[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unite the Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_0050.jpg (189KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
189KB, 1024x682px
Hey /pol/ meeting with my local paper to discus Unite the Right. That's me with the black shirt on the left.

Any suggestions on what to talk about?
>inb4 the Jews
I want this to be a promotional piece not a negative one.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (292KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
292KB, 750x1334px
This is a picture taken by me before the police pushed us out.
>>
File: alt right leader white genocide.jpg (1MB, 3713x1941px) Image search: [Google]
alt right leader white genocide.jpg
1MB, 3713x1941px
>>137912763
Admit that Spencer is openly against White Nationalism (calling it "an idealogy for homebodies and losers") and has ties to Bush and Alexander Dugin. He calls the Alt-Right akin to Bolshivism and defends Stalin and Marx, and says being gay is normal. Why don't you admit he is a Zionist?

Why don't you fucking admit this instead of attacking your race you little scumbag and pretending that you didn't just work with the CIA to set up white people to be demonized, and fuck Trump over?

Back stabbing little shit.
>>
File: alt right leaders.png (161KB, 608x918px) Image search: [Google]
alt right leaders.png
161KB, 608x918px
>>137912763
ADMIT IT!
>>
>>137912763
Don't discuss about your ethnic nationalist ideologies at all because they are looking for exactly that as ammo to attack your group afterwards.

Instead, focus on the topic of free speech and freedom of rallies as a format (disregarding your own ideology because it applies to any ideas), and how the Alt-Left has been bringing violence to these peaceful formats of activism. And that they cannot be allowed to continue, and must be treated as rally-attacking-criminals, because every rally they went, they use violence to shut it down.

On Charlottesville, you want to focus on the mayor pulling the strings, first how he denied your permit, and when that failed he then abused his power to activate a fake emergency state to deny the rally its freedom of speech, then directed the police to drive you guys out but leaving Antifa on site, and then driving the rally goers who are forced to leave the rally directly into a group of waiting Antifa, causing inevitable violence. Stress that the mayor is the mastermind of the violence, and that nobody would expect violence if the rally is allowed to take place orderly, with the heavily geared police doing their job properly.
>>
File: alt right leaders 32.jpg (96KB, 609x363px) Image search: [Google]
alt right leaders 32.jpg
96KB, 609x363px
>>137912763
>>137914284
>>137913858
ADMIT IT!
>>
File: alt right bush.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alt right bush.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>137914509
FUCK YOU!

You fucking idiot. You're going to get him to talk like Hannity. It wasn't even a Rightwing event. It was a fucking joke run by the CIA and this fucking commie faggot Spencer WHO HILLARY MADE /OURGUY/

HILLARY MADE THIS CUNT FAMOUS!
>>
>>137914509
To add: whenever they try to push you to discuss your ideology, immediate response with "this is not just our ideology, this is about free speech for every one in this country, this is about a mayor abusing his power for political reasons, and Charlottesville is exactly that."
>>
>>137912763
>>137914284
>>137913858
>>137914537
ADMIT IT!

National Bolshevism!
>>
File: IMG_2601.png (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.png
160KB, 750x1334px
>>137914509
Thanks, I'll talk about the violence of the Alt Left. He knows I'm a member of Identity Evropa because I've spoken with him twice before about Trump.
>>
>>137914509
This guy is right. But DO YOUR RESEARCH before you talk so you can cite specific sound bytes, legit news articles, or any sort of acceptable proof.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8VYmY89_KU
>>
File: fbi feds cia friends 3.png (133KB, 658x507px) Image search: [Google]
fbi feds cia friends 3.png
133KB, 658x507px
>>137914991
Look at this fucking FED. He's all over this sight trying to control the narrative.

You fucking kike, you want him to be your mouth piece. They're already ready for these responses because these are Hannity's responses.
>>
>>137915105
Dude I hope I find the article. Traitors die first!

Fucking Nazbol scum you're going to die for this!

>Alt-left
Hannity's bullshit. It only allows the Left to distance themselves from ANTIFA. There is no Alt-Left they approve of this shit, all of them.
>>
>>137915360
>Let's play rock-paper-scissors
>I will use rock
>You CANNOT USE PAPER!!!

