[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys do realize that the key to destroying the Left's game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 51

File: image.jpg (146KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 750x750px
is by having a healthy and positive white identity movement?

No Nazi shit. No hate.

A movement/organization so finely executed that it simply cannot be framed as hateful, racist, bigoted, etc. (of course the Left will try, but the organization/movement has already planned on how to outframe this attack).

White love. White positivity. No supremacy, just positive white identity. That could literally be on a banner "NO SUPREMACY, JUST POSITIVE WHITE IDENTITY [HEART EMOJI]"
>>
You have to use buzzwords like: love, health, positivity, etc.

To attack the Left (and play defense at the same time), you have to use words like "anglophobic" or "Caucasiaphobia", or something along these lines so as to frame the opposition as being the ones filled with hate and fear of white people just because of the color of their skin (seriously, have you guys learned nothing from the Left?).

Never play defense, always play offense--offense is your only defense. Yet your offense has to be tied to the "love" frame, not the hate frame. When attacking the Left and any opposition, it has to come from a place of "love" and "equality", not hate.

It also needs to start off without any segregation desires, ethnic state desires, "white nationalism" desires, etc. It simply has to be about white people getting together and sharing a message of love for white people, white culture, and white identity.
>>
In fact, now is the perfect time because the frame is this: "due to the small group of hate-filled white supremacists and neo-nazis, many positive, love-filled white people have been swept up beneath this brand, in a sense, casting a negative light on all white people. So we (the movement/organization) want to help distance ourselves from these hate-filled groups and help build the positive white identity that's severely missing in this culture do to the small extreme groups out there. We’re going to be the positive change, etc. (the key thing, however, is to speak minimally about the “nazis” and “white supremacists” because just by even mentioning these groups , it ties the movement/organization to them—this is the principle of never playing defense, because defense causes you to inadvertently fall within the frame you’re trying to escape). Another line: “white” has been somehow branded as a negative term in our culture, which is really sad and obviously not right as no race should have their skin color branded as negative. So we are going to change that through positive white messaging. Just love.

Also, initially, the movement/organization needs to be so distanced from hate that it should not even focus on hate crimes committed by blacks/non-whites against whites. This is something that would be slowly added later, as the movement grows, because this part is indeed important, but this cannot be part of the initial movement/organization.

Seriously, have you guys learned nothing from the left?
Do you guys know nothing about framing?
Do you guys know nothing about subversion?

This is the key to toppling the Left. Through a positive, healthy white identity movement. The Left knows this, which is why they have done everything in their power to prevent this from happening, and which is why to this day this does not exist. We are at a time in our culture where there is a great market demand for this. Now is the time.
>>
File: antifaisis.png (121KB, 500x991px) Image search: [Google]
antifaisis.png
121KB, 500x991px
>>137921782
let's link Antifa with Isis
hate against Nazis is nothing compared with that
>>
This doesn't mean to love mutliculturalism, blacks, jews, or anything like that.

This just means to create a movement based soley on the frame of love, and positivity about white people. This is the foundation, white identity.

Once you have a positive white identity movement injected into the culture, then sky's the limit.

White identity leads to white tribalism. It's a latter. The Left knows this which is why they've done everything in their power to squash any positive white identity movement from happening. They've turned the white "white" to have negative connotations in this culture. This is criminal. And this serves as the foundation for this movement/organization, simply to FIRST establish "whiteness" and white identity and something healthy and positive.
>>
>>137921782
You're a dumbass. What would be the point of this white movement? A bunch of emaciated white men jerking each other off?
>>
>>137922247
All these tactics are helpful, but the KEY to destroying the Left's game starts with FIRST injecting a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture. The demand is there, it's palpable, practically tangible.
>>
File: 1.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
1MB, 270x214px
Nobody will ever take you seriously and you will always be a fringe extremist group. Have fun withering and dying in obscurity after trump is impeached. :^)
>>
Bumping because this seems to be the only feasible way to winning.

I'm in complete agreeance OP. The only people who usually get positive feedback are the ones who primarily stream positivity and acceptance.

If all who identify with the "right" preach more about peace and acceptance under this identity, and completely deflect the guaranteed hate the rabid left will spew at them - There will only be a matter of time before people realize the more mentally stable group.
>>
>>137922634
No, a white movement does so much. This is why the Left prevents this from happening. Once you have a positive white identity movement that can't be framed under the brands of hate, etc (yes, I know the Left and media will try, this is my point) then this leads to a healthy sense of white tribalism, which then leads to all the other desires that we seek, like strong borders, white spaces, ethno states, etc. But FIRST, to overcome the Left's forces, you have create a positive white identity movement.
>>
>>137921782
bump because OP is right

14 above all else.
>>
>>137922634
Subversion and flipping the script. not everything is about street larpering as a SS Stormtrooper you tool
>>
>>137923098
>delusional shareblue former-NEETs unironically believe this
>>
>>137923098
Will you promise to kill yourself when Trump is still in charge a year from now? Reall, will you? I'd appreciate it. Thx.
>>
It's all about framing. This is the key. This is how the Left has literally gotten away with murder.

To this day the Left uses the frames of "love" "equality" "inclusion" etc. to commit their crimes.

If you frame yourself strong enough as a firefighter, you can literally light someone's house on fire in front of them and they can't see past your frame.
>>
I'm game to get involved. Do you have a burner email op? My temp email is in name field. I can get shit trending
>>
>>137923325

2/2 the game isn't about changing the opposing extreme group, it's about winning over the majority of people who are moderate and uninvolved, but whom are doomed to choosing a side.
>>
>>137921782
i like this , play the victim, the jews have done it for almost forever and won, what if we try it ourselfs.
>>
>>137921782
Key to destroying the left is letting them destroy themselves like they always do.
sage
>>
>>137923325
Yes, this is how it needs to be done. This is the key. The Left understand this really well and this the frame they operate under.

FIRST we inject a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture. THEN this will grow into white tribalism and sky's the limit.

The Left KNOWS this is they key. Why do you think they have created an anti-white culture? Why do you think they squash any positive white ideneity expression? Why do you think to this day you can't say "white pride" but you can say "black pride?" The Left has gone to great lengths to prevent white identity for a reason.

So this is the FIRST step, inject a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture.
>>
>>137923333

Nice quads.

I could get behind this just as long as the end result is more radical.

For now we get the masses of uninitiated whites taking in small doses of reality so that in the years to come they start falling in line and we can get the real show on the road.

It can't be the ultimate goal by itself though. Just a first step.
>>
pretty good idea desu can we start by not posting pics of sluts?
>>
>>137924140
Agreed. You have to pierce the public consciousness with positivity before you reveal the red pills
>>
File: nbc garbage.png (463KB, 489x644px) Image search: [Google]
nbc garbage.png
463KB, 489x644px
>>137921782
>positive white identity movement
they have sworn to taint and destroy this
>>
>>137921891
I generally agree with you. but disavowing white supremacists is also defensive and negative, and it never works in a climate where anything pro-white is reported as de facto fascist. It's enough to not directly associate with people like Duke. Leftists will try to brand us "nazis" no matter how hard we disavow - as Jonathan Bowden always said, we have to step over that. Much of the left's strength comes from never disavowing their extremist elements and always punching right.

