[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midwest Alliance General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1115.jpg (55KB, 669x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
55KB, 669x518px
We deserve to be a white ethno state
>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>not too hot or cold
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>true heartland of America
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit

Join the Alliance
Podcasts:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg
>>
File: IMG_1132.jpg (80KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.jpg
80KB, 750x734px
>tfw not a yank cuck
>>
>>137950846
Yes you proudly live in a third world hellhole. Good for you, I wish I could live in a state where the median income is below the poverty line.
>>
Heil the Midwestern Reich
>>
>>137950277
The midwest is bankrolled by the coasts. Literally everything important, from universities to financial centers, is on a coastal state. Midwest faggots always cry out "muh corn, muh bread basket" like it's some fucking achievement to plant shit and wait for it to grow. Your complain about niggers taking welfare yet your farmers are all subsidized by the government. Hypocritical faggots who can only make corn. You know we can just import that shit from literally anywhere else, right?
Seriously, what has the midwest produced except for corn and serial killers? No one who travels to the U.S goes to the midwest; you faggots are literally fly-over country. You can bitch and whine and call me a shill, but you know it to be true. Enjoy your "culture" of meth labs and... nothing else. The South is just as big as a shithole, but at they least they have a culture. You?
Nothing.
>>
File: me.png (439KB, 448x497px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
439KB, 448x497px
>>137950846
>>
>>137951030
And which state do you live in, yankee faggot?
>>
File: INF3_0140.jpg (137KB, 600x908px) Image search: [Google]
INF3_0140.jpg
137KB, 600x908px
Checking in also
>>
>>137951399
>No one who travels to the U.S goes to the midwest
Who the fuck travels to the US besides illegal Hispanic immigrants?
>>
>>137951399
>what has the Midwest produced?

The Wright Brothers, Henry Ford, George Lincoln Rockwell, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence, the gas pump, etc?
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (67KB, 722x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
67KB, 722x1009px
>>137950277
Pence would be a great emperor
>>
>>137952060
Masachussets, you know a state that isn't an impoverished shithole. I spent a large part of my youth in the south, outside of gates communities its an impoverished hellhole across the land, either cities full of niggers or country full of white trash.
>>
>>137952313
Tourists you fucking retard.

>>137952357
>Wright Brothers
Some hue monkey created the airplane.
>Henry Ford
Wouldnt have done anything without Jew financiers from NY
>Rockwell,Pence
Lol
>>
File: first-in-freedom-plate.jpg (190KB, 1001x517px) Image search: [Google]
first-in-freedom-plate.jpg
190KB, 1001x517px
>>137952357
Call me when y'all've invented freedom.

Oh, and flying.

>>137952691
I was hoping you weren't from Massachewshits. Great state in all honesty.
>>
>>137952830
>Tourists you fucking retard.
Why would a tourist visit the US? I legitimately cannot think of a single reason why a European would get on a plane travel across the Atlantic, and visit the US.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (18KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
18KB, 480x540px
>>137950277
>Form a state with Chicago, Detroit, Gary and Cleveland
>>
>>137953001
Nature and people who want to explore. Is this so strange of a concept to your retarded NAP brain?
>>
>>137951399
We have plenty of nukes in the Dakota's, choke on that fagshisti.
>>
>>137953136
>we have a couple of areas that aren't white
>HURR DURR IT WILL MEVER HAPPEN!!
>>
>>137952915
Call me when you're the breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>>
>>137950277
ND fag reporting in, can we exclude Mogadishuappolis and Chiraq from our beautiful republic
>>
>>137953682
>Europe doesn't have nature
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (41KB, 665x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
41KB, 665x613px
Lots of butt hurt shills today
>>
File: IMG_1128.jpg (88KB, 750x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1128.jpg
88KB, 750x442px
>>
>>137951399
>What has the Midwest ever produced besides corn
Steel (this is true even without Pittsburgh), cars, coal (yes more than west Virginia and Kentucky produce coal), etc. You're precious sky scrapers and cars wouldn't exist without us and you wouldn't have great access to electricity (enabling you to type like a fag on here) without us.
>But muh coast has done so much
The coasts give us progressive faggotry. They provide nothing of value to the country. It would honestly be better if the coastal cities flooded suddenly and stayed under water permanently.
>No culture
Who needs to specify culture. Culture studies is for fags. We're simply what we are. And what culture do coasts have? Oh yeah
>Muh nation of immigrants
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.