[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best way to segregate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
The left and plebs will never agree to white segregation. They're to cucked to see the white race for what it is and the potential we have when left to our own devices.

The only way we're going to be able to create our white utopian society is to leave the rest behind. Personally, if the other whites want to breed with the rest, so be it.

A white only society is the future of the human race. The rest have always benefited from our innovations, culture and societies. We've given enough. It's time to form up and move to a new home, free from browns and blacks.

The only way to save our race is to colonize elsewhere, far from the rest. It's our safest option. I can't imagine the progress that can be made when we move on.
>>
>>137958359
wrong, europe must be cleansed, america can turn brown tho
>>
>>137958609
Not to sound like a defeatist but there are too many whites who haven't and refuse the red pill. Our societies are based on votes and the will of the people. Unfortunately, the majority of the people don't want to cleanse.

A certain way is to begin assembling an organization with plans to leave. Only then can we ensure the browns and blacks can never taint our genome
>>
>>137958359
Elon Musk, NASA and JPL would all rather have half the population Muslim than let one of you pieces of shit on their space missions.

White people didn't invent space travel. White people don't control space travel.

Scientists and engineers did and do. And they all think your racism is stupid and want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>137959021

>people who get government handouts for (((research))) support the goverment

really activates the almonds
>>
>>137959243
Sorry anon, but the only name in private space travel?

Also thinks you're a buncha pieces of shit.

Everyone successful and educated thinks racists are pieces of shit.

No one respects or cares about you. When the lists are drawn up for whose life is worth exporting from planet Earth?

None of you will be on them. No one wants you. Not your countries. Not other white people.

You're racists and we hate you.
>>
>>137959021
There will no doubt be organizations such as JPL and space X that will continue to pursue space travel. It will become common place in our life time. We will see Mars or another body within our solar system colonized in our life time.

Eventually, a white only organization could form and launch a mission in a direction of our choosing and leave behind the rest.

Colonizing a white only society, will no doubt, create the greatest, most scientifically advanced body. It wouldn't be the first time whites have dominated (we have a track record).
>>
>>137959464
>You're racists and we hate you

That's fine. You don't have to love us. Just let us go our own way. You can create your ideal society and we'll do the same.
>>
>>137959021
I don't know about the US, but here all engineers are right-wing as fuck.
>>
File: 1483829874390.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483829874390.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
You're about 60 years too late to the party, the elites figured out a long time ago that counter-culture white cucks were going to drag humanity back into the stone age at any cost, so rather than deal with them they decided to go zeon-federation and leave us here to rot in the mess we made.

Can't really blame them, we completely deserve this living hell of nightmare for betraying traditionalism.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 207x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 207x206px
Someone finally thinking.
To never have to see another nigger again.
>>
>>137960380
>leave us here

We don't have to stay here. That's my point. We can move away, start new and bring only the best gene pool with us.

Having our own colony ensures that the gene pool is never tainted. White genes, white society, white babies, white privilege, white innovation. No browns and no blacks. Perfect utopia.
>>
>>137958359

Elysium.
>>
>>137960937
Who's going to let you go on their space ships?
>>
>>137960064
I'm a HVAC engineer (far from being a fucking rocket scientist but eh, the pays pretty good) and ever engineer I've met is right wing af. Even the more posh side of my job site tends to lean right.
>>
>>137960937
>we don't have to stay here

Actually we do now, we don't even have a fucking choice..... we are being held hostage on this planet. As much as non-whites loathe and despise white people, they are sub-consciously aware that their survival is wholly dependent on our presence on earth.... right now they are doing everything they can to undermine our efforts to advance tech and get off-world.

This is why the old elites left earth back in the 70's..... they knew exactly what was coming so they got the fuck out of dodge before they could be prevented to do so.
>>
>>137961587
In economics, prices come down over time (unless you're a communist country). There will be a time when it will be feasible for a white only organization to form and establish their own mission.

The universe is massive. Finding a new home won't be hard either. By the time that happens, a white only colony would be far more advanced than whatever results from Earth's race mixing breeding program
>>
>>137962192
Pretty much this, and if we did break free of the Earth's gravity every government on the planet wouldn't stand for it. It'd literally be The One Year War reenacted in real life. But I'm pretty fucking hopeful we'd learn from the mistakes of the Zabi's. Right?
>>
>>137962192
We must make an effort to escape and colonize elsewhere. The Earth is doomed. The browns and blacks have never been able to get their shit together. They can't even run their own countries. The whites have always saved them again and again. Imagine the progress that could be made from a white only colony that didn't have to continuously bail out the rest.

