[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do ethnic nationalists hate the Constitution?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: united-states-constitution.jpg (116KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
united-states-constitution.jpg
116KB, 1000x563px
Why do ethnic nationalists hate the Constitution?
>>
>>137933966
Maybe they haven't read it?

It's a good read imo.
>>
If you squint it looks like
>Weiße People
its original intended audience
>>
>>137933966
Because the constitution was written based around an individualist philosophy that is incompatible with ethnic collectivism.
>>
>>137933966
Ethnic nationalists are smart enough and educated to know that you can't maintain a Western society without western (white) people, because importing millions of low IQ, violence prone third world trash who have low impulse control and vote for the part of free shit 80% to 20% will NECESSARILY result in the destruction of the country.
>>
>>137934207
see >>137934264 for the actual answer, anti-science sperg.
>>
>>137934036
This is better
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_csa.asp
>>
>>137934425
>CSA
>link to Yale
>dot ee dee you
lel
>>
The constitution was good before they removed the "free white men" part of it.
>>
>>137933966
The founding fathers were ethnic nationalists themselves in writings that aren't in the constitution and this was reflected in the immigration policy up until 1960's. When did they ever hate it?
>>
>>137933966
Was good in it's day. They didn't predict how serious the Jewish problem would become.
>>
>>137933966
>>137934201
Because it's a primitive and flawed document allowing non-Whites and liberals to easily find loopholes in it, it is not specific enough.
>>
>>137934358
>calling a guy going into engineering an anti-science sperg
Wew.

Also, false dichotomy. There are more options than either mass immigration or ethno-nationalism. Likewise, modern western society is based on the ideas of only a specific subsection of white people, so by that logic most continental Europeans and their descendants need to fuck off as well.
>>
White People are Neanderthals Not a surprise they're acting like this .. Robert E Loser
>>
>>137934800
>so by that logic most continental Europeans and their descendants need to fuck off as well.
I see you're finally catching on.
>>
File: 1325029687273.jpg (129KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1325029687273.jpg
129KB, 500x375px
>>137934207

Best answer in this thread
>>
>>137934950
More than you, it seems. Modern western society is inherently individualist.
>>
>>137934720
when was this?
>>
>>137934800
>tries to justify his white boy faggotry by using his attempt at becoming educated
and then you'll wonder why nobody respects your degree when you get it lol
>>
>>137935266
Nice burn, maybe next time you'll actually address what I'm saying.
>>
>>137934800
>Also, false dichotomy.
No, it's not at all. It remains an objective scientific fact that non-whites vote for big government and handouts 80% of the time. If you want a society that upholds the ideals of the Constitution (which was written for and whose immigration law at the time was designed to uphold a virtually 100% white country), then that society must be overwhelmingly white in its ethnic makeup. That is objective fact. Not all people and peoples are interchangable cogs for the free market to use or throw away at its convenience. This is the largest hole in lolbertarian thinking and requires one to blindly ignore the reality of genetic science in order to maintain that view.
>>
The constitution is made for hard working freedom loving Americans who say "Fuck you" too shit that gets in the way.
>>
>>137933966
>>137935001
>best answer
>ignores scientific reality
see >>137934264 and >>137935477
>>
>>137935151
Modern society's individualism is being destroyed by third-worlders and their commie masters, you dolt. That's the point, individualism will survive in the West only until the white man is no longer in charge. After that everyone will be expected to be a group-thinking anti-racist commie.
>>
>>137933966
The constitution is going to be worthless once the demographics shift. The left will eventually gets a permanent majority, like in california. They will appoint leftist judges to reinterpret the constitution, and render the 1st and second amendment null and void. White people's future is not with the US federal government, it's in an ethnostate. Might as well take that pill right now if you're white. We should still participate and vote locally and nationally, but we must realize the implications of demographic changes, and plan based on them.
>>
>>137935404
im not here for that, white boy. im here to mock you for being yet another low-IQ college """educated""" thought slave.
>>
>>137936274
I'd appreciate it if you didn't corrupt my memes.
>>
>>137934264
>>137934358
>>137935682
>t. pseudo-intellecutal
>>
>>137934207
It was written by white men, for white men. Keep thinking that a non-white majority is going to give a fuck about freedom and liberty. You have the mentality of a boomer.
>>
>>137935477
>No, it's not at all. It remains an objective scientific fact that non-whites vote for big government and handouts 80% of the time.
This is completely irrelevant to the fact that it's a false dichotomy. We absolutely can scale back on immigration significantly without being ethno-nationalists.

>If you want a society that upholds the ideals of the Constitution (which was written for and whose immigration law at the time was designed to uphold a virtually 100% white country), then that society must be overwhelmingly white in its ethnic makeup.
Ethnonationalism is contrary to the ideals of the Constitution.

