[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat/pol/ Thread - Barcelona situation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 57

File: Batalla del Puig.jpg (159KB, 795x607px) Image search: [Google]
Batalla del Puig.jpg
159KB, 795x607px
Gentlemen, in view of recent events (and seeing how there are many jordis here in 4chan) I proppose we start talking about how we see the situation in our country and were is it all going

First we should start on what everyone thinks are the most pressing things to address in Catalonia and your local area.
I assume everyone entering has some kind of love for the fatherland, be you from catalan or spaniard ethnicity. And our efforts don't have to be necessarily on detriment of the larger good of other spaniards abroad. We should BEWARE of falling into false dialectics of opposition, that are often used to disarm popular action.
I don't think we should focus too much on ideological differences between us. But rather (being few) start on the points we think something has to be done. In common.

It's time we start moving.
>>
File: Otger.png (571KB, 767x943px) Image search: [Google]
Otger.png
571KB, 767x943px
BUMP

Last thread got pruned
>>
File: mosques in cat.jpg (29KB, 620x250px) Image search: [Google]
mosques in cat.jpg
29KB, 620x250px
Things are fairly fucked up here in regards to immigration and specifically with moorish immigration. Catalonia is in the middle of what is called the Cote d'Azure Banana, on big concentration of moors from Monaco to Valencia, near the coast. They came here after gates opened up and we entered the eurozone, mainly because they are near to friends and family on the other side of the border. The french ones came on the seventies and we all know how it turned out there.

There are around 300 (the last number is 250 but I don't think we should count on exact data on that) mosques here. Nearly one third of them salafists and controlled by imams with funding from Arabia and the Gulf.

Main areas of population are plain of Segria and Lleida, Tortosa, Reus-Vilaseca-Tarragona, coasts, metropolitan area of Barcelona, plain of Vic, Girona and Salt.

The main collectives (and growing) are Senegal, Nigeria, Gambia (blacks mainly on Girona and north), Morocco, Algeria.
>>
>>137941053

>Last thread got pruned

Unfortunately you back
>>
As a Muslim myself, I didn't notice much of Muslim presence

Probably because of crowds of tourists
>>
Have infected the society and we won't win unless something is done. The main ones:

>Catalonia is a land of pass and welcome

>Mythical past of islamic Iberia, prosperous and tolerant

>Border control is racist and we won't have free trade.

Attack antifa, leftist sjw and other sects on being financed by international bankers and corporations. Being anti-catalan and anti-sovereignty.
>>
>>137941666

Raval is full of them. Mainly pakis and moroccans. I'm not aware if they have become more "woke" and organised like their British counterparts.
>>
>>137941231

Why? Are you a bong really?

Everyone in europe should start to communicate and have local forums as long as they can. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: 1497528857221.jpg (40KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1497528857221.jpg
40KB, 400x267px
>>137940837
bump
>>
>>137941186
fug
>>
>>137941858
>>137941858

A few more:

Anti-immigration parties are associated with spanish nationalism which prevents them from getting support in rural areas or places were more catalans would give them supports.
Nearly every anti-immigration catalan that I know has watched the video of anglada talking to guys from the falange. This creates a wedge were they should not be one.
I'm not sure of the way to disentangle this, disavowing anglada or not caring. Clearly he isn't aware or doesn't care of the baggage that he brings.
More local action on municipalities is needed.
>>
Rest in piece Spain, you are too far gone, just like "France"
>>
>>137942548
>>137942684

Tell us how is looking from were you are. No need to disclose the specific town lads.
>>
>>137941858
We're quite fucked to be honest. I though people would react after the attack but things look normal. I watched the speeches of the president and the mayor and they were the same peace and welcoming bullshit.
>>
>>137943357
No problem, I'm form Berguedà. Here we have the CUP ruling in the capital and Berga is full of anarchist and communist paintings in the walls. Some people I know seem to hate muslims though.
>>
>>137942174

After achieving independence, you will have bunch of right-wing parties, but so far you have to consolidate around leftists

It's a matter of time
>>
>>137943461
>>137943461

Mayor is linked to extreme leftist platforms and only was elected thanks to the rebrand of Podemos and the huge media platform. Hasn't worked in her entire live outside gvment. She is our Obama and a lot of good could come from her incompetency. If Trias wasn't a limp-wristed cuck we would be in beter shape.

President is just a placeholder and puppet. Ex-journalist from a fucked progressive org El Punt.

Cheer up. How is it looking with friends and family, how are they responding? We knew already the response from the institutions.
>>
We certainly need to do something. But I honestly have no idea what we can start with. Maybe we can try to meme 'far-right' Catalanist ideology (not necessarily independentist tho, better leave that to each person, since separatism is only a system to a goal, not the goal itself).

I am very fucking angry with everything happening here. Not only the events today, but also the whole invasion that has been going on for years, and the cultural and ideological decay that came with it.
>>
>>137943258
Allende. kys
Btw the last time took care of muzzies they withdraw from afghanistan with full force
>>
>>137944381
>commies dealt with
>>
>>137944170
>you will have bunch of right-wing parties
The leader of the Catalan "far-right" was arrested a few days ago after being framed by an anarchist group. People is starting to get tired though, even in the smallest towns you can find an important foreigner population and people don't like it.
>>
>>137943737
>>137943737

CIU won't act on antifa or Arran, they're cucked far worse than the GOP.

The good thing on those degenerates is that they're holding on to their ideology like a hot iron bcause they have no defined identity and don't know how to change anything. In my opinion the punks from the countryside are soft and easy to redpill if you just poke a bit on their lifestyle.
They are not hardened commies by any stretch. Just kids really. They are that way because we refused to give growing boys any meaning in life.
>>
>>137944256
My family is starting to become redpilled and my friends in general don't like the situation that much. The problem is people in general don't like the situation but don't know what to do beacuse all the major parties are corrupted and the same semite shit.
>>
>>137944170

It is not obvious that we are going to accomplish a successful and stable secession, we should not bet our survival on it because it has been coopted from the inside.

Nobody speaks of defense, border control, fiscal control, sovereignty and decency for the common good of the country. It's all victimism and softness pro-eu.
>>
>>137944367
>>137944882
If we could gather an important group of people (100 or so) the ideal thing would be to start with direct action. Attack arran when they attack tourists, damage property, write in the walls,... Doing the job the police is not doing. This would make us look like some kind of saviours in the eyes of the average person (what happened in Germany with the SS and NSDAP in the 20s and 30s)
>>
File: 1476072403716.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
1476072403716.png
226KB, 394x397px
>attack related to yesterday's Alcanar explosion
>CIA warned els mossos about a potential attack in Sagrada Familia

... is this not over?
>>
Guys...

>>>/s4s/5698846
>>
>>137945317
>>137945317

We have to meme a party that is pro-sovereignty and nationalist but without entering in the web of ANC or AMI, they're thoroughly infiltrated by globalist (foundation types) and the same spanish gvment.

That way they can control the direction of the country and mark the agenda however they want without anyone calling them out (bcause everyone is in it).