What scared the media most last year was the idea of of racially aware younger people who were focused on the present and the future instead of the 1930s. As long as we let them center the debate around Hitler and the KKK we'll always be looking backwards.
>>
>>137923401
I'm black. My point is you're all still racist pieces of shit. Everyone will see through this when you start promoting white identity or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>137924905
I really really like white people #WLM #whitepride
I really really like black people #BLM #blackpride
>>
not white, English speaking. we should try to revive the good parts of the British empire, but call it the English Empire so that Americans don't get upset. We can't just leave these savages to their own devices, they our our burden to civilize.
>>
File: 1502978776312.png (479KB, 610x424px) Image search: [Google]
1502978776312.png
479KB, 610x424px
>>137924905
Irony ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>137924605
This is my point. The Left KNOWS that this is their end if a positive and healthy white identity starts becoming injected into the culture.

And this is why at first the movement/organization cannot have anything to do with white nationalism, white supremacy, etc. The movement/organization has to be so politically intelligent and understand framing and perception so well (the Left has mastered this) that the movement/organization outframes the opposition.
>>
>>137925065
I'm not really for BLM but it has more legitimacy than a fucking wlm movement.
>>
>>137924905
so? racism is literally sanity and normal to a certain extent

you're butthurt from years of liberal programming thinking that minor racism most people have like thinking rap music is mainly appreciated by black people and is kind of shitty at times is the same as KKK "RACIST PIECES OF SHIT" tier racism

In the end you're going to be unpleasantly surprised I suspect
>>
>>137925338
well yeah if you believe in the msm media authentication
>>
>>137921782
Yeah - sounds good and all, but (((someone))) would send in their guys to "join" and then fuck it all up from the inside in small imperceptible increments.

Everytime there is a solution, someone comes in and fucks it up for everyone. No, Im not talking about charlottesville, Im talking about Gary Johnson for eg. being the worst in the Libertarian debates and then somehow winning and then acting like a full-retard with "whats Aleppo?" and such.

and the fat stripper libertarian guy.

and the fat MGTOW lipstick kid.

They can easily just send in their stooges to act like a part of any movement and then start sperging 1488 stuff when a camera gets close. Its so easy to do.

Thats why im libertarian, because individualism is the only way to be accountable for yourself only. Groups always fuck up.

But its a good thought tho, and I hope it an work somehow - just watch for overly-sperging autists fucking it up for everyone. In fact - call them out before it happens and say outright "we're going to attract subversive types to fuck everything up. These are not with us." At least by calling out the behaviour before it happens everyone can know whats going on when the subversives start trying to fuck it up.
>>
File: IMG_1812.jpg (118KB, 1060x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1812.jpg
118KB, 1060x596px
>>137921782
Even Shia le bouf has decided to enforce the confederate flag after he recovered from his night mares about a green frog . We are winning . Everyone should be proud of their skin . White people should be proud . Dont let social justice warriors tell you different . Loving your own skin does not mean you hate others . Defending your white bros and sisters is logical . Every race can be proud and defend their own interests but the left won't let whites be equal.
>>
>>137924813
Exactly, that's why you the movement would be so sophisticated enough that they know not to spend more than a nanosecond mentioning and disavowing white nationalist, supremacists, nazi's etc.

That's why I said earlier that you can't play defense. Defense causes you to fall under the frame you're trying to escape. Instead you have to play offense in an intelligent way. Again, the Left understands this dynamic exceptionally well.
>>
>>137923333
A white movement won't work, because there is too much interference. White people aren't as unified as you would want them to be. Rallies won't help either.
You have to do away with the white symbol and pick up the American Flag. It is America that is under attack from the inside. Since day-1 everything imaginable was used to get Trump out of office. Now (((they))) are trying to use the people and the media in coordinated efforts to smear conservative America.
>>
>>137925358
Write something that's coherent retard.
>>
>>137921782
How about we fucking wipe niggers and sand niggers off this planet? That could work.
>>
File: IMG_2554.png (36KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2554.png
36KB, 800x561px
There's actually a term against white people, in case you didn't know.
>>
>>137925525
What do whites need a movement for in America when all throughout its history as a nation they have been the majority and abused that power?
>>
File: 1501438682403.png (959KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
1501438682403.png
959KB, 600x787px
>>137924605
>they have sworn to taint and destroy this

They're following cues from the FBI who has 2 giga-class infiltrators, Richard Spencer and David Duke.

The shills need to be shunned and driven away.
>>
>>137925534
Exactly, this is my point. This is called white identity. This is what's still missiing in Western Culture (although it's growing, the demand is there).

Creating a positive and healthy white identity movement is the key, it's the foundation. Basically a movement that just conditions white people to love themselves for being white, to be proud to be white----but done in a non-supremacist manner, just simple positive white messaging.
>>
>>137924905
Emotional and reactive, not surprised you're black
>>
>>137925797
because they want a movement. America was a white movement until we let the Jews in. Now it's clear whites are bound to the system to pay back for history and they don't want part of it. daily reminder white men are the most important demographic in America and they want to reap the benefits of their life choices.
>>
Kys shill
>>
>>137924905
You can go fuck yourself with your point, nigger.
>>
>>137925797
If you honestly believe they abused their power, then surely they have a good reason to be concerned about how they'll be treated when they become a minority.
>>
File: pride.jpg (9KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
9KB, 187x269px
Does this pic make you feel better, OP?
>>
>>137925589
No, white identity is the key. This is my point, the force so great against white people that this is the reason most Western countries have becomes so cucked.

So the trick is to make it work. And the only way to make it work is through a strong understanding about framing, branding and political strategy. This is how the game is played at the highest level. It's all subversion and dishonesty masked as positivity.

At the end of the day, the key is to establish and inject a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture. THEN you slowly turn up the heat, but you always maintain your frame of love and positivity, as long as you're always framing your actions as coming from positive forces (like love), you can get away with murder.
>>
File: 21542432.jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
21542432.jpg
7KB, 199x253px
>>137925217
>if a positive and healthy white identity starts becoming injected into the culture

That's not happening.
>>
>>137921782
I piss on white movements i stand only for my ethnostate republic. With help of germans we removed jews.and with help of soviets we removed germans i piss on everyone who is not czech in my country. They shall be killed in onde day.
>>
File: hitlerap370219040.jpg (68KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerap370219040.jpg
68KB, 1200x630px
>>137923378
LARPing and showing power level in public is bad most here would agree. But can't have 14 without 88.
14 on the streets, 88 in our hearts
>>
>>137926777
The impossible has been done many times throughout history.
>>
>>137921782
You already had that with the alt right. Look what happened.
>>
>>137926777
checked
>>
File: pQ5g13Z.jpg (56KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
pQ5g13Z.jpg
56KB, 400x532px
>>137926904
>5207212161
Not really, faggot.
>>
>>137921782

>You guys do realize that the key to destroying the Left's game
>is by having a healthy and positive white identity movement?