We don't play the game for your sake and on your terms, we play the game because we know we can win and how to win. No one wants to play a rigged game.
>>
File: WhatIsFascism.png (125KB, 886x1322px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIsFascism.png
125KB, 886x1322px
>>137914537
I mean he's not wrong
being a fucking commie isn't the answer
but he's not wrong
>>
File: fbi feds cia friends 2.png (131KB, 658x507px) Image search: [Google]
fbi feds cia friends 2.png
131KB, 658x507px
>>137915836
>False flags Trump
>Turns the entire white identity movement into ATIFA
>Statues coming down all over the place now
>Supports and obvious anti-white Spencer who was installed to lead it to events like this one
>Thinks the game isn't rigged

Everyone should of known once David Duke who has lost the game for 40yrs and is rolled out to attack Trump that it was rigged. Notice Duke and Spencer escaped safely while you useful idiot were left to be beaten on camera.
Playing a game that was already a failure from the 1970s, 80 and expecting different results. Not only was it a failure but it helped push pro Jewish sentiment against the ebil nazis and ebil white nationalists.
>>
>>137912763
Western culture and the media demonizing white people and normalizing racist behaviour towards white people. BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM
>>
>>137914284
nothing wrong with the first 2 tweets. he's just reminding libertarians (Cato Institute) what their usual arguments should be.

The rest is him being to close to the centre or using fallacious arguments.

I'll read more about this Richard Spencer later. Maybe he has his own unique ideology and isn't really "alt-right".
>>
>>137916802
>I'll read more about this Richard Spencer later. Maybe he has his own unique ideology and isn't really "alt-right".

He coined the term "alt-right"...
>>
File: 1258517460338.jpg (45KB, 466x537px) Image search: [Google]
1258517460338.jpg
45KB, 466x537px
>>137912763
>Any suggestions on what to talk about?

That both sides are controlled by the globalist with one single common goal of stripping EVERYONE of their rights
>>
File: meme war soldier.jpg (30KB, 320x379px) Image search: [Google]
meme war soldier.jpg
30KB, 320x379px
>>137916497
>>137916802
>>137912763

You clearly state Spencer's actual positions.

You clearly state that this wasn't a "white Nationalist, NeoNazi event" as it was run by a professed Bolshivik Richard Spencer.

You clearly state there was black people on our side too.

You clearly state that you feel set-up by the events orginizers and the mayor's office. That it may have been a Deep State operation.

If you had any balls all of this would be perfectly resonable.

If they ask about the driver you say that he was a scared sick kid that should of been there and that they hit his car with a bat so he panicked. They then tried to bash through his windows and he panicked and that you don't believe it was a "terrorist" attack.

It's so painfully fucking obvious what to say but you have these fucking FEDS all over this site trying to maintane the narrative and get you to speak like Hannity.

There is no Alt-Left, it's no excuse to use when talking about an Obama mayor!

Britney Venti is not a white nationalist for fucks sakes! Either is Baked Alaska, he's a Jew.

Spencer poses as one then flip flops to control you idiots.

It's clear what must be said
THE FUCKIGN TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Hannity talking points are not your friend
>>
>it's morpheus again
what meds do you take?
>>
>>137912763
Fuck off
sa ge
>>
dude, you are really unhinged, you come out as a fucking sperg, if youd be using solid arguments, I would take you seriously but you shit out all stuff you have screaming all caps

oh and you think there's always spencer in this threads reading all your "godlike" insight into his big con of the far right
>>
>>137912763
Talk about how your actions are actually going to hurt republican senate runs.

But you already know about that.
>>
>>137917592
>>137916497
>>137916802
>>137912763 (OP)
>>137917592
>a scared sick kid that should of been there
Should *NOT of been there.

They will ask you about what events like this attract, and you can respond with "people like me but as in any open public event you're going to get crazy people".

If you dont' disavoy the rally orginizors and the mayors you're straight up giving license for another false flag, another failure, and they are going to get away with it. Spencer and Duke will continue to operate and send stupid young men into harm's way and get them thrown in prison. Duke has been doing this before any of you were born!

It's time to rally for your people and country, not these fucking actors made famous by the Clintons.
>>
>>137918136
since republicans already cockblock trump at any turn a democrat can take those seats anyway, you partisan faggot
>>
>>137918508
Trump needs them to get legistlation past. Now he's been royally fucked by these events and lost power. He'll bounce back but it's going to be AFTER September.

