[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American history class circa 2065

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: LBJ.jpg (13KB, 266x354px) Image search: [Google]
LBJ.jpg
13KB, 266x354px
This year we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the fundation of our nation, The New United States. After the convinient murder of the last US president, the Nazi sympathizer JFK, Lyndon B. Johnson declared that our country should accept people from all over the world with the help of a few prominent intellectuals. Thats why, in 1965, he made our funding document, the Hart–Celler Act. That why, Thanks to him, all your grandparents came to america and made it the culturally rich and diverse society that it is today.

In 2016, there was a very bigoted coup attemp where the last WH*TE president this country had tried to change the direction of our country. But thanks to our solid political system, he was unable to make any meaninful changes to our country and lost the 2020 election to a beautiful and independent african american woman. And to avoid any incident like the 2016 event, she made law that all WH*TE MALES were stripped of their rights to vote AND that from now on, the elections were based on the popular vote and not the electoral college.

That's all for now. Please remember to make the report on President Kevin Mauricio Trayvon Chang Abdullah's address about the next 5 year plan on his 3rd term as chairman of the nation. Have a great day.
>>
>>137927739

Is the teacher's name Mrs. Goldberg? or Cohen?
>>
>>137928287

Mr. Jacob Finkelstein Goldberg
>>
>>137927739
>you leave a cup of water out
>an inch of water evaporates
>you conclude that, in time, the cup will contain infinite negative water
Good thing you're not in charge of anything important.
>>
>>137929167
wrong thread
>>
>>137928548

That's not tolerant enough her name is:

Moonbeam Chavez Abdullah Li Finkelstein
>>
>>137929310

Are you asuming xir gender?
>>
>>137929794

Oh I'm sorry, I need to check my privilege, I forgot. I aussmed xir gender
>>
>>137930460
Seems like you forgot to inject your daily dose of flouride and soy, anon. But i forgive you.
>>
>>137930948

Yep, sorry
>>
>>137931079
And i remind you, that what you just did is illegal and could get you 10 years in prison, but im gonna make an exception for you, just today and i'm not going to report you to the ministery of truth. You are very lucky anon.
>>
bumpo
>>
bumpou
>>
bumpou1
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.