>No Nazi shit. No hate.

EXACTLY. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS.

The Nazi larpers are fucking cancerous to the right.

How stupid does one have to be to associate with something so fucking universally condemned and beyond stigmatized, such as Nazism/Hitler, and make it a main cog in their movement - and not only that, but to bring it alongside other movements on the right (like pro-white rallies, pro-Trump rallies, etc.) to ruin them as well?

It hurts more than it helps the right-wing and pro-white movement(s).

It's incomprehensibly stupid.

It's like purposely starting a race 1000 meters behind the start line.

What will it take for some of you idiots to realize that all you have to do is drop the Nazi/Hitler sympathizing & garbage (don't care if it's ironic or unironic) and whites will win?
>>
>>137926827
I agree. But the Left has created the following frame:

white people (evil) VS everyone else (good)

So they key to dismantling their game, and then gain ground in terms of nationalism, etc., is to FIRST change the branding of "white" to be positive. A healthy and positive white identity needs to be injected into the culture FIRST.
>>
>>137927200
even talking positively about whites in public is enough to get you called a racist
>>
>>137926028
Kill yourself retard
>>137926280
Kill yourself retard
>>137926131
>Until we let the Jews in
How fun is it to meme this every day?
>>137926376
That's why we are trying to progress towards equality.
>>
>>137927016
Ir wasn't specifically and soley and explicity dedicated to uplifting the white brand, to reinforcing a positive white identity. This is my point, there needs to be a dedicated movement/organization that's just solely and explicitly focused on creating positive white messaging, coming from a place of love and positivity.
>>
>>137927458
>How fun is it to meme this every day?
I'm sorry you don't know enough history to understand jewish influence in America.
>>
OP is right.
Look at hitler's speeches. 99% of them are about his love for the volk and society should be structured around that very feeling.
The ultimate redpill about hitler is that he galvanized the people through LOVE and not hate as the fucking commies have framed it.
>>
File: 1501900989811.jpg (114KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501900989811.jpg
114KB, 500x750px
>>137927401
That's because only racists care so much about "muhh white skin"
>>
>>137927401
This is my point. This is why this *needs* to happen FIRST as the foundation for everything else. The demand is there.

A healthy and positive white identity movement.
>>
>>137924478

Need to start with stuff like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eR6j1tlHZ40

Makes them question their morals and how shallow their current society is

Then I think one of the best things to start with is immigration.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Then dismantle white privilege and instill a sense of pride in white heritage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cL_9gy5xncA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00
>>
File: memememe.jpg (58KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
memememe.jpg
58KB, 600x391px
>>137927690
kys
>>
>>137927689
thank you for representing the perception of positive white identity you can stop posting now we get it
>>
>>137927588
YES, exactly. This is how the game is played at the highest level. You have to approach everything through the frames of positivity and love. If you set these frames strong enough, you can literally get away with murder.
>>
File: sobrave.jpg (5KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
sobrave.jpg
5KB, 311x162px
>>137927844
>stop posting now we get it
Go back to Plebbit, you fucking crybaby
>>
>>137927690
"I love myself for being white" is controversial. I'd alienate myself in nearly every social circle I'm part of if I said it.
>>
File: u589w4uyhrew.jpg (68KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
u589w4uyhrew.jpg
68KB, 1080x1350px
>>137927401

Well don't do it publicly like on Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc.

Do it among close friends & family. They're far less likely to immediately just call you a racist or white supremacist. They already trust and know you well enough and will seem more understanding of it. Especially if you set it up so that you make the hypocrisy clear regarding other groups and their pride, pro-black/hispanic expression, etc..

Once you get them on board and redpilled (doesn't typically happen in just 1 conversation), then they'll do the same among their other close friends & other family as well. (Or urge them to)

And it spreads like that.
>>
>>137927976
no one's crying. you aren't contributing and your content would be more appreciated elsewhere.
>>
>>137921782
It won't matter as long as anyone watches the news, TV shows, or hollywood movies.

They'll find or fabricate a picture of some guy, somewhere waving a nazi flag, and it won't matter if he's mentally ill, a prison gang member, or a leftist playing dress-up, and they'll show it every time they talk about you, and go on consistently referring to any kind of white identity movement as "white supremacism".
>>
File: 1472527873900.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1472527873900.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>>137921782
>dump shitpost
check
>some barely dressed whore
check
>/pol/ is one person
check

kill
all
leftists
>>
>>137921782
Oh like white communities and country clubs? We already have that, I didn't see any autists there so I'm guessing /pol is just poor as fuck or actual NEETs.
>>
File: 1490933552558.jpg (152KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490933552558.jpg
152KB, 640x640px
>>137921845
I assume they don't want to portray white culture as something shameful, wich it's what the left does to non white cultures.

It's embarrasing and extremely disrepectful, but they think it's the tighest shit.
>>
>>137921782
Not really gonna bother reading any of your stupid shit because you're wrong: Shit will hit the fan in the next 5-30 years and people won't give a shit about love, they will want securit, protection and strength
>>
>>137928167
I've been doing that for a while, probably before I even knew about /pol/. It doesn't feel like it's going anywhere but I won't stop.
>>
File: arrestdevelop.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
arrestdevelop.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>137928023
That's because you are so far up your own asshole no one else can handle it besides other similar assholes.
>137928167
>don't do it publicly
lol pathetic
>>
>>137927588
Germany and the wider western world is so fucked for demonising a man who had such love for his own nation, his own people. No German nor any other western leader can match the love for their own the way Hitler loved the German people.
>>
>>137926863
yeah we have to keep it down until after the trutherism movement is complete
>>
>>137925617
learn to read nig
>>
>>137928023
This is why this movement is needed. The Left created this negative brand on purpose, to prevent positive white identity. This is why this needs to be the foundation. Only by first establishing a positive and healthy white identity movement can you then start creating things like ethno states, white nationalism, etc. Positive white identity leads to positive white tribalism which then leads to everything else.
>>
>>137928570
god it sure does trigger you though doesn't it? do you call yourself leftist/anti racist/...what are you?
>>
>>137921782
dont be such a centrist man
>>
File: 002.jpg (130KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
130KB, 800x533px
>>137921782
That's not destroying the left, that's joining them.

The left is totally fine and happy with white people and white cultures so long as they don't define themselves as being superior to everyone else.

White dude here btw.
>>
>>137928717
>shits out and regurgitates nothing but /pol/ memes
Learn to think for yourself
>>
therse no such thing as "positive white identity." anyone who says that just hates black people and Asians and wants to control the world. seriously. you need to report those people to the authorities.
>>
>>137927588
Here is a quote from Hitler:
The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for these people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight.
And never slacken, never tire, never loose courage. And never lose faith.
>>
>>137928841
You're not getting it. This is the mechanism for all of your wildest white desires. This is exactly how the Left has decimated Western Civilization, by operating under the frames of positivity and love.

