[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS NIBIRU REAL OR AN ILLUMINATI PSYOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 19

File: blown.png (910KB, 945x510px) Image search: [Google]
blown.png
910KB, 945x510px
Either all the political bullshit is to keep us bust not looking it Nibiru or they are using Nibiru as a cover to create chaos then possible HAARP to "cull" the planet. They don't build trillion dollar bunkers and underground tunnels for nothing or the "Amercian Stonehenge", advising keeping the planet population to 500 million. Anyone want to help me investigate this?
>>
>>137927318

I have studied Niburi and Annunaki for decades. Is the Sep date related? is that thing out in space actually Nibiru or something diff?

That is one thing that confuses me, what is the relation to Sep prediction, the thing we found in space coming this way and Nibiru?

I imaging the Annunaki look down on us like savages more than during the flood days..
>>
File: 1449163092082-0.jpg (1MB, 3100x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1449163092082-0.jpg
1MB, 3100x2046px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>137927919
If you believe Zachariah stichens work, nibiru won't return until around 3200 AD. The planet has something like a 3600 year orbit
>>
>>137927919
I think so brother. Which is why I bring it up. I am a writer and have been exposing Illuminati ops to help people be prepared.
>>
>>137928376
That dude was a hack.
>>
>>137928451
What are your findings anon
>>
>>137928031
having children to be killed in a war, a HAARP faked psyop of Nibiru or the real things isn't very helpful to anyone mate. I am trying to get people ready and paying attention to the real threats. I warned they were gonna do an OP and me and my team exposed the VA psyop
>>
>>137928578
Why do you think that?
>>
File: 1238513819347.png (17KB, 128x134px) Image search: [Google]
1238513819347.png
17KB, 128x134px
>>137928578
Your momma was a hack.
>>
>>137928666
One sec I will put some copy pasta. I hope you guys are educated on the Illuminati and occult or you won't really understand the significance of a lot of this
>>
>>137929083
My anus is ready
>>
Ok this is just a theory but as I said doing my research all the puzzles fit together to make it worth investigating and preparing for regardless of whether you want to believe it or not. I am not even convinced of it's validity as i said it is just a theory but let me put the pieces together and you decide for yourself.

So we know about the Illuminati's existence and there is no question it is a real organization. But what we know is that Weishaupt supposedly started it. But we also know these cults work in layers of disinformation we already talked about with the Free Masons. The worker bees lower guys only do what they are told and as they graduate to higher degrees more and more information is revealed to them. This is how the Jews have been able to control such large groups of people in high positions of power, through these secret societies, bribery and blackmail. However I also told you I have been speaking with an insider anonymously. Here is a link to thread I made where he came to me for a second time (I have spoken to him 3 times total)
http://archive.is/NJNRV
>>
I made the thread talking about current Illuminati psyops just to give people a heads up and keep them informed. When he stopped by the thread again and we were discussing certain aspects of the Illuminati. Once you read his posts you will see as I did he has inside knowledge. So we were discussing aspects of the Illuminati and he was saying they are far older than Weishaupt and how they have even affected Buddhism etc. Speaking with him is what got me digging around with Lord Of The Rings etc because we spoke about Gobekli Tepe and this far older civilization that is possibly the father of all knowledge for all civilizations.
http://gobeklitepe.info/

Ok so bear with me. As we said from the book we read by Isaac Asimov Nightfall what if this was truth hiding in fiction as the Masons are known for doing? Asimov was a Free Mason.after all. Not only that watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA
>>
The video producer also called the Nibiru system the "Nemesis" system. Asimov also wrote a book called Nemesis I have read. Here is another short video about the system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcY84o9NyjE

So there is undeniable evidence of this far older civilization. Tolkien used these old books apparently only he could read as his inspiration for Lord Of The Rings he claims is based on real history. All of this is fact.

So now we start to connect the pieces of the puzzle. Knowledge is power. In the ancient world this power was based on knowledge of math and stars. What if these Khazarians were a sect of this ancient cult "Illuminati" that "converted" to Judaism as a cover? We know about the start of Bethlehem described in the bible and it's relation to the upcoming planetary event. We have solid evidence that this planet x nibiru exists
http://www.newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
https://www.space.com/37477-planet-nine-existence-new-evidence.html
>>
>>137927318
>Either all the political bullshit is to keep us bust not looking it Nibiru or they are using Nibiru as a cover to create chaos then possible HAARP to "cull" the planet. They don't build trillion dollar bunkers and underground tunnels for nothing or the "Amercian Stonehenge", advising keeping the planet population to 500 million. Anyone want to help me investigate this?

1. it's all shit,
2. they build bunkers since they're stupid rich fucks that you can sell anything, including named bunkers,
3. HAARP is crap myth,
4. american stonehenge is larp by most influential people, also stupid enough to buy such building

nothing will happen, nothing ever happens, everything develops slowly, and you just live your live in all of that and eventually die
>>
We also know the occult symbol of the supposed anti-Christ is the letter x. The videos on that youtube channel also have occult symbology in them, they may have these types of YT channels reveling the truth as part of their revelation of truth and predictive programming ritual they are required to do,

Inline image 2
As I have said countless times they don't build trillion dollar underground bunkers and FEMA camps for nothing. What if this cult has known this event is coming for all this time and been preparing for it? What if that is why the Georgia guidestones bunkers and FEMA camps? That is why they are rewriting history, and doing falt earth psyops and dumbing down the population so that when they emerge after the "event" they can emerge as God kings as we discussed? Truth in fiction remember? Think of the movie 2012, they have a select number of scientists, engineers, computer scientists etc everything they need, to be able to run an ultra high tech society when they emerge.
>>
>>137929317
one minute brother hear me out first
>>
File: pepeIntheSky.jpg (37KB, 1696x860px) Image search: [Google]
pepeIntheSky.jpg
37KB, 1696x860px
Here is the math. Gobekli tepe is approximately 10k years old right? Well Sumeria and Egypt etc are approximately 5k years old. So it was 5k years til the Sumerian civilization and now it has been approx 5k years since Sumeria. So what if this event happens every 5k years not 10 like in the book? Look at this image that was recorded by google sky they have since censored