And if they lose seats because of useful idiots like you, Democrates and McCain types can block all kinds of shit.
>>
>>137915142
We're meeting at a bar in about in hour. I'm not even that sure what we're going to talk about. Will post the article a few days later when it's posted.
>>
>>137918783
>muh trump
he tried repealing obamacare 5 times and failed everytime, he has no control over the GOP because he is a senile retard and the cucking on Cville and the reverse cucking proves he isn't a 44dddd chess player, he is a dope.
>>
File: alt right zionist fag.jpg (119KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alt right zionist fag.jpg
119KB, 655x1024px
>>137912763
The moment of truth for you comes down to this. Are you this guy's bitch? Are you a follower? Or can you lead your people away from this shit.

This was a horrible shit show. And everything /pol/ accomplished with its culture and changing the narrative has been set back years. If it keeps happening the white identity movement in North America is fucking dead. You'll become a pawn of Soros.

Spencer is not a Nazi or white nationalist. This was not a nationalist event. But you can't say that because he had you idiots screaming White Lives Matter and wearing white sheets/polos.
So you HAVE to call out the organizers for what they are and what they believe and tell them it wasn't ONLY whites there.

That fucks up their media narrative.
>>
>>137918783
also he praised McCain the day before the vote how much he is happy McCain - a hero is back HA HA HA HA

trump has great executive power, but is too stupid to use, guy fucks himself in the ass BIGLY
>>
File: alt right fed 2.jpg (67KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
alt right fed 2.jpg
67KB, 900x300px
>>137919417
We get it FED. You hate Trump. You want more Democrates in office. And you support Spencer.

Now go fuck yourself.
>>
>>137918212
you are a retard that has obviously never spoken to a reporter before. that incoherent spergy rant would give a reporter all the ammunition they need to paint you however they want. you sound like a fucking lunatic. stay in your house and don't talk to anyone.

the advice to keep it about free speech was the correct advice. or just watch Trump's press conference and say exactly the shit he said
>>
>>137919687
>also he praised McCain the day before the vote
By calling him "crusty. He wanted his vote idiot.
>>
>>137915360
>He's all over this sight
first it's "site" and second - you are delusional, guy like spencer has no time shilling for himself on this dog forsaken place, you are clearly delusional
>>
>>137919093
if you are not sure what you are going to talk about don't go. be sure what you are going to talk about and don't let the reporter push you off topic
>>
>>137919851
Google ICD F20.0

>>137919976
no, he is a fucking moron and cucked himself hard, that was actualy super funny

also you know? it's hilllarious you claim to be natsoc but shill for this cheeto golem who kissed the jerusalem wall and sends them 40bil of your $$$. Such natsoc WOW so much Hitler WOW such based!
>>
>>137920063
I'm going to talk strictly on the political violence that the left started. That we were peaceful and there to protest the removal of the Lee statue.
>>
>>137919093
Don't cuck out, don't go on the defensive. Call out the police and the governor, bring up the fact that Kessler got Wes Belamy fired in the past.
https://www.amren.com/features/2016/12/wes-bellamy-anti-white-racism-jason-kessler/
It was a setup.
>>
File: trump niggers media jews.jpg (34KB, 539x531px) Image search: [Google]
trump niggers media jews.jpg
34KB, 539x531px
>>137919870
I have a fuckind media degree you god damn pleb. I know how they write their copy.

You talk about "muh free speech" and you're going to come off as KKK. You're going to come off as a (((White Nationalist))) asking for fair treatment in a world where you just rioted like ANTIFA and got a girl killed. No one gives a shit about your free speech, especially not the Leftist media.

That's why you simply talk about:
1. people of other races being on your side
2. Spencer being Left leaning in his beliefs and you feel disingenuous but you went anyways
3. It not being a white nationalist event
4. The driver being influenced by bad people like Spencer and attacked while driving by ANTIFA

No one needs to protect Hillary's boy here. Throw his ass under the bus where it belongs

Talking about "muh freedom to get people killed and protect slave owners and be white pride." "muh Alt-Left shouldn't attack us, we nazis are peaceful". It's not going to go well for you idiots.

You need a real leader. You dont need talking points from (((Hannity))) and CIA Spencer
>>
>>137920786
DONT KEK OUT, don't sieg heil but don't apologize and don't go on the defensive about those nazi flags or shit. Bring how much it was a setup, don't cuck out.
>>
>>137920786
thats exactly it. do not move an inch from your planned statements. if you can throw in the shit about the thomas jefferson statues being next that is extra credit
>>
>>137920000
WTF are you talking about? Spencer's guys are all over this place. They're paid shills. Just like a lot of the e-celebs. This place is a goldmine for them.
>>
>>137921098
>They're paid shills
proof? or proof is a jewish concept?
>>
>>137920858
you are MORPHEUS an unhinged schizo who works at retail, you don't have any degree you dope ha ha ha
>>
>>137920786
You're going to say "they did it first whaaaaay" like a little baby?

