB, 500x284px
>>137966125
>Jews are truly a virus in human form
Effectively, yes. Note how in 19th century Britain, and now in the 21st century world, the Jews - or more accurately, the tiny, pathological subgroup of Zionists - are actively inserting their genes into the gene pool of the dominant elements of the culture.

This is why the bankers interbred with the British peerage (leading to WWI, the Balfour declaration, WWI, and all the wars of global destruction up through today), and why both presidential "choices" had white Christian daughters married to powerful Zionists.

It's genetic introgression, ensuring permanent control of the host by the parasite genes.
>>
all part and parcel of life in modern politics
>>
>>137963333
Liberal here. Muslims are fucking stupid. The alt right and nazis are fucking stupid. Go jerk each other off while you talk about how much you both hate jews.
>>
File: Liberals.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>137973766
Your latent homosexuality is getting less latent.
>>
File: 1503012889576.jpg (118KB, 970x614px) Image search: [Google]
1503012889576.jpg
118KB, 970x614px
>>137963333
>>
File: 1496185380061.png (14KB, 649x542px) Image search: [Google]
1496185380061.png
14KB, 649x542px
>>137963333

Nice quads.

I'd just like to thank the Akbar who did it this time for doing it so close to the US car attack, that the mental dysfunction is on full display.

We literally still have articles about how all nazism inspires violence and how it's great they're booting them off the internet, while at the same time there are articles about how we just have to ignore jihadis, stiff upper lip, nothing can be done.

It's just supremely ironic. They even tried to say the jihadi attack "could have been inspired by" the US attack, which makes no fucking sense, if anything the US guy might have seen one of how many dozens of EU car attacks and been inspired by that, if it was a deliberate attack at all. But they're not /really/ trying to make that point of course. They just wanted to excuse to take up article space on a jihadi attack to write about "both sides" and "nazis are just as bad".

Of course the death toll from this one islamic terrorist attack is higher than the collected nazi attacks this year but sshh stats are racist.
>>
>>137963333
They compared an alt-right murderer to islamic extremists yet say nothing when actual ""radical islamic terrorism"" happens.
>>
File: Chauffeur.jpg (340KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Chauffeur.jpg
340KB, 720x479px
>>137974882
Somewhere there's a chauffeur who's disappointed he's not actually getting a blowjob.
>>
File: 1498095931510.jpg (16KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1498095931510.jpg
16KB, 236x354px
>>137968707
Well, all neo-nazis and white supremacists are inherently evil to every non-white rave, considering the whole bit about them wanting to either rule over or completely eradicate said people. Muslims on the other hand do not all want to eradicate or enslave non-Muslims, and Muslims can vary in racial or ethical backgrounds background. So there IS a difference.

However, the Charlottsville situation was a case of people protesting the statues versus people protesting the neo-Nazis. The MSM are idiots for painting everyone who opposed the counter-protesters or were there but not protesting at all as white supremacist neo-Nazis.
>>
>>137963333
>1 person killed by an alt-right terrorist.

The ALT Left provoked the Car of Freedom to speed up then reverse by throwing an object into windshield.

The ALT-Left is culpable in the death of the ALT Lefter
>>
>>137963333
As much as I hate Islam, and indeed all religions and the idiots that practice them, it's easy to see that it cannot be wiped out.

There are over a billion Muslims in the world with 2,000 years of brainwashing.

The alt-right on the other hand cropped up a year ago and consists mostly of internet trolls and a small fringe of autistic man-children.

You have to pick your battles in life and it's easy to see which one can be won.
>>
>>137967439
is she real? or am I beating off to a mannequin?
>>
>>137977902
Why not just imagine whichever you prefer?
>>
>>137963333
>1 person killed by an alt-right terrorist. The entire alt right is evil
>12 people killed by a Muslim terrorist. Not all Muslims.

I often find that people like you, here on /pol/, simply don't actually understand what the views of those on the left are. (Or many on the right either by the way, normal people at all actually)

Most left leaning people don't hate every person with right leaning opinions, or every WHITE MALE because of something a small group, the alt-right does. Sure there will always be idiots on social media that start shouting 'Kill all white males!', just like there will be idiot shouting to kill all muslims (Like on here for example)

Both the alt-right and muslim extremists are small groups within much larger ones that usually hold more extreme viewpoints than the rest of that group. Neither of those groups represent 'their' side particularly well to begin with, just like with any extremists.