>>137945950
It may very well not be over. At least it seems that mossos are a bit more competent than the belgian or french counterparts.
We can't know for sure if they have their cells on orders to attack or not. For now they seem more interested on regrouping in the peninsula.
>>
>>137940837
So you Moorcelonians give up after only one car? That's got to be a new record.
>>
>>137946266
There are two options: PxC was mainstream and more moderate in general (only anti-immigration), but Anglada was arrested some days ago. The other option is some actual nazi party whose name I don't remember. The biggest problem we face is the media completely ignoring those parties thus making people not aware they exist.
>>
>>137945367
>Nobody speaks of defense, border control, fiscal control

IMO, Catalans and Spaniards are pretty narrow-minded in terms of politics in general

There are few topics which you discuss deeply:
Catalan independence, Civil war and shit

Most of the people I spoke to barely have any particular opinion on immigration and anti-white stuff

These subjects are overshadowed by Indpendence ideas

My advice to you is just to SPEAK about it more often and connect it with Catalan Independence
>>
>>137945883
If spanish nationalists are not able to confront them on numbers I doubt very much that we could consistently oppose them on any level. For now.

I think the option that should be focused right now is to let now like minded people that there is an alternative to the madness and they are not alone. Sort of get a feel of how many of us there are and keep growing.

If people are interested I will start doing these threads every evening from now on, on THURSDAYS (this same day).
>>
File: dutch fire.jpg (98KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
dutch fire.jpg
98KB, 650x366px
>>137946545
heretics out
>>
>>137947069
>>137947069

Exactly. At the moment catalan independence is not connected on the mainstream with accomplishing anything on the level of the preservation of the country. Just vague ideas about progressiveness and ¨justice¨. If you speak with people about it most of them are for it I would say but they don't think that action is needed and politicians will do it.

On the level of think tanks and strategic vision is all fucked up and globalism rules. That is what I was saying.

We have to wise up fast.
>>
>>137947186
We should try to create a one unified far-right party. Unite PxC and all the other memes into a huge coalition party focusing on opposing immigration, deporting illegals, making citizenship a privilege and cracking down on all sorts of crime.

>I will start doing these threads every evening from now on, on THURSDAYS (this same day).
I'll try to be here
>>
File: vsvf.jpg (91KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
vsvf.jpg
91KB, 500x423px
>>137947256
All your silver still belongs to us, Moor.
>>
>>137947069
I usually try it. The problem is women will always use feelings and the far-left is doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>137946944
>>137946944

It would be better to associate to Carlism and Renaixensa and reclaim them as the anti-liberal and nationalist movements that they were. The first of their kind before leftists got on the bangwagon. So there is no need to copy foreign ideological movements.
Nazism is not conductive to anywhere for the moment and the association with Spain and Franco is too strong.

PxC is associated too with the falangists on that video that leaked and it doesn't look good on optics.
>>
>>137940837
Can't wait for the Islamic Republic of Catalonia in october.
>>
REEEEEEE FROM 2-0 TO 2-3 FUCKING ATHLETIC REEEEEE
>>
Our only hope is that some of our ancient crazy aggressive blood somehow kicks in. I'm tired of looking at our youth and only seeing hippies.
>>
>>137948354
I wouldn't count on it mate. They are not willing to do the moves and get confrontational enough so that something happens.

People are going to demonstrate for another fucking time like idiots (this time is an X, I'm told) while the sectorials that were in the ANC pro-army and pro-defense resigned by pressure.

Led by a bunch of soft hippies.

>>137947816
>>137947816
Nice. I'll do it then. Look at what I wrote here >>137948230
what do you think?

I'm mainly from Tarragona and Ribera d'Ebre though, maybe up north in Vic and Ripoll they have greater support.
>>
>>137948230
The problem is religion and traditionalism are also strongly associated with Franco (same side in the civil war). There was a Catalan fascist party that fought for the Republic during the civil war. We should contact the leaders of all the parties and try to arrange things for a basic anti-immigration (not fascist) party without being to radical to begin with.
>>
>>137947688
Catalans/Spaniards are quite easy to manipulate tbqh

30 minutes talk was enough for me to convince dude with Che t-shirt in Barcelona that current immigration tendencies are leading Europe to the wrong path

Just act, don't let someone else take control of your people's minds before you :-)
>>
File: 0596_5859VaN0.png (514KB, 386x585px) Image search: [Google]
0596_5859VaN0.png
514KB, 386x585px
I'm sorry but Spain belongs to the Califato de Cordoba.
>>
>>137948934
The trend "castilian youth=cani, catalan youth=cup retards" is really depressing. This shit is literally everywhere right now.
>>
>>137944542
He was more the leader of the Catalan-spaniard "retarded-right".
If we want to survive as a Nation we need a charismatic, seriou, clever antiimmigration AND pro-secession candidate. Not some alcoholic dude who feels nostalgia for Franco.
Also our best bet would be for him to arise from the ranks of PDCAT. No conservative catalan would vote for a new rightwing party, less if it's overtly antiimmigration.
>>
File: boys.jpg (10KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
boys.jpg
10KB, 265x190px
>>137949337

It's easy to countermeme if you have some lads with knowledge of history though. Republicans were cowardly bootlickers that sold the country to stalinists for a bowl of lentils and killed innocent people from rural areas. CNT FAI specially were revolting. And at the first moment they could the republic took control from the generalitat.

Requetes were good lads with the best intentions but everything from that period is the country falling apart and not having priorities straight. We should honour both sides that tried to fight for a sovereign catalonia on those situations and got attacked by their "sides" both. The Pirinenc regiment on one side and the Requetes de Montserrat from the other.
>>
>>137948354
>Islamic Republic of Catalonia
Wtf is this shit?
>>
>>137940837
Redpill US college tourists when they holiday there, if you did this instead of convincing them to mispronounce Barcelona we could all make progress
>>
Hola, valencian here. I think we must start to create secret militias like if they were unnoficial clubs. And we should do It in all Spain. Those militias should buy land and learn to cultivate. We need to prepare for the upcoming apocalypse. Also, have children you faggots.
>>
>>137949469
My Fucking god. That woman is hot.
>>
>>137949424
Where are you from? I ask you this because no lefty spaniard would not listen to your words If you were spaniard too. You would be called facha=fascist and other words of the lefty dictionary. If you are foreigner they listen you with a more neutral mind.
>>
>>137950456
Hi*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU41Nj1j9sE
>>
>>137949424
"convince"
He just wanted to go to a safe space
>>
I'm in the pyrenees with almost no conection
All I say is that I love my catalan pol bros
VISCA CATALUNYA
>>
File: 1502838390954.jpg (91KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
1502838390954.jpg
91KB, 840x560px
Simple we reclaim Catalonia for Castilla
>>
>>137949979

PDCAT has already chosen it's fate I think, they are the culmination of the plan of Pujol to bring them to the liberal/european center that doesn't stand for the country or anyone. A bunch of opportunists and people devoid of patriotism.
I know what you mean with anglada, I thought sometimes that he reeked of CNI to discredit any opposition on the immigration front but I don't know... At least he had the balls to put himself out there when noone else wants.
>>
>>137940837
GET IN HERE
>>137938832
>>
>>137940837
They should have the decency to close all the salafist mosques, for fuck's sake

http://www.lavanguardia.com/encatala/20150405/54429680971/catalunya-acull-mesquites-salafistes-espanya.html

btw my name is literally Jordi
>>
>>137949979
I agree 100%. This is a brilliant chance. the CIU is the loyal servant of the CUP right now and nobody within the party likes it. If a new more rightist serious party arrised many members would leave and many people tired with the situation would have an actual party to vote for.

>>137950287
Distancing from the past and saying all the sides were evil in the civil war is obviously the best option in any case scenario. Saying we were trapped as a nation of moderates between radicals.
>>
>>137950314
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence_referendum,_2017
>>
>>137949424

Yes. I've had that experience also. But the thing is to have a constant presence in social media or online/offline so that people keep waking up and not only momentarily but permanently. People go with what the flock seems to choose.