You're going to say "we are peaceful nazis whaaaaay"

You're going to get played like a fiddle. Pointing fingers wont work here. Conservative talking points wont work here. You're not Conservative. You're a white nationalist.
>>
>>137920858
you are on crack son. how the fuck are you going to try to make nuanced points to a reporter? how are you going to try to make arguments about Spencer being a leftist and controlled opposition that you don't even know the answer to. the reporter will just paint you as tin foil hat
>>
>>137921330
>Cheeto president
>morpheus
>richard is base defend him at all costs
>fuck keeping a super majority to get legistlation past

we get it FED. Fuck off now.
>>
>>137920858
>You talk about "muh free speech" and you're going to come off as KKK
he should go
>please fuck the 1A! I hate having the right to come and peacufuly state my opinions, please big daddy gov, rape my right!!!!
>>
Part 1/2

Who said we were neo Nazis?

The Nazis are evil. Communism is Evil. Cultural Marxism is evil.

We pretend to be Nazis as a form of political speech against those whose want us actually censored and killed.

We have a right to live. We have a right to equal protection under the constitution. We have a right to think the thoughts of a free man, and worship the God of our choosing.

We have the right to not have our country given away or stolen by elites who stoke the flames of racial hatred in order to distract from their incompetence and theft.

We have a right to the preservation of our history, philosophy, art and laws. And not be subject to a cultural revolution as was done in communist china and as is now occurring.

If you thought we were racist it was only because of your own hatred being projected upon us

The Alt right is a non violent civil rights movement working to undue a cultural Marxist coup within the framework of the constitution.

I urge you all to watch the speeches of Reverend King and study Mahatma Gandhi to better understand our movement. Truth virtue and reason transcend race.
>>
>>137921605
don't deflect you stupid faggot, you use the same pictures with the same names and spam like a fucking madman, your schizophrenia impairs your ability to camouflage yourself
>>
Part 2/2

They control populations via:

******Rock Paper Scissors*****

For example they need white supremacist to make Jews afraid

They need the patriarchy to stir up women

They need black violence to stir up white supremacy.

Via these manipulation they control that demographic who will vote either right or left based on that issue.

Now both "parties" are actually identical but each get a specific group to get to roughly 50%.

These facts don't have to be real. There is no KKK. There is no Patriarchy. There is no systemic Racism.

The idea of these things radicalized a minority which is used to polorize the majority.

This is a play to manipulate the masses while they profit off stability. Anyone who disrupts this paradigm sufficiently is killed.
>>
>>137920858
HAHAHA a media degree, as if that is something to be proud of. What did they learn you? How to type? Judging by your incoherent text, you don't even master that skill.
>>
>>137921899
this guy admitted in some thread that he is working in "mindless retail" he is a selfhating loser, a known figure on 8ch for his autysmal hate toward spencer and TRS
>>
>>137912763
YOU HAVE TO SPIN THE NARRATIVE!
Tell them the truth what happened.

This whole thing is the governors and the state officials fault!
>>
File: IMG_2528.jpg (62KB, 720x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
62KB, 720x519px
>>137920786
Change your flag.
Don't use that anymore.

Reporters use this site to look for shit like this.

>Assuming you are not larping
>Assuming you are not buzzfeed making a false story
>>
>>137921418
It's a newspaper you retard. It's not you arguing with your TV.

These aren't nuanced points. It's very clear points.

1. I don't believe it was a NeoNazi KKK White Nationalist even as the leader of the rally Spencer supports A, B, C,
2. "but what about the flags" We had black people, hispanics on our side. Some brought nazi flags. I don't know if those people were governement agents but we were not there to start a Nazi revolution. We were there to peacefull protest the lost of our collective history. Now they are vandalizing Abraham Lincoln statues
3. "but what about the terrorist". He wasnt' a terrorist, he was a scared sick kid who hit the gas peddle when his car was attacked

Those are difficult things to say.

IF YOU POINT FINGERS AT ANTIFA --- THEN YOU BECOME ANTIFA. It's that simple. Everyone knows what they're about. Even CNN admitted they did violence. But you're the bad guy so it doesn't matter.

