[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DailyStormer shoahed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1479610222585.jpg (145KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
1479610222585.jpg
145KB, 1200x819px
what a disgusting act of censorship, dailystormer.com has been shoahed. I'm so glad they can censor information these days. Welcome Stormchads who are coming here, will be a nice change of pace from the redditors.
>>
>>137920567

Where we go now that russian site is down? I'm not downloading TOR.
>>
>>137922651
The tor site got kiked too.
>>
>>137920567

We need to find good tech guys to help them.
>>
>>137920567
>>137922651
>>137924219
we're gonna need some coders and some time.. that's all i'll say
>>
>>137924449

We basically need a domain and web hosting company that is sympathetic to the right, preferably one that owns its infrastructure (i.e. data centre).

P2P is not very good to redpill normies, since they can't access the content.
>>
>>137920567

Good fuck that shit site.
>>
>>137920567
Why is this picture so fucking aesthetic??
>>
>>137920567
the Shills think they Won. WRONG!!!!!! the Battle only begun! its not Over yet! the Chaos is starting, and one injure wont hurt us....
>>
>>137920567
Cohn = implements policies that maximizes wealth.
Bannon = steals money from insecure fanboys.
Cohn: 1, Bannon: disheveled pseudo-historian.

>verdict: Cohn BTFO that dirty coach-potato Bannon
>>
>>137920567
Anglin is shitposting on this website

https://gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
>>
Anglin has set up temporarily at www.gab.ai with the name @andrewanglin
>>
Nazis have no place in the United States. Fuck off you fucking traitors.
>>
>>137920567
>oh noezz my shitty site got destroyed!!!

That is the fun part. Now you get to roleplay as "the underground", and host illegal radio, on the "white revolution", then run, going around in your van, cataloquing the collapse of monuments and the cultural shift.

Just make it seem like an adventure or something.
>>
>>137924219
WTF? How'd that happen? I didn't care about it getting dropped from Go daddy, Google, and Cloudflare, that was pretty expected actually. But from Tor? The place with unspeakable horrors and they go after the DS?
>>
>>137920567
Nazis banned from the Internet.

It really makes you wonder who's in charge of the world.
>>
>>137924449
weev is already helping them, hard to beat that
>>
>>137926542

Hacker attacks, i heard.
>>
>>137926872

I hope so. Still, if there were more people helping that would be good, maybe they should ask other far right sites for help and advice?
>>
>>137927191
Probably are. The issue right now is establishing an alternative infrastructure from bottom up, starting with hosting, security and financing that can be used by dissidents like Anglin.
>>
File: hate_speech_cartoon.jpg (560KB, 1600x1091px) Image search: [Google]
hate_speech_cartoon.jpg
560KB, 1600x1091px
>>137920567
GO AWAY, LITTLE MAN
>>
>>137920567

I came here to pay my respects, also to see if anyone can recommend me a good vpn, I'm going tor, I'm sick and tired of the upper internet.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.