If they feel isolated they will just forget about that conversation.
>>
File: meh.ro9738.jpg (80KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro9738.jpg
80KB, 1920x1200px
>Catalonia from 988 to 1939: violent, crazy psychos rebelling against entire empires rule every fucking decade.
>Catalonia today: DUDE WEED LMAO REFUGEES WELCOME

Wtf happened?
>>
>>137948001
Your chance at a world cup belongs to us
>>
Guys, we need Right Wing "Get ready for Apocalypse" Squads
>>
ISLAMIC SUPREMACISTS
>>
File: 1499687125303.jpg (80KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1499687125303.jpg
80KB, 692x577px
>>137951406
we got tired
>>
>>137951406
Podemos
>>
>>137951406
Well, this happened to the rest of Europe as well. The most reasonable explanation is slow but steady subversion though media and education.
>>
>>137950456

Valencians have it much better on terms of buying farmland and being able to build in it a house.
In catalonia since the tripartit things have been fucked up. It's impossible to buy arable land and also build, you only can buy an existing masia or ruin and leave it reformed or as it is.

Prices of water for agricultural use are insane and the reservoirs at 70% or 80% capacity for no reason AT ALL.

They're pushing people to the cities. Agenda21
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 605x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 605x615px
>>137940837

>when?

Really angry tonight. What has become of Europe?
>>
>>137949257
>>137947816
Good luck my Spanish friends, may GOD be with you and your people!
>>
>>137951203
Why Islamic?
>>
File: dfpg0mkxuaay81f1.jpg (8KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
dfpg0mkxuaay81f1.jpg
8KB, 282x179px
>Catalufos
>>
File: erttt.png?w=381&h=222.png (46KB, 381x222px) Image search: [Google]
erttt.png?w=381&h=222.png
46KB, 381x222px
>>137951953
forgot to add the ((())))
>>
>>137950731
castilla has been the problem since the 1600's
>>
>>137950705
Come here next thursday and participate.
Do you live up there or on vacation? Went up to Aigüestortes on foot a few weeks ago.

>>137950731
It has already happened and not working burger. It's fubar
>>
>>137951810
And what about Zaragoza? I really think we should do real life communities though not completely centralized communities
>>
>>137951810
I planned starting a farm with European gibs since I have many farmer family members. The problem is rural tourism is boosting the rural houses' price. When I finish university I sall see.
>>
>>137950660
>He just wanted to go to a safe space
I doubt it

I wasn't very insisting, just gave him some ideas about immigration and let him make "right" conclusion

>>137950506
the Netherlands

He wasn't hardcore leftist, rather slightly left-leaning normie
Debating with left-wingers is a waste of time, you have to target normies with unobstrusive propaganda
that's it
>>
>>137948001
All the gold belongs to Israel actually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold
>>
File: 8339621-13065292.jpg (75KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
8339621-13065292.jpg
75KB, 600x344px
>>137951953
>>137952062
Castile 2.0 aka sPAIN
>>
>>137952101
>>
>>137951953
>>137952062
I can do this shit all the night
>>
>>137952223
Good luck bro
>>
>>137951406
Vaga de ventres
Huelga de vientres
Womb strike
Our poor people got infected with leftism and stoped having kids so they wouldn't work in the factories under wrong conditions so the workers were imported and catalans became a minority
they did that in the 60's with andalucia and now with africa
>>
File: artur-mas-israel.jpg (106KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
artur-mas-israel.jpg
106KB, 545x362px
>>137952475
con franco esto no pasaba
>>
>>137940837
How many of you guys here would welcome a figure like General Franco to lead your country again?
>>
>>137951151
Obviously. Just remembrance in the sense of remarking the good units and individuals on each side so that we're are not encased on one side of the dialectic but moving past it and all the stupid shit that has happened since Napoleon.

>>137951406
Psyops and forgetting our heritage and culture. Liberal order rots the mind. Plus new ideological movements have been dividing us since at least 1700
>>
>>137952423
ostia jajaja
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYqB7s2N0Ro
>>
>>137949337
>Defending 2nd Republic
Fuck off Jordi.
>>
What I Fucking love about these European countries is that they will let the scummiest scum of the planet go as refugees but with highly trained citizens from non-conflictive countries they will bureaucrate the shit of yourself if you want to do something legally like going to work honestly.
>>
>>137951953
>>137952062
>>137952306
>>137952289

>DON'T take the bait from paco posters.

>DON'T start bitching about language or which culture should be dominant, a few generations from now it's going to be NEITHER.

>DON'T get demoralised by trolls or people claiming to be spaniards, they will have similar problems in due time.
>>
>>137952707
>>
>>137952491
Thanks

>>137952702
>just remembrance in the sense of remarking the good units and individuals on each side
This is what I meant. Supporting a side in general would be useless since they both had many different ideologies. Defending only certain individuals with good intentions no matter the side is the best way, this and say past is past and we should look at the future.
>>
>>137952783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTWEdHYQh-s
>>
File: 1503009390309.jpg (49KB, 815x511px) Image search: [Google]
1503009390309.jpg
49KB, 815x511px
>>137941186
I have 3 in my street one for bangladesh another for moroccans and mystery mosque
And those are the ones that bother writing what's inside
T ciutat vella fag "victim" of a auto-pedestrian collision incident
(Had to wait for police clearence to enter my home)
>>
>>137952423
>>137952707
>reusing feminist jokes

just die in a fire
>>
Is andalucia fucked too? I came from Sevilla to the states when I was a child, never grew up with a strong spanish culture regratably, but I want to feel more connected to the country.
>>
>>137952811
He is talking about the capacity of those ideas to have an effect on society not his personal beliefs.
Stop with the trolling dude.
>>
File: 1487191600985.jpg (226KB, 1036x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487191600985.jpg
226KB, 1036x1200px
>>137952811
Things are far more complex than this, but what can you really expect from a castilian...
>>
>>137953019

Do you think this will uncuck the Catalans from their hippy neomarxist rapefugees welcome brainwashing? Or are they a lost cause?

Barcelona is a beautiful place, been there before, including La Rambla.

Really angers me to know some savages did this. They hit my hometown in May too.

What will it take for people to wake up?
>>
File: IMG_6150.jpg (284KB, 300x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6150.jpg
284KB, 300x845px
>>137940837
>>
>>137953354
Stealing memes is key in memetic warfare
>>
>>137953427
Well, they also have a lot of inmigrants and leftists but they also stay more traditional
>>
>>137952683
Franco was an asshole who ruined Spain for 20 years since it started recovering from a not so-destructive civil war. He also kicked it back to the worst years of religious obscurantism.
I'd welcome a Putin or a Duterte way before a Franco.
>>
>>137953562
the real catalans are already redpilled but we are under constant propaganda
>>
>>137953427
Andalusia has a lot of degeneracy in regards to the culture and youth but some places are fairly redpilled and quiet.
Lot of gibs and fairly nice people. Immigrationwise for proximity they have a lot of muzzies but not more than here.
>>
>>137952683
I'll do. Also: ¡Viva Cristo Rey!
>>
>>137940837
>1- Deport every non-white spaniard from Catalonia and the rest of the spanish territories.
>?
>profit
>>
File: 1503009758486.jpg (125KB, 302x968px) Image search: [Google]
1503009758486.jpg
125KB, 302x968px
>>137953595
sorry but I had to do it
>>
>>137953933
Again, we need militias...
>>
If we get the independence maybe we will be kicked out of the EU and then the muslims will leave for gibs
>>
>>137948001
remember little bitch when your land was conquered by spain fucking hereje

:*
>>
File: 1503009758486.jpg (287KB, 300x845px) Image search: [Google]
1503009758486.jpg
287KB, 300x845px
>>137953595
>>137953979

Fixed.
>>
>>137954130
The EU wants us in as well as our politicians and media.
We are fucked.
>>
gibe me some barcelona attack memes
>>
>>137954064
Pro tip
-Have red pilled friends,go with them to a shooting club/hunting.
-Get weapons
-???
-Profit!

