[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC getting redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: bbcredpill.png (462KB, 568x706px) Image search: [Google]
bbcredpill.png
462KB, 568x706px
>>
Bbc getting tired of replacing windows.
>>
>>137956241
The only reason the BBC give a fuck is that if it escalates too far they might torch to the parts of London they live in.
>>
>>137956241
Maybe, or in thier view trying to gain clickbait.
Fair to say either
>>
>>137956852
isnt antifa normal in europa?
>>
yes, show the alt-left is the worst thing in the world and how they support communism
>>
>>137956241
BBC going to lose their license fee. They are a joke.
They should be scared
>>
It'll get taken down and the intern fired.
>>
>>137956241
its all part of pushing a narrative.
i believe they know the cat wont go back in the bag, so instead they will claim "everything is so out of control, we need the govt to crack down"
>>
BBC relise there is no difference between antifa chimps and ISIS shit skins
>>
>>137957730
It's not, canada without a leaf. Especially not in eastern europe or the balkans
>>
>>137956241
no chance. On the news they reported the durham statue removal as "anti-racist activists" removing the statue and thats what they call antifa now cause they know IF they say "Antifa clashed with far right...." then people say "fascists fighting fascists? Good let them kill each other"
>>
File: 1501623943812.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501623943812.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>
>>137958074
Beeb thinks they are outstanding citizens.
Unlike us... People who don't blindly follow them.
>>
>>137957730

They originated somewhere over there a long time ago. I really am surprised more haven't spoken up about how long they have been causing problems.

Seriously, a lot of regular ignorant sheeple think that ANTIFA are some new thing to counter the big bad Nazis. No one does any research on anything said on the news & its really pissing me off. I hate normal people
>>
>>137957730

They beat up moderate cuckservatives in Sweden.

They smash cakes in the face of leftists that disagree with bringing the Middle East into Germany.

ANTIFA *is* the establishment in Europe.
>>
"as long as they're white, season's open" -BBC
>>
>>137957730
In Western Europe antifa protect muslim rape gangs and demonize the girls who were abused and the white men trying to defend them. Antifa are pieces of shit, nothing but anti-white Useful idiots.
>>
>>137956241
The BBC did in fact good article today everyone should read.

It's called.

The brainwashed teens fleeing to Europe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/an_education_in_terror
>>
I heard a BBC news reporter state that the Confederates were fighting for slavery

Later in the segment a historian tells us that the notion of Washington and Lee being the same means those people have no grasp of history

So what is it BBC? Do you have a grasp of history or do you not? Or is it because it's an easy lie to make?
>>
File: IMG_9230.jpg (67KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9230.jpg
67KB, 800x555px
>>137958074
>>
File: 1485287365980.jpg (60KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
1485287365980.jpg
60KB, 400x457px
>>137957730
In Poland antifa exists only on the internet.
>>
>>137956241
I wouldn't say they're getting redpilled, they got caught is how I would put it.
>>
>>137959499
yeah I heard the too but the historian was (((grossman))) and had a similar rat eyed hook nose appearance that pops up everywhere
>>
File: dealing with fascists 101.webm (312KB, 294x240px) Image search: [Google]
dealing with fascists 101.webm
312KB, 294x240px
>>137957730
Define "normal".
>>
>>137957730
Yes, they protest every single right wing rally here but it's always like it was in charlottesville, the media just goes "much bnp violence" "violence erupted at a national front rally today" They even protested the marches in rotherham lol. ANTIFA in Europe are also much better organised and much more vicious than they are in the US for some reason, they've conducted bombings in Germany and assassinated a politician in the Netherlands
>>
>>137959557
so alt-right = zionists ?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.