>Free market, libertarianism, etc.
Literally what the fuck are you on about? You're the only one bringing this up, and since you brought it up, capitalists don't think that, communists do. Capitalists believe in people being payed what their worth, and different people are worth different amounts of pay based on their skill, ability, etc.

>>137935759
>individualism being destroyed
Doesn't change the fact that you can't preserve western civilization by rejecting individualism.

>By commies
So get rid of the commies, dipshit.

>Individualism will only survive... everyone will be expected to be a group-thinking anti-racist commie
Commies aren't individualists either, and there are absolutely individualist arguments for rejecting mass immigration.
>>
If I want to study in a university, and don't want to experience niggers or jews. Where should I study.

It's very important for my peace of mind that I don't get exposed to these creatures, they harm my aura with their negativity.
>>
>>137936488
>Thought slave
Nigger, the progressive left hate individualism.

>>137936740
>Keep thinking that a non-white majority is going to give a fuck about freedom and liberty.
You can keep acting like there's no options other than mass immigration and ethno-nationalism, but that won't make it true.
>>
>>137933966
that's funny because we love it, the constitution applied to white europeans mainly

>>137934781

that's only because they removed the naturalization act of 1790, with it it allowed jews and non whites to flood in and have the rights apply to them.
>>
>>137937388
>with it it

*without it
>>
>>137937388
And the non-Whites that were already here? Fucking dumb ass.
>>
>>137933966
I have no issue with the Constitution I hate white people being pussies so suspectible to any alien influence that pops up
>>
>>137937649
didnt apply to them
>>
>>137936840
A Conservative Christian college
>>
>>137936274
>*without it
The Demographic shift is a meme from 2008. Atheism is dying and whites will never become a minority.
http://www.jeffjacoby.com/422/the-myth-of-the-coming-white-minority
>>
>>137937013
Trump is letting in over 100,000 non-whites per year through the refugee program, and over a million per year legally, plus whatever comes in illegally. Over 8 years, that will be over 10,000,000 non-whites. If he loses to a democrat after one term, count on even more. At what point is immigration going to get limited? Trump is prob the most right wing pres we will ever see again, and even he is letting in millions.
>>
>>137936740
Enjoy your leftist commie shithole, faggot
>>
>>137936676
>literally not an argument
Scientific reality proves you wrong. Try again.

>>137936763
>more utopian head-in-sand stupidity
wew
>We absolutely can scale back on immigration significantly without being ethno-nationalists.
The non-white invaders that our politicians purposefully allowed in via the 1965 immigration bill are ALREADY going to be a majority even if all immigration was brought to zero. The country and Constitution are already mortally wounded. Texas will flip blue in 8 years and there will NEVER be any form of free market government elected on a national scale in this country EVER AGAIN. Do you understand that? You're literally just sitting there going 'muh individualism' while your country is destroyed around you forever. Ideas of free market, free speech, rationality, etc. are NOT universal values. They were created by western people in western culture and a society MUST remain overwhelmingly western if it is to maintain those values. Non-whites as a group simply do not share those values. They don't care. They have significantly lower IQs and much lower impulse control. They want free shit, and are perfectly willing to submit to the government to do so, which is why they are continually imported into Western countries by our treasonous governments.

>Ethnonationalism is contrary to the ideals of the Constitution.
The Constitution was created by people who assumed the nation would and should remain virtually all white. You are simply wrong, and show a vast ignorance of both history and genetic science.

Bottom line: Any country founded on Enlightenment(western) ideals will not survive unless it is populated by mostly western(white) people. This is irrefutable scientific fact. Do you understand that?
>>
>>137938002
Ok mate, if you want to think letting in millions of non-whites per year, coupled with below replacement level births for whites isn't going to lead to a white minority, then I guess there is no reason to try an convince you.
>>
>>137938477
We live in the same country ol' boomer, you will be enjoying it to.
>>
>>137938160
the 100,000+ is actually 170k
and it started due to the hart-celler act, which was widely hated

He cant remove it currently, his strategy is to show the hypocracy of the current GOP liars that harped against obama for his policy, yet did nothing in response when having power, the next thing he will target is tax reform, which the GOP also harped over with obama, and will show they once again have nothing on the table, and finally when the people are done with their lies, he will commence immigration policy reform, this time it WILL succeed because enough people are done with the lies from the GOP, showing them to be nothing but fraudulent cucks to the democrats and anyone on the left.

Mark my words, the GOP will die within the next 4 years due to their own cuckoldry
>>
>>137933966
White nationalism was literally an integral part of the vision of all the founding fathers. It was literally the only thing Jefferson and Hamilton agreed upon.
>>
>>137939667
>GOP will die within the next 4 years
So that means I still have time to sign up for he primaries in 2018?
>>
>>137936763
1. Why are you so obsessed over the Constitution?
2. Why do you think individualism was always a facet of Western society?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.