Also go to a gym you skinny manlet
>>
>>137952683
franco was not perfect, but far better than what he have or have had since his death. People lived better.
>Inb4 rojos
I said people
>>
>>137953562

Catalans now that something is wrong with the world and the state in its current form but they haven't realised yet that the problem is also home and that they have to fight it. Without being simplistic and a victim.

That being said they are "trying" to do something, even if they are not succeeding very well or don't now exactly what.

Leftist and sjw are on the main urban areas like in the rest of western europe, those are also populated by a majority of spaniard immigrants or sons of immigrants so they are not specially "catalans" like a spaniard would make you believe.
We are not so affected as France, Bongland and Belgium for example, but still western europe. Something like North of Italy outside the cities.
>>
>>137950456
Btw, what do Valencians think about Catalan Independence?

Common folk, I mean
>>
>>137954575
*we have
>>
>>137941186
Considering this, I'm more than glad to give you the independence and build a wall.
>>
>>137953848
This isnt the time or the place, but how can I be more connected to the spanish culture? Being raised here, my family has become very "American" I have bits and pieces, but not a full plate of being a spaniard. Visiting Sevilla in a couple months
>>
>>137953455
You can't argue with the system, they dont serve the interests of the Spanish people anymore.

>Anti-immigration (not fascist) without being radical
Right, want more panchitos?

>>137954130
>kicked out of EU
you're a braindead forocoches poster if you think that politicians want out of EU
>>
File: 1499188925982.png (53KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499188925982.png
53KB, 618x800px
>>137954399
Even if everything went terribly wrong, without independence and under pp rule we have more immigrants than France (%), would it really make a difference to stay in Spain?
>>
>>137954574
>Have red pilled friends
That's the sometimes hard step. Anyway, we need national coordination to organize rallys and sheeit
>>
>>137954574
>>137954064
I've only gone to gym 30 days in 5 years although I still look quite fit cause I have good height and form
not anymore
I'm going to get fit and get guns
WE WILL FIGHT
>>
>>137954575
This
>>
>>137954064

Previous cucked government SHOT DOWN the somatent so fucking fast when some farmers from Lleida reinstated it that it isn't even funny.

We have to push for citizen patrols and capacity for self-defense on property.

>>137954130
They will keep us on debt and dominated like they do in Greece.
>>
>>137954833
they can veto us
>>
>>137954130
Your mayor is a turbo commie crypto-jew, if you get the independence she will increase the gibs.
There are no gibs thanks to the central government, in Spain if you don't work at least 6 months each year, you get no residency permit. If catalan politicians and pablemos will get to control this they probably will go full rapefugees welcome.
>>
>>137954592
>"Let them choose"
or
>"Valencia is Catalonia! Visca la andapandansa imparapla"
>>
File: flag 2.png (21KB, 150x193px) Image search: [Google]
flag 2.png
21KB, 150x193px
>>137954398
Argue against a restored Crown of Aragon. Protip you can't.
>>
>>137954592
They are sick and tired of it like the rest of Spain. There is a lot of animosity between us but on personal and familial level all is well.
>>
>>137955180
my mayor is voted by non catalans migrants wich are the reason of the catalan conservatives parties going left wing
>>
File: cartellcedoc_3328.jpg (384KB, 1292x1791px) Image search: [Google]
cartellcedoc_3328.jpg
384KB, 1292x1791px
guys, how many of you still believe in doctor robert's words

are any of you that still believe in our race and our glorious land

has Catalunya died already??

how many of you will fight with me without the current globalist independentist cucks for our vigorous and strong white little paradise?
>>
>>137955020
RECONQUISTA
Make yourself a gym routine or search one
>>
File: 1502999191838.png (332KB, 574x747px) Image search: [Google]
1502999191838.png
332KB, 574x747px
>>137954574
>>137955020

There are in Spain shooting clubs with real guns???????
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 980x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 980x619px
>>137954576

I saw this when I was in Madrid. Madrid city hall. So Spain, generally speaking, can't be doing too well.

The brainwashing is everywhere.
>>
>>137955058
>We have to push for citizen patrols and capacity for self-defense on property.
Get fit, buy lands, buy guns, learn to kill
>>
>>137940837
People from Barcelona are Nazis, therefore this attack is entirely justified. If you condemn this person, you are putting this freedom fighter at the same level than the Nazis.
>>
>>137955558
>Coran
>No me gusta leer
Like pottery
>>
>>137954801
We're all on this journey of refinding our roots and struggling with identity in these times. Not only americans or spaniards but everyone, the West in general. I don't think that I know how to help you in that regard but what matters is what you want the future for you and your family to be and the rediscovery will come with it.

You need to find your ark and like minded people in it. Like Noah during the flood, bcause that is what is coming.

Go to granada also, beautiful city and people. Don't get intimidated by the attitude of the guys there, it's just messing around.
>>
por favor
>>
>>137955058
>We have to push for citizen patrols and capacity for self-defense on property.
We can only do this once we controll the government and police. Until then those can only exist underground.
>>
>>137955180

Just a headsup, Barcelona mayors have always been full on globalist and lickers of the Un plans for "smart cities" and the like. The only difference now is that the bitch is sjw. Nothing new under the sun really.

The rest of catalans outside the city have learned to ignore and despise it.
>>
>>137955558
>There are in Spain shooting clubs with real guns???????
yes my uncle was part of one of them
>>
>>137955613
banter in >>>brit/pol/
>>
>>137955398

Catalonia was founded by a few hundred families working and fighting on no mans land. I would say that it only days when the last of us doesn't think it must be preserved and acts.
We are today on a similar situation.

But we must wise up to the demographic replacement. We are 4 million at best.
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>137940837
Euskera Herria.
>>
>>137955558
I dunno but I own two shotguns and I can both hunt and go to the shooting range. They are expensive to maintain though (insurance, hunting license, medical revision,...)
>>
>>137956558
you again
the american born that wants to know if he looks spanish
yes man you do
but learn spanish if you really want to stop being just a larper
>>
>>137955398
We are trying to organise :DDDDDD

>>137956554
>4 million
I'd say 2 being generous
>>
>>137941666
Did you go to the raval?
>>
>>137956167
Certain municipalities and shires are absolutely fed up with the situation and wish to just patrol their own properties to stop the current amount of robberies. Mossos are at minimum 10 min response.

The only thing is that those farmers are old and not media or tech savy at all. We need people on their side that champion the cause and make some noise.

>>137956384
We should start making lists and infographics of all this shit. I will post them on the next thursday.
>>
File: Untitled5-1.jpg (174KB, 1200x834px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5-1.jpg
174KB, 1200x834px
>>137956758
I am for the establishment of Euskandi for Euskaldun.
>>
>>137955248
w..wait

isn't Valencia some sort of pro-Spanish antagonist of Catalonia?
>>
>>137956554
4 million of true catalans? that's very optimistic

ethnic and racial group feeling is almost lost, most of the so-called "nationalists" of today are mere globalist useful idiots willing to lose they culture and heritage just for the sake of "solidarity" and the "welcome refugees" trash
>>
>>137940837

>First we should start on what everyone thinks are the most pressing things to address in Catalonia and your local area.
>I assume everyone entering has some kind of love for the fatherland, be you from catalan or spaniard ethnicity.