Being the bad guy, you don't get to point fingers. You have to play with the narrative and use it to expose the false narrative of the media.
>>
>>137922136
cucking about symbols is the dumbest thing there is, even if you don't use nazi symbols they will call you the KKK who forgot about their hoods or some shit

time for cucking and arguments is over
>>
>>137912763
Don't talk to the media, dumbass. You CAN'T make it a promotional piece. They will make you look bad. That's what they go to journalism school to learn how to do. If you're such a clever boy that they're unable to make you look bad, they just won't run the piece. You can't win playing their game.
>>
File: media current year.jpg (66KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
media current year.jpg
66KB, 800x430px
>>137921899
I'm not proud. It's just a fact. I'm not a proud boy. I know how to fucking work narrative. You're speaking Hannity. Hannity is not our friend.
Want me to type it again? Here:

1. I don't believe it was a NeoNazi KKK White Nationalist even as the leader of the rally Spencer supports A, B, C,
2. "but what about the flags" We had black people, hispanics on our side. Some brought nazi flags. I don't know if those people were governement agents but we were not there to start a Nazi revolution. We were there to peacefull protest the lost of our collective history. Now they are vandalizing Abraham Lincoln statues
3. "but what about the terrorist". He wasnt' a terrorist, he was a scared sick kid who hit the gas peddle when his car was attacked

Those are not difficult things to say.
>>
>>137922136
So you're saying I should be politically correct because some blue pilled retard with a shitty degree can see my comments?
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (97KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
97KB, 400x334px
>>137914509
Shills talking to shills.
>>
don't talk to them. whoever planned the torches for your march set you up.
>>
>>137922600
>We had black people, hispanics on our side
this is a beyond retarded cuckservative talking point

also how come you have a media degree or some shit but you did a lousy job with this spencer gate?

I'm sure the spencer eggheads here did more damage to him than your austic piece on him...
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (48KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
48KB, 544x400px
>>
>>137921720
>We pretend to be Nazis
But they don't

>For example they need white supremacist to make Jews afraid
You just said you were a fucking Nazi. Not even NatSoc a Nazi!

>They need black violence to stir up white supremacy.
WTF are you talking about retard? You sound crazy. That doesn't even make sense on /pol/. THey don't want white supremacy.

> There is no KKK. There is no Patriarchy. There is no systemic Racism.
You may be right but that sounds crazy. You can't say there are no KKK when you're fucking marching with them. At least say they're FEDS and Duke is a FED. Otherwise you have no point of refference.
>>
>>137922406
As long as you talk about the right things and none of the wrong things, there is no risk and still a chance the local newspaper will run it, perhaps even in your favor. If you run away, you give up this opportunity, and you let the newspaper get shit from other sources which you cannot control.

Use your phone to record the conversation.
>>
File: IMG_1711.jpg (53KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1711.jpg
53KB, 285x285px
Shills and feds talking to shills and feds on 4chan.
Fake a gay.
>>
>>137922955
We get Commie, you don't want the truth out there. But Unite the Right had blacks on their side too. And hispanics. It's important to note as they're selling this as a fucking TERRORIST ATTACK!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_2492.png (520KB, 495x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2492.png
520KB, 495x461px
>>137922338
I don't give a shit what the media calls us.
It's the paused white at home who sees the swastika and puts their entire lifes worth of Jewish indoctrination of "nazis are evil" on our back.

It's not a hill worth dying on today.

Let the normies recognize that we don't want the white race to die in the night.
After they accept that then they will be more willing to listen to some other things.

There are steps to these things.
>>
>>137922600
I agree on your points tho. Your country is broken. Give i a few more years for sheeple to wake up. I can already see it happening here in Europe
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (43KB, 448x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
43KB, 448x286px
>>137923342
It fucking was and UTR were the tactical operators.
>>
File: 8bit jew merchant.gif (27KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
8bit jew merchant.gif
27KB, 130x180px
>>137923336
>>137922871
>>137923112
Leaf wants it shut down.

