[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

americans, all cards on the table: do you think there will be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: c.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
americans, all cards on the table: do you think there will be a second civil war in your country?
>>
File: Tuvok.jpg (9KB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
Tuvok.jpg
9KB, 250x305px
>>137929300
perhaps but we will turn into star trek and meet the vulcans. then come the holodecks, but i don't know who is going to want to be on jizz clean up duty when people end the programs
>>
>>137929300

No.
>>
No.

Most people live comfortably. They may find Trump awful and bigoted, but most people value safety and stability above a temporary president's word choice. As long as we have jobs, food, water, and entertainment, we have too much to lose by starting a war and not much to gain. The first civil war was started when the national government's proposed abolition laws threatened the livelihood and economic stability of those in the South. Nothing Trump is proposing comes close to that scale. Especially if Trump wins a 2nd term, I think that the civil unrest will only get worse, but it wouldn't escalate into a war.
>>
>>137929300
No, but one can hope. I just think neoliberalism is too comfy for most people. Maybe in the future when automation forces a lot of people out of work there may be a chance for some kind of revolt but the alt-right has a lot of ground work to do to ensure we can take advantage of that in the future.
>>
>>137929300

Fuck no. did you see the rally the other day? The alt right are a bunch of basement dwelling virgin pussies.
>>
>>137929300
Nope.
If anything this is going to stir more apathy toward politics.
People will get tired of hearing about it all the time, and ignore it.
Our average citizen only cares about the presidential elections. That's only because they treat it like the superbowl.
>>
If trump is pushed out of office and the economy collapses then you will have your civil war.
But now things are too comfy. Being pissy about some statues is not worth risking your family, life style, and home. Take those away and that is when the equation changes.
>>
>>137929300
No.
>>
>>137929300
Potentially, although I think it's unlikely. The communist left is failing as of now, because while they might be able to hinder the rest of the country from functioning at peak, unless they actually espouse a position more complex than "we hate and want to destroy the legitimate president of the US" not enough people will gravitate to their movement. If they unleash more extremist communists who destroy more property or end up murdering people then the probability of a civil war will increase substantially in my opinion.

It really all hinges on how far they intend to go before admitting defeat. The best case scenario for them is that they ruin America and take us with them, but I don't think even they're stupid enough to push it that hard.
>>
File: IMG_0809.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.gif
2MB, 400x306px
Yeah, here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_Monument_of_Bowling_Green

On the day of the eclipse
>>
>>137929300
Vocal minorities do not a Civil War make. Who the fuck would back them? Seriously. The police would end whatever "fighting" would happen. No state governments give a shit and no one in the silent majority wants a war.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.