Catalan is not an "ethnicity". Catalonia belongs to Spain.
>>
>>137956554
catalan here. 75% catalan, 25% kraut, and 100% tired of the fucking commies and islamists here in catalonia.
We used to be the fucking bomb in the peninsula, now there are barely 4 million of us, and in certain parts of the country, you can't get by without speaking spanish.
Is there a future for us ?
>>
>>137943461
Just another day at work. I don't think locals were as shocked as the tourists. It was really business as usual.
>>
File: 20170731_220910.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_220910.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>137955558
Yup you can shoot cetmes if you want but you need to be /fit/ white and have at least 9 inches to enter
Post feet and I'll check
>>137955020
That's great anon,i suggest doing so remember the memes about hard times breeding strong man strong man enabling good times and good times enabling weak man tan enable bad times.
The trick is to be always one step ahead,we are heading to bad times,so you have to be strong in advance so that you can make it in the hardships and even rule.

I'm from barcelona.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what politics to follow?
I'm a bit black pilled in regards to spanish politics due to lack of options
>>
>>137956929
indeed.
But I'm counting families from mixed ethnicity or full spanish ethnicity that could get on our side when the time comes to go on our way and organise.
>>
>>137957081
>We need people on their side that champion the cause and make some noise.
This is what I said earlier related to fighting radical lefties such as arran. If we had some sort of assault divisions we could also fight common crime using illegal means.
>>
We can circle-jerk our """"far-right"""" policy ideas like repatriation on /pol/, but realistically we need some effective policies that the public will actually accept and pressure their governments to implement. That's a very difficult challenge, but here's a few ideas I thought of that could potentially be useful

>The obvious one: Significant reduction in all migration, but particularly from MENA
>No mosques or Islamic schools funded with foreign money
>Deport anyone convicted of any terrorist activity (e.g. to include distributing ISIS propaganda, not just actually committing violent acts) who can be deported. For completely homegrown terrorists, much harsher prison sentences, and isolated conditions
>Religious leaders not allowed to immigrate
>Banning the burqa, and maybe some way to surreptitiously ban construction of new mosques

Anyone have any other potentially useful suggestions?
>
>>
>>137957163
Most of them totally against.
Some wackos are pro-catalan and want unification or at least federal union.

It's a long story, it all began with a regional movement to say that the dialects aren't part of a related language.
>>
>>137957163
Nah, just the old people and young neocons, those who think they are catholic and patriotic but they aren't any of those
>>
File: conspiracykeanu.jpg (83KB, 1168x657px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracykeanu.jpg
83KB, 1168x657px
>>137945950
What if, the van was meant to explode, but the guy making the bomb fucked up and blew himself.
>>
>>137956929
>We are trying to organise :DDDDDD
how? it's really hard to make a plataform of a somewhat identitarian and right-wing (fascist) movement that preaches inclusion in spain and nationalistic interests. is pretty much a dream

one side are extremely left wing independists cucks only worried about getting more migrants and other side are mostly too centralist and "anti-catalan" to even consider it in the first place, and the far right is just "vox" tier muh catalan is not a language retards
>>
>>137957316
Some of them are really well adapted and we are almost the same genetically so you have a point.
>>
>>137957206
You have to go out the country and visit outside the main urban areas lad. I can give you ideas.

I think you are demoralised because in the paradigm that you live in it's certainly the case that most people that wave the flag are cucked liberals who don't even know why they want independence.
But there is still an identity and sense of nationhood outside there.
>>
>>137957381
Fighting crime with harsh hand is also a measure common people would easily support. For example foreigners losing citizenship and being deported if they commit a crime, bringing back the death penalty, harsher prisons,...
>>
>>137941231
Muhammad, pls
>>137942429
Ignore him.
>>
>>137953562
It won't. You can see plenty of people complaining, and i'm pretty sure that many of us want a change, but the politicians and the media keep aggressively pursuing the "tolerant" agenda. Nobody can break them.

We need a charismatic leader. Our anti-immigration parties are unpopular because their leaders are retarded and the media can easily deal with them.
>>
>>137957585
If we really get independence unionism will disappear and it will be pure ideological fight in the political focus. Creating a right-wing coalition to fight immigration and crime would attract an important part of the common people and fill the gap on the right.
>>
File: 1490389981716.jpg (64KB, 772x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490389981716.jpg
64KB, 772x501px
>>137956558
THIS ANNOYING CUNT AGAIN
>>
>>137957239
Modern Spain is a liberal and satanic union that dissolves all peoples and nations from within without capacity for sovereignty and union.
That is the reality, you can argue all you want of the existence of social constructs like nationhood and what exists or doesn't.

The proof is in the pudding.
>>
Okay, I've always wanted to ask this: Why are you guys so obsessed about Castillians? I'm a Northen Castillian (from Burgos, specifically) and I've never seen the type of people Catalans describe here (dumb, low IQ, etc.)
>>
>>137957851
I don't think bringing back the death penalty would get a large amount of support (I don't support it myself desu), and I don't think it would really help the situation either. It's not like the terrorists are not already willing to die for their beliefs. Agree on the others though, especially deportation at the first sign of terrorist activity.
>>
>>137957381
Banning the burka has already been tried in some parts of catalonia and it backfired.
>>
File: 1490395222331.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490395222331.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>137957137
weren't you a hardcore castilian nationalist
>>
>>137958302
We are talking about the people from the southern half of iberia (mostly andalusia). We almost have no immigrants from the north.
>>
>>137955837
Thank you, I think thats wonderful advice actually. Rediscovery will come with it, I think thats a good point. And yeah, I heard Granada was nice. I'll visit a couple other places as well, Madrid and probably Barcelona too.
>>
>>137958432
In what way did it backfire?
>>
>>137958358
Death penalty for terrorists has certain support. Extending it to common criminals such as gang members once it is introduced against terrorists would be a matter of decades.
>>
File: IMG_1134.png (403KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.png
403KB, 1280x853px
>>137940837
Could he have done more?
>>
>>137958697
Even if you ban the burka the muslims are not leaving and the left chimps out in really annoying ways toghether with the media.
>>
>charlettstown virgin
>huge pile of people right in front of him
>only kills one
>barcelona chad
>tourits walking around but not congested
>manages 13 kills
BASED
>>
>>137957585
We don't need to create parties. We need to use and infiltrate existent parties for our objectives.

We need to remain anonymous and grow in numbers. We need to champion specific causes and look for certain outcomes.

Step by step. Labelling will only give them an easy target.

>>137958302
Easy explanation for a myriad of problems that came when they assumed control and ancestral rivalry. But mainly is just laziness and rivalry.
>>
>>137958148
indepence will not happen

we should just clean our land, became and example for the rest of spain and let the acts talk, fueling the hate between us nothing will be achieved
>>
>>137958723
I don't think I would support that to be honest, where do you draw the line at gang members? Young guys can quite easily get sucked into that sort of thing, and even though they can end up doing horrible things because of it, I don't think they'd deserve death just for joining. I'd prefer straight-up deportation if it's a terror-related gang (or a harsh prison sentence and complete isolation from other potential terrorists if it's impossible to deport).
>>
>>137958924
Well I think it's an important start nonetheless, just to at least put a firm stance down that we will not tolerate Islamic values in the west. Otherwise you give them an inch, and they take a yard. First we allow them the burqa, then they push for Sharia too.
>>
>>137958924
have you tried banning muslims?
>>
>>137958526
So when you guys address Castilians you mean from La Mancha and Andalusia? I really feel bad for those in La Mancha, they told me how their place is full of sudacas and how they have been flooded with migrants. I'm kinda glad Madrid serves as a buffer zone for us Northern Castillians.
>>
>>137958697
Free ammo to the media and muzzies get to be the victims. It's only an aesthetic solution.
>>
>>137959007
>we should just clean our land
With the Spanish Constitution and the power of a regional government even if we won we could do only a few insignificant things. Besides, independence would be the only thing discussed in politics and immigration debate would be avoided. The current independence movement has (((their))) support so I think it will happen no matter what we do, then we can start to change things and backstab the kikes.
>>
>>137959161
We should focus on the fact that they're establishing parallel communities and justice systems. Conflict and crime with neighbours. Incompatibility with the values of the society.