See the blue object off to the right? Remember in the video he said it appeared blue in the sky? Start keeping an eye out in the sky during the day to see of you ever see it.
>>
>>137928830
His work is riddled with giving explanations and then finding the numbers he needs to make the explanations true. Also some (if not most or all) of the physics of the Dark Star theory don't fit with what we've observed.
>>
Now read this reddit thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/6100vm/what_is_up_with_the_infrared_face_seen_near_virgo/

Jesus like I said this shit is all starting to make sense. After the event they want to re-emerge after most of the population are dead by civil war, starvation, exposure etc and will use the Georgia guidestones as their ten commandments for their New World Order. Look into all of this and tell me you don't see all the connections fitting together. Just like I said in the book I have always had a talent for collecting large amounts of meta data and seeing the patterns emerge out of thin air to connect all the dots, my mind just does it automatically, it doesn't really require any conscious effort from me and when I do connect all the dots and have never been wrong in my conclusions. Watch this clip real quick, this is what I am talking about how my minds just clicks all the pieces into place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q
>>
>people actually for these 2012 style bullshit
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (154KB, 890x889px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
154KB, 890x889px
Seriously start looking into this and tell me if you can find anything that contradicts it. They may be doing all of this bullshit with left vs right to keep people busy and fighting over stupid nonsense and not paying attention to wtf is really going on. Look into this and I will call you tomorrow after I do more research on this. I am going to try to get in touch with my inside guy. I love you. Like I said just buy dry food storage weapons and ammo. You have nothing to lose, it won't go anywhere, I am telling you man just as I have been predicting the future with the shit the Illuminati are doing, I got a bad feeling about this. I will start working on putting together as many pieces of this puzzle as I can.
>>
>>137929748
Like I said if you aren't educated about the occult none of this will make sense to you so you should ask lurk or just leave. If you don't know about predictive programming and revelation of truth rituals you won't understand any of this bro and it will look crazy to you
>>
File: GOODNIGHT.jpg (31KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
GOODNIGHT.jpg
31KB, 380x377px
>>137929776
nothing contradicts in tolkiens fairy tales, but that's just about it.

nothing ever happens, accept the hard life and struggle for better
>>
The thing about it is all YT channels revealing this info are no question Illuminati. I am expert on the symbols etc. So the question which is the psyop? There is no question they have something panned
>>
>>137929666
What the hell are you talking about? That thread gives no information at all.
>>
They have been planning to drastically reduce the population for a very long time, so will they stage Nibiru to use HAARP? Or is Nibru legit and all this political bs to keep us bust so we don't look into it? This an op no question, we have to find what the op is
>>
File: nibiru.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
NIBIRU IS COMING
>>
File: salem.jpg (977KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
salem.jpg
977KB, 1920x1080px
>>137930436
yah I know man, google supposedly censored the pepe in the sky image
>>
>>137929981
Okay OP. I understand thhe whole psyop side, but why all the freakouts? I mean, if the ayys really are coming, there's nothing we can do
>>
So here are the facts.

1. The elite don't build trillion dollar underground bunkers and tunnels for nothing
2. The georgia guide stones weren't built to survive a disaster and give "commandments" for nothing
3. They aren't following the book of revelation for nothing
>>
>>137930959
Well I am not freaking out. There are things you can do to prepare. I am just trying to get to the bottom of what they are doing here because everything with them is misdirection so you don't see what they have coming. They are some sharp devious motherfuckers I will give them that
>>
>>137929638
Giving explanations based off of recordings is science though. I don't really subscribe to his Gilgamesh story, but megalithic structures around the world, made at different times and by different cultures, cannot be explained with conventional history
>>
>>137931424
this. I think Sitchen was a plant honestly, pretty sure he was a free mason. Prob put in to talk about aliens and shit to hid the truth, like Nibiru or some other shit they are trying to hide about history we are't being told about
>>
>>137931412
World governments won't be able to supress an ayy revelation. If you think that the ayys made us and have been watching us this whole time just to see us kill each other when they get back, is a pretty silly thought.
Once they get here, they'll pass judgement on the whole species.
>>
As I said this is an op no question, if you know about the occult and Illuminati you should already realize this, if you don't know about these things I can try to tell you but you won't understand it and think it sounds crazy etc. like spaghetti nigger
>>
>>137932135
Well if you believe in the alien theory that's cool. I think there is a decent chance it could be real, but why would the elite build bunkers etc for an alien arrival? Nah there is destruction coming by their hand or the hand of natural forces
>>
>>137932210
So the end goal for the illuminati, in your eyes from my gathering, is to prevent the return of the anunaki in order to create a globalized civilization?
That doesn't make much sense if you subscribe to the whole worshipping of moloch thing
>>
>>137932508
The story says, that when nibiru returns, the earth will undergo tremendous gravitational effects due to the planet or body coming so close to our planet. It could explain why there is an increase in volcano and earthquake activity.
Then there are those who think they can hide from the ayys
>>
>>137927318
When nothing happening in 2012, I threw the nibiru faggotry in the garbage. Seems like most others did as well except a few retarded gen X'ers
>>
>>137927318

the end times are definitely upon us

im not sure what will be the form of the destructor but nibiru is definitely one of the leading candidates
>>
>>137929981
Dont hide behind the supposed occult knowledge that you read on the webz pretending it to be real when we have in fact the technologies to know everything. If a fucking planet was coming out of nowhere we would have already seen it

Stop larping when u are still sane, cause you will get insane one day
>>
>>137932535
>So the end goal for the illuminati, in your eyes from my gathering, is to prevent the return of the anunaki in order to create a globalized civilization?

