[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What your opinion about anarcho-capitalism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1503010223579.png (2MB, 5000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
1503010223579.png
2MB, 5000x7500px
What your opinion about anarcho-capitalism?
>>
File: tokyo.jpg (241KB, 1500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo.jpg
241KB, 1500x324px
It's the most logical system ever created.
>>
>>137957133
Libertarianism isn't anarchism. Libertarians want to change the system over time to better fit capitalism, where-as an-caps simply want to remove the system. I'm sure that an An-cap world could work and be pretty fucking successful, but I like the current system better. I don't hate an-caps, though, you guys seem like cool dudes, and I sympathize with you a lot. Whenever I see your flags at protests, I always crack a smile. If you guys ever grow in size, make sure you develope better battle tactics than Antifa's black bloc, though. I want to see direct anti-communist action done properly, in an organized fashion.
>>
pretty jewish
>>
>>137957133
ANCAP is descriptive, not prescriptive. Other systems, so to speak aim to form the natural world around it's perspective of economic value.
>>137957404
This anon is seeing logic in logos, because logos is truth, ANCAP is truthful description of economic systems.
>>
it is a strange beast

I don't think its supporters even understand why support it. There is a logical argument based on moral axioms, and a more empirical pseudo-utilitarian argument- e.g, they believe it would actually work out well for people in practice. When you point a problem with the practical details, they'll waffle to the moral arguments, when you point a hole in that they'll waffle right back. Overall it makes no sense and is morally incoherent
>>
>>137960548
oh yea, and neither the "logical" side or practical side survive basic facts about reality, for one thing the fact they were are not islands to ourselves but all live on the same planet. When you do practically anything, you impact the the environment in some way. Unless your in an isolation cube in the center of earth, you're committing billions of micro NAP evaluations on a daily basis. Go outside for a smoke? Congrats, you've increased your neighbor's chance of cancer by 0.0000000000000000000001%. Pump some groundwater? Congrats, you've slightly decreased the stability of the soil and lowered your neighbor's house by 0.00001 mm. Use some ancap CFC hairspray? Congrats, you've made a tiny hole in the ozone layer violating the NAP of every living thing on earth.
>>
>>137957133
Anyone considering lolbertarianism or use watch Sam Seder wreck these guys and their talking points on YouTube.
>>
>>137957133
It is a beautifully narrow legal ideology that allows for a rich range of human thought and debate, while simply providing the framework for answering the most important questions of justice in a world of scarcity.
Tl;dr: bretty good
>>
>>137960548
>Utilitarian
No.
>>
>>137960548
>>137961292
I'm going to be honest. Based on what you're writing, I think you took the philosophy at a glance, and then took all the questions you had about it, and proceeded to answer those questions yourself, without referencing any of the philosophers of the ideology who have already answered them.
I might be wrong, but that is how it looks.
>>
>>137957133
Honestly sounds intriguing. A good society is a reflection of a strong people and a strong people is built using natural incentives. Whether you accomplish this through building society specifically to create a strong people or you abolish the rules and let nature choose the strongest we still get the same thing. NatSoc just does it in a more human manner.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.