FIRST you establish a healthy and positive white identity movement. THEN sky's the limit. This is the key.
>>
>positive white identity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHDAHSDFHASDKASHDFSADHFAFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

crackas goin down
>>
>>137928969
>>137929113
god I'm so triggered
>>
>>137929085
nope. white people only hate others. your movement is going to be a failure because nobody buys into your NAZI bullshit and WHITE SUPREMACY

no KKK no FASCIST USA - we don't want you and literally everyone can tell

these white racists talking about COMPASSION and LOVE - it makes me want to PUKE
>>
>>137921782
No not white identity, you need European Identities
British American identity
Irish American identity
Germany American identity
Italian American identity
And so on
>>
>>137921782
White identity is the best identity, and if the classical liberals are right, then other races should see what we're doing and imitate it. White identity is awesome because it encourages you to have self-respect, a clear and thoughtful mind, and to work on yourself.
>>
>>137923098
So obscure and fringe that every institution of the West spends all day hysterically denouncing us and desperately trying to deprive us of power (which consists of nothing but an unmoderated forum)
>>
>>137928922
>The left is totally fine and happy with white people and white cultures so long as they don't define themselves as being superior to everyone else.

Just no.

>"America is built on racism and hate"
>>
>batshit idea
>shill it by using holes as currency

triangles
>>
>>137928573
It just proves that our struggle is real.
The man who was motivated by love over anything else, be it profit or power, is the one that is the most demonized.
Rockwell once said that if he were a religious man, that he would consider Hitler to be the second coming of christ.
He also said that Hitler is the most lied about man in history, aside from christ. The parallels are there, and Rockwell was assassinated.
>>
>>137928922
No, the Left is not fine with it. The left brands "white" as something negative. The left brands "white pride" as something negative. There is still NO positive white identity in the western culture, and this is by design.

FIRST you have to condition white people, and the massesses (although white people is really all that matter) that white is something positive and beautiful. Not superior, etc. Supremacy can't be part of this initial movement. Just conditioning white people to love themselves for being white. This changes everything. This is why this doesn't exist to this day. The Left knows this is the key to their downfall.
>>
don't pay attention guys - these shills keep coming here trying to make us weak

SEIG HEIL MEINE BRUDER

HITLER 1488 GAS THE KIKES

anyone who doesn't agree is just trying to shill us
>>
>>137929445
it's a really mundane idea and it's what the left does
>>
File: 1502752203433.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502752203433.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>137928922
>The left is totally fine and happy with white people and white cultures so long as they don't define themselves as being superior to everyone else
Holy shit I can't breathe
>>
File: ipetgoatii.jpg (4KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
ipetgoatii.jpg
4KB, 304x166px
>>137928793
>asks me to stop posting
gets triggered.
>>
>>137929335
America literally was built on slavery. But anyone who stands up and says that was wrong is embraced lovingly.

There are tons of white leftists, no one gives us shit for being white. That's the whole point of not being racist in the first place.
>>
whites will never be compassionate. white will NEVER be positive. white will NEVER be love or good.

don't listen to these charlatans - we all know they just want to GAS THE KIKES

everyone but whites are the real good guys, you can't allow people to speak hate speech. we must fight the West and fight white supremacy and racism. Killing Nazis is as american as apple pie!
>>
>>137929739
I didn't ask you to stop posting but you're probably not good with nuance or English or anything.
>>
File: 70. EXCLAMATION POINT!.jpg (3MB, 2057x6449px) Image search: [Google]
70. EXCLAMATION POINT!.jpg
3MB, 2057x6449px
>>137922247
>>137921782
>>
>>137929113
>>137929274
>>137929571
>>137929799
was it autism?
>>
>>137926827
my man
>>
File: 1500506140456.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1500506140456.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>137929913
>>stop posting now we get it
literally, faggot
>>
the only good white is a white who shuts up and listens to what other people have to say

it's not about compassion or love, these are racist people in this racist society
>>
>>137929518
No it doesn't. You're delusional. They brand white supremecy as something negative, which it is.
>>
>>137930066
what the fuck do you think? the master meme inventor is riding high AF
>>
>>137921782
You're right, which is why shit like the AR is cancer. I had such high hopes for Spencer.
>>
>>137929669
It's true.
>>
>>137929274
Not compassion and love for OTHER people. You're not getting it---the initial movement creates a sense of passion and love for WHITE people. It is simply a positive white messaging movement/organization that is explicity and openly committed to helping establish a positive white identity. Nothing more. This is the FIRST step. This changes everything once this is established. White pride (positive, healthy) leads to white tribalism which leads to everything else. This is why so many white people are so cucked, because they grew up being robbed from having their own positive white identity. Instead, the Left has intentionally demonized white people as a strategic move, to psychologically damage white people into choosing other races and culture instead of theirs.

The key is to FIRST establish a healthy and positive white identity movement.
>>
>>137930082
it wasn't a question
>>
Try it then. Push it hard.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
>>137929913
look, you even thanked me for trolling you!
>thank you for representing the perception of positive white identity you can stop posting now we get it
What a fucking loser!
LOL
>>
>>137921782
>>137921845
>>137921891
Good work OP. But being white positive is currently seen and presented as non white negative.
>>
This private speech that rockwell made is absolutely OBLIGATORY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlOMSLnUbk
In this speech, he basically brakes down how to make this movement suceed. And it must be through love above all else. The common man AND woman must understand that we fight for them. That we are willing to sacrifice ourselves for THEM. That is the ultimate virtue, and if we convey it, the people will have no choice but listen. The common volk respond to emotion over logic. We must sway them with love and even fear, not statistics.
That was the message Rockwell conveyed in this speech. On augsust 25, 1967, 50 YEARS A WEEK FROM NOW, HE WAS ASSASSINATED.
>>
Hate to burst your bubble, OP, but that won't work.

All of these recent white pride/hate/Nazi incidents have only served to heighten the awareness and distrust from the general public with regard to pro-White ANYTHING. Look at the aftermath of Charlottesville. The left got REPUBLICANS to side with them, of all people. Other countries have voiced their disgust. People in power. People with money. Celebrities. Literally everyone has sided with the Left except those in white nationalist/supremacist circles.

Changing up your strategy to "love and peace" will only raise suspicions, because this behavior is VERY unusual for the white nationalist agenda. People can and will see through it.
>>
>>137929795
Islam is a culture of hate, terrorism, and slavery.

Oh but I'm not against Muslims or anything! There are conservative Muslims!

Kys.
>>
>>137921782
The problem with white identity is that whiteness isn't as well defined as Latino and African cultures. Mediterraneans and Norwegians, for example, are about as similar as Japanese and Hawaiians, yet both constitute more or less as white.
>>
>>137930429
you aren't trolling you provided your voice and have reached the limit of your use
>>
>>137930082
>destiny

isn't that the dude that hit his kid on-stream
>>
File: the color purple.jpg (973KB, 2295x2700px) Image search: [Google]
the color purple.jpg
973KB, 2295x2700px
>>137921782
Don't listen to this dipshit, Identity politics is a one way road to a Commie/Nazi endgame that only kills everyone
Embrace the Snake, the Gadsden Flag is true Rebel Banner of the Purple Revelation!
>>
>>137930219
I literally invented the concept of "White Positivity" years ago on Reddit and got laughed down.

https://www.reddit.com/r/whitepositivity/

I can prove it cause I'm probably the only person who knows about it. It's the absolutely right thing but 99% of channers are too stupid to grasp it.