No brother the end goal of the Illuminati is drastically reducing the population then communism, one world gov, and one world religion
>>
>>137932865
I think global warming has been a cover story to explain the effects of the approaching planet, if this is true, or again they have been using HAARP to do it
>>
File: backwards.jpg (258KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
backwards.jpg
258KB, 465x465px
>>137933312
Well again if you don't understand the occult I can see why you would think this. But you have to understand prediitive programming and revelation of truth for them. They reveal the truth through fitcion, movies, art, books etc. Plus 2012 could have been a convenient cover for the elite to have an excuse for they were building bunkers and not raise attention
>>
>>137933846
Wouldn't the revelation of aliens be a hindrance to them though? Or would it only strengthen the globalist movement?
That is my biggest fear. When the aliens come, the show us their form of government which is communist in nature. Obviously it would be to their benefit because they're so far technologically advanced. Not for us though. Our species is still in nationalism phase
>>
>>137933833
guy you are way to blue pilled to be here just go ahead and leave you don't realize the movie the matrix was a true story yet, no offense but you are useless here and won't understand any of this
>>
>>137934011
Global warming is like.. 1/3 real. Humans obviously have an impact on the quality of the planet. It's how much of an impact we have is the question.
>>
File: 1502647995675.jpg (918KB, 1169x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502647995675.jpg
918KB, 1169x800px
>>137927318
All this shit is fake and gay and I wouldnt care except this illuminati/mib/nibiru/archon/reptillian/nephelim/akakashik/atlantean/flute playing new age trailer hippy cocksucking motherfuckers have infiltrated and culturally appropriated everything paranormal and supernatural to the point where trying to do primary research on anything is damn near impossible.

Its a psyop, but its from jewish new age tax dodging boomer cockmonglers desperate for shekels and relevance. Not the CIA

t. world builder
>>
>>137934499
>hurr muh crowley books and muh smerald hermetic tablets gave me occult knowledge

I was in this shit before you nigga so gtfo with these lame ass conspiracies
>>
>>137934332
>Wouldn't the revelation of aliens be a hindrance to them though?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

no it wouldn't in fact aliens is psyop they are working on I go into detail about it here from a past thread
http://archive.is/pWqUR
>>
>>137927318
nibiru is name for saturn or jupiter
>>
>>137933833
It's fairly easy to deceive a country into doing ((your)) bidding. Look at any dictator. Any king or emperor. Any religion.
>>137934499
As far as living in a matrix like program, it is very posible. Nothing in science proves or denies this theory.
>>
>>137934834
>Its a psyop, but its from jewish new age tax dodging boomer cockmonglers desperate for shekels and relevance. Not the CIA

lol yes I am well aware of this. However the CIA work for them they run everything bro. Again you have to understand what I said here >>137931198

Doesn't really matter which the psyop is being played they a plan to destroy 2/3 of the human population very soon
>>
>>137934962
No. The name nibiru was coined by Zachariah stichin in his books about the anunaki.
>>
>>137934885
I wrote a book guy. You are a fool just leave why are you here to show everyone what a fool you are?
>>
>>137934962
>As far as living in a matrix like program, it is very posible
The matrix is based on a true story, it is not a computer program though. It is just a false reality, a system of control
>>
>>137935156
fair enough.
>>
>>137934897
If alien existence is a psyop, they're doing a real bad job at it. Remember the roswell crash? The got admitted to having a crashed UFO, only to react the paper and say it was a weather balloon. There are whole organizations about finding aliens, some funded by the government.
As something that could be beneficial to the human race, how could the potential existence of aiens be a psyop
>>
They are also following revelations as their playbook I have connected 3 or 4 events already
>>
>>137927318
You have no fucking clue, my man. Something is coming for all of us, something humanity hasn't seen since it's inception. I wish humanity would band together before it's too late, but time isn't on our side. Either way, buckle up it's going to be like nothing you've ever seen before.
>>
>>137935745
>Remember the roswell crash?

The Roswell crash was on the 33rd parallel. Take what you will from it brother. I am not trying to convince you just letting you know from my extensive knowledge on the subject and knowing their motivation etc. They want a one world government, everything is designed to accomplish that goal
>>
>>137927318
I thought it had re branded as planet 9
Did you know that OP
>is single handedly responsible for exposing the JQ
>he and his team are risking their lives daily to get this info out
>He knows exactly how every thing is going to play out but can only give it you in a .docx file
>without him no one could have figured out what really happened in Charlottesville
may sure you respect him for doing this or you can go fuck yourselves
>>
>>137936057
>You have no fucking clue, my man. Something is coming for all of us, something humanity hasn't seen since it's inception

No what is coming will be produced by them or it is most certainly something already known about as I wrote in my pasta
>>
>>137935461
Actually, we the taxpayers paid for a study to see if we are in are real matrix. They concluded that it was nearly impossible, and that both possibilities are probable

https://phys.org/news/2016-11-matrix-style-simulation.html
>>
>>137935312
Because people fall into these bullshits and buy books thats why
>>
>>137936117
Yes it has been re branded planet 9 because Pluto was demoted, but all through history until that happened it has been known as planet x. And certainly if it was known about in ancient history the ancients would not have considered Pluto an exo planet as we do today so this really doesn't matter it is semantics
>>
>>137936368
>>137935461
We both are born into a false reality (system of control) and could very well be living in a simulated reality
>>
>>137936600
you call it semantics, I call it a joke
>>
>>137936368
>Actually, we the taxpayers paid for a study to see if we are in are real matrix. They concluded that it was nearly impossible,

