[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

umm.. wtf did i just read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: babies_are_racist.png (59KB, 1162x665px) Image search: [Google]
babies_are_racist.png
59KB, 1162x665px
so now babies are racist?! What the actual fuck is going on.
How long until all white people are nazis and must die?
>>
>>137953565
natpo has been going down hill for the last like 6 months imo
>>
>>137953565
>obama says babies aren't racist
>/pol/ has a problem with this
>science says babies are racist
>/pol/ has a problem with this
make up your fucking mind already
>>
>>137953565
It's pretty rude of them to attack Obama when they consider everything he says to be fact
>>
File: praisekek.jpg (75KB, 681x679px) Image search: [Google]
praisekek.jpg
75KB, 681x679px
>>137953565
>canadian media
>>
>>137953565
Studies have shown that babies develop preferences for "same-group" entities (researchers typically used dolls which "ate" foods the kid liked, or wore the same clothes, etc.) before the kids can even SPEAK.
>>
>>137953807
nevermind down hill, it's literally fallen off a cliff.

It used to be so conservative and has gone full blown progressive in the last year. it's fucked because normie conservatives think this is the "educated conservative" paper in canada
>>
>>137954939

so pick a narrative and stick with it rather than shifting your views to adapt to evolving information? like a fucking leftist?
>>
>>137954939

> pol is one person
>>
>>137953565
Didn't the left redefine racism to be power+privilege? In what universe does a 5 day old have power?
>>
>>137955113
So, since only white people can be called racist, this article is saying that white babies are racist. So what now liberals? Kill white babies?
>>
>>137955113
lol someone else literally came along after the fact and wrote K over the E. Sadly normies won't understand... sad.
>>
>>137955856
but obama just had the most liked tweet ever where he said nobody is born racist?
can these fucking people be consistent for a single day?
>>
Racism is natural. But we should stop and admire how strong the conditioning has been when it comes to race.

These leftists really believe the right are the only racists and that there's no racism inside of them. When they subconsciously eyeball and avoid black people on the street. I've seen it.
HA!

I'm not sure if I'm racist, i took a test that said I wasn't, but I still try to be real with shit.
>>
>>137953565
""""racist""""
if i remember correctly babies prefer playing with babies of the same race but that was it
>>
>>137953565
How do I stop my baby from joining the KKK? Need help urgently.
>>
>>137956548
Skin color? so they know skin color before they can ever fucking talk?
What it the other baby was just wearing a mask, or a funny hat? Still racist?
I cannot understand this racism BS anymore. Its so blown out of proportion, and its ONLY seems to be aimed at white people.
>>
>>137953565
The facts are accurate, but their intentions of the message are wrong. Alot of people probably want to highlight this so white babies/toddlers can go through racial-sensitivity training.
>>
>>137953565

Where's your source? Why can't you post a link to the article like a normal fucking human being instead of making us try an find it?
>>
>>137953565
It's either (((research))) or constantly conveniently changing meanings of "racist"
>>
>>137956859
Maybe doctors should include free tongue removal from the sensitivity class. Since everything any white person says is racist. Just silence them racist babies
>>
>>137953565
I actually agree with the leftists that say you should discover your unconscious biases and prejudices (we're human; we all have them) because it teaches you a lot about yourself. Of course, that doesn't mean you should try to brainwash yourself and get rid of them.
>>
>>137956850
its something that a few individuals mention and then every loser in the Alt Right retweets it a million times because youre intellectual cuckolds arguing with russian bots all day
>>
>>137957087
because i love watching libtards squirm and cry
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/obamas-viral-tweet-is-wrong-research-shows-babies-are-totally-racist/wcm/8a082401-cefc-4ee3-8b8f-ea88056ec452
>>
>>137953565

Newfags are too young to remember pic related.
>>
File: Jews and Sociology.jpg (66KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
Jews and Sociology.jpg
66KB, 640x335px
>>
>>137953565
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/evolution-of-prejudice/

Racism is completely natural
>>
>>137958863
For white ppl only tho
>>
>>137953565

It's almost as if in-group preference is totally natural and instinctive...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.