[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this mean the alt right is now siding with radical Jihadists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Now they're even using the same tactics. I think the FBI should investigate possible links. I mean think about it, both hate Jews and both want their own homelands purged of degeneracy. Something's going on here.
>>
>>137920575
Why would it?
The guy didn't come to Charlorresville with the intent of killing people. He fucking flipped out because he's a schizo.
Has everybody just decided to throw reason and sound judgement out the window?
>>
Are you claiming that because Nazi's used guns during WWII that they are on the same side of anyone that used guns?
This is pure retardation of the highest level.
>>
>>137921995
>Has everybody just decided to throw reason and sound judgement out the window?

That happened last November. It's too late to go back now, we can only hit the gas and see where we end up.
>>
>>137920575
you keep posting this shit in other threads, shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1493003806342.jpg (42KB, 883x372px) Image search: [Google]
1493003806342.jpg
42KB, 883x372px
>>137920575
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
File: antifaisis.png (121KB, 500x991px) Image search: [Google]
antifaisis.png
121KB, 500x991px
>>137920575
Alt left supports ISIS
>>
>>137920575

If we were smart we would work with them for training and guns there is literally no reason why we shouldnt our enemies are the same people.

Use them to get where we want and then once there, use brutality to rid the host nation of Islamic terror engage in isolationist policy and only co-operate with countries who are also nationalist.
>>
>>137922742
>you keep posting this shit in other threads, shut the fuck up

Oh I'm just getting started and so is the media. This happening in less than a week of a US domestic terror attack and Trump's obvious unequal response, the narrative is already being pushed and you can bet it will only get worse from here.
>>
is Russia sponsoring terrorism in Europe and the United States? (((Yes)))
>>
File: 1502994394988.jpg (88KB, 1012x802px) Image search: [Google]
1502994394988.jpg
88KB, 1012x802px
>>137921995
>He fucking flipped out because he's a schizo.

Good luck with that argument
>>
>>137925122
You are setting yourself up for another disappointment just like the Trayvon Martin case.
>>
>>137925325
>You are setting yourself up for another disappointment just like the Trayvon Martin case.

Nah it's just incremental. Eventually the tide will turn against extremists... on both sides and people will see it for what it is. Not Islamic, not KKK, but ALL extremists.

The center is poised to take over and we have more numbers than you think. People are tired of the extreme left and extreme right taking over the country, soon the center is going to look pretty damn good in comparison.
>>
>>137926997
>ALL extremists
cant wait for the extreme pacifist uprising
>>
>>137927499
>cant wait for the extreme pacifist uprising

Doesn't have to be one, the police are already on our side and will make any extremist look like fools. Left or right. All that will be left are those in the center who want no part of it and will vote in people who will squash extremism.

You can see it happen when you have mutual condemnation of a Republican president by both the left and the right.
>>
yea i think the fluoride, propaganda, social structure, media, tv, movies, games so on and so on. People are very reactionary, they lack the ability to use common sense and morals. They are disconnected bridge trolls.
>>
File: 1502569179175.png (313KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502569179175.png
313KB, 1500x800px
>>137920575
>virginity truck of peace attack
not even once
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.