You'er 100% right, don't listen to the retards.

read this:
https://hcsilencio.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/toward-a-new-conception-of-euro-optimism-white-energetics-euro-positivity-white-centralism-and-neocaucasianism/
>>
>>137921782
It won't happen, because the truth is that your movement is motivated by racists that, not only think they are superior, but desire elimination. And it plainly shows.
>>
File: 1502662858925.jpg (780KB, 3680x1928px) Image search: [Google]
1502662858925.jpg
780KB, 3680x1928px
>>137921782
Yea too late for that now man, it's already fucked.
Let's hope the Slavs will be kind enough to take us future refugees in.
>>
File: 1423485.jpg (69KB, 477x730px) Image search: [Google]
1423485.jpg
69KB, 477x730px
>>137927844
The only "positive white identity" left is pic related.
Go take some more xenoestrogens, faggots.
>>
>>137930507
I and every other sensible left leaning person is just as against islamic militant supremacy as white militant supremacy.

OP is right, but OP is also essentially agreeing with the center-left
>>
>>137930433
I know, this is done for a reason. This is my entire point. The first step must be to break through that brand and this CAN be done through a movement/organization simply dedicated to positive white messaging and establishing positive white identity. If the love and positivity frame is strong enough, any opposition would appear to be the racist and hateful group, they would fall under this brand.

The movement/organization has to be intelligently managed and operated, with a solid understanding of framing, branding, and political strategy.
>>
How to win, now in adult form: denounce both the alt-right and alt-left.
>>
>>137930831
Muh dick is triggered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA
>>
File: 3.jpg (18KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
18KB, 400x237px
>>137925217
Never gonna happen, media has poisoned white pride for decades.
>>
>>137921782
I agree. I don't think the funny and edgy memes will ever cease, though. We just need people like Jared Taylor representing us.

I push the anti-white title everywhere I can. I want them to notice that everything the enemy stands for is rooted in hatred of whites.

>>137923333
The "alt-right" kind of is that now.

>>137925217
>cannot have anything to do with white nationalism
I disagree with that. That's the logical conclusion to a "positive white movement." We're being demonized for existing, so you can also portray it as saving other peoples from our allegedly inherent evil.
>>
File: 1502936051239.png (606KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
1502936051239.png
606KB, 774x809px
>>137921891
Plz write a blog or pamphlet. Thxxx
>>
>>137929085
dont be such a centrist man
>>
We are not white supremacists. We are white optimists. We are Euro-Positivists. We believe in the positive value of what is proper to whiteness. We believe in the positive existence of white identity. The last thing I must say in this post is that we are not to respond to petty or trivial criticisms such as “what is white! that means nothing!” We believe that this is self-evident, and that the delineation of this word, “white,” can be done in future posts. Suffice to say, we are uninterested in the usual delineations and criticisms… we are not interested in tearing down white identity. Euro-Optimism runs directly counter to those aims, or is neutral to them and simply “uninterested” in them.

Unlike white supremacy, or nationalist movements, we are not interested in sitting around hating other races. We are not given toward wasting our energy on such things, or in bolstering ourselves. We are interested in what is CENTRAL to our own identities. So why would we waste time responding to criticisms of whiteness, or critiquing the positive or negative qualities of other races? This is for us, whoever that might be.

Is Euro-positivity open to other races? Yes, much in the same way that feminism is open to men, or black culture studies are open to white men. We are not seeking to form a dogma, or form a circle-jerk, or form a hug box that has the dogmatic and incessant goal of making white men dominant totalitarian leaders and slave drivers in control of all reality and all beings. We are interested in the cultural and social experience of positive white identity, of the strong core value of European existence.

https://hcsilencio.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/toward-a-new-conception-of-euro-optimism-white-energetics-euro-positivity-white-centralism-and-neocaucasianism/
>>
>>137930898
I and every other sensible right leaning person is just as against white militant supremacy as islamic supremacy.

And certainly against slavery?

But ya, Islam is a culture of hate, terrorism, and slavery. America, on the other hand, is a beautiful and unique culture that deserves dignity and respect. But don't you dare say I'm antimuslim! I'm just as against islamic militant supremacy as I am against white militant supremacy!
>>
At last I truly see xD
All we have to do is become leftists. :)
>>
>>137921782
Thats why i am in generation identity
>>
>>137921782
we need to adopt the demeanor of people like red ice tv, we need to be civil but not civic, wholesome and friendly
we need to treat people kindly when they ask about the movement, answer their questions, our existence is enough to make their masks slip and force them to rage at us even when we are peaceful and calm
who will people be more sympathetic to?
>>
>we'll beat them by playing by their rules!
It's like I stepped back in time 10 years before anybody here understood Alinskyism and what it was.
>>
>>137921782
gib whore's IG
>>
>>137931504
>I and every other sensible right leaning person is just as against white militant supremacy as islamic supremacy.
>And certainly against slavery?

Then we agree. We should ditch this left/right jargon and shake as friends.
>>
>>137921782
I think it needs your message In tandem with hate. We are after all, resting on the mantle of anger
>>
Seriously drop the Nazi shit. If you go to a protest/rally bring the flag of your home country not some Nazi flag. Don't look like a thug either dress normal, don't shout racial slurs. Just protest anti-white racism, the Alt Left, and cultural Marxism.
>>
>>137921782
No shit, retard. Why do you think the left is subverting the movement so hard with rally honeypots, and Nazis?
>>
they will call you nazi's anyway you stupid idiot.

and its not illegal to be a nazi or voice nazi opinions
>>
>>137921782

I'm trying here in MN. Trying to do photo ops with some qts where they just have a white t shirt on it that says white men only. The few I've been able to ask either don't care or are shocked. But the effort continues.
>>
File: 1493847094551.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493847094551.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>137921782
>we will win by doing what the left has been doing
>>
>>137930213
Can you provide any evidence in support of this claim? Assuming you're being earnest and not just a dissimulating rhetorician
>>
>>137921782
the left might even get on board with such an idea...

Because isn't that what everyone wants?
>>
>>137921782
Also, we need to go back to using Pinochet more for memes since he triggers the left almost as much as Hitler and he shows how full-of-shit the left is. He doesn't have all the baggage that scares normies away that Hitler does.
>>
>>137932714

>they will call you nazi's anyway you stupid idiot.

Yea, minus the Nazi flags this time, dumbass. It's almost like their claims look that much more stupid to the average [white] person.

>and its not illegal to be a nazi or voice nazi opinions

Nobody said it was. That doesn't mean it helps. It just ruins every pro-white, right-wing movement. Fucking leave it alone.

