[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left wing views correlate with high IQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: smrtgril.jpg (30KB, 373x533px) Image search: [Google]
smrtgril.jpg
30KB, 373x533px
Where did this meme come from? Is there any evidence to back this claim up?

Personally, I think it's bullshit as I have known plenty of idiot lefties and smart conservatives.

There is probably a correlation between college attendance and left wing views which is more than likely where this meme comes from I think
>>
File: redpillpsa.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
redpillpsa.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>137922243
>>
>>137922243
I've never met someone who was liberal and intelligent. I've met tons of educated liberals who knew a lot about things but they lacked the capacity to implement dissenting facts into their own world view.
>>
>>137922484
Yeah, I agree. Ironically, liberals nowadays are the ones who seem the most close minded. I'm just wondering if there is any truth to the claim that higher IQ correlates to left wing political views?
>>
>>137922243
High IQ means 130+. That's high IQ. If you're average or slightly above average you're more likely to go to university, watch these liberal middle-class TV shows that peddle Leftist crap and so on. You're more likely to exclusively spend time with the minorities that don't fit the stereotype (further confirming your idea of there being no biological difference).

Even then, the importance of IQ is over-exaggerated on the Right. Shakira supposedly has a sky-high IQ but it's meaningless because Shakira has a feminine mind (naturally) and so lacks the curiosity and the practice of searching for truth and understanding. IQ is about puzzle solving and about being able to deal with patterns and systems. If you prioritise your feelings and emotions over the search for truth and enlightenment your opinions will still be stupid and undeveloped.

Lots of racists are simply dumb fucks who have nothing to lose by hating other racists and don't have access to more intelligent social circles of a higher class. They're our useful idiots.
>>
>>137922243
>leftists falsely associate useless degrees with intelligence and high IQ and thus disprove their own retarded concept

Ftfy.
>>
>>137922243
Came from liberals themselves and many still spout it, not recognizing that most leftists are non-whites
>>
>>137923744
This. The higher your IQ the more contact you will have with kikes. Unless you already know about Jewish tricks they will turn you into a good goy.
>>
>>137923744
This is interesting and probably true. It's always the slightly above average intelligence people who try to seem more intelligent than they actually are who embrace the leftist worldview the most. reddit is a good example of this I think.
>>
How typical is it that you people are so quick to use IQ as justification for your belief, but when it conflicts you reject it. That is not to say the science is settled, just that it is so goddamn typical.
>>
>>137922243
i'm not right wing or left wing. I'm third position now suck it
>>
I could agree liberals were smarter 20 or 10 years ago

Today? No.
>>
>>137924203
This has always fascinated me. The fact that they can spout all the pro diversity crap without having the self awareness that most of the people in their own social circle are white.
>>
>>137922243
Lurker here, well..... just look at /pol/ you're a bunch of retards.
That's all the proof I need.
>>
File: 1493050390361.png (121KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1493050390361.png
121KB, 500x496px
>tfw to intelligent too be a SJW cuck or an alt-righter nazi
I bet you have never seen the likes of me before, so I understand if I'm intellectually intimidating!
>>
File: 1501471411317.gif (1MB, 160x192px) Image search: [Google]
1501471411317.gif
1MB, 160x192px
>>137922404
How is this a stupid thread you fucking idiot? This is actually an interesting topic for discussion.
>>
>>137924796
I'm not far right, and I'm not rejecting IQ. I'm just wondering if there is any evidence to back up the claim that higher IQ = more liberal worldview.
It is a popular idea in liberal circles I just want to know if it's true, and if so, how strong is the correlation? and is their a causal link between IQ and leftist worldview?
>>
>>137922404
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.