Those are effective, the burka is just a sign or symbol that brings up all those points.
>>
>>137959185
Why do you guys hate sudacas so much? I don't really mind them too much.
>>
>>137959626
You don't hate mexicans and latino gangs in the US?
The same shit here. Crime, drugs and tribal mentality. All of them single moms and the kids growing feral on the streets.
>>
>>137959494
About independence, wouldn't Catalonia get fucked economically since most of the companies there would move to Spain? I've also heard that Catalans want Catalonia to become like Puerto Rico is for the US, to be associated with Spain but have its own government.
>>
>>137959494
(((they))) always play on both sides, it's not support, they are just destabilizating the region, we're being played and no one neither has the balls nor the intelligence to stand up

sad really. meanwhile one side pushes hate for spaniards and in spain they push hate for catalans

i know plenty of spaniards that hate catalonia and after you meet them they are like, i hate you guys, but i don't know why, don't ask me im just a puppet jejejeje
>>
>>137958520
Castile was and always willnbe basque tribe.
>>
>>137959599
Exactly. This is the biggest concern, and I think people will slowly come to understand that if it's phrased in the right language. I still don't know which specific policies will be most useful given that there are already high levels of Muslims in most western European countries, but raising awareness in a sensible and reasoned way is a good start.
>>
>>137960057
Celtiberian*
>>
>>137959848
I understand that part, im the sevilla guy who moved to the us as a kid, so I was just asking for your reasons. Didnt realize it was the same over there, I had heard before that it was purely a race thing. That being said yeah, I do hate that shit. I hate being confused for a Mexican since I live in California
>>
>>137960129
Fuck off retard, castile borders basque country your psuedo science "celts" is just that.
>>
>>137959044
That depends on the kind of crime and the personal situation obviously. Targeting the leaders rather than the low-ranking members would work just fine.

>>137959161
I agree, but here nobody uses burkka, they only cover their hair in general. Making a national-wide prohibition would be the only option since town halls have no power to do this and end up overwhelmed.

>>137959166
That's what we would like.

>>137959185
Yes, Northern Castile is a nice place (historical grievances apart).
>>
>>137940837
start by declaring nazis, BLM, antifa and other terror groups as terror groups. Then the adults can talk.
>>
>>137960305
A Southern Castillian (La Mancha) told me how his little sister got beaten by an ecuatorian subhuman and how most people there fucking hate them but can't do anything about it. It saddens me a fuckton.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>137960082
I will get up a text so we know what has been said and how to discuss and implement it further.

>>137960017
I know that feel. Some people are like NPCs anon, but here we have them all the same. They always eat anything that the media shits out.

In that sense americans have it better. They distrust media and institutions a lot more than us.
>>
>>137953562

>What will it take for people to wake up?

Becoming Muslim. Christianity has no resistance in it.
>>
>>137959943
I don't know. If we kept the tax level moving away would be not worth it. I'm stoic in this regard.

>>137960017
I know we are being played, but we can do nothing about it. As I said>>137954894 with or without independence we're fucked, but with independence we have a chance to wake up.
>>
>>137960641
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/028/275/743.png
>>
>>137960361
Learn history, nigger. The region of Castile was populated by Celtiberians who fought both Carthage and Rome bravely with Gladius swords.
>>
File: castilla10001.jpg (61KB, 827x574px) Image search: [Google]
castilla10001.jpg
61KB, 827x574px
>>137960361
Pic related basque core.
>>
>>137960641
Shit. But very similar here. Especially California, you just cant do anything about them since the left would die for all these illegal bastards. But I suppose the sudacas over there are there legally? Just a shitty culture I suppose
>>
>>137960641
Panchitos are also invading us. Several gang related murders and shootings have already happened, mostly Dominicans.
>>
>>137960916
Fuck off retard, no such thing as celts or celtibero, its a propaganda term.ti denativize the Iberian people, now eat a dick.
>>
File: 743.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>137960641
>>
>>137960802
Becoming muslim is the ultimate bluepill. Just follow 5 easy shit rules to feel righteous and moral, goy.
Don't question that any shit of the book (you havn't read) doesn't make sense.

Enslavement and cult mentality. Kills the neurons.
>>
>>137941186

Oh mierda, Reconquista ahora!
>>
>>137961105
Castillians are a basque tribe.
>>
>>137961016
Yeah they are here legally. Zapatero's fault.
>>
>>137961271
Yup,muslims are the ultimate niggers and thus jews love them absolutely 0 agency everything is the will of Allah.
The jews take all agency of course
>>
Shootout at the portside in Cambrils, small town near Barcelona

https://twitter.com/alexxbrn/status/898327944090632192
>>
What do we do with the sudacas?
>>
>>137961515
That's awful, the only weapon we have hear is that they're illegal. Sorry, Im real ignorant on the motherland. Quick rundown on why they're there?
>>
>>137961478
>>137960942
>>137960916

How is this helping anything in regards to Castile or Catalonia. Debating history of which stock supposedly one or another comes from. Just wanking about shit that doesn't have effect on the birth of them.

Chill
>>
>>137961897
Send them back to their side of the world
>>
File: 1481060958990.jpg (237KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1481060958990.jpg
237KB, 785x757px
Some ideas:

>refuse to speak any language but Catalan to citizens of Catalonia. Only use Spanish or English if you know they are temporary visitors.
>do not eat at muslim (kebab) and chinese restaurants.
>do not buy from paki shops. Even if not ideal, it would probably better to buy from big chains like Eroski-Caprabo if you need to.
>refuse to take 'paki' taxis.
>if you own a house, do not lease or sell it to immigrants
>never help or give free money to an immigrant
>if you have children, prevent them from socializing with immigrants
>>
>>137949469
Would convert this savage with extreme orthodoxy.
>>
>>137961998
I forgot this guy was the mexican Ikibey "I AM IBERIAN REEEE"
>>
>>137961702
>>137961702

5 deaths after shootouts w/ mossos.
>>
File: DHeAuVOXkAAsacJ.jpg large.jpg (177KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DHeAuVOXkAAsacJ.jpg large.jpg
177KB, 1200x1600px
>>137961702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tqJlgoyd3c&feature=youtu.be

in case any of those gets taken down

pic related
>>
>>137961702
Shieeet. Tourists are getting BTFO hard.

>>137962151
I already ignore all immigrants and only buy catalan products. About speaking only catalan I don't think this is a good idea because it helps integrate them, the more separate we're the better.
>>
>>137961924
UN told Spain to accept immigrants because of population decline (it was literally Russia tier) and Zapatero being the socialist jew he was, gave citizenship to ex-colonies.
>>
Ada Colau just won an Achievement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un1eKOg-OzI
>>
>>137962320
Thanks mate.