How stupid and delusional do you have to be to cling to something so universally condemned and absurdly stigmatized to the point of no return, that you insist on using it as a main cog in your movement anyway? Let it go for fucks sake.
>>
>>137931052
not gonna lie, that song also triggered muh dick
>>
Is the "PR doesn't matter" a new fresh meme or something? I hoe so.
>>
>>137932939
>Trying to do photo ops
I hope you're streaming that somewhere
>>
>>137927200
b-b-but they where right and the uniforms look so cool.
>>
>This is a good idea, but we have to realize the limits.
If this were to ever get off the ground we should ABSOLUTELY NOT taint the organization with white nationalism and other such shit.
>We have to be inclusive of other races.
Normies will never get onboard unless we have some shit that says that any race can be part of the movement. Regardless of genetic differences between races, any sensible people regardless of race, gender, etc. can be /ourguys/
>We have to be PROFESSIONAL
Our website needs to look incredible, we need to be sophisticated, we CANNOT be too polarizing. We need to seem approachable and legitimate.
>We need to be ORGANIZED
Without proper organization, this will fail spectacularly. We need knowledgeable people who can work with technology, people who can organize, and people who can lead. I would recommend you all read the book 'Rules for Radicals' by Saul Alinsky; it would be extremely beneficial for everyone's to be well informed on strategizing.
>>
>>137932714

any white identity movement = nazi = kkk in the mind of the cucked american population (90% of the population).

only a retard thinks you can have white identity movement in the US without triggering all the alarms. people have been brainwashed for decades to believe certain things. they're not going to change overnight.
>>
>>137921782
>it simply cannot be framed as hateful, racist, bigoted
It will be no matter what. That's why you just mustn't care.
>>
>>137921782
And show pride in your individual European roots
Anglo pride, German pride, French pride, Irish pride, etc.
This stuff isn't nearly as frowned upon as white pride in general
>>
>>137921782
Too many psyops, you can't do it without them organizing a falseflag rally with a ritual sacrifice.
>>
File: 1502382348225.jpg (540KB, 1008x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1502382348225.jpg
540KB, 1008x1580px
>>137933802
This guy gets it.
>>
>>137921782
You do realize that even if this were the case, it's literally impossible to accomplish because it's out of our control. Even if every single legitimate white nationalist dropped all the nazi shit, we'd still get our rallies shilled by FBI/CIA/whatever pretending to be neo-nazis just to make the movement look bad. There's no way to avoid being labelled nazis, so I think we just have to accept it and move on.
>>
>>137935035
Forgot to add but the entire point of this should be to eliminate identity politics, as most of it is against white people. If the left eventually respects whites as much as other races, identity politics will go away. From there you fags can create whatever additional organizations you want, but DO NOT taint this one.
>>
>>137935035
>shitskin detected
why is /pol/ so infested with retarded beaners trying to LARP nazi? this board isn't for you, nigger
>>
>>137921782

fuck off kike

Hail Hitler
>>
>>137936341
FFS cunt this is exactly how you can't act if you want to progress. You can't start with a white nationalist movement as it will get torn to shreds. You first need a movement to get rid of the identity politics. This is not an overnight operation, it will take time.
>>
best thing I've read in a long time
>>
>>137936760
The only people who want to get rid of identity politics are fucking shitskins like yourself. I don't want a "muh based nigger XDDDDD" civic nationalist state, I want a white ethnostate. Sorry you weren't born white
>>
lol, so treat everyone equally? Robert E Lee is rolling in his grave
>>
>>137936971
I'm Norwegian, bout as white as it gets fucktard. You think that in the current state of things you can get a white nationalist movement going? First you need to make everyone seen as equal, so when you propose more radical ideas people might at least consider it. I don't get how you can't understand that this is a slow process and this is only the first step.
>>
What we should do is just tell the truth.
The current narrative is that anyone who opposes the nazis is a good guy, but of course these morons don't know a thing about antifa, nor do they seem to remember the Soviet Union, despite the genocides and being the mortal enemies of the US for 50 years.

Fact is, the reason the far-right has gained momentum is because of the far-left's actions and growing influence over the past few years. Mainstream politicians have failed to curb that far-left's destructive influence on society and media, so people are pushed to the right, where people are actually willing to take a stand. That's also why people voted for Trump.

The only way to stop the far-right is to destroy the far-left. If they can't do that, the far-right is going to keep growing and will eventually win.
>>
>>137921782
bump
OP is not a faggot
>>
>>137937556
So let me get this straight, you think we are going to achieve a white ethnostate by saying "n- no we're not racist! trust us!" and then suddenly after we gain mixed race followers we say "haha jk nevermind we are racist" and you expect everything will just work out perfectly and the minorities in our movement will say "yeah ur right" and ship themselves overseas?

Sorry but there is literally no way for our movement not to be branded Nazis. Trying to appease lefties by ditching the "racism" isn't going to fix the movement senpai, they'll still say we're racist and people will still believe them
>>
Just to ensure that this isn't another good idea that we never actually do, someone should make a discord chat where we can actually do legitimate strategizing.
>>
>>137938134
No, I'm saying that we can get a step closer by getting people to abandon their identity politics. You have to ease people into it, don't call it a white pride movement, maybe just call it heritage pride, something about getting rid of identity politics, etc. if on a completely level playing field your idea doesn't get anywhere, then it's either a shitty idea, or poorly organized.
>>
File: 1453938059528.jpg (183KB, 790x852px) Image search: [Google]
1453938059528.jpg
183KB, 790x852px
>>137921782
I'll only work if you get white pride females and chads to come out of the shadows to support it too; otherwise it'll look like another cringe-fest like the other times.
>>
File: 1502993956218.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502993956218.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>137938134
>There's no way to avoid being labelled nazis
>they'll still say we're racist and people will still believe them
>retarded beaners
>fucking shitskins
>Sorry you weren't born white
Are you a schizo?
>>
>>137927200
Walk around whistling hymns all day. Smile and confidently say hello to everyone you make eye contact with. Attempt to make eye contact with everyone. Watch everyone. Always carry a knife.
>>
>>137938753
See what you don't realize is that any attempt at having "heritage pride," will be branded by the media as Nazism so long as it's white people. There is no way to appease lefties into thinking we are a movement of peace because the (((powers that be))) don't want us to be framed that way. As I said earlier, I don't think it's possible for us to escape from the Nazi framing. Hitler made a colossal mistake when he revealed his power level and lost the war because now our movement is going to have that baggage for centuries.
>>
>>137923098
>after trump is impeached
Which would mean President Pence.
>>
>>137927401
Don't talk about positive whites, be the positive white. Nothing scares the shit out of people who hate you more than confidence and eye contact.
>>
>>137938138
Haha holy shit he's taking the memes seriously. What a mad lad haha
>>
File: 4662344673.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4662344673.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>137939005
Are you a nigger? You seem to be having a hard time following basic conversation, so I'll assume yes
>>
File: 1502382255747.jpg (709KB, 1288x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1502382255747.jpg
709KB, 1288x2080px
>>137939114
>openly mocks and insults other races
>wants heritage pride
seems to me like your side lost their dignity a long time ago, brah.
>>
>>137939114
That's why it can't be exclusively white. I know you hate associating with niggers, but it's for the greater good here.
>>
>>137939374
Well what happened to the trump meme?
>>
File: DD1nqBDXsAA6Ax_.jpg (120KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DD1nqBDXsAA6Ax_.jpg
120KB, 1200x675px
>>137939437
>calls everyone nigger
>"Wahh everyone thinks we're racist! Wahh"
>>
>>137939761
That didn't stop them from labeling Trump supporters as racist and lo and behold, people still think that Trump supporters are racist. There are no shortage of minority Trump voters though, so how can that be? I'll tell you how: the media framed it that way and people bought it hook line and sinker despite it being blatantly untrue
>>
>>137921782
This.
>>
File: 1502921870242.jpg (211KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502921870242.jpg
211KB, 678x960px
>>137922605
>>137921891
>>137921845
>>137921782
that is some high quality shit, my dear ameribro. thanks for that. ill translate it for us krauts and AfD-bros to use it up here.
>>
File: chill.jpg (10KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
10KB, 269x188px
>>137940021
I think you labeled yourself as racist already.
>#blamesothersanyway
>>
File: 1501717246778.jpg (119KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501717246778.jpg
119KB, 600x717px
>>137921782

