[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German election of Chanellor Merkel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1502688764516.jpg (84KB, 632x494px) Image search: [Google]
1502688764516.jpg
84KB, 632x494px
Hello German anons, is it true that when a German chancellor is elected they cannot take office until America official approval?
Is this actually the law or tin foil hat tier? I remember hearing about the above but I can't remember where, maybe it was just a law for a time after WW2.

This post isn't specifically about Merkel the mussie lover.
Any help would be great Kraut bros?
>>
File: nazi-goose.png (310KB, 634x334px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-goose.png
310KB, 634x334px
pic related spotted in canada
>>
>>137949304
My sister had a dog that was nice, sweet, and, frankly, a pussy. Shook like MJFox any time there was thunder. When the black UPS man would show up or he saw black people walking on the sidewalk in front of the house, he went absolutely apeshit, hard core alpha mode.
>>
>>137949304
It's some kind of conspiracy theory around here that the chancellor has to get the approval of the US president or the CIA for everything he or she does (I think it's called Kanzlerakte).
>>
>>137949304
its tinfoil tier

inb4 retards shilling brd gmbh
>>
>>137949304
It is after ww2 Germany had to sign a document.
In witch the US has to approve the German Cancelor.
And it lasts for 99y
>>
>>137953012
I thought it was signed after thhe reunification?
>>
>>137949304
I wish
>>
>>137949304
/Ourbirb/?
>>
>>137949304
Kopp-Verlag deals with conspiracy-theories and they write the paper mentioning a secret treaty between USA and Germany that requires the german chancellor to be recognized by the US is probably fake.
http://info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/existiert-die-kanzlerakte-.html
>>
>>137953766
I've only read one book of the Kopp-Verlag it was fucking hilarious and stupid at the same time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.