[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans will defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 32323.png (63KB, 791x606px) Image search: [Google]
32323.png
63KB, 791x606px
this is how americucks choose their leaders?

>you win 39 states out of 50
>you win popular vote
>still lose because of the electoral college

LOL
>>
>>137958569
...says the EUcuck.
>>
File: 1493003806342.jpg (42KB, 883x372px) Image search: [Google]
1493003806342.jpg
42KB, 883x372px
>>137958569
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
its based on population,
like in baseball if u more people on base during a homerun u get more points
>>
>>137958569
Where did you get that map?
>>
>>137958569
>United
>States
>Of America
It's in the fucking name, you dip. The President of the Republic is supposed to gain legitimacy from all of the individual states. This is why each state holds its own small elections to select electors, who in turn vote for the president. This is why, even after Trump won the election, Shillaryfags hoped that some Trump-Electors would end up voting Shillary anyway (but that never happened because it would be a political scandal of retarded proportions).

The US is a Federal nation-state, not a Unitary one.

>>137958989
>They aren't inner city thugs or gauche caviar ergo their opinion doesn't matter
Funny how the left flipflops between "not enough democracy" and "too much democracy" depending on what fits their agenda. But then again, we're talking about a Can-cuck here, the pussies who can't stand up for themselves and still need to put a foreign mummy figure on their coins.
>>
>>137958569
I mean Seriously
>>
>>137958989
>>137959606
most retards live in the country because they can't afford to live in the city. most stupid people live in the country.
>>
maybe you should start a letter campaign buddy.
>>
>>137958989
Just goes to show how retarded the city dwellers are.
>>
Its set up this way because if it wasn't the presidential candidate would only have to campaign in Cali, New York and florida since those three states have a bigger population then the rest of the country.

This is why America has this system
>>
Its almost like 5 of those blues states alone have 1/3rd of the entire country's population.
>>
>>137958989
Does Obama leaf ever spend time away from /pol/?
>>
i don't think you realize exactly what happen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnTYGCoh9E
>>
File: IMG_3631.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3631.gif
2MB, 300x168px
Fuck off KIKE.
>>
>>137958569
Texas isn't a Democratic State, you cut that shit out right now.
>>
>>137958569
Where is the "popular vote" in potus election law?
Can you shoot me a link please?
>>
>>137958569
The electoral college is overly complicated an unefective, I don't know whay US sticks with it. Guess it must be expensive to do so.
>>
>>137958569
>check flag
>eurocuck doesn't understand the electoral college
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.