Guy I told you the matrix is not a computer program but there is no question it is real. You are some /x/ tier shit, which is fine, I am just on some reality shit atm not theory
>>
>>137936071
>The Roswell crash was on the 33rd parallel.
The relevance of this to the NWO is close to zero. There are ancient and modern structures on the 33rd parallel going back to when man became civilized.
>>
>>137936773
k kudos why are you here then?
>>
>>137936247
Nope there is almost no way you do understand, unless you're privy to the "occult" and very intimately so.
>>
>>137936640
>We both are born into a false reality (system of control) and could very well be living in a simulated reality

again there is nothing simulated about our reality, not digital anyway. It is just that what people think is reality is not, it is all fabricated by people skilled in deception, psychology, and in control of all outlets of information.
>>
>>137936831
Reality comes from ones sense of being. Nothing else.
My reality is vastly different than your reality.
>>
>>137936908
You don't know the significance of the number 33 with the Illuminati
>The relevance of this to the NWO is close to zero.
lol wow man you really don't know much, not to be insulting. The "NWO" as you cal it have been around for 1000's of years and yes have affected everything
>>
>>137937025
>Nope there is almost no way you do understand, unless you're privy to the "occult" and very intimately so.
You should probably try reading the thread before posting. I am one of the most knowledgeable people in the world on this topic and wrote a book about. I know more than most of those actually involved but w/e believe what you want
>>
>>137937440
The number 33 existed way before the illuminati. People worshipped "sacred geometry" in the ancient past. It is not exclusive to the illuminati/NWO
>>
>>137936963
Loves me a good conspiracy I do, listen man, lighten up some shit is coming we all feel it, you are nothing special, what ever happens is beyond you and will happen regardless, its good to research and speculate but just lighten up, you are not the 2nd coming or anything, I made a few jokes whilst reading your theories and the others that have contributed but this is still pol and I'm here to have fun.
>>
File: 342534523452345345.png (1MB, 3160x1208px) Image search: [Google]
342534523452345345.png
1MB, 3160x1208px
>>137927318
>>
>>137937200
you are on a whole different convo than I am bro
>>
Something big is coming since the day men learnt to speak
>>
>>137937673
Yet I saw some of your posts, this is not a pysop for aliens.
>>
>>137937698
>The number 33 existed way before the Illuminati.
The Illuminati has always existed, just under different names
>>
>>137937843
Not necessarily. You're saying that humanity as a whole will have its collective reality swapped for something else that has been carefully crafted by those who crave power.
>>
>>137938115
>this is not a pysop for aliens.

I didn't say it was
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (54KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
54KB, 850x400px
>>137927318
BS psyop lies
>>
>>137928376
Try 26000 year orbit.
>>
>>137927318
How stupid are you?
>>
>>137938217
Guess I mistook your ID then, but so far this thread is lacking. Nothing new really being discussed either. So what is the purpose of this, if you're already so convinced of what you know?
>>
>>137938190
>You're saying that humanity as a whole will have its collective reality swapped for something else that has been carefully crafted by those who crave power.

no I am saying this is already the case and has been the case a for a long time.
>>
>>137938128
>The Illuminati has always existed, just under different names.
Not true. By saying that you are implying that mankinds extistence is because of the illuminati.
>>
File: GM_20151001_211056.gif (798KB, 290x162px) Image search: [Google]
GM_20151001_211056.gif
798KB, 290x162px
Annunaki are weakass faggots.
It's all about the Super Human now, we have the power.
>>
the stupidity here never ceases to amaze me honestly
>So what is the purpose of this, if you're already so convinced of what you know?

Why don't you reading guy I was very clear about it. This is a discussion about a known psyop in the works and its purpose fuck

and this fucking retards should gas themselves. How the fuck would exposing an op be running an op. Fucking hell kys guy you are idiot
>>137938385
>>137938458
>>
>>137938564
I would agree that it has been "under development", but not for a long time like you're saying. My opinion is that the illuminati rose out of free masonry/Templar that refused to give up their power after the crusades
>>
>>137938740
you are on your own convo man nothing you are saying is relevant to what I am saying, you are arguing with strawmen you are creating
>>
>>137938997
>the stupidity here never ceases to amaze me honestly
>Why don't you reading guy I was very clear about it.
>>
>>137938890
So you're saying nibiru is actually planet vegeta? And we're going to fight the sayians? Their power. It's over 9000
>>
>>137939058
>My opinion is that the illuminati rose out of free masonry/Templar

I agree, in away it depends how you define it, because actually the Templars rose from the Illuminati it is complex, again this is just semantics based on what you want to call an organization that has been around since civilization has which are occult priests
>>
>>137939187
It actually is. I'm trying to validate your story by cross checking facts. So far, you're failing, unfortunately
>>
>>137938997
>How the fuck would exposing an op be running an op.
It's called misdirection
>>
>>137939571
just leave guy you are worthless as smegma
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>137938997
Wtv you said bluebeam fag
>>
>>137939526
Then which cult started it all? Because free masonry has ties to ancient Egypt.
>>
>>137939547
Believe what you want bro. You would have to read my book and have a long convo to understand it all. You are at a very low level of understanding right now. Much higher than most you have the awareness just not all the data
>>
>>137939547
Wrong, he isn't telling stories he's telling facts and if you can't see that well then you're just stupid, can't you see him and his team are risking their lives to get this info out
>rolls eyes
>>
>>137939897
Insulting me isn't the way of getting people to understand your position.
You must be an antifafag
>>137940000
Checked. At least I'm trying lol
>>
>>137939748
right again you are arguing semantics bro, doesn't matter what you want to call them, they have always been here. Until you start later getting into motivations etc.
>>
File: 1500681796573.jpg (56KB, 1097x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500681796573.jpg
56KB, 1097x900px
>>137938997
>>137938997
the amount of prior research and knowledge required to understand what you post and write about it insane, you can't expect people to understand what you're talking about, the only people who will are flat earth-tier theorists taking it as face-value as another theory to run with.

basically what i'm saying is, don't give up. keep posting. ignore people who tell you to take your meds etc. etc.
>>
>>137940153
You didn't answer my question. Which cult started the thought process of "we can brainwash the world to do our bidding"
>>
>>137940133
I am not trying to insult you, sorry this is just incredibly complex and explaining it all to people from the beginning is tiring. It isn't you man sorry
>>
>>137939748
I would the imagine the first level of subversion was by the Chinese, considering the techniques were recorded by sun tzu in 3500bc, they probably subverted the egyptions, maybe their was others inbetween
>>
>>137927318
Nibiru's theory is not accurate and basically used as ITDS HAPPENING!!!!
It should have arrived in the 80's, 90's 00's and 2012, 2013 and now . Flat earth tier. We did survive a former cosmic cataclysm, however.
>>
>>137940364
I know brother thank you. However I do not think there is much we can do but warn them either they do something about it or don't we can't be their fathers. I am starting to question whether it is even worth it to warn people
>>
>>137931198
>3. They aren't following the book of revelation for nothing

This should be the sole focus of your information and planning, dude. This is from God. All this other stuff is from the father of lies, the devil.
>>
>>137938740

Just make the connection from Illuminati, the enlightened ones, to lucifer, the light bearer, who has been around since before humankind.
>>
>>137940960
Well as Buddhist and scientist I like to look at from both angles. Using revelations is an easy way to get Christians to just fall in line psychologically and not fight them over what they are doing. I go back and forth on this. I have seen enough to make me believe, I would def repent because "it" is coming no matter what you believe
>>
>>137941278
Fighting powers and principalities is not what you think it is.