If we had our own society, the progress that could be made without being held back would be at break neck speeds.
>>
File: blonde_and_truck.jpg (83KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
blonde_and_truck.jpg
83KB, 512x768px
>>137958359
>Not genociding the non whites
Why are you such defeatist anon? Let's go kill some blacks! I'll come pick you up!
>>
File: Rapture.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>137958359
Why leave?
>>
File: chicongo.png (3MB, 1104x1440px) Image search: [Google]
chicongo.png
3MB, 1104x1440px
>>137958359
>segregation
>doesn't already exist
tolerance is an ideal that no one believes in
>>
>>137964083
Exactly. Everyone knows the browns and blacks are holding us back but nobody wants to say anything.

Leaving is the least likely way of arousing suspicion, conflict and promotes a bright future for the white race.

Once we arrive, we won't have to worry about tolerance anymore. We will be leaving behind all the problems. Harmony, security, homogeny, wealth and progress will be ours
>>
File: PresidentOfLithuania.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
PresidentOfLithuania.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>137958359
You can move to Baltic countries, guys. There almost no black people, because to earn here something you have to actually work, there is no welfare system that could sustain nigger lifestyle if you are jobless and not willing to get one. I admire how conservative people are here, we don't talk about transgender, fay or other rights, because we simply don't care. Come join us and live in joy and prosperity!
>>
>>137959464
The Nazis invented rockets though, they made NASA what it is today, so yes , race realists can get pretty good at science
>>
It really would be a lot easier to segregate orbitals, wouldn't it? Smaller populations, greater distance between populations. I can dig it. Let's open the frontier and let a thousand flowers blossom in the orbit of the earth. A thousand new streams of society - in every color and every ideology. Finally mankind will be expanding into a space vast enough that we can live the dream of archipelago!
>>
>>137965264
The local version of PCism is having to pretend to share anti-Russian butthurt. Fuck that.
>>
>>137965264
I plan to visit the baltics in the next couple of years. I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful country and people
>>
>>137965912
>people
Prostitutes don't count, Hank.
>>
>>137965851
The left would have a hard time debating "diversity" in your scenario but they'll find a way, I'm sure.

It's likely that colonization as a whole would begin in our lifetime as nearby settlements. Once the space economy, through asteroid mining and trade, matures, further distance travels would be more feasible. There will be a time when a white only colonizing mission could be possible.
>>
>>137959021
Russians and exNazi rocket scientists didn't invent space travel tech. Top KEK. It was definitely the Mexicans who went to the moon. Have a you, you
>>
>>137958359
we need to colonise antarctica or the arctic before it melts and releases prime new lands
how do we do his? is it possible?
>>
>>137959021
>White people didn't invent space travel
u stupid fucking nigger german(ex nazi) Wernher von Braun created v2 rocket and was leading developer for space science under nasa later in his life until death .
Also why do u think there are trillion missing from d.o.d budget ?thats right it all goes to ssp ,private sector develops nothing without big government tit.
>>
File: howdy.png (464KB, 650x472px) Image search: [Google]
howdy.png
464KB, 650x472px
>>137965892
It's just because they are actually throwing their propaganda to us, we are fighting with them because they want to deny our national identity and it is all just because Putin's "soviet empire's" reestablishing. Similar thing like you Brits did with Brexit, you didn't want your British identity to be destroyed, do you? Same with us. If you don't agree, then go choke on some britfag's cock, you scum.
>>
>>137963872
they're already sinking their ships in the mediterranean to get to us, then they'll just sail to wherever the underwater city is and wreck their ships there.
>>
>>137958359
poland will always be white
>>
File: ancaphd.png (334KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ancaphd.png
334KB, 1280x720px
I got u senpai
>>
>>137965264
To be honest, not even niggers would want to live in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>137959021
Robert Goddard and Wernher Von Braun weren't white? Really fires those neurons.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (8KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
8KB, 275x275px
Whites were kangs the world over and have been overrun by niggers every fucking time we've shown them what humanity means to us as we mistake them for humans. It's a simple mistake to make really but the point is we've been run out of our kingdoms for showing them sympathy and it's happening again except now the only options left are antartica or leaving earth altogether.

What are you going to do /pol/ when NASA gives their muzzie diversity hire the privilege of being the woman on another planet and she goes off script claiming Mars for allah and muslims as the first step towards making their moon cult THE universal religion?

Where are you going to run to then white man?
>>
>>137959021
>White people didn't invent space travel
>>
>>137972966
>Where are you going to run to then white man?

Someone will just develop a big bang bomb and kill the universe.
>>
Seriously, why don't just both sides decide "fuck it" and segregate? Nobody fucking wants violence except the crazies. If you don't like one, just go to the other. I'm over all this shit taking up my entire life. You don't even need to change states or anything, just allow communities to decide by voting. Left city and the right city.
>>
>>137973695
The left can't have that. Their vision is: everyone is the same, free from advantages. Their only way of achieving this is through federal authority, forcing everyone under the same roof. Their motto is, "the beatings will continue until morale improves"

Colonizing a white society away from the rest is the only way. We have to free ourselves from their insanity and vision by moving far away thus ensuring segregation. Only then they can't corrupt us with their cancerous ideology like they've done from the beginning of time
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.