[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we incentivise people getting off their fat asses and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1484525446880.jpg (363KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1484525446880.jpg
363KB, 640x633px
Should we incentivise people getting off their fat asses and getting in shape by establishing an optional National Physical Fitness program?

>Take test
>the higher your PT score the less you have taken out of your income tax (received as a tax bonus at the end of the year)
>the higher your score the larger % that is reduced from your income tax
>the older you are the lower the standard
>being handicapped doesn't give you a free ride sorry senpai
>>
>>137940618
She looks amazing.
I have a fat fetish and love fatties.
>>
fat tax

gotta hit the blubbery jew right in the shekels to make a difference
>>
She's beautiful
>>
>>137940618
sauce?
>>
>>137940618
>HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE
>FAT ACCEPTANCE
>BODY POSITIVITY
I agree with you, but you know it's not gonna happen. Remember "beach body ready"?
>>
>taxes of any sort

kys
>>
>>137940618

bullying is more effective, fat should be shamed
>>
>>137941598
bullying only works if the victim feels shame
>>
>>137940839
This. I would smash that so hard
>>
>>137940839

What about stamina though? Can she even do anything other than lay down and wait for you to find a hole? Maybe blowjobs are better but that's it
>>
Annual military PT test for everyone 16-70. Failing is a bullet to the head.
>>
>>137940618
I'm in pretty good shape now but I would train my ass off to save some of my shekels.

Youd have to get the government to do this though which will never happen.

What about a privately owned charity that gives money to the highest scoring test-takers? Rich anons get on this
>>
>>137940839
>>137941744
People like you are why women (and people in general) think it's ok to be a fat lazy fuck
You are fucking up the gene pool
>>
>>137940618
We should stop floating fatties on our tax system by getting rid of taxes. Then they can sort it out on their own.
>>
>>137940618
Well taxation is theft sooooooo
>>
Oddly enough anon, I was thinking the same exact thing the other day. Fatties should pay more in taxes, would help bring healthcare costs down.
>>
>>137940618
Bump for interest
>>
Just tax refined sugar products.
>>
>4-years Mandatory National Service

then...you get benefits
>>
>>137942051
How is it fucking up the gene pool you tard? If she was skinny she would be a 9/10 to everyone. If you impregnate that your kids will be most likely good looking.
And mate, I doubt more than 10% of men have fat fetishes. I like what I like and if you don't like it go fuck yourself.
>>
>>137940618
I'm so coked the fuck up right now, I'd shove my face up that funky, sweaty ass of hers. Fuck that;
>buy a 12 pack
>look for a big booty black ho
Fuck this shit. Fuck work.
>>
Maybe not exactly this but I really think there should be incentive for health. It's less of a burden on the healthcare system and healthy people are more productive.

Also to take it even further, things like soda, fast food and other crap should be taxed, and with that money we can subsidize other more healthy food options.
>>
I think it should be illegal to make clothes over a certain size.
>>
This thicc meme needs to stop
Thicc =/= fat
Stop saying thicc, landwhales will think it applies to them
>>
File: 254jae_all.jpg (175KB, 800x1191px) Image search: [Google]
254jae_all.jpg
175KB, 800x1191px
>>137942542
I like fat. And even obese like pic related.
>>
brap
>>
She has great hair and a beautiful face(thanks makeup) but fuck look at those thighs. Disgusting. If I'd be ashamed to be seen in public with a girl, I sure won't fuck her in private. Could you imagine if she got pregnant and you were tied to her forever? No thanks.
>>
File: 1480201158270.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480201158270.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>137940839

She's a fat wreck

Which is why we need a PT incentive
>>
>>137942367
>"If she was skinny she would be a 9/10 to everyone"
Even if that were true, why isn't she skinny then?
Also you only have a fat fetish because you were tricked by the media and "fat acceptance" and because fat women are the only women who will fuck you
>>137942797
>60 pictures
Fucking hell, like what you want but this is pretty fucking gross
>>
File: 1484892251991.png (41KB, 628x864px) Image search: [Google]
1484892251991.png
41KB, 628x864px
>>137942162
>>
Dont worry either the civil war or the incoming communist regime with starve this cows into an acceptable size.
>>
>>137943307
Skinny bitches are gross to me. I was embarrassment about this when I was younger, so I'd only fuck thin women. But I had to imagine them fat otherwise my dick didn't stay hard. Wasn't good m8.
>>
>>137940618
If healthcare is nationalized hell yes.
>>
>>137943565
Embarrassed*
>>
>>137940618
It will never happen because Jews want other races to be fat because they are easier to control.
>>
>>137943885
Have you seen the averages jew? Manlet fat fuck or skinny fat.
>>
File: jews.jpg (135KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
135KB, 1024x682px
>>137944043
>he thinks the average upper middle class Brooklyn is the jew /pol/ refers to as the jews who control everything
>>
File: Niggersbtfo.jpg (146KB, 584x694px) Image search: [Google]
Niggersbtfo.jpg
146KB, 584x694px
>>137943190
She's beautiful. If she lost the weight she'd be attractive to every man on the planet.
>Also you only have a fat fetish because you were tricked by the media and "fat acceptance" and because fat women are the only women who will fuck you
Actually, I was attracted to fatties since I was in kindergarten and I'm tall and pretty jacked. Pic related. I have never had an issue getting skinny women. And why is she fat? She likes eating too much.

I've actually had the most trouble finding fatties I'd fuck. I only find fatties attractive if they're beautiful (meaning they would be attractive to everyone if they were skinny) and if the fat is in the right places. That's like 5% of fatties.
>>
>>137940618
She would not be bad looking if she lost that fucking fat.
>>
You're a gay if you don't wanna hit that.
You see women as a coach bag or jimmy chus.
She feels so good.
>>
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding
>>
>>137944413
The average Jew is upper middle management who gets access to the network and preference due to the cohesion of the tribe.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.