And the plans of these evil men will come to nothing; their underground base in the Antarctica, for instance, will not protect them. Not from God.
>>
>>137940502
What about Pre flood civilizations? Did the illuminati influence them? Atlantis? The olmecs?>>137940832
Nibiru has been "falling" towards the sun for the past few thousand years. It's been getting closer. It isn't expect to return until around 2900. That doesn't mean the ayys can't take a ship here.
>>
>>137927318
> IS NIBIRU REAL OR AN ILLUMINATI PSYOP

It's just bullshit. Believed by non-critical thinkers and invented by people that are making oodles of cash off of their (and probably your) dumbasses.
>>
>>137941417
noted brother
>>
>>137927318
I had a dream about nibiru, funny enough it looks like a giant pink dot nothing really more according in my dream, it does crush us to death.
>>
we all gonna die last tuesday
>>
>>137941865
>It's just bullshit. Believed by non-critical thinkers and invented by people

sorry man but you have no clue what is really happening in this world. Nothing is done by accident or for money, not at the levels we are discussing anyway. If you want to learn I will help you but I won't argue with you
>>
>>137941616
>What about Pre flood civilizations?
Well it is impossible to know, this information is closely guarded by (((them))). I wanted to write a second book and get access to the black library, unfortunately I don't think there will be time or if I survive a market lol
>>
>>137941267
I know the story of lucifer being the light bearer. That story also talks about the nephilim, the angles, and the Highest.
They were all part of the creation story of man. If you're talking about a creation story, how could
d a group of men exist?
>>
>>137940364
I think you are the only one on this thread at the level to even debate this, you want to discuss it or have you just said fuck it?
>>
>>137940375
this is too complex to go into on this thread I had to write a whole book about it and even then it is only a fraction of what I actually know. You want a copy of my book?
>>
>>137942478
What's the "black library"?
>>137942060
Since you can see the future and all, can you tell me what the winning lotto numbers are?
>>
>>137927318
Neither you retard.
>>
>>137927318
No it's Uranus going into Taurus look it up
>>
>>137929317
I hope so desu
>>
File: IMG_0152.jpg (81KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
81KB, 736x736px
"בשוק סמייא צווחין לעווירא סגי נהור"
>>
>>137942918
Only if it's for free. I hate having to pay money for things I can learn myself over the interwebz
>>
>>137942930
>What's the "black library"?
It is a collection of very rare books apparently that has knowledge and history of far older civilizations that contradicts the mainstream narrative
>>
>>137943152
>בשוק סמייא צווחין לעווירא סגי נהור
and eye for an eye just leaves a room full of blind men
>>
>>137943325
Where is said library?
>>
>>137943130
he is a shill don't pay attention to him
>>
>>137943159
yes I will give you a copy of it free if you want to email me at [email protected]
>>
>>137943152
What's that say? I don't speak korean
>>
>>137927318
Maybe it's real, maybe it's not. But, it's far more common for a binary star system to occur, than a single star system. So I wouldn't be surprised. The rumor is you should be able to see the brown dwarf during the solor eclipse.
>>
>>137941616
Beyond what is recorded becomes theory but if I had to guess I would say there was a reset of civilisation(flood 12k-11k years ago) a handing over of knowledge to less evolved humans (gobekli tepi) but whether the art of subversion and control was handed over is so far unknown, we know the Pharisees engaged in it and we know that the Chinese were adept in it before them, from that we can assume that those that kept this knowledge had power and the ability to infiltrate other civilisations. Part of the art is to all ways provide a boogey man for those who are waking up today to focus, today its the illuminati but there will have always been something.. I think what is clear is that the movements of celestial bodies has been firmly understood long before we currently recognised and appears to have been encoded into the NT along with freekishly accurate prophesies of awakening that coincide and a clear warning to make peace with the world and give your self over to something greater, I'm just focusing on the later because thats whats in my control.
>>
>>137943718
Oooohhhh, I like this theory
>>
>>137929317
Um...haarp literally exists. Just Google it. America isn't the only country that has one. Are you really posting in this thread while being so uninformed on basic shit?
Disgraceful
>>
>>137943519
I have heard from an insider source they have been taken to the grand canyon. Supposedly some of them were in a basement at oxford for a long time and many of them are in private collections. I believe my source
>>
>>137927318
It's a elaborate ruse ... theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uloBD9xxwZ0
>>
>>137943718
yah I agree. But again this an op no matter which you believe. The Nibiru shit is fake as cover for a HAARP attack or Nibiru is real and this political bs is misdirection to keep people for preparing or civilization collapsing
>>
>>137942930
thats long gone brother search up "schizo dreamer" and pay him money for a winning lottery ticket number. Im thinking of trying that guy just for the heck of it but i dont have 500 bucks.
>>
>>137943818
I think it has to do more with human nature.
People will always look for reason, even if it means they have to make it up.
>>
>>137943818
why have you been LARPing like this was all bs or giving me shit faggot. You know wtf is up and apparently have been on my threads before asshole :-)
>>
>>137944119
I tend to believe it's more the latter. They don't want us prepared for anything, so the maximum amount of people die when shit hits the fan. The haarp shit is real for sure, but I kind of sense it to be some what sensationalized to keep everyone distracted. But either way, we're fucked.
>>
>>137942647
The question you're asking is how men join in this demonic rebellion, and have, for thousands of years.
>>
>>137944161
>spends $500 on scratch offs
Lel
>>
>>137939412
Nah m8, we are the Saiyans.
Annunakis are basically the Freezy Pop race.
They secretly are scared of us because we have divine roots to the Lord while they do not.
That's also why they hate us, it's jealousy.
>>
>>137944469
I hope so, cba living through massive gravitational disturbance, comets etc. If its all metaphorical that would be some what more comfy
>>
>>137944533
anon is wise af, my only advice is for people to get guns, ammo, and months worth of mre's
>>
>>137927318
Maybe this is why they create artifical clouds and spray chemtrails..... TO HIDE PLANET X
>>
>>137944926
right or for HAARP. I have found in my research that these chems are needed in the environment to make HAARP more effective etc
>>
>>137944823
The end of the world is not going to be comfy, no. Not at all. Men will die of heart attacks just hearing the news of what's going on.
>>
>>137944817
You mean....
JEWlousy.
ayyyyyyy
>>137944823
Comfy regardless. The chances that you were born, to live in this universe, to live on planet earth. We are some of the luckiest things to ever exist, in a universal view
>>
>>137944926
I have seen evidence that an underwater nuke was responsible for the tsunami in the Philippines or wherever that was hit a few years ago
>>
>>137927318
Michio kaku pls go
>>
SO TO SUM EVERYTHING UP I AM 50/50 NIBIIU VS HAARP BUT EITHER WAY I AM 100% IT'S HAPPENING GET READY
>>
>>137945287
Wouldn't doubt it, the Kim regime can't test their nukes out in the open
>>
>>137944926
You know I've heard that to be the case. And I wouldn't be surprised. It's weird how Google would censor their satellite images to hide the "object". When. A bunch of coincidences pile up, it tend to make me believe that this many coincidences just can't happen. Check out yowusa.com the guy might be completely batshit crazy, maybe he isn't. There isn't anything wrong with informing yourself of possibilities.
>>
>>137929317
>2. they build bunkers since they're stupid rich fucks that you can sell anything
Maybe to hide from revolting peasants; some say they think an ice age is imminent
>>
>>137945214
It might not be comfy for normies but I am prepaired physically mentally and spiritually
>>137945285
Here here Jesse, here here
>>
>>137945425
did you email me brother? I would love for you to read my book then be able to have someone god tier red pilled I can discuss shit with, it is lonely knowing all this shit and having no one to talk to about it. Though I have given away 40 copies or of my book.
>>
post it
>>
>>137942730
Nah, I don't enjoy talking about this stuff. The further down the rabbithole I go, the further I am disconnected from the people around me.

