[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims >hates gays, liberals, and Jews >believes in conspiracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1495429351822.png (293KB, 953x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495429351822.png
293KB, 953x767px
Muslims
>hates gays, liberals, and Jews
>believes in conspiracy theories e.g. "Jews run the world and ruin everything!"
>hates women
>believes in capital punishment, thinks violence solves problems
>uses cars for terrorist attacks

Alt right
>hates gays, liberals, and Jews
>believes in conspiracy theories e.g. "Jews run the world and ruin everything!"
>hates women
>believes in capital punishment, thinks violence solves problems
>uses cars for terrorist attacks

Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>137958639
Yet leftists suck Muslim cock and excuse all of their "problematic" beliefs and shit their pants in fright when white people ask not to be erased from the future.

Really makes you think.
>>
It makes a lot of sense if you are not a degenerate niggerloving faggot
>>
>>137958639
We also eat kebab, but we aren't migrants, we don't do it for money and selfish reasons, we actually want to improve the country, unlike migrants or Muslims who create problems and then run away to recreate same problems elsewhere.
>>
>>137959039
>>137958935
Name something different about the alt right and extreme Muslims besides the flavor of religion and skin color.
>>
>>137958639
Muslims:
>hate Christians not to mention pagan gods
>belives that if you are not muslim they can do whatever they want to you(major threat)

Alt right
>is laughing becouse left is trying to stop "alt right misogyny and homophobia" by bringing in people who will be first to hang them becouse of who they are.
>>
>>137958639
I was this EXACT same thing for a few days but I could not find a way to word it

/pol/ is fucking stupid at times
>>
test
>>
>>137958639
>Muslims suck the cock of a dead pedophile and of Satan.
>We play numerical ouija and/or honor Jesus for his sacrifice and the absolving of our sins
>''Literally the same lmao''
?
>>
>>137959255
>the alt right
nice bait
the alt right does not exist
>>
>>137959523
So you're avoiding the question?
>>
>>137959628
1 attack versus hundreds
muslims literally throw gays off buildings, most "alt right" just don't want the left to teach kids that it's okay to cut off your dick and be a retard
violence has always been a problem solver and you are a megacuck if you try to say otherwise. it's a rape or get raped world at times.
>>
>>137960233
You mean like Breivik. He's good with kids, right? And this board worships him!
>>
>>137958639
If Islam were the religion of white people we would rule the world.
>>
>>
>>137960467
>/pol/ is one person
im disgusted with myself for even answering you
>>
>>137960759
>>137960694
>/pol/ is not one person!

>ANYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A COMMUNIST!
>>
>>137958639

Muslims
> hates gays, liberals, and Jews
> believes in conspiracy theories e.g. "Jews run the world and ruin everything!"
> hates women
> believes in capital punishment, thinks violence solves problems
> uses cars for terrorist attacks
> actually do something about jews,fags and degeneracy (ultimate solution that no one likes to talk about)

Alt right
> hates gays, liberals, and Jews
> believes in conspiracy theories e.g. "Jews run the world and ruin everything!"
> hates women
> believes in capital punishment, thinks violence solves problems
> uses cars for terrorist attacks
> pussies

fify
>>
>>137961304
Hi rabbi. What cha doin?
>>
>>137961098
Fuck off communist scum
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.