[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED driver man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BASEDdriverman.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BASEDdriverman.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
I seriously hope he walks. Watching MSM coverage of this makes my blood boil. I want to see the chimp out as well.
>>
>>137959859

Fair trial and he walks on murder 2.

Guess how likely that is?
>>
For reference. How long after the dylan roof shooting did he talk? I havent heard one statement from this guy.
>>
>>137961277
>>137960943
I THINK he'll walk. He might get manslaughter but deffo not murder.
>>
>>137959859
>I seriously hope he walks. Watching MSM coverage of this makes my blood boil. I want to see the chimp out as well.
he will get involentary vehic manslaughter
I can see how he might be spooked and that caused him to react if he has a good lawyer
>>
>>137959859
Let's break him out of jail.

Jail Break: White Unification
>>
>>137961846
Care to explain?
>>
Guy plans on going to rally
Rally gets shut down
Guy goes to drive around instead of being on the streets or to leave town
Oh shit antifa
Just plans on driving through
Antifa attacks vehicle and he panics
Crashes into car in front of him trying to drive forward instead of into the mob
No one in front of him and he crashes into the car in front of him running over zero people
Oh shit they are attacking me
Back out and leave
Once it looks safe in a residential area stops and turns himself in

He walks
>>
>>137962317
this. he really didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>137962377

Put up goods or stfu faggot. My Dad also works for Nintendo.
>>
I would think that it's plausible to get minimal if any sentence.

It's not as though he sped up into the crowd, he made effort to slow down and stop, he couldn't see the car in front of him because of the mob in the street so he stopped too late. He's got protection for anyone he hit while backing up because they started attacking him with weapons. If he wasn't on his meds then he's got diminished capacity going for him as well.

It's also possible, if he's only a provocateur, that it's part of the plan to have him walk in order to instigate a chimp-out.
>>
>>137959859
James Fields is literally /our guy/ and used our memes. We must stand by him like we did Zimmerman.
>>
>>137961846
Can you tell us if this is in the plans of the people who created this event, and that it's designed to further the narrative they are pushing? Because that's exactly what it will do.
>>
>>137962457
Exactly.
Antifa protesting without a permit and blocking the road.
Also attacking vehicles.
The women was not in a crosswalk.
She was jay walking right?

A citizen standing in the middle of the street getting hit by a car that was hit from behind.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.