Leaf wants it to remain a "TERRORIST ATTACK BY WHITE NATIONALISTS"

That's what (((leaf))) wants
>>
>>137922860
See
>>137923404
>>
>>137922600
yes those are too difficult to say to a reporter who is going to chop your statement up and resell them as sound bites. you cannot attempt to make any nuanced points. you have to make only straight affirmative statements. you can't start talking about nazi flags and government agents and black and hispanics being on your side, they will make you sound like a fucking lunatic, which you pretty much sound like even disucussing it in this open forum
>>
>>137923342
>But Unite the Right had blacks on their side too. And hispanics
you got to be fucking shitting me you cuckservative idiot

if he said that it would make him look RETARDED

if he is a white nationalist he wouldnt be marching with spics and porchmonkeys, geez you are fucked in the head

trump supporters also used that arguemnt
>but my 1 based black guy
and the media laughed at that
>>
>>137923404
I agree
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (50KB, 720x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
50KB, 720x459px
>>
>>137912763
dude, don't cuck out, even if you do, they WILL make you like a fucking idiot

OR you are making this shit up and I'm wasting my time
>>
File: Islam muslim terrorist white.jpg (162KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
Islam muslim terrorist white.jpg
162KB, 800x616px
>>137923604
>yes those are too difficult to say to a reporter who is going to chop your statement up and resell them as sound bites.
It's not TV. OP said newspaper.

And besides, they're going to do this anyways. Pointing fingers and the newly invented "Alt-Left" was introduced by Hannity as he was calling you guys terrorists.

Don't you get that. It's not strong enough. You need to defend against Terrorism accusations. It's not that hard.

Muslims can do it, so can you.

>>137923672
Dude you're so bad at posing. Go back to lefty/pol/
>>
>>137924086
go back to your retail job, I know you think you are hotshit but in the end eggspencers did more damage than your pathetic blog ha ha ha
>>
>>137912763
Spencer is an agent provocateur

https://youtu.be/SRjOcAaNIkw?t=3922

listen to Steve Pieczenik
>>
>>137924351
go to about 1:03 dam embed didn't keep the current time despite the fact I tested it in my browser first
>>
>>137924351
>linking infowars
HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>137915597
Trump said it. We're using alt-left. They HATE it.
>>
>>137924086
the way you defend against the terrorist charge, is: that the left started the violence. we had a lawful permit to protest the removal of the statute, and by the way what is next after Robert E. Lee. Are they going to start removing Thomas Jefferson Statues, next? There is already a movement in Chicago to change the names of Washington and Jefferson Parks....

See, don't let the reporter control your narrative, answer their question briefly and then move directly to the point you are trying to make
>>
>>137914991
Wasn't it the Governor who declared the State of Emergency?
And just so you're aware here op, this appears to be professional advice you're receiving, very high quality. study anon's advice, and study the facts.
>>137914509
>>137914991

>>137921720
well said, anon. great points.
>>
>>137912763

Cohn = implements policies that maximizes wealth.
Bannon = steals money from insecure fanboys.
Cohn: 1, Bannon: disheveled pseudo-historian.

>verdict: Cohn BTFO coach-potato Bannon
>>
at this point the movement needs another name besides alt right since this guy is pegged as leader now
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (73KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
73KB, 471x700px
Shills talking to shills.
Everyone else has disowned/disavowed cointelpro/terrorist "alt-right".
>>
>>137921720
>We pretend to be Nazis as a form of political speech

This won't work
>>
>>137921418
>how are you going to try to make arguments about Spencer being a leftist and controlled opposition that you don't even know the answer to
Like:
>...there are many on the far-right who believe Spencer to be controlled opposition, even going so far as to call him a CIA plant. Are they right? I don't know for sure, all I know if they make a compelling case.
As a side benefit it has the potential to motivate critical minds on the left into researching the topic.
>>
>>137924752
They hate it when Trump says it. But it won't apply to the Mayor and Vice Mayor who are Obama hold overs.

>>137924798
>the way you defend against the terrorist charge, is: that the left started the violence
How many times do I have to repeat myself before it sinks in? You're the bad guy.
You're the White Nationalist and it doesn't matter if the bad guys get attacked. Pointing fingers wont change that. If NO ONE KNEW that ANTIFA was attacking you then it would be an important point. but everyone knows and doesn't care.

They said they dont care. You're a fucking "Nazi". That makes ANTIFA the good guys. So the points I stated earlier are not Hannity talking points. You're not a conservative. You're a Nazi. Conservative talking points wont work. You're the terrorist here.
>>
>>137912763
Don't, they'll completely re-arrange and re-contextualize whatever you'll say either way
>>
>>137925198
nah, he can just be Ernst Rohm
>>
>>137912763
Highlight how declaring that everyone who wants to protect the nation's history is a white supremacist is intolerant.