Good amount of niggers in that town. Specially nigerians and gambians. I don't know if ithe town is a muslim hotspot.
But it's certainly near to Reus and Vilaseca which are full of them.
>>
>>137958302
Millions of castilian economic migrants moved to Catalonia, be imaginative of what happened to us.
And most immigrants here were from the south but prolly basques say the same about you.
>>
>>137950731
Only this.
>>
>>137962151
I try almost all of them. Trying to do this is a good start.
>>
>>137962836

Lived for a year on Rubí(now I'm back to Segovia, sadly) and Rubí/Terrasa are full of mudslimes as well
>>
>>137962664where there any other solutions? I mean, better than muslims right?
>>
>>137961702
Probably gang related violence
>>
>>137963098
They are everywhere here in Catalonia.
>>
>>137962836
I'm from a little town in Vallès Oriental (prefer not to dox myself too much) and we're overrun with muslims.
I hate the fact that small catalan towns have even a higher % of immigrants than the metro area of Barcelona. Vic and Manlleu are 1/4 moroccan and nigger while fucking Cornellà or Sant Boi just have a few sudacas. Now tell me this isn't engineered to genocide us.
>>
>>137962151

The issue is the ability to choose non-fucked schools for your children. I don't know if there is any place that you can find so they don't become soft, degenerate, brainwashed pussies. Homeschooling illegal plus it's important that they socialise.

The other things I assume people from pol already did.
>>
>>137963183
confirmed by radio stations

Audi with french license plate, 5 occupants, all of them with explosive belts ran into the port

4 shot down, 1 injured

>>137963326
if we were rich fucks we could live in Sant cugat without worries
>>
https://twitter.com/unspectateur/status/898298567009288192
>>
Are Catalans here for seceding from Spa*n? I hope you leave. Good luck!
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1080x1080px
Tell me they're safe please
>>
>>137963161
Were
>>
>>137963161
Literally lowering taxes. People here work a ton of hours because they get paid nothing and have to pay for skyrocket taxes. Apart from the economical issues, social ones are also present. You know how SJWs have started to fall in America? Well, since Spain is always years behind the US, feminazism is really high here, even the law supports SJWs.
>>
>>137963326
I think that it has the possibility of being engineered (don't forget those buses arriving in Lleida paid by the gvment. FULL OF THEM).

However we must not forget that they usually bring others of extended family and tribe with them so one sticks and dozens come later. Plus a lot of them came during the nineties for provisional work on the fields and Lleida/Vic are oriented to that.
Maybe they chose those towns because it was more cheap to live that in Sta Coloma or Barcelona. Who knows really.

The situation in Salt was definitely aided by the local gvment though

>>137963607
Shit's getting real.
>>
>>137940837

Simple fix, you need to put actual bullets in the guns at cuerta and melilla. Then you counter terrorist police can start looking into muslims and deporting them.
>>
File: 1502952572916.jpg (563KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1502952572916.jpg
563KB, 1000x1500px
can i join the crusade when it starts?
>>
>>137963326
You're from Mollet aren't you.
>>
>>137963697
You won't see that pic tomorrow at lunch, that's for sure.

That awan kid though? Weeks of him. Literal trash in our media.
>>
>Lived for a year on Rubí(now I'm back to Segovia, sadly)
You must be kidding. Rubí is a shithole, basically Jaén 2.0. I've never been to Segovia but it must be better than Rubí no matter what.

>>137963915
99,999% of catalans are in favour but Catalonia is only 20% catalan at most.
>>
>>137964116
>>137963161
I have to also mention that's something Franco did. People weren't paid not that much but since taxes were really non existent, people were happy.
>>
>>137963915
You got it wrong. Catalans are the cucks that have imported refugees by millions, that's why they are getting visited by the Truck of Peace. It's the opposite of Brexit.
>>
>>137964445
Catalonia doesn't get a say in foreign policy of Spain. We're small in numbers. They don't know what the hell they are doing (or maybe too well).
Plus we have the same shit at home.
>>
>>137964654
But I liked Barcelona so damn much, almost every weekend I got into the car and in 15min there I was, in the best city of spain

Meanwhile castilla is void of everything
>>
File: chilean army 6.jpg (32KB, 329x480px) Image search: [Google]
chilean army 6.jpg
32KB, 329x480px
>>137943258
And to think my commie parents idolize this retard. I would've been better off if they went for a free helicopter ride. Although, I wouldn't have been born, but seeing how things turned out for me now, it would've been the least of my problems.
>>
>>137964240
Yeah the area of LLeida makes sense because it is the breadbasked of Catalonia, but then why is Castilla y León so empty of immigrants? It's basically the same situation, both are agrarian rural areas with old populations in need of young workers.

>>137964621
No way. La Garriga master race.
>>
>>137965030
>Meanwhile castilla is void of everything
This. Even the capital of the region, Valladolid, is pretty empty. This place has been abandoned for years.
>>
>>137964828
With or without brexit you will be importing thousands from the Commonwealth bong.

We don't get a say on the immigration policies of our country. It's that simple. Even if 100% of our country said A the rest of Spain would defend B. Democratically it can't be done.

Spain has used immigration as a weapon to quell and dissolve catalan identity since the 70s.
>>
https://twitter.com/sheeeei09/status/898333960442265600

vid of the 4 people shot down

>>137965397
Valladolid at least has some things, if you search hard enough there is more than meets the eye
>>
Surprisingly this thread is quite informative

I wonder if there are any sudacas or other immigrants, who attempt to learn Catalan language?
>>
>>137965637

I tried while I lived there, sadly 99% of my coworkers didn't speak català either so didn't learned much
>>
File: RENTA PER CAPITA 2016.jpg (207KB, 1600x1132px) Image search: [Google]
RENTA PER CAPITA 2016.jpg
207KB, 1600x1132px
>>137965030
>>137965397
I'd rather live in a Catalonia of 2 milion catalans than being 7,5 millions and a minority in my own country. You're perfect they way you are believe me.
Even the economy of Burgos is top tier so you can't complain.
>>
>>137946266
Pirates? I know they are mostly libertarians, but they seem good libertarians
>>
>>137965551
True, but compared to Valencia or Sevilla, Valladolid is still pretty empty. Sometimes I feel as if there was only 20 people living in Burgos.
>>
File: 1502909976632.png (489KB, 1360x980px) Image search: [Google]
1502909976632.png
489KB, 1360x980px
>>137965280
every chilean who fled to sweden was a GIANT commie,
>>
>>137947186
>If people are interested I will start doing these threads every evening from now on, on THURSDAYS (this same day).
good
>>
>>137965551

KEK, who of you is David Campo?

>>137965637
If they're married or are friends with catalans, maybe. Don't bet on it though. Most of them are quite pro-spain and for them is a hassle the language. They tend to move on their circles and thusly they don't learn shit.

They're the most aggressive or adverse to local culture I would say. Afterall they only are there to get sheckels and don't care for adapting.
Plus, you must understand that the mind of a catalan is to change to spanish whenever they see that the other person is not native, nearly all of the times they are cucked.
>>
Where's the webms and videos of today? This shit just happened and I can't find a single thread
>>
>>137966065
>Sometimes I feel as if there was only 20 people living in Burgos.