Your info is good, I will continue to lurk these threads, help against shills etc.
>>
>>137945859
You're prepared for the sun to scorch the earth and kill a billion people?

That's pretty prepared.
>>
>>137927318
How correct is the 'annunaki don't watch this video' on YouTube?
If the sphinx is a giant planet-clock, are there clues left in the pyramids to tell us when the pole shift caused by nibiru passing will happen?
How were the pyramids built?
>>
>>137945822
We are entering a solar minimum. Less solar activity = colder temps. Also, on there other side of it, if too much fresh water dumps into the north atlantic; the salinity of the sea water decreases preventing the natural process of heat transfer in the Atlantic. When this happens, the Earth is quickly placed back into an ice age. This happened during the last ice age that killed the wooley Mammoth off. The movie the day after tomorrow referenced this exact process.
>>
>>137946468
That ones easy, make peace, give thanks, repent and grab your ankles
>>
>>137943119

you sure it's not taurus going into uranus
>>
You want to know about a psy-op? Here's a psy-op for you. Someone has a little AI toy that they're trying to teach to "be 4chan". They're trying to make a 4chan simulator so good that they can take down 4chan. They keep thinking they've got it, so there's plenty of times they would've taken down 4chan. What has always stopped them is that their 4chan simulator is still a politically embarrassing shitshow for them, and we keep feeding it data that keeps it that way.
>>
>>137946376
fuck man sometimes I just feel like saying fuck it all it isn't worth it trying to tell others. The Illuminati are good they always have two possibilities that both make perfect sense to make you look crazy trying to explain it all or simple minded people just dismiss what you are saying because you don't have the exact answer. As a computer scientist I always ran into this trying to explain shit to people that has no understanding of computer science people just don't like the answer "it's complex". Their ignorance and ego's are overwhelming
>>
>>137946585
fuck brother all interesting questions very hard to answer. As I said this knowledge is known it just isn't given to the general public and is well guarded. It won't be easy to come by unless you are one of (((them))) the gate keepers of this info
>>
>>137946585
The geographic pole shift is bogus. A planet passing by close enough to cause the poles to literally flip like they say would rip the earth from its orbit, never mind rip the planet apart from the force of the pole shift alone.
>>
>>137946630
>The movie the day after tomorrow referenced this exact process.
anon is wise
>>
Anyway guys a for reals happening
>>137945110
>>137945659
Pick on and bump it, or both, bump both, the slides a real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Rnt5C2qaQ
>>
>>137945822
I remember hearing about 2-3 years ago that we would have a mini-ice age in 2032 or something. Ill try dig up the article...
>>
>>137946859
Isn't it funny.
We are both computer scientists. Perhaps, we, having studied something so dead-set in pure logic of yes and no, have learnt to let go of the ego in knowledge.

