[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This song is a hit now in Italy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 197199a.jpg (33KB, 745x420px) Image search: [Google]
197199a.jpg
33KB, 745x420px
How cucked are we?
https://youtu.be/lqjrjZigf6E
>>
Loved your country before seeing that shit. Sad.
>>
at least you still have casapound
>>
>>137921646
I thought it was going to be a Weird Al song. Fuck this thread.
>>
>>137922429
>At least we still have a mass of fascist retards who make ridicule of themselves by attacking unknown comic stands against Mussolini that no one cared about turning them into hits
>>
>>137922475
Same, I'm sad now. I love Weird Al with all my heart, if it were a song of his which was trending in Spaghettiland it would have been awesome.
>>
File: i4pfOT3.jpg (153KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
i4pfOT3.jpg
153KB, 852x960px
>>137922687
sauce for the comic thing? that one passed me by
>>
>>137921646

I sure hope not.

>repping bottom tier clothing companies
>white dancing
>bad lyrics
>bad singing
>real bad singing
>fanny pack
>>
It's fun because one of the comments say chinese women love italian men. I'm a chinese woman and fuck italian men, they're retards and only stupid film stereotypes want us asian women to be all head over heels for them. Me and all of my chinese friends (not much of them since I live in US) only want our men, who at least are smart and strong and can do more than just slacking off at the beach. And I'm not saying they're objectively superior or something like that, I only think it's better to marry a man of the same descent.
>>
>>137923614
Nice blogpost chinkerina but you know the rule...
>>
>>137923390
>White dancing
At least they're not mimicking blacks, I appreciate that honestly. Thumbs up for this guy.

>>137923096
http://www.corriere.it/video-articoli/2016/04/11/raid-casapound-stand-romicscoca-cola-libro-grottesco-mussolini/b8a4d8c6-fffd-11e5-8c9c-128b0570e861.shtml
Here it is. Now this shitty comic's authors are celebrities in the italian comic scene, if those retards didn't do the raid they would have been absolute nobodies.
>>
>>137921646
>This song is a hit now in Italy
it isn't, stop lying
>>
>>137924493
Size and race

The belief that penis size varies according to race is not supported by scientific evidence.[12][21] A 2015 review found that it was not possible to draw any conclusions about size and race from the available literature and that further research needed to be conducted.[1]

A 2007 study reported that contrary to the "popular belief that black people generally have longer penile sizes", in reality "there is no convincing scientific background" to support this idea.[22]

Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

Stop feeding this penis size by race meme, it's just a tool for niggers to feel more masculine and steal white women. Plus asian men are with us in the fight against SJWs (they always target them because they "mistreat their women", while some of my asian friends are the chillest dudes ever and their gfs have nothing to complain about them), it's time to unite against stupidity and racism (the real one which is perpetrated now) regardless of our race.
>>
>>137924801
It isn't luckily.
Even though we have worse stuff..
https://youtu.be/YprBWiUAKgE
>>
>>137923096
Such a pity that such a beautiful girl has been brainwashed by some fascist retards. Seriously what's wrong with Italy?
>>
>>137921646
Marios are nothing, but a pound shop version of Jews. In case you wonder how come you are so degenerate and racemixed
>>
>>137921646
It's just some guys having fun at the beach. They try a bit to dance like niggas, bit except that they're less cucked than most stuff today.
>>
>>137925929
Wow that's really disappointing. It even has the stereotypical spic beat. BOOM, ba BOOM BOOM x 10000

You guys used to be the pinnacle of western art and music, what happened.
>>
>>137925929
Need to start gunning down people who love American hipster culture desu
>>
>>137921646
Pop music has always blown. It's not remarkable at all.
>>
>>137921646

It is not a hit, You are a cuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.