I was born in Palencia, iktf

Also, vid inside one of cambril's restaurants when the shooting happened
https://streamable.com/bc1f0

>>137966301
I'm like 800km away from there, lurking forocoches to get all the things I post here
>>
>>137966373
Maybe some fags can post them. I haven't saved anything .
>>
>>137965637

None, that is why catalan independants try to get muslims to immigrate, so they can teach them catalan and turn them into more votes for independence.
>>
File: 1501657885624.jpg (79KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501657885624.jpg
79KB, 853x960px
>>137966191
That pic boils my blood
>>
>>137966285
My condolences to you and your countrymen - very informative thread, thanks.
>>
>>137966373
>>137966689
got only 2 from barcelona

https://streamable.com/11dj5
https://streamable.com/o8klo

this noon they got shot down after a few hours, save them
>>
>>137965979
I just wish this place would get a bit more urbanized. If you search for pics of Segovia or Palencia, you'll see it looks like if it's stuck in the 1800s
>>
>>137967032
thanks
>>
File: eternal anglo.jpg (108KB, 656x1044px) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglo.jpg
108KB, 656x1044px
>>137966835
No problem bong. Europa will rise
>>
>>137967096
Palencia is doomed, I fled there when I had the chance

like 50% of the city depends on the Renault factory for a job, when shit goes down, the city goes with it
>>
File: chilean feel.jpg (128KB, 1208x994px) Image search: [Google]
chilean feel.jpg
128KB, 1208x994px
>>137966191
If only. The (((real))) political refugees have already returned. The ones left are basically flaite-tier that Pinochet let out prison that went for Sweden. And thanks to that, in the 70's it was the first time that Sweden got organized crime. The subhuman DJ-Mendez is a clear and living example.

And the saddest thing of all, it's that every Swede has fallen for "le all chileans are political refugees that escaped from Pinochet meme"
>>
>>137966689
>>137967032
How are people taking this in Spain? Anger? Apathy? Or the usual leftist nonsense (#notallmuslims, anti-islamophobia etc...)
>>
>>137967290
>>137967096
You only desire the live in the city because you are young and haven't lived it. Your people will survive if you organise and prosper. At least you don't have spots of degenerate city-dwellers that decide the whole outcome for the region. There is hope in that
>>
>>137967290
That's something that saddens me too. Most Northern Castillians don't want to leave because it's pretty comfy here, but they have no choice they'd either live in unemployment or suck the biggest local company's dick as much as they can. I have the luck of being a programmer and can afford to still live here but I feel you.
>>
File: 1502966752939.jpg (331KB, 812x531px) Image search: [Google]
1502966752939.jpg
331KB, 812x531px
>>137966778
haha
>p-p-pero eso no era el comunismo de verdad!
>>
>>137940837
Isn't it weird? A car just rams a bunch of people but they somehow intercept some guys with explosives?

How did the ones with explosives get caught in the middle of the night? How, among 4 suicide bombers, not a single vest exploded in the shoot out?

Also remember that ISIS stablished Barcelona, Toledo and Murcia as their targets last year so watch out.
>>
>>137967802
Private groups among friends are different than twitter or facebook. People are seriously getting fed up here. They only need easy alternatives and will follow.
Rest of Spain I dunno. They don't care or think it's only a problem here.
>>
File: 1500519548119.jpg (17KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
1500519548119.jpg
17KB, 457x396px
>>137967823
The problem is that Northern Castile isn't even a fully official region, we don't even have an anthem. Worst of all, this is a pretty artificial region too, we were merged with León because the government couldn't even afford another autonomous community.
The government simply has forgotten about us.
>>
How did this guy hurt 100 people? They took a van? From what I've heard this van wasn't as big as Lorrie used in the Nice attack.
>>
>>137967522
those scum are nothing more than opportunistics who latched to a certain political ideology to gain access to sweden, dj mendez is a great example of his kind, he has been called flaite even in the tv, and you can bet your ass that if he wasn't rich he would be a criminal, because those people have no values.
>>
>>137967802

I consider myself a leftist but against this free for all refugeeswelcome bullshit

Luckily I'm far away and in a shithole so my ass is safe.
Youngsters (most of them) will not give a fuck after a few days, Politicians will abuse the shit out of this to raise a state of fear upon the citizens and fuck us in the ass some more

>>137967823
Unemployement in western/north castilla is unsustainable, old people keep electing corrupt politicians so it wo't change shit

>>137967839
Comfy af, but boring.

If I could choose a city to live in Spain that would be San Sebastian, loved my time there, beautiful, alive, but expensive as hell
>>
File: image-1.jpg (234KB, 1567x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
234KB, 1567x1600px
THE BIGGEST PROBLEME IS DEGENERACY.

Catalonia is full of night clubs , Naked Thots , drunk tourists, WHORES......etc
>>
>>137968218
I think they either planned to intervene with the guys in Cambrils later and were forced to act earlier or they were given new intel by the arrests/operation.
If I understand correctly they had explosives on the trunk to blow up facilities in the port. Not on themselves.

It's all a mess. I'm always suspicious when they find the passport on the vehicle, every single time.
>>
>>137968694
He chose the most dense pedestrian street in Barcelona, full turism season (can't really walk in peace, I lived there) and then rammed the van doing zigzag. For 200 meters.
>>
>>137969090
nigga from canaletas to address 75(near Liceu) is closer to 600 than 200
>>
>>137968793
The guys had vests. There's even a video where one guy says "Tenían explosivos, tio! Hijos de puta, miralos!" and zooms in and you can somewhat see a black vest on them.

It just seems so odd. They said there was a house that blew up in Tarragona too but they don't know if it's related.
>>
File: [email protected] (37KB, 572x372px) Image search: [Google]
LAVANGUARDIA_G_3523883-092-kqP--572x372@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg
37KB, 572x372px
>>137965637
>I wonder if there are any sudacas or other immigrants, who attempt to learn Catalan language?
Very few can speak catalan and almost none does it on a regular basis. Catalonia must the place in the world were immigrants are more segregated, they mostly hang out with their own communities and the few times they mingle with natives they do so with castilian speakers but almost never with catalan speakers.

>>137967096
>it looks like if it's stuck in the 1800s
That's part of the beauty anon. Most cities here are made of ugly buildings and commie blocks build in the sixties.
Pic related is a town build from the ground in 1970 to accomodate spanish immigrants. Literally as sad as the typical commie blocks from Russia.
>>
>>137966835
i hope you won't abandon us like in 1714 company
>>
>>137969228
Thanks for the correction anon. Did not know it started so far.

The thread is getting to the limit if anyone is interested I will bake another one.
If not then see you all next thursday
>>
>>137969282
They're saying Reus. I'm in Tarragona and I haven't heard anything except sirens from police and emergency units.
>>
File: 1236245470_0.jpg (26KB, 470x312px) Image search: [Google]
1236245470_0.jpg
26KB, 470x312px
>>137969282
muslims had like 20 or more butane canisters in their home and the acumulated gases blew shit up

you don't need 20 canisters of 25liters of butane for cooking and showering

this happened 10 years ago in Palencia with a single canister exploding due to a malfunction and gas accumulation, imagine 20 of those
I will never forget that morning
>>
>>137969724
>>137969282
The house blew up in Alcanar which is far to the south at the border with Comunitat Valencia
>>
>>137968748
Before the retard broke through in a music tv-program to represent Sweden in Eurovision (luckily he finnished 2nd), he was stealing purses from old ladies. But fear not, he got his flaite-ass beaten up by some Swedes.
>>
>>137970125
OK then, related?
Also if you're following the news from forocoches or other places post the link here so we can look.

>>137969984
Where they charged with terrorism?
>>
>>137969282
Worst of this is that nothing will happen, we will keep shipping muslims to our coasts and with the same marxist politics as usual.
Just patiently waiting for the day killing shitskins doesn't have any repercusions.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.