Sometimes you can take two pieces of information, or ways at looking at something, and either perspective might be true and it is possible that the result (whether one part of the equation is correct or the complete opposite is correct) stays the exact same.

and so people are caught up in the expansion of variables, instead of looking at the final result.
as cryptic as that sounds, I'm sure you understand.
>>
>>137947248
Do you think Trump has the ark of the covenant?
Have you seen how John trumps discovery on measuring mass compression ties into anti-gravity using sound? Is that legit?
Given the pyramid hyroglyphs of giants carrying stones and being 'worshipped' by smaller guys, are nibiru/annunaki people 'giants' as in 7-10ft tall humans?
>>
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/07/12/15/15/research-shows-mini-ice-age-coming-in-15-years
>>
>>137947332
What do you make of Valiant Thor the venusian? Was Einstein, davinci and tesla all from Venus?
>>
>>137948580
Einstein wasnt. He lied, was a thief and his maths is all wrong. Tesla is the REAL genius
>>
File: 1481390844161.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1481390844161.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>137928031
>the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life.
Oh fuck off you larping piece of kike shit
>>
>>137946376
Is it time to say fuck it? Here is the question I am going over constantly in my head though why do the political shit leading up to this if they knew this was coming? Just to keep fighting and busy? As I have stated many times the Jews are just a race of useful idiots for these people was it to keep them busy? Misdirection? The 4 horseman of the apocalypse one was disease and the kikes released that swine flu in the Ukraine which makes me think this will be them behind it not actually Nibiru, Nibiru is just the set up. I think all these celestial events are real but they aren't necessarily catastrophic, they just plan to make them so. But then what about the flood myth and proven older civilizations what happened to them if not this? Like I said these people are sharp and have planned this shit for who knows how long. Both scenarios make perfect sense, but again either way it is coming is my conclusion so which may is kinda moot imo other than placing blame after the "event"
>>
>>137948331
>as cryptic as that sounds, I'm sure you understand.
100%

see -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q
>>
Bodhi Bro.

Have you heard of the Ra Material and The Law of One?
>>
>>137927318
Well, some legitimacy had been added to the argument ever since the discovery of Planet 9.
>>
>>137948889
>I think all these celestial events are real but they aren't necessarily catastrophic, they just plan to make them so.

You are perhaps onto something.
I think many times, however, they don't plan things as well as we give them credit for. I see it more as a flood of action with general direction to move the tide, rather than a tipping of a single domino to start a much larger scale collapse, so to speak.

Useful idiots, as you say.
>>
>>137948889
>The 4 horseman of the apocalypse one was disease

Actually it's conquest, war, famine, and death
>>
>>137946841
It's the spam filter.
If the system calculates that your contribution would not change the AI's model in a measurable way, you can't post that comment.
Change the model incessantly or else. Be creative!
>>
>>137948351
>Do you think Trump has the ark of the covenant? shit brother interesting as these topics are I am only trying to concern myself with what is happening I can prove and know, I really don't have much concern for anything else atm.

Not trying to down you at all I really love searching for truth and know what we have been taught about everything is pretty much all lies and all these things are rooted in truth. However there doesn't seem to be much time in the future to search for the truth about these things
>>
>>137949375>>137950174
please respond
>>
>>137948331
>having studied something so dead-set in pure logic of yes and no, have learnt to let go of the ego in knowledge.

This 100% as scientist we learn early in our learning that the answer is not always obvious and Occam's razor is not always valid. Tertiary variables can switch things in an instant. We learn to never shut out anything no matter how bizarre it may appear at first until fully investigating it thoroughly. Truth truly is stranger than fiction
>>
>>137929621
>Gobleki Tepe evidence of the oldest civilization.

It is the only preserved evidence of an old civilization that has not wittered through time, by either nature or man. It was buried by hand and hidden well. There was many civilizations before the great flood which was caused by the melting of the last ice-age. England was connected to the mainland. Many things is far older than they seem to be. The scientific community uses flawed methods, and do not consider "uncertain" things that cannot be proved true. If they can't put their findings in context, it is worthless. This is especially relevant in regards to the carbon-14 dating method. Lastly, the Neanderthals was not retarded stonemen.
>>
>>137949772
one of the horses is plague bro
>>
>>137950489
oh sorry man no I haven't. For the last year writing my book and exposing this faggots ops my research has been very specifically focused on them and their dealings
>>
>>137950693
>If they can't put their findings in context, it is worthless
this. Which is why these anomalies outside of the established narrative get no traction, well that and the fact (((they))) own all sources of information
>>
>>137950174
OK forget Trump, what about the pyramids being the geographic center of the earth and loaded with maths depicting the size of the earth, the speed of light, the golden ratio, etc? Who built them and how, how does it tie in to masonry?
>>
>>137951245
I urge you to research it right now.

Have you seen the alleged HH posts on Above Top Secret? I urge you to research it, after having read it, it coincides with what you are proposing in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>137951518
And even if there is context, you are compared to Erik Daniken and lose all your scientific credibility. They will destroy you. I've talked to a guy who was a diver for Thor Heyerdahl. I confronted him with the vast evidence of a south-american culture we saw on Rapa Nui. He almost looked afraid, and would not admit that the Polynesians had a very weak case.
>>
You want some new input ?

Consider the idea, that alien civilizations also do have elite power groups with occult beliefs and practice some sort of space magick.

Could it be, that certain aliens are planning to sacrifice Mankind or Earth in some sort of dark ritual ?

Perhaps other aliens warned certain human secret societies about the impending doom and now they try to set up a global counter-ritual with all this global chaos, HAARP and Nibiru end-times prophecy fulfilment.

