[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are screaming out in pain. Make them writhe in agony.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1503001011905.png (597KB, 650x901px) Image search: [Google]
1503001011905.png
597KB, 650x901px
They are screaming out in pain.

Make them writhe in agony.
>>
Is this a bad thing?
>>
(((it))) cries out in pain as it strikes you.
>>
>>137934317
It's almost like there are lots of shitty low wage jobs and that's all most unskilled people find.

No more good paying middle class jobs anymore, just service industry garbage.
>>
>>137934584
It is when you let jews base your entire economy on debt held up by imaginary numbers and an economy that has to expand to stay alive. You fucked the world over good there.
>>
>>137934690
Give it time. Trump has only just started cutting off immigrants and offshoring, and purging the anti-industry-activists who had captured the regulatory bureaucracy.
>>
>>137934826
I have never understood the 'unending growth' mindset of Wall Street.

If anyone looks at the history of the stock markets you can clearly see it's a roller coaster of booms and busts.
>>
Cry Jewboy cry
>>
>>137935003
I'll be happy if manufacturing returns (lol), but how and what it would pay would be dicey.
>>
>>137935003
The media and government have almost wiped the term 'middle class' from their vocabulary.

They want a permanent under class of forever in debt slaves.
>>
>(((Appelbaum)))
>>
>25% unemployment for the working aged
>low

Wew
>>
>>137935150
You need unending growth to support a class of braindead parasites whose sole source of income is investing and speculating on that growth.
>>
Are they counting the 10% males that have dropped out of the labor force?
>>
>>137935914
Inflation and unemployment numbers are low enough that the fraudulent methods used to compile them has become embarrassingly obvious.
>>
>>137935291
>how and what it would pay would be dicey.
It's pretty simple: if you have to manufacture in America and pay American taxes to sell in America, if you can't cram in foreigners to take American jobs and suppress wages, if there are good courts and laws and elected representatives, then nobody can stop American workers from efficiently transforming America's abundant natural resources into consumer goods and claiming a fair share of those goods.

If too small a number of rich people own too much and can restrict employment and name their wages, taxes and subsidies and strategic spending can be used to carefully redistribute capital to other capable, competent people. If intellectual property law is funnelling too much money from the workers to the idle rich, you can legislate reduced intellectual property protection. If there are no such problems that require a government correction of the market, you just sit back and let the invisible hand of individual economic freedom do its work organizing production to best serve the consumer.
>>
File: 1498696467734.png (357KB, 496x374px) Image search: [Google]
1498696467734.png
357KB, 496x374px
>>137934690
It's a meme.
Here the high elves are always saying things like "the lowest unemployment rate since 199x" or "more people work then ever" or " there are over 1 million jobs but the company can't find enough staff"
The reality is most of these jobs are very low paid and even then you get screwed with unpaid hours and other shit(maybe thats normal in USA but here that was for the most time not so), the unemployment numbers are manipulated they say it around 2 Million but the truth number is over 5 million.
I know US is not germany but sry when i say that youre Politicans/Media lie even worse.
>>
>>137935150
>'unending growth'
because population increases (+immigration), increased efficiency,

but what do you mean by unending growth, what is growing?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.