[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EMAIL FROM UBER: THE PURGE HAS BEGUN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (1).png (63KB, 731x770px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
63KB, 731x770px
We were horrified by the neo-Nazi demonstration that took place in Charlottesville, which resulted in the loss of life of a young woman as well as two Virginia State Troopers responding to the protest. There is simply no place for this type of bigotry, discrimination, and hate.

As the country braces for more white supremacist demonstrations, we wanted to let you know what we are doing for the Uber community:

We will act swiftly and decisively to uphold our Community Guidelines, including our policy against discrimination of any kind—this includes banning people from the app.
24/7 in-app support is available to answer questions and address concerns. You always have the right to end your trip if you feel uncomfortable or disrespected.
Now more than ever we must stand together against hatred and violence. Thank you for making our community one that we can all be proud of.

On behalf of all of us at Uber,
Meghan Verena Joyce
Regional General Manager, US & Canada Cities

>We will openly discriminate against proud White Men
>>
>>137950739
Unsubscribe. When they see that shit like this loses them direct customer contact, they'll stop.
>>
>>137950739
>as well as two Virginia State Troopers responding to the protest
Explain. I didn't hear about this.
>>
>>137951457

A helicopter went down in what appears to be a freak accident, so of course liberals are attempting to connect the deaths of the troopers piloting it on the protestors.
>>
>>137951457
the helicopter crash
>>
>>137950739

I read that as the opposite?

That they will not ban anybody from the app for any reason. As long as the drivers are driving anybody that asks through the app they aren't going to do anything, exactly as their "Community Guidelines" say.

Or am I just being naive. Seems a bit much to get angry about, plenty of other shit to be pissed about.
>>
>>137950739
this will be abused by sjw libtard wackjobs who will falsely cry racism just to get a free ride.
>>
>>137950739
fuck em.
>>
>>137952322
no, it's specifically saying that they will ban users they don't agree with, who can literally only be whites.
>>
Start making a list of these companies that are virtue signaling and fucking boycott them.
>>
>>137951853
>in what appears to be a freak accident
Actually, that's not how it appears at all
>>
time for me to find a different job
when your service turns to shit, blame uber
>>
>>137951457
The Virginia State Police got confused between throwing commies out of helicopters and throwing helicopters at communists.
>>
>>137950739
too bad the helicopter didn't crash right onto all the protestors
>>
>>137953209
oh shit fill me in bro
>>
>>137954167
2 words for you.

Nazi...Ghosts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.