Basically we could be witnessing hidden (or soon overt) spiritual warfare between man and alien, and warfare always requires sacrifice...
>>
>>137951852
These are very good questions. Also there the microchip was designed based on the pyramid "complex" geometry and this same geometry has been found on Mars. Again as an outsider is unlikely we will have access to the keepers of this information, not in the time we have anyhow. After the book I just wrote was released I was planning to seek out access tot he black library to expose further truths on all of these topics.
>>
>>137951897
do you have links brother? Sorry man I am not lazy but I do research about 18 hours a day, and researching the end of the "age" as we know it with 2/3 of the population being wiped out has obviously been my only focus at this point
>>
>>137952283
yes brother I am eye to eye with you on this this. I love daniken by the way lol. Chariots of the gods was an amazing book
>>
>>137953002

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html

http://www.lawofone.info/
>>
>>137952526
brother I will never dismiss anything out of hand, there is solid evidence of ancient civilization and giants etc. Whether these are alien or something entirely different is unsure at this point the only thing for sure is they aren't telling us
>>
>>137953186
Daniken is the Alex Jones of historians, though i must admit it is entertaining listening to his fairytales. I would recommend Graham Hancock instead.

http://www.megpugh.com/files/Graham_Hancock_FINGERPRINTS_OF_THE_GODS.pdf
>>
>>137953650
you don't know Danikens work very well if you call them fairy tales. He gives no narrative he only gives the evidence and asks logical questions
>>
>>137953412
reading now brother ty very much
>>
>>137953910
It was not built by men, but aliens. Trust me, i know his work. I know it so well that i'm certain.
>>
>>137954439
if you say so
>>
>>137936640
>>137936368
>>137935461
Computing and AI is only going to advance from here on out. If we extrapolated that technology thousands or millions of years into the future, it seems plausible that we would be able to make computer simulations that effectively simulate consciousness. One theory that was suggested was the you design a computer not to simulate consciousness directly, but be programmed to make another machine that would be able to do such a thing. Repeat enough times and you effectively have computers doing the research for us. But once we arrived at that point, we would be able to run countless simulations that include actual AI within them. With countless simulations such as these going on simultaneously, how is one to know that we aren't simply within the simulation of a more advanced species? That, if we assumed it was similar to our reality, has already existed for a million or more years?

All that being said, I prefer not to think of reality this way. This is yet another question that it seems is impossible to satisfactorily answer. Since no belief can be deemed objectively correct, I can choose whatever belief I desire and it would remain real to me alone. But if there is nothing after death, the fact that for my entire existence I believed "x," it would have remained real to me for that time. If there's nothing after death, then so what? Belief is meaningless at that point, however, one may choose many different beliefs that each have a negative or positive impact on that individual's life. For me, I choose to believe in a God. Not necessarily a Christian God, but perhaps something similar to a universal consciousness; rather than a physical being within reality, reality itself. One could argue that the model for computer simulated realities is the same as one with a God, but you are simply replacing the mode of God with a machine. Rather than placing my faith in the machines of man, I would place it in a higher order of existence.
>>
>>137952779
How does one get access to the black library and what kind of stuff could be found and researched there?
Any ideas on timeframe for all this stuff kicking off like you say? Is it written into the sphinx seeing as that predates the pyramids? I mean this seems like the kind of stuff ancient occults would have figured out and then hidden, but I can't figure it out myself.
What's Antarctica for according to masons?
>>
>>137929621
What video?
>>
>>137955245
These are all interesting ideas to ponder. I am certain though they serve no real purpose to do so not at this point anyhow, not with what we have to deal with atm.
>>
>>137955245
One set of beliefs encourages man to rise above his nature, to improve on himself in the belief of something greater than himself. It is the set of beliefs that built our civilization up to where we are now. The other set of beliefs implies there is no universal good or evil, no universal truth. That mankind need not try and rise above itself and become something greater, that virtue is relative. This is what we have come to call cultural Marxism. I believe that one of the major influences in the latter set of beliefs is Atheism. Belief in a God above the state of mankind is good for society and the individual.
>>
You know those videos of people all around the world hearing spooky noises in the atmosphere? This week I started to hear them here as well. A bit different sounds and more quiet, but I heard them. Friend heard it as well, described it like a torture machine being operated.

Spoopy stuff.
>>
>>137955325
>How does one get access to the black library and what kind of stuff could be found and researched there?
I can't really say. I have an idea and a possible connection to get access. I imagine you must first demonstrate you are god tier red pilled and probably make some kind of oath about you are allowed to reveal about what you learn.
>Any ideas on timeframe for all this stuff kicking off like you say?
The eclipse is in a few days and 9/23 is an important date is all I can say as an outsider these things are difficult to answer.
>Is it written into the sphinx seeing as that predates the pyramids? I mean this seems like the kind of stuff ancient occults would have figured out and then hidden, but I can't figure it out myself.
look into Edgar Casey to start that is all the info I really have to offer about this atm
>What's Antarctica for according to masons?
Again I am no expert on such things I am forced on more immediate things atm
>>
>>137935778
Explain?
>>
>>137927318
>86 posts by this ID

wew
>>
>>137956035
a link is one of the earlier posts just before that one
>>
>>137956646
Yes I have seen such videos describing this phenomenon
>>
>>137943896
what about the vatican archives?
wish i could see thoths tablets irl
>>
>>137956827
fuck this is long to explain
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 898x610px
>>137956827
KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war
>>
>>137956827
this women fled into the WILDERNESS for a month

september 23 is in about a month

found on a saturday , sept 23 is on a saturday

found on highway 82 , 82 in strongs is "to fly"

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/woman-lost-in-alabama-woods-for-a-month-in-pain-and-emaciated-but-alive/wcm/2602782a-61d0-4c06-9a44-a8d55477799a
>>
>>137929666
We get fucking retarded Satan? Gtfo
>>
>>137956827
the license plate of VA psyop attacker was gvf 1111. In germatria GVF end of days and 11:11 is the time the eclipse is on the 21st

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=gvf
>>
>>137957271
the Vatican archives holds a lot of shit bet on it
>>
>>137957881
guy you would have do a month of research with material specifically picked out and handed to you or years doing it on your own to understand any of this. This is not the thread for you unless you want to learn

to understand
>>
>>137944817
They want to prevent the arrival of the ubermensch.
Everything from the deluge to the sacking of babel all the way to today has been for that purpose.
>>
mental illness: the thread
>>
>>137959177
you are not prepared for the knowledge here and answers are only given to those who seek them
>>
>>137959177
Ooh,you must pass the dungeon wisdom test.
>>
>>137957591
God emperor Trump is a 40k meme though.
>>
>>137961624
things happen for a reason. Reality is not what it seems, nor the origin of things. Sorry I know this sounds cryptic but it requires a lot of research to get the point of understanding it
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.