Highlight how 'racist' has become a racial slur for 'white people'.
>>
>>137925522
>thank you mr alt-righter for giving me ammunition on a hitpiece on your movement XDDDD
>>
>>137925198
guy is clearly bipolar, sad that he joined in, he is ubearable at moments

this faggot gives far more optics with his wimping like a bitch that 100000 nazi flags
>>
>>137925410
again, you can't use nuanced points which require additional explanation, you can only make affirmative statements that can stand on their own as a sound bite
>>
>>137926277
than 100000 nazi flags*
>>
>>137926282
>call yourself a fake nazi
>it's nuanced
right....
>>
>>137913858
Dude Heimbach says the same things and he's a Nat Soc.
>>
>>137926643
yes calling yourself a fake nazi would be a good example of a nuanced point. it is also batshit crazy to talk talk to a reporter about something like that
>>
This is my first day here at 4chan. I used to shitpost on twitter but (((they))) banned me. Something about targeted abuse of cucks. I am glad I found a new outlet to talk about libshits and fags
>>
OP:

Just talk about what you know, and what you want. Control the terms of engagement.

Talk about free speech under threat, Alt-Left violence, and the governor's direct responsibility of the death.

And nothing more. The interview is about what happened at Charlottesville, not your personal thesis on ideologies, nor what Alt Right is, or what the rally was about, because you are not their spokesperson. You only know what you know as an attendee, what you see, what you learned afterwards has happened. So ignore all the talk in this thread about all the different is/isn'ts, and don't talk about them, the interview isn't about it, it is about Charlottesville.

Don't even think about "just give the journalist something" about your ideology. Give him exactly nothing.
>>
File: IMG_7003.jpg (82KB, 628x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7003.jpg
82KB, 628x614px
>>137916802
Alt-left psyop
>>
>>137927522
just make a sockpuppet account
>>
>>137912763

Don't meet with them. You're not going to outsmart the media, you're not going to outsmart the cops, you're not as charismatic as you think you are, just shut up and don't talk to the press.

Only a handful of guys are media savvy enough to BTFO the media. Vice managed to make Chris Cantwell look like a lunatic.

They'll probably make you look like a moron, psycho or a beta bitch. Not worth it. Old stormfags know not to do this, but you new guys think you're hot shit.
>>
>>137912763

dat shameless RayBan advertising.
>>
>>137928450
>because if you are a stormfag you are at some point going to yell gas the kikes race war now during the interview. don't do it. watch Trump. be disciplined. be on message. don't make nuanced points. know your message better than the reporter. if you dont know your own m message, then you probably shouldn't be talking to anyone about it until you figure out what your politics are.
>>
>>137928450
They thought they picked some random clueless rally goer, they picked someone from /pol/ and that makes all the difference. Don't worry, you don't even need to do any defense, just go pure offensive. It is a local newspaper, it will be a good experiment. What you don't want is they go interviewing someone else who didn't start a thread like this.
>>
>>137912763
The right are people who want to be left the fuck alone. Libertarians and Anarchists.

Not you fucking alt-right cocksuckers, fascists, antifa communists, or any other statist pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1502946278580.png (144KB, 651x721px) Image search: [Google]
1502946278580.png
144KB, 651x721px
>>137912763
Explain how your a giant faggot that ruined everything for the people there to defend their history then kill yourself
>>
Yes. Talk about this.
The Jerusalem Post reports that the wave of accusations of anti Semitism in the USA earlier this year were ALL false flag events deliberately misreported by the media in an attempt to slur president Trump as an anti Semite
http://m.jpost.com/Opinion/Terra-Incognita-How-and-why-we-were-duped-by-antisemitism-hysteria-in-America-485252
>>
>>137929703
No. do not talk about that. so you are supposed to talk to the media about the media deliberately misreporting secret agent false flag events? you will sound like a fucking lunatic
>>
Trump is the best media manipulator that ever lived. The red pill he dropped about the Washington and Jefferson Statues being next, was the biggest red pill anyone has ever dropped on the national media. Trump gets away with shit no one else can get away with like calling the judge a Mexican and he doesnt like John Mccain getting captured because he is the best ever. As good as he is, do you see him talking about false flags and secret agents?

You are not as good as Trump. You need to talking about basic shit, that Hannity or Laura Ingrahm might talk about.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.