This is 100% true.

This is the best idea any Anon on /pol/ has ever had. It literally cannot be countered. It would also drive the left completely bat shit insane.

Good thinking Anon.
>>
>>137925534
I love this. I can tell you women would embrace that much more easily. Not that I would personally now.
>>
>>137922634
thanks for the add, now shut the fuck up and learn something.
>>
>>137939877
4chan didn't get him elected.
>>
>>137921782
err, but then how do we exterminate the sandnaggers and degenerates?
>>
>>137921845
>You have to use buzzwords like: love, health, positivity, etc.

This Anon gets it so much. Great strategy Anon.

At some point we need to start making a playbook for all of this. Set up the basic ground rules and then create our propaganda.
>>
>>137940406
>someone who clearly hasn't read this thread
>>
Unconditional love is for fucking cultists. A truly healthy white supremacist should know what deserves love and what deserves hatred. Exercise both. Be capable of the positive and be capable of the negative. People who insist that only one polarity is relevant are unripe.
>>
>>137940475
Are you some kind of a retard? What are you on about?
>>
>>137940021
If we stay relevant and include other races as well as expose people to it then they will eventually begin to realize that it's not racist, simultaneously leading to a distrust in media. I mean advertisements and everything, eventually it'll lose its stigma when people realize it's not racist. Even if it doesn't work, leftist media organizers tend to drive sensible people to the right when they call everyone nazis. We just need to stay civilized and we'll be okay, regardless of which way it goes.
>>
>>137921782
This is exactly what the Jews do and noone bats an eyelash at them.
When a Rabbi can straight up say, "we're not exclusive of other races, but we want to survive as a people, so we want to marry a Jew, have a child with a Jew and raise them as a Jew. We don't want to muddy the waters so to speak, so we can be stronger as a people".

Try saying that as a white dude, and you're a nazi.
>>
>>137927458
Why are you even here u black cunt
>>
>>137940386
Yeah, I have no shame in admitting that I'm a racist. Welcome to /pol/ sweetie. But I will say that I was never race-conscious until a few years ago when the media and pop-culture started hammering the anti-white agenda. Now I just see the truth, unlike most white Americans.
>>
>>137939116
“Do you think Pence will be better than Trump if he were impeached? asked Behar.

"No," replied Waters. "And when we finish with Trump we have to go and get Putin. He’s next.”

“Putin or Pence?” Behar asked.

“Uh, Pence," Waters said.

>Maxine Waters Puppet-Bot malfunctions
>>
>>137940584
It helped get the word out and drove some people to the right by triggering leftist media.
>>
File: 1502818602981.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
1502818602981.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>137941211
That's because the Jews are sooo much more than "muhh white skin!"
A nuance that is sadly overlooked by white bois in America.
>>
>>137941237
To set the record straight. You all lack self awareness.
>>
>>137939005
To be fair, her struggle to fit in to her clothes each day obviously IS real.
>>
>>137941440
>no shame
Then why whine constantly about "being labeled" by the other side as racist? You fucking schizo.
Glad we got that settled.
>sweetie
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>137921782
Stop spamming your pathetic lefty appeasement bs here. They will call all white people who oppose our ongoing genocide nazis no matter how peaceful and kind we try to be. We must not apologise, not appease, and never fucking back down in face of leftist drivel. They want us dead and our children enslaved and will not stop until they reach that goal. There is nothing to be gained from trying to "look good" when the left has no intention of playing fair. They want to exterminate us.
>>
File: shrek.jpg (33KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
33KB, 630x350px
>>137921782
DAY KILT DEM WIT DAY LUUUUVVV
SHEEEEEIIIIITTTT
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>137941470
Yikes
>>
>>137941562
This wouldn't have happened if blacks weren't suddenly so pissed at white people out of nowhere. Things were fine few years ago, then you started blaming us for your misery.
>>
File: IMG_4883.jpg (46KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4883.jpg
46KB, 500x750px
>>137921782

No. You can have English pride, Irish pride, German pride, Chinese pride, Nigerian pride, Greek pride, Iranian pride, Catholic pride, Muslim pride.

But what the hell, really, is "white pride"?
>>
>>137941440
Oh and just to be clear, I fully support you going on a public racist rampage and putting it online for all to see. Who knows? You might even recruit some people or even become a martyr. All I know is I would watch the shit out of that on Youtube. Go ahead and impress us, anon. We're all waiting.
>>
File: 547548788.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
547548788.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>137941738
I'm saying that even if this movement took a non-racist approach it would still be labelled as racist you fucking idiot. It's sad that I have to put it in fifth-grade terms because you can't understand otherwise, but that's niggers for you
>>
>>137942218
Probably the combined common cultural traits of Europeans? I don't really know.
>>
>>137942375
>even if
That's not the reality though, is it?
>niggers
like I said, go ahead and make a public spectacle out of yourself.
>>
>>137942218
Right so white people can't have "white pride," but black people can have "black pride"?

Hmmmmm... really makes those neurons fire
>>
UH, NO. The key to destroying the left's game is to stop being easily distracted fucking ADHD sperglords and work an angle for longer than five fucking minutes. Pick one good angle and drive it home for weeks until the Dems are on the defensive. That's what the left does, and they succeed.
>>
>>137941211
This is why ive hated jews since I was a young boy. Pointing this out was the first redpill I ever dropped, Jews are the only group thats allowed to be racists. Though that has expanded to just about everyone but whites in the last 20 years
>>
>>137942375
It's still a better approach than polarizing people and enforcing their views of all whites being racist, faggot
>>
>>137942627

No, it's all stupid.
>>
>>137923748
lol no one took your bait, that's sad
>I'm totally anticommieusa, I mean lookit my name field
>totally one of you guys
>share me your email address and let me in your discord
>right on, white power, right? Yeah buddy.
pathetic.
>>
>>137942146
Yeah, you, especially, lack self awareness.
>>
>>137942694

What? Keep up the stupidity, but not too much. It distracts the left. As long as they look crazier and y'all don't kill anyone, the right will continue coming out on top.
>>
>>137942786
I don't give half a shit what they think about whites anymore, I wasn't always racist but after being called racist for the nine thousandth time I thought: "Fuck it, I guess I am a racist." You guys are autistic if you think you can appease the left, for fuck's sake lefties can hardly appease the left. They eat their own all the time. What the fuck makes you think we're going to get an ethnostate by virtue signalling harder than they do?
>>
File: 1464809141057.jpg (48KB, 566x560px) Image search: [Google]
1464809141057.jpg
48KB, 566x560px
>>137921782
>No Nazi shit. No hate.

