[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ALT RIGHT CANNOT UNITE ANYMORE! SOROS WILL INFILTRATE YOU!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: trump vs soros.jpg (57KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
trump vs soros.jpg
57KB, 777x437px
Seems like every white organized group is going to get infiltated and there's nothing anyone can do about it

All it takes is 1 infiltator to pretend he's one of you guys and he can do something horrible and they rest of you get blamed.

You need to stop organizing protests until you can figure out how to screen out all possible infiltrators

The entire Charlottesville rally was controlled by Soros
>>
>>137953920
We never should've infiltrated Reddit.
>>
>>137953920
DRUMPF BTFO!!!!

How will he ever recover?
>>
Any ideas how to screen out antifa/soros infiltrators?
>>
Soros doesn't need to infiltrate anything he will just create his own right wing groups to fight the left wing groups and the media will blame trump for all of it

That is the plan
>>
File: Screenshot (1472).png (1MB, 1636x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1472).png
1MB, 1636x1021px
>>137953920
YOURE NOT GOING TO SUBVERT ME YOU FUCKING (((DEMON)))!
>>
I feel like you guys are too scared to call out guys with swastikas and literal stormfront
>>
>>137953920
THE ALT LEFT WILL BE IN PRISON
>>
File: Good-Night.jpg (282KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Good-Night.jpg
282KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>137953920
Why havent any of you autistic Americans shot him yet?
>>
>>137955770
oh i dont know maybe cause he's not walking down fifth fucking ave by himself with no protection are you a retar- *checks flag*
>>
>>137953920
A Kike Shill thread appears!

Keep pissing in this tasty ocean of piss. You'll SURELY hurt our delicate fee fees!

>Mummy, put babbeh in hugbox NOW! The bad hebrew maeks babby skared!

Or not. I think fucking not.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.