[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so easy to make Trump look stupid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1918.jpg (133KB, 1242x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1918.jpg
133KB, 1242x777px
Why is it so easy to make Trump look stupid?
>>
'twas real in my mind
>>
>>137917868
>let we help you
>>
bogeymen to throw patreon shilling fits over?
>>
>>137917868
go to India and try to erase all their Swastikas I dare you kike
>>
BAN EVERYTHING
>>
>>137917868
Idk if it's a trend or not, but it seems like every time one of these messages gets shared, there's a new name I'm hearing Trump get called. "Dullard", in this case.

I guess if you want to get the attention of far leftists, you could just try thinking up a new name you haven't heard him being called yet, then say the same generic criticisms, and you'll probably get tons of shares/likes/whatever
>>
File: 1483765211167-pol.png (662KB, 698x617px) Image search: [Google]
1483765211167-pol.png
662KB, 698x617px
>Let we help you, you complete dullard
>Let we help you
>Let we
>you dullard
>>
>>137917868
>bishop
>profile pic is him in a tshirt "preaching" into a mic

look it's a nigger.
>>
but there has never been a war fought in history to improve someone elses standard of living. land or resources baby . that it.
>>
>>137917868
confederate symols mean different things to different people, just like swastikas mean different things to hindus and jews. sounds like a good argument for keeping people separate so they don't have to be offended by each others' imagery.
>>
>>137917868
Because neither of those are even bad. Actual racist shit is bad but honoring your ability to fight back (even if they lost) is pretty important.
>>
>>137917868
MUH SENSITIVE FEELS MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS!!!

t. Strong black man
>>
Honestly we need more Confederate symbols. True Confederate symbols.

Like niggers hanging in trees.
>>
File: 1500194727289.png (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500194727289.png
45KB, 500x500px
>>137917868
>Suspect in Charlottesville was driving 20 mph, ran into a bunch of people who didn't die, the only reason there was a victim was because she was so fat that she went into cardiac arrest at the shock.
>All whites must take responsibility.

>Suspect in Barcelona was a Muslim driving a van at full speed right into a crowd in front of a Kosher restaurant with the specific intent of killing as many people as possible. Killed 19+ people.
>Not all Muslims.
>>
>>137920348
Don't forget it was in a pedestrian only zone.
Sort of like a no gun zone.
>>
File: 1495065280215.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1495065280215.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>137917868
Ok, all memes and LARPing aside: How does the Confederacy come anywhere NEAR the evils of Nazi Germany? I swear these retards have such a fucking black and white view of the world. It doesn't seem to dawn on them that if they had been born in 1700, they probably would be pretty tolerant of slavery.
>>
>>137917868
All the more reason to use them. Fuck Jews.
>>
>>137917868
>Chooses Bishop instead of KANG
His opinion is discarded
>>
>>137917868

What's funny is that these people don't see each other as Americans. They label Americans with qualifiers, such as African-American, Confederate, etc.

If he truly thought of himself as an American, a citizen in full, he would realize that he is the result of the institution of slavery. He is responsible for the vices and virtues of his citizenship, every niggling doubt and every heroic speech.

He is an inheritor of the riches and sins of every slave owner and every great general.

To every black person that says that they are owed reparations. They aren't. They are Americans, they have already received their reparations by being part of the country.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.