You will never get this, even if you act like angels. The left controls the media, and the media controls the narrative. Let me give you an example.

During the wall street protests, some crazy people showed up (likely staged) and were blabbering about aliens and holding signs that said they abducted.

The media focused on them and interviewed them over and over, and IMO it helped to discredit the whole protest, regardless of your opinion of it.

This will happen with any "white pride" you want to exhibit. It doesn't matter how peaceful you are, or how much you do what is right, there will be false flag loonies sent in and the media will make them the identity of your "movement". If it's not possible, they just simply won't give you any air time (air time meaning TV, twitter, whatever).

Good luck trying to defeat the media in the age of information.
>>
File: 1502581929788.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502581929788.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137943087
You're right! Let's do something about it!
>>
Whatever brand, they'll still call us nazis
>>
>>137943345
>The left controls the media

Doesn't matter.

>and the media controls the narrative

Wrong. Proof: Trump presidency.

Fuck off
>>
>>137943912
Crickets.
>>
>>137943087
And so what the fuck should we do? I know, maybe let's organize some death squad and just fucking lynch the niggers and kikes. That'll get people onboard, right? I mean if people call us racists maybe we should just act racist instead of trying legitimate strategies and ideas. Right?
>>
>>137944028
The first thing is to never defend against being called names. Just treat them like what they are: namecalling. Don't legitimize them as anything more by being afraid. That's one thing the alt right got completely correct.
>>
>>137943912
Tbf, they did control the narrative, it's in part why they lost
>>
>>137921782

Who told you our movement isn't positive? We are aesthetic as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
>>
>>137943912
The Trump presidency is a bizarre and a first-ever type thing in American's history. Don't act like it's the norm. It's an exception to the rule.
>>
>>137929795

>1% of Southern elite owned slaves
>"built on slavery"

you make us all look like fags, leafbro
>>
>>137944213
Sure, but it doesn't help win over many people. Not acknowledging being called nazis and actually acting like nazis are very different things.
>>
>>137921782
>reenact third reich torch-march
>do sieg heil and hitler salutes
>scream death to jews and corrupt niggers
>complain you are being called a nazi
Maybe you are?
>>
>>137945012
Cool meme, now go back to the huffington post please
>>
>>137921782
Ultimately, the movement is gaining traction. Many people don't care about being called racist or Nazi anymore. Their building their own infrastructure, helping those who lose jobs and income.

Now that the nu-pol kekistani shit has died down. There is a clear difference between the Alt-Right and Antifa. Many of the Alt-Right look respectable and handsome, their probably fairly intelligent as well.

While Antifa don't need to be described much here.

Many will refuse to listen and follow the media and popular politics, though some won't. These people will listen while some will blow it off as mindless rabble, others will eventually be swayed.

The key factor is that people will rarely leave the alt right.
Remember your here forever.
>>
>>137921845
I miss sunday bbqs and summer block parties.
>>
Why not change the word white to European?
>>
>>137921782
Bump because you are pretty right, although it will be mocked you must know. As if whites can't have issues and only blacks can.
>>
>>137944028
We do exactly what we did in Charlottesville: we peacefully rally and show people that there are many of us and that we are organized and capable. In the mainstream, the white nationalist groups that organize at the rallies will condemn any major acts of violence (like the car autist in Cville). We get good speakers and establish good rhetoric to slowly win more over to our cause. Gradually this shifts the Overton Window right, which means more common acceptance of white nationalism among the population.

What we absolutely DO NOT DO is try to water down our movement and appeal to lefties by losing focus on our main goal: mainstream acceptance of white identity. Trying to go civic nationalist or anything similar will only hurt our movement more. Now is not the time for ideological cowardice, we need to be upfront about our politics so people know we mean business.
>>
>>137944998
Young white men have every right to be angry with how they have been treated. And they have every right to act out about it by saying things the enemy thinks are mean.
>>
>>137946171
>get good speakers and establish good rhetoric
Yeah, because calling everyone "shitskins" and "niggers" is really helping your airtight arguments.
>>
>>137946913
This isn't a rally, it's an anonymous imageboard chucklefuck. I wonder why I give less of a shit. Hmmmmm, what a fucking brain puzzler
>>
>>137921782
The problem is nobody wants a positive white identity movement. /pol/ sperglords love to larp as nazis.
>>
>>137943858
This. Whiteness = bad nazi shit in their eyes.
If you try a more positive approach, they just spin it as you loving your nazi self, wich is the opposite of their view where you are supposed to desipse your whiteness.
>>
>>137921782
Or you can just whine like and cry like Chris Cantwell is doing in imitation of leftists.
>>
File: 1502849738760.jpg (712KB, 1024x1735px) Image search: [Google]
1502849738760.jpg
712KB, 1024x1735px
Thats the way to get a subverted kike movement.

I don't care about white identity, i don't care about "just existing". The current state of society is so fucked regardless if its white or not. I'm not saying i'm against white people, i'm saying white existence isn't the single issue. The only way to get things back to how they should be is revolution, and having some cuckservative kosher group won't fix that.
>>
>>137921782
bumping for quality thread
>>
>>137921782
you're smarter according to statistics, then play so.
Running like a idiot with Nazi flag around is in the same extent stupid, destructive and counter-productive than niggers and leftists with their white genocide wishes.

Use your fucking brain to appear smart, eloquent and as a white person, not like a stupid fascistic nigger with very limited intellect.

Provoke only if you have a death strike argument on the hand. Reichstandarte and Hitler-Gruss is absolutely not acceptable for most white people.
>>
>>137930058

The pic of the dude beating a riot officer with a bat is from the Greek protests in 2015, but sure, use the photoshopped version. Fucking moron.
>>
File: voimafantasiat.jpg (282KB, 1000x1005px) Image search: [Google]
voimafantasiat.jpg
282KB, 1000x1005px
>>137921782
RIGHT WING LOVE SQUADS
>>
>>137928167
long girl is long
>>
>>137921782
yup, if 4chan can't learn from it's experiences unlike the enemies, we are shitty to and there's nothing to preserve here.

Figure it out cucks, you need to be glorious. You have to conquer people then show them it is for their best interest to be conquered.
>>
>>137946171
In the current state of the US, nobody will buy into this. You will be dismissed and deplatformed, like Milo Yiannopolous and many others
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.