[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Trump supporters such right-wing Nazis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1249.jpg (125KB, 960x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.jpg
125KB, 960x892px
Why are Trump supporters such right-wing Nazis?
>>
>>137915735
Yes
>>
File: IMG_1202.jpg (147KB, 1283x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1202.jpg
147KB, 1283x722px
Everyone thank Richard Spencer for these optics.
>>
>You know who else used Torches?
>THATS RIGHT
>NAZI'S
>>
>>137915735
Hmmm I don't know but those two pics look VERY different.
>>
>>137915735
>Hitler invented torches
woah
>>
It still boggles my mind that if these retards got into power, then they would try to do the same type of shit Hitler did. Do they ever notice most people who live in the states don't really give a shit if black people or jews or whatever are there? These idiots have whipped themselves up into a fervor, and the only reason why they're suffering such psychological mayhem is because they're worrying about a problem that doesn't affect most of them. They're their own worst enemies, but they're too dumb to realize that.
>>
>>137917008
what boggles your mind is how FUCKED black people are in america when whites start to disappear and latino becomes the norm.

All the sympathy and tolerance for blacks is gonna be spent, latinos are more racist than whites.

Gonna be fun to watch.
>>
>>137917008
if the third reich was nuclear armed they would have lasted 1000 years, sounds good to try again here
>>
>>137916637
>You know who also drank water
>DAS RITE
>NAZIS
>>
>>137915735
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>137917008
The only thing you should have ever done, is just shut your stupid fucking mouth. But you have spent 10 solid years radicalizing white men with your hatred towards them. White men growing up today grew up in institutions that have told them from cognitive inception that they are born guilty, that they should be subservient to everyone else, their media tells them what a bad goy piece of a shit they are every single day.
Society gets ONLY WHAT IT FUCKING DESERVES AND NOTHING. You have made your bed, and you are going to lie in it - enjoy your bloodshed you fucking demon puke, I hope it's satisfying to you.

S A G E
>>
Fucking glorious
>>
>>137915735
comparing hitler with tromp is retarded.
hiutler and nazis had discipline.
tromp and fatties alt-fag are just pathetic.
>>
File: 1418472615862.jpg (17KB, 294x296px) Image search: [Google]
1418472615862.jpg
17KB, 294x296px
>>137915735
>torches are now raycist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.