[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

"good people on both sides"..?
>>
someone post video of it happening

need my gore fix
>>
>>137950076
Do you have any list of the victims ? my cousin was there and we can't join him since the happening
>>
>>137950076
Spain
>normal day, nothing happening
>lorry races through crowd and finally crashes into a shop
>13 dead many many more wounded

Virginia
>riot in progress as result of angry violent protest of a controversial rally
>a sports car, while being attacked, rear ends another vehicle during the driver's attempt to flee
>1 dead many wounded

Hmm
>>
How long until the degenerate left are claiming
"The driver dindu nuffin"
>>
>>137951307
both attacks carried out for political purposes, that is the definition of terrorism.

or was the Charlottesville thing legal in your eyes?
>>
>>137952136
Agreed, all muslims are responsible for this attack. Just as all white nationalists were responsible for CV.
>>
>>137952136
>or was the Charlottesville thing legal in your eyes?

Depends. Similar acts have been ruled self-defense in the past. We know the car was attacked, if the driver had a legitimate fear for his life it very well may have been justified.
>>
>>137952934
Die Sweden just die.
>>
>>137952136
You're right, all white nationalists are responsible for Charlotesville. And all Muslims are responsible for Barcelona and every Islamic terror attacks before that.

I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>137952136
How was the Charlottesville attack carried out for political purposes?

Did the guy go there knowing the ANTIFA people would be in that street at that time? You think this was an actively carried out attack?
>>
>>137950076
post more of the girl
>>
>>137950076
Hang yourself.
>>
>>137950076
Are you saying no muslims are good people?
>>
>>137953384
>it's just a few bad apples. not all white-nationalists are like this!!!!!!
>>
>>137953217
You mad that they're not following your (((agenda))) anymore?
>>
>>137952136
Yo. Eat shit, Bro.
>>
>>137950076
Of course there is Islam is a religion of peace don't you know
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.