When muslim extremists kill someone, people blame muslim extremists, (As they should) not every single muslim in the world.

When the alt-right kills someone, people blame the alt-right, (As they should) not every single right leaning white male.

The problem is that people isolate themselves in their social media echochambers and start believing all the bullshit that's spread about 'the other', people here genuinely believe that 'the left' is somehow supportive of muslim extremists. Or dykes on tumblr genuinely believe that every Trump supporter is a swastika tattoed racist.
>>
>>137979600
/thread
>>
>>137979600
>When the alt-right kills someone, people blame the alt-right, (As they should) not every single right leaning white male.
You could blame the alt right extremists rather than the alt right if you wanted to be equivalent.
>>
>>137979600
>Most left leaning people don't hate every person with right leaning opinions

haha
>>
>>137980077
Perhaps, I'd say the Alt-right is already the extremists group within the larger 'right' group though, along with white surpemists and the KKK etc, just like Antifa is the extremists left.

Maybe not every member holds a bunch of extremists viewpoints, but then again maybe not every muslim in ISIS is supportive of beheading children. In the end they still choose to associate with that group knowing their views and will be judged accordingly.

>>137980218
Laugh all you want, but as I said above;
>The problem is that people isolate themselves in their social media echochambers and start believing all the bullshit that's spread about 'the other', people here genuinely believe that 'the left' is somehow supportive of muslim extremists. Or dykes on tumblr genuinely believe that every Trump supporter is a swastika tattoed racist.

I'm right leaning but I'm friends with plenty of people from all over the political spectrum (although I don't exactly spend much time with the far-rightists/leftists). If you interacted with people with opposite viewpoints, outside of the internet I might add, you'd see that I'm correct.
>>
>>137979600
>Most left leaning people don't hate every person with right leaning opinions
While I'd love for that to be true, I suspect that's projection.

It would be almost impossible to so easily incite the left to this kind of rabid hatred and violence - against a mostly-imaginary monster of Pharaoh-Hitler-White Supremacists - unless that judgment, fear, and hatred were the predominant experience.

To know whether your assertion is true, try going around to random "left leaning people" and pretend to be a right-winger. See what happens.

This isn't said to criticize you, it's said in the hope of the left collectively can finally see where people of "tolerance" are prejudiced, hateful, violent totalitarians - and blind to their inner nature because they tell themselves they're so good.
>>
>>137963333
The alt-right hasn't disavowed their terrorist attack. In fact, they're performing mental gymnastics to justify it.
>>
File: based daler.gif (553KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
based daler.gif
553KB, 320x238px
>>137963333
>Muh anti-moooslem /pol can't see the irony of this argument being used by them
>>
>>137976062
>Muslims on the other hand do not all want to eradicate or enslave non-Muslims
you know this isnt true lol
>>
>>137981133
I said above I'm already "right-leaning", although it's by Swedish standards to be fair, so I'm problably a commie in the US.

Maybe your 'leftists' are more extreme than here, both your sides of the political spectrum seem fairly extreme. But there are tens of millions of politically active people in the states. Yet only a couple of thousands show up to any protests, right or left. Only a couple of thousands participate in political subjects on social media, "only" a couple of millions watch traditional media.

The vast, vast majority of people aren't extreme in their views, no matter what /pol/ makes it seem like.
>>
>>137964156
>Canada

Makes sense.
>>
>>137973766
You're an absolute idiot. But you know who else is an idiot?
>>137974692
This guy.
>>
>>137981815
>Yet only a couple of thousands show up to any protests, right or left
The spirit of really doing something has been intentionally squeezed from Americans. Now the way people "take action" is to tweet and make fb posts. So counting people at rallies and protests is no longer the best way to measure how Americans feel about a particular issue.

It may be different, you being a Muslim and all, but I continue to say the way to know how people feel is to actually talk to them, and in ways and places where they're not afraid to say how they truly feel (thus asking friends who might be afraid of judgment and ostracism isn't revealing).

I will agree that most Americans, like most people, just